Dinner

Butterflies

The next morning you felt refreshed after having slept for such a long time.

You stretched out and rolled over to the other side while hugging a pillow.

'Hyun Joong-ah' you lips formed silently...

'Yes?' a sudden familiar voice answered.

Your eyes sprung open and yes, there he was lying beside you. His eyes looked teasingly at you and your stopped breathing. 

'Ah!' And with a loud 'thumb' you fell of your bed. 

Hyung Joong set himself straight and while leaning on one arm he said: 'Good morning Jinyoung-ah. How are you doing today?' And he winked at you. 

You fell your cheeks turning red and screamed in utter astonishment: 'You ert! Wh...what do you think you're doing here?!' 

Hyun Joong rolled his eyes at you and answered while smirking: 'Did you forget yesterday night?' 

Yesterday night? What was he talking about? Suddenly your eyes widened in shock: 'Oh no... You mean.. You? I mean, me and... And you? No... No that can't be' while hitting yourself with the pillow repeatedly. 

'Yah! What do you think you're doing?' And he stood up walking towards you while you were still sitting in the ground staring aimlessly. 

'Please tell me nothing happened. Aigoo....' And you hit your flustered face in the pillow. 

He sat in front of you, somehow looking fresh and blooming in excitement. 'Yes?' He looked at you with a questioned face. 

'Did we....?' You couldn't even finish you sentence. 

'Did we what?' He asked with a frown.

You knew you couldn't keep it in any langer and screamed loudly: 

'DID WE SLEEP TOGETHER?' 

You looked at him with wide innocent eyes slowly filling with tears from frustration. 

He first looked shockingly at you but then his face suddenly softened. 

'Yah... Babo. Who do you think I am? A ert?' He grinned and he took the pillow away from you.

'YES!' You answered blantendly. 

He chuckeled at you and hit your head with the pillow. 

He opened his mouth to answer, but suddenly a noise interrupted him. 

'Jinyoung-ah!' a deep male voice sounded from downstairs.

Both you and Kim Hyun Joong looked at each other with a bewildered look on your face. 

'Jinyoung-ah!' The voice repeated.

'Come on... Answer him!' Hyun Joong said in a whispery tone. He was extremely close and you could feel his warm breath on your skin.

''Eh...' You moaned as you drowned in his warmth. 'Yah Babo!' He said in a deep voice. ' that can wait for later' and he winked.

'Ehm. Yes, I'm coming...' You tried to say as naturally as possible. 

A grunt confirmed that he had heard you. 

'Aish! Aish! What am I to do?!' And you walked around your room in a fast pace, not noticing that Hyun Joong had walked up to your window. 

'Babo-yah... I'm here.' He softly said. You turned around and saw him with one leg hanging out of the window. 'Im leaving. Don't worry, I'll make sure no one notices it. I'll see you at school, okay?' 

'Yes... Yes that's a good idea.' You said with a hasty voice. 'Be sure to not hurt yourself...' You said with a worriful. 

He smiled at you and signed you with a swift hand movement to come closer. 

You walked up to him. 'So... Catch you later.' And you waved awkwardly at him.

Suddenly a with a quick hand movement he pulled you inside his arms.

You looked into his glittering eyes and could only imagine what was going on in his mind. 

Soft wind from outside was blowing in his brown hair, his lips looked redder than ever. 

His mouth came closer, passing your neck and cheek. The warm voice made your knees feel weak and you could hardly focus on what he was saying:

'If you don't make wait for you tonight, I'll take you out for dinner' 

It seemed as if you had lost your voice, but with difficulties you managed to peep: 'Why?' 

He let go of you and took one last glans at you before lowering himself towards slowly.

With a few swift steps he managed to bring himself down as he then casually walked away. 

You saw the sun hitting his shiny brown hair and before you could walk away inside he turned up and said in a cheeky voice: 

'Because I like you, Jinyoung-ah!' and then he walked off with his hands in his pockets. 

You felt your heart beating harder and your lips felt dry.

'Is this a dream?' you said with your hand over your warm chest. 

'Jinyoung-ah! It's time for school.' You heard a vague voice call.

 

-----

 

 

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I wasn't aware of the amount of subscribers I got! Thank you so much for making me finally write again after a long and depressed and confusing time. 

I really appreciate the people who stayed with me, even though I haven't updated in such a long time. Life had been a roller coaster for me, but I'm glad to know that my writing is being appreciated by some of you. Although I may think I really at it, I feel warm to know that I can make so many people happy with it. 

Let me know what you thought of the chapter and whether you liked it!