Makeover

Butterflies

Breakfast tasted bland. Your thoughts weren't focused anyway, so you just tried to much away as much as you could, before you got shushed away by your mother. Back to your room you were getting dressed for school. A shirt, a skirt, high socks, a blazer and a small tie to finish it off. The same old boring outfit as always. You were already late, so make up and hair couldn't be done, but after what happened with Hyun-Joong, you didn't want to look like you just had the worst night of you life, when you had your best. 

In front of the mirror you stood and looked at your reflection. Big brown hazel eyes were staring back. Your hair was long and silky brown. Your lips small and your cheeks puffy. A childish face for someone who went to highschool. ''What is it he sees in me?'' you wondered. ''I look like a child, nothing too fancy. Not ugly, but not someone who could attract the attention of Hyun-Joong.''

You knew it was late, but it wasn't like it was the first time you ever got late for school. After what last night happened it seemed smart to change it up a bit to at least not embarrass Hyun-Joong. The girl he likes has to at least look presentable, right?

Suddenly you got a brilliant idea. The eyes in the mirror smiled mischivously back, when you stood up and ran towards the bathroom. You opened all the drawers and looked through make up your mother kept. Expensive stuff from Etude, things I wasn't allowed to touch of course, but right now you couldn't care less. Even if she gets angry, it's worth it. 

You grabbed a few items and ran back to your room. There you sat in front your mirror and layed the make up in front of you. You weren't that great at applying make up, so the best seemed to be to grab a KPOP-star as example you admired. You looked through all the magazines you owned and went through the pages. 

''Ah, yes. Neomu yeopo-da,'' you smiled. The picture was one of IU. She had the same cute face as you had and the same long brown hair. In the picture she wore her hair in soft long curls, while looking at the camera kindly. Her make up was soft, with pink lipstick to top it off.

You grabbed the pink lipstick to apply,when suddenly a thought came to your mind. 

''Hajima...'' and you stopped. ''What am I doing? I'm already looking cute... This will only scare Hyun-Joong of more. I need to find someone, who looks y and more mature. Hyun-Joong-ah already looks like he could be 4 years olders than me. Let me fill that , oppa...'' you said to yourself and continued searching. 

As you were looking, you began singing a song. It was Expect by Girls Day. 

Your eyes widened in surprise and went to look through the issue that showed Sojin. After a while looking through the pile, you found a photo of Sojin. Her hair was red and curled playfully. She was smiling brightley. She wore a croptop and very short sorts as she winked into the camera. Her lipstick was also red and matched the daring outfit. Cute, yet y. 

This was exactly the look you wanted to go for. The magazine besides you, you took the eyeliner and tried your best to draw a very fine cat eyeline. With mascara on top you finished your eyes off. The red lipstick of your mother was a bit darker, but good enough. You used a bit of pink blush and used a curly iron to create messy curls. 

Your clock showed it was already 9 o'clock. You were late anyway, so might as well finish off doing your hair and clothes again. 

You shook your curls with your hands and then shook your head some more to make it messier. As you looked back into the mirror you were shocked at the transformation. It was daring. You looked older, better. 

The clothes however were still boring, so to finish it of you took of your blazer and twisted your shirt to fit you tighter with the top button open. The skirt you wore a bit higher. The sneakers you normally wore had to go and looked through your closet to find the heels your mom gave you to wear for last years Christmas Dinner. They were black high heels. Simple elegant pumps, that matched skirt. The blazer made it old fashioned, so you switched it with a leather jacket you were normally too afraid to wear. 

In the mirror you looked at yourself and smiled from ear to ear. 

''Daebak....'' you said under your breath. ''I didn't even know my legs were this long...'' you kissed your reflection in the mirror, that left a red stain in the shape of your lips. You winked at yourself and felt confidence filling your heart. 

With renewed hope, you took your bag casually and left home. As your heels clicked on the pavement, your could sense the stare of your neighboors, but you didn't care.

''Hyun-Joong oppa...Here I come.''

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I wonder how much you guys hate me for not updating.... A lot, I know. 

I'm sorry.