Being ill has its benefits

Butterflies

                                                                          KIM-HYUN-JOONG-03.jpg

 

 

 

You watched as his pink lips inched their way forward.

'Oh god.This is it. I'm going to get my first kiss. It's even from most popular guy at school! Have I brushed my teeth? Oh please dear god, don't let me do anything stupid...'

You panicked as you saw Kim Hyun Joong parting his lips.

'ACHOO!' you suddenly sneezed loudly. 

Hyun Joong was startled and fell bouncing of your bed onto the hard wooden floor. 

'ACHOO!' you sneezed again. You held your hands for your nose. 

Hyun Joong looked at you with big eyes and then chuckled. 'Jinjja...I told you! Walking around like this will make you sick you babo!'

He stood up and fixed his clothes from the fall before. 

You felt how your eyes were filled with tears. 

'Achoo!' you sneezed again. 

Hyun Joong sighed and then smiled.

'Mianhae Hyun Joong-shii. I think I might have gotten a cold.' you said ashamed while rubbing your nose with the back of your hand. 

'Aigoo, don't do that! Here take this.' and he gave a tissue. 

'Gonbanwa.' you took it and blew your nose. 

Hyun Joong came closer and looked at you with big brown eyes full of concern. 

You looked down as you were drying your eyes from tears that were coming. 

Hyun Joong tilted his head at narrowed his eyes. 

You looked up and blushed from his look, making you look back down again quickly. 

'Hey hey, wait a seconde...' he said softly as his hands lifted your chin slowly up.

You tried to look away, but his grip was to tied and you were hypnotized by his big brown eyes. 

You heart beated faster and faster as you slowly tried to lean in. 

'Hyun-Joong-ah...'

Suddenly you felt how something was trown to your head. 

'Huh?' you looked but couldn't see anything and you reached out to see what was covering your eyes. 

'Here you babo. Wear this so you won't catch a cold.' he said smiling from eye to eye as he watched you take the sweater of your head. 

You looked at the pink sweater, that he probably picked up from the floor earlier.

Hyun Joong reached the door but suddenly stopped as if something has crossed his mind. 

'Yah! Can't I have some privacy?!' you angrily shouted at him while pouting. 

'Just dress yourself already, I won't look.' he said with a annoyed voice. 

'Aigoo! How troublesome!' you said to yourself as you sprung out of bed and searched for some sweatpants to wear with your sweater. 

'You better not be looking, you freaking ert!' you said as you quickly changed your clothes.

'What's to look at with that body?' he said. You could hear by his tone that he was smiling. 

'You stupid spoiled gangnam kid.' you muttered to yourself. 'If you don't have anything good to say, just leave!' you said as you threw a pillow at him. 

He swiftly doged the pillow and turned around to see you fully clothed. 

'Yah! You spoiled gangnam ert! What if I wasn't done dressing myself?' you said as you threw another pillow at him. 

He catched it and smiled: 'But you weren't.'

'Aish jinjja...' you said as you walked angrily through your room. 'Achoo!'

Kim Hyun Joong chuckeled. 

'Yah! What's so fun--Achoo!' you sneezed and fell onto your bed. 

Hyun Joong walked to you and sat on your bed with the pillow on his lap. 

'JinYoung-ah...' he said as he looked off into space. 

'What?' you asked annoyed while hugging a pillow against your stomach. 

'Your parents...'

'They're not home tonight, what's with them?' you asked as you sat up. 

The look on his face disturbed you. It looked as if he was planning something mischievious. 

'So, with you being sick and all. Wouldn't you bother that I'd spend the night and help you get better?'

Your eyes widend at his amused expression. 

'What? You? Me? Here?! ALONE?!' you looked at him with an shocked expression. 

'Neh!' he happily stated and let the pillow fall onto you lap. 'JinYoung-shii! I'll take good care of you!' he stood up and walked to the door with his hands in his pockets. 

'Yah...YAH!' you run up to him and tried to stop him. 

'Yes?' he quickly turned around and took your arms. 

You couldn't move your arms. Hyun Joong swiftly turned you around and pinned you up against the wall. 

You hold your breath. 'What is this?!' you thought as you tried to free yourself, but he continued to hold you against the wall. 

'Is there a problem, Jinyoung-shii?' he said with a soft voice. 

You shivered as his warm breath touched your skin.

'N...No...' you finally said. 

'Good!' he smiled widely and pinched your cheeks. 'So cute.' he said. 

You pushed him away. 'Ugh... I'll be lying in my bed if you need me. Just don't destroy anything, okay?' you said with tired eyes. 

'You can count on me, Jinyoung-ah!' and he hopped of downstairs, planning to do god know what. 

You sighed and let yourself fall into bed, tired from all the commotion today. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Downstairs Hyun Joong was getting everything ready to take care of you. 

'Don't worry Jinyoung-ah...' he said to himself. 'I'll take care of my angel...'

 

 

 

--------------------

 

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!