First day

Butterflies

                                                                                            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuoDSweJ0TTENhHJM5qTM

 

 

'Aigoo' you said as you stretched your arms. They were feeling sore since you studied all day.

It was a rainy Sunday evening and your parents were, like usual, not at home. 

'All done' you said happily as you walked to the kitchen. You were feeling hungry and decited to make dinner.

'I'm guessing mom and dad won't be coming home.' You thought and sighted. 'Another meal for me to eat alone, I guess.'

You prepared dinner and ate it alone. Ramen, your favorite. After washing the dishes you went to watch some TV and you saw a Korean drama.

'Omo! I've been waiting so long for this episode!' 

You sat on the large sofa, with a cup of hot tea and pillows around you. Making you feel warm and cosy.

You watched as the two main characters looked each other deep in the eyes. While the boy took the girls hand he confessed to her: 'MinHa-yah. Saranghae. I've always loved you, ever since the first moment I saw you. I can't keep you out of my head. It's driving me insane not being with you every single day and night.'

You watched as they kissed. 

*sigh* 'I really hate these dramas, they give me false hope of ever finding someone like that. Not that anyone would want to.'

Being the outcast at school love was the last thing you were thinking about. 

Sure you had a few friends to spend the time with, but they weren't the kind of friends who would want to go out with you or invite you to a party. Sometimes you wondered if they were even your friends or if they just pitied you. 

You turned off the TV and went to your room upstairs. You liked your room, it was the place that made you feel the safest. It was a simple room, but that's why you liked it.

You dressed into your pajamas and put your hair in a high bun. 

As you went to bed you replayed the scene you saw in your drama. Over and over and over until you fell asleep.

Not knowing what next Monday morning would bring you. 

 

:)))