Interesting Thoughts...

His Majesty's Dragon

Sorry this took so long guys. I finished this Friday but I didn't have the chance until today since I've moved into my new dorm and met my new roommate and stuff.

Enjoy!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 5 – Interesting Thoughts...

 

Jiyong cringed when the sword nicked his neck before disappearing with the noise of people approaching.

 

“Damn he wasn't supposed to be back yet. Fate is on your side today.”

 

Jiyong felt the person push him into the table. Hitting it he groaned as he fell to the ground. Kneeling Jiyong massaged his ribs which had taken the hit. Opening his watering eyes he looked around for the person only to see them no where.

 

It wasn't until he tried to stand that he noticed he was shaking.

 

He remained kneeling trying to control his breathing trying to calm his rapidly beating heart. He snapped his eyes opened when he heard the king's unmistakable voice.

 

“I wish not be bothered. Now leave.”

 

He gulped as he turned to see him walk into the room.

 

Jiyong held his breath for the man to start yelling at him but was surprised to see the man just walk straight to his bed and lay down.

 

He stayed where he was until he was sure the king was asleep. Jiyong wanted to sigh in frustration when the other man just remained quiet. Moving his head he winced feeling the sting on his neck, reaching a hand up he touched tenderly only to feel the stickiness of blood.

 

Maybe he was a quiet sleeper, Jiyong thought as he moved as quietly as he could to stand. Standing he sighed as the other didn't seem to notice. Knowing that it was probably not the time to speak to him Jiyong resolved to just go back to his pavilion. Looking back though he couldn't help to look at the man again. Quietly he moved towards the bed.

 

Leaning over he held his breath as he looked over the beautiful man before him. How could someone so irresistibly handsome be in any type of danger, he thought as he studied the peaceful expression he had in sleep. Reaching out he carefully traced the man's eyebrows and his high cheekbones. Against his better judgment he felt his hand go to the man's hair, glossy black and silky to the touch he carefully ran his fingers through it.

 

“You have some nerve.”

 

Jiyong froze in his ministrations “I...” he felt the heat rising in his cheeks “I just... I wanted to talk... to you” he whimpered as he stepped when the king sat up.

 

The king turned to level a glare at him “I seem to remember Hyung coming to beg me to give you a meeting and I promised to meet you in a day or two. Did you not get the message?”

 

“I did” Jiyong bowed his head in shame but the piercing gaze of the man sent tremors through his soul.

 

“You... you are something” he growled softly as he looked the young man over. “Daesung!”

 

“Yes sir” a man came in with astonishing bright blonde hair.

 

“Take him to the guardhouse.”

 

Jiyong gasped at the demand “Wait! I didn't do anything” he cried in defense.

 

The king looked at Jiyong with a raised eyebrow “You sneaked into my rooms. You touched me without my consent. That alone is punishable by death. Now take him away!”

 

The blonde man grabbed both of Jiyong's arms and started to pull him through the doorway “Wait you can't do this to me. I'm supposed to save him.”

 

The king snorted in disbelief and waved Daesung to keep going.

 

Jiyong felt like crying but he held it in as the man escorted him all the way to the guardhouse.

 

“Lock him up.”

 

The guard opened a small cell and grabbed Jiyong throwing him unto the straw covered wooden flooring. He crawled to the corner and curled himself up.

 

He watched with tear filled eyes as the blonde man gave him a sympathetic look before walking away.

 

What had he done?

 

~*~

 

Sometime during the night the temperature dropped and he started shivering in his small cell. He pulled all the straw close to him only to give out a startled gasp when he unearthed another man under the stack of hay.

 

The man grunted and turned cursing at Jiyong before he stopped and stared at him. He grinned showing awfully decayed teeth. “Such a pretty thing. I wonder what you did to be put in here” he said as he studied the young man's clothing “A king's consort? Psshh were you caught in another man's bed perhaps? That why you in here? Well doesn't matter you're keeping me company now” he smirked and reached grabbing him.

 

“Get off! Don't touch me!” Jiyong cried as he kicked the man away from him. Scrambling into his corner he curled up glaring as tears spilled down his cheeks. “Oh don't be that way” the man loomed closer to Jiyong.

 

“That's enough.”

 

Jiyong looked outside and noticed the sun was beginning to peak through the horizon. And the guard was already unlocking the cell door.

 

“Come you, you have a date with your maker” the guard said as another came in to take the man. “Oh really? Can't I least make a last request before you cut my head off?” “And what would that be?” “Can I have a go at the pretty boy?”

 

“Absolutely not!”

 

Jiyong jerked at the loud denial and felt relief seeing Youngbae heading towards the cell.

 

“He can have a meal nothing more. I'll be taking Jiyong with me” Youngbae instructed before entering the cell and helping Jiyong to his feet. “You're lucky I came here in time. What were you thinking sneaking into the king's pavilion?” Youngbae grumbled as he led with to the dormitories for the guards “And look at you. What happened to your neck?” Youngbae paused when he noticed the dried blood on the petite man's neck.

 

Jiyong hesitated he didn't think it was a good idea to reveal that there had been another person in the pavilion with him “I... that man in the cell did I guess...”

 

“We'll have a healer take a look at it. You're lucky, your friend appealed to the king about you.”

 

“Seungri?”

 

“Yeah, when it comes to you he's quite... different” Youngbae said as he sat Jiyong in a chair in his room as he walked to a chest. Jiyong studied Youngbae “I don't know... he was never like that until we got here.” “Listen I'm going to tell you something. Whether or not it's true is up to you but I brought you here to tell you.” Youngbae ruffled his hair before he turned to Jiyong.

 

“I've spent a lot of time with Seungri. I've been teaching him our martial arts and it's like he's done them before. Like it's in his blood to do it, to be one of us...” Youngbae trailed off looking deeply into Jiyong's eyes “I don't want to speak out of turn and offend heaven but I think you both were born into the wrong time. I believe you were meant to be part of our world which is why you are needed to save our king. Probably not to physically save but maybe to advise? I don't know these are just my thoughts” Youngbae shrugged as offered Jiyong a cup of water.

 

Jiyong drank the cool liquid quenching a thirst he wasn't aware of before he answered Youngbae “I'm not sure about anything. He doesn't even want to see me.”

 

“Thanks to Seungri, he's actually agreed to speak to you in about in an hour so let's head out and you can get ready and I'll call a healer to come and take a look at that cut.”

 

The two headed to back to Jiyong's pavilion where he was immediately whisked away to take a bath and become presentable to meet the king. The healer came by and carefully inspected the wound and carefully bandaged it after he used some infused tea to clean it.

 

When he was ready Youngbae escorted him to the king's pavilion where Seungri was standing outside.

 

“I'm coming in with you.”

 

“No. I'm going alone you stay here with Youngbae” Jiyong said as he entered the pavilion.

 

Youngbae stared after Jiyong slightly confused at his behavior “Does he acts like this normally?”

 

Seungri looked almost affronted but then relaxed “Not usually. Only when he is being stubborn about something. Or something serious is going on.”

 

“Obviously those are one of those days” Youngbae pointed out leaning against the wall crossing his arms. “Smartass” Seungri retorted as he spotted Youngbae's smirk “Trying to be all cute and smart with me.”

 

“Next time I'll make sure they make you wear a woman's hanbok.”

 

“Pfft whatever. If you are right then that means I'm his royal guard.”

 

“If I'm right. We still need to see.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oooooooh things are rolling along ya'll. Leave some comments. ALSO... first day of class is tomorrow! D8 aish... 4 more semester to go.