Restoration

His Majesty's Dragon

Okay I feel like I need to explain the last chapter. I had a different idea at the beginning but... well it wasn't good enough, so you all got that verison instead. I felt that it was the necessary push that Seunghyun needed to grow some very much needed balls.

Now this chapter I hope you all enjoy. 8)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 11 – Restoration

 

Seunghyun lurched feeling the earth move under him and it sent him flying a couple paces away from Jiyong.

 

“You idiot! What do you think you're doing?” a splash of water landed on his face awakening him from his trance like state of mind. Seunghyun stared disbelievingly at Daesung as the blonde glared at him fiercely. “And you two were just watching? Useless come on” Daesung said to Seungri and Youngbae as he watched Dongwook kneel next to Jiyong his fingers on his wrist.

 

“There's still time let's do it” Dongwook said looking up at Daesung who smiled in relief. “You all remember what to do right?” Daesung asked looking at Youngbae and Seungri. “Yes, it fresh in my mind I just remembered everything” Seungri affirmed as he took his medallion off his neck. “Good” Daesung smiled when Youngbae took his own medallion from around his neck.

 

“Wait what are you doing?” Seunghyun asked as he shakily approached the four men who were all brandishing a medallion.

 

“We're going to save Jiyong, Seunghyun” Dongwook answered as he placed a hand on his brother's shoulder. “But...” “Shhh this is something we have prepared to do since the beginning. Don't worry donsaeng will still be us only without our powers and abilities” Dongwook reassured his brother. Seunghyun nodded and watched in fascination as the four males placed their medallions in strategic places around Jiyong.

 

His eyes widened when the medallions glowed with their source of power standing behind it.

 

We invoke the power of heaven,

 

we are granted one restoration,

 

we have chosen that time to be now,

 

I give my power back to heaven.”

 

They all chanted in unison before each of the individual lights from the medallions surrounded Jiyong before disappearing into Jiyong himself. Seunghyun swallowed as Jiyong's body twitched before white light emanated from him. He watched as the body stood and approached him.

 

Jiyong opened his eyes, eyes white and unseeing “I have the power to grant one wish and only one. Think carefully before you utter your desire.” Seunghyun was taken aback at the sound of Jiyong's voice, it was an interweaving collage of voices that held power. He in a breath and looked to his brother and friends for guidance only to find the four collapsed.

 

“You must speak... my heart” Jiyong said his hand reaching up and caressing the taller man's cheek “You already know what your desire is, it just needs to be voiced.”

 

Seunghyun calmed feeling the warmness of Jiyong's hand. Yes, he did know what he wanted “I want... I wish for my kingdom to have a bright and healthy future.”

 

Jiyong smiled at him “And that you will have.” A warmth entered Seunghyun's heart when Jiyong placed his hand over his heart and the light transferred from the boy to his heart. With an exhale Jiyong collapsed unto Seunghyun. Kneeling and cradling him in his arms Seunghyun touched the now healthy looking and warm skin of Jiyong's cheek “Jiyong?” “Hmm? Tired let me sleep please. I'll tell you stories later” Jiyong murmured nuzzling into Seunghyun's hand.

 

Seunghyun felt his heart swelling at an alarming rate that he couldn't help the tears of relief and happiness that cascaded down his cheeks. He hugged the younger man closer as he kissed his forehead “You're never leaving me. I'll make sure of that.” Jiyong opened his eyes and stared annoyed up at Seunghyun with his warm brown eyes “You're not going to let me sleep are you?” “Maybe later” Seunghyun leaned down and kissed the soft lips.

 

Daesung opened his eyes and reached up and ran a hand through his hair. He felt different, he could feel it, the power of water that once ran through him was no longer there. Looking at his slowly stirring comrades he knew they too would feel different but more at peace. Turning his attention from his comrades he sincerely smiled at the couple only a few paces away in a loving kiss.

 

~*~

 

“Sire what are we going to do?”

 

“Your majesty where are we going to find funds to rebuild the palace?”

 

“Your majesty!”

 

“Sire!”

 

Seunghyun sighed... he still hated these proceedings. “Silence! All of you! Me and my brother will meet first to discuss what needs to be done” Seunghyun stood from his throne. The older men of the council all bowed to him. “Tomorrow at noon I will make announcement to the people of my kingdom. I implore that all of you attend. Today's council will be dismissed but please expect a message from me once I've discussed with my brother about the rebuilding of my kingdom and palace.” With those words he stepped down and walked out of the stuffy hall.

 

Walking out of the room he was immediately flanked by Daesung and Youngbae.

 

“How are you two feeling?” Seunghyun asked as they put distance between the council building and themselves. “We're fine” Youngbae answered “Although it's not pleasant not having that source of power to pull from.” Daesung nodded in agreement as they entered the King's temporary quarters.

 

“Seungri and hyung?” Seunghyun asked as he undid his hair. “Seungri's with Jiyong and I imagine Dongwook is as well. After all there is a lot of learning to do” Daesung answered smiling at Seunghyun.

 

“Send a message. I want Jiyong here tonight in red please” he said and waved the two men away.

 

Both Daesung and Youngbae looked at each other and couldn't help but smile. Youngbae walked away with a smile.

 

~*~

 

Jiyong groaned as he was ushered into his bathing chamber. “What do you mean in red?” he asked Dongwook who had followed behind him with a grin that was beginning to scare Jiyong. “Jiyong did you ever pay attention in your history classes when you were in school or the dramas you people from the future like to watch?” Dongwook asked as he watched Bochun and another servant girl grab the needed things to bathe Jiyong.

 

“Umm...no?” Jiyong was confused “Aish just take the bath and get dressed I'll explain on our way there” Dongwook sighed and left the room with a wave.

 

“What does he mean?” Jiyong asked Bochun as she filled the tub with warm water. Both girls blushed and shook their heads. “Please do not ask us your highness, we are not allowed to answer that question. Dongwook-nim warned us before we brought you in here” Bochun answered as she clasped her hands in front of her.

 

Sighing in defeat Jiyong let the two girls strip him and bathe him.

 

As they were washing his hair he frowned “Your highness?”

 

The two girls said nothing and continued with their duty.

 

Jiyong was severely confused.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Explanations:

Dongwook - Earth - Stable, solid, and dependable. It symbolizes abundance, prosperity, sustenance, grounding, and physical manifestation.

Daesung - Water - The emotional realm, it symbolizes healing, dreaming, flowing, the subconscious, all things internal, and cleansing.

Youngbae - Fire - The creative spark, it represents our passions, the fire within. It is the element of change and symbolizes will, heat, freedom, vision, love, and power.

Seungri - Wind - The realm of thought, learning, knowledge, harmony, communication, all things mental, and breath.

Jiyong - The Fifth element - Life.

______________________________________________

If any of you have questions as to why assigned each element to each character ask me. 8)

Please leave comments ya'll! I know you all must love me right about now. =D

I predict 2 more chapters and this is done. Enjoy while you still can.

Leave a comment on your way out please. *bows*