Epilogue - 2 Years Later

His Majesty's Dragon

Epilogue – 2 years later

 

Jiyong groaned softly as he got up from the bed and moved to the small toddler bed where Jaehwa sat crying.

 

Since Seunghyun had made his decision the wealth that he had also seemed to have transferred to this time so Jiyong no longer struggled to keep his son and himself afloat. Seunghyun had more than once asked if they could at least get a night nurse to watch Jaehwa when he had still been a baby but Jiyong had quickly shot the idea down. The one thing he did do was quit his menial job down at the supermarket to watch Jaehwa all day as he took up going to school again.

 

Seunghyun had taken to this time like a duck to water. It was as if he had been meant to have been born in this time. The one thing that had Jiyong giggle was his man's constant whining about having to do homely chores like doing the dishes, cleaning and laundry.

 

Seungri had taken upon himself to introduce Seunghyun to the workforce. Seungri had gotten Seunghyun a job with an accountant's office and was happy that the older man was in fact doing very well. He was excellent with numbers, so much that Seunghyun's boss had offered to pay for Seunghyun's tuition as long as the man continued to work for him after he graduates.

 

Seungri had gone into criminal justice and was preparing to take his exams in a month's time, to become a detective with a special victims unit.

 

Jiyong smiled as he watched Jaehwa play in the corner with his blocks.

 

Youngbae, Daesung and Dongwook, he was not sure about but he hoped that they were happy. He knew from what Seunghyun told him that Dongwook had taken over his throne and that the kingdom seemed to prosper, when the time came for him to leave he was pretty sure that the kingdom was looking into a bright future. Daesung and Youngbae, he had admitted to not seeing but he was sure that they were indeed happy with their choices.

 

When the boy turned to Jiyong showing him his pyramid Jiyong cheered enthusiastically and went to get his camera to get the moment on video so Seunghyun could see when he got home. When the boy became sleepy and started to get fussy Jiyong picked him up and held him as he sat on the couch softly singing him a lullaby.

 

He wistfully pushed aside the boy's dark hair as he slept in his arms. Maybe the gods would be able to grant him another miracle he thought as he stood and put Jaehwa to bed. Seeing the calendar Jiyong was reminded that it was his and Seunghyun's anniversary. He picked up his phone and called Seungri who readily agreed to a night with his 'nephew.'

 

When Jiyong had seen Jaehwa off and made sure to tell Seungri to call in case something happened he went around the apartment setting up candles and digging through his drawers for the sheer black gown Seungri had bought him the year before for his birthday.

 

When Seunghyun came through the door he was floored seeing Jiyong sitting on the couch in nothing but the sheer fabric.

 

“Come my king. I'm sure you've had a long day” Jiyong murmured as he grabbed Seunghyun's hand leading him into their bedroom. Helping his husband out of his clothes and laying him down on the bed. “Let me do all the work my king, it is my job to help you release all your stress” Jiyong spoke as he straddled the man's hips the fabric brushing against Seunghyun's skin as Jiyong leaned over him.

 

“Happy Anniversary baby” Jiyong said as he sweetly kissed him.

 

“You too baby” Seunghyun murmured as he placed another kiss on those lips as his hands removed the gown from Jiyong's shoulders so that the man sat on his lap as as the day he was born. His hands flitted across the man's sides before he looked up “Did you get another tattoo?”

 

“No. Why would you think that?” Jiyong asked genuinely confused “Well...” Seunghyun smiled his eyes traveling down.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well... that's it. THE END. It's over.

I thouroughly enjoyed writing this although there were times when I was not sure but i went with it anyway. 8)

If any of you have questions go ahead and ask.

I have an idea in the works right now and maybe I will post that story soon. 8)

For now I'm gonna actually concentrate on studying for my Finals that start Monday. D8 Maybe between study breaks I'll get the time to update Need Something

Thank you so much for those of you who read, commented and upvoted. I appreciate all the support! Thank You!!