First Time Meetings

His Majesty's Dragon

Here it is! I little ahead of schedule but I'm sure ya'll wont mind.8)

Enjoy!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 2

 

“Did you pay these people to play a prank on me?” Jiyong asked his hands clenched around Seungri's collar as he shook him a little. “No! I thought it was you!” Seungri defended himself as he wiggled out of the other man's grasp. “Seriously hyung I was actually worried about you. I punched the poor guy that was with me in the face. I felt bad since he smiled so nicely” Seungri lamented slightly as he touched his knuckles remembering how he managed to hurt someone.

 

Jiyong was surprised at the others' words that he wasn't sure how to respond. He stared at Seungri a few moments before he took in the clothing he was wearing. He supposed he shouldn't be surprised that Seungri was also wearing a silk hanbok this one orange with blue accents, but there was a big but they put him in a lady's one. “How you get that hanbok? Why do I always get stuck wearing the girl stuff?” Jiyong whined as he lifted his hanbok in frustration.

 

Seungri smirked before he outright started to laugh “Oh shut up hyung. You know you would have chosen the girl's hanbok over the guy's any day. And is that perfume you're wearing?” Seungri sniffed the air as the light scent of peach blossom wafted through his nose. “NO!” Jiyong denied even though a light blush covered his cheeks “At least you no longer smell like a brewery.”

 

“Whatever that was you. Who had to carry who out of the bar huh?” Jiyong shook his head as he went to sit in one of the chairs.

 

Hearing the subject from the night before made Seungri change his expression “Hey so what's going on? That one guard I punched told me that 'the king needed you' and that's why they brought us here” Seungri asked as he sat across Jiyong. “That's what they told me too. Apparently I'm the person that some prophecy is talking about” Jiyong nodded as he stared at Seungri, “they only need me though so I wonder why they brought you here too?”

 

“That guy, his name's Youngbae, he told me it's because they weren't the only ones looking for you so in order to protect you they had to take me too. Not that I mind, have you seen the scenery? It's beautiful here hyung” Seungri pointed towards the door. “I saw earlier felt unreal like I was in some of those historical dramas or something. I feel weird though Seungri. Like I belong here or something” Jiyong confessed as he looked around the room “It feels like this place is home. I don't know maybe I'm just hungry.”

 

Seungri remained silent as he looked at his best friend, there was no telling he was incredibly confused but might as well go along with what's going on, right?

 

A silence settled over them both until the sliding door was heard and another girl and Dongwook entered both bowing to Jiyong who nodded before the girl left a tray on the table before bowing out again.

 

“I hope you enjoy the meal” Dongwook smiled as he moved the tray to where Jiyong was sitting.

 

Nodding both Seungri and Jiyong dug into the freshly made dishes. Jiyong hummed in pleasure he supposed this is what it tasted like eating a home cooked meal that wasn't ramen.

 

Dongwook carefully watched the two guests devour the food laid before them. He studied Jiyong truly wondering how such a boy could save their kingdom. He glanced towards the window silently asking heaven to reveal how this boy was supposed to help.

 

“There is something I need to tell you about the King” Dongwook said as he moved closer to the table and specifically turned to Jiyong. “He's not what you'll expect from a king. He's very different and sometimes we as family worry that he may just not be the king this country needs. Unfortunately heaven dictated that he was to be our king. So I'm just curious if you'll be able to... pull him from this rut he seems to be in.”

 

Jiyong raised an eyebrow, he hasn't even met the man yet and Dongwook expects him to already how fix him? “I'll do what I can.”

 

With little reservation Dongwook had them hurry so that they could be on their way.

 

Cleaning his hands with a towel Jiyong carefully took a necklace that Dongwook was handing him. “This will alert me if you are ever in danger. By now the king's enemies will have known that there will be visitors. I need you to promise not to go anywhere without me or Youngbae. Youngbae is standing outside the door now. They will know who you are when they see you.”

 

Jiyong took the necklace frowning “Wait then who are the enemy? How will I know? I didn't sign up for this you know.” “Look I'm sorry but I am only doing what heaven has asked of me. As for the king's enemies I can't be sure they work behind the scenes but this much I know they have infiltrated the council and advisers don't trust anyone unless they have one of these” Dongwook lifted up his sleeve and showed Jiyong a very simple gold bracelet “Now put that on and make sure no one sees it. And let's go.”

 

Jiyong quickly put the necklace on and made sure it was inside his hanbok. Looking over at Seungri he tried to smile reassuringly but honestly his insides felt like they were trying to eat each other. “It's okay hyung we'll be alright. Come on and let's go meet his royal highness” Seungri patted Jiyong's shoulder before they walked out of the room.

 

“This is a private audience so it'll be a lot easier to approach him” Dongwook said as the troupe stopped in front of one of the pavilions.

 

Jiyong who had been fascinated by everything nearly walked into one of the man’s backs. “Jiyong come and join me” Dongwook pointed towards the open doorway. Biting his lips Jiyong nervously took a step forward when he felt Seungri's hand on his shoulder.

 

“He's not going in there by himself. Who knows what you people will do.”

 

“We're not here to hurt him, Seungri-shi, we're here to make sure nothing happens to him” one of the men said as he turned around. Jiyong noticed an impressive bruise decorating the man's upper cheek and sudden realization hit him “This is the guy you punched Seungri?”

 

Seungri looked down in shame as he nodded “I apologized already for that.” “It's okay I don't hold it against you. By the way Jiyong-shi I'm Dong Youngbae, Dongwook-hyung has assigned me as your personal guard” the man bowed to him. Jiyong flailed a bit before he also bowed to the man “Kwon Jiyong.”

 

No one had ever bowed to him before unless it was a underclassmen and even then it was rare.

 

“The king does not have all day. You can properly meet each other after Jiyong meets with his majesty” Dongwook said with a slight tinge of annoyance in his voice.

 

Scurrying Jiyong quickly moved through the doorway and waited for Dongwook and Seungri to come in.

 

“Should I announce you?”

 

Jiyong whipped around and squeaked in surprise before he bowed.

 

“Yes please” Dongwook answered as he closed the door and placed a soft hand on Jiyong's shoulder.

 

“Your majesty, Dongwook and two guests to see you”

 

“Let them in.”

 

Jiyong heard the voice and it placed a shiver down his spine. That voice was gorgeous he thought as they slowly walked into the room. Jiyong looked around sure enough if his rooms were luxurious than the King's were ten times as luxurious. There were ornate gold decorations all around the room and an ivory statue in the corner of a tree with a bird sitting on a branch. Even the curtains were made from the finest silk.

 

“Seunghyun” Dongwook's voice sounded dismayed.

 

Jiyong watched as Dongwook approached his brother who was laying on a bed. The man took his brother's hand “You can't be like this Seunghyun. You have a country to lead, people who depend on you.” “Hyung you don't know what I feel. Who are they?”

 

Jiyong looked at the king and bowed low his hands touching the ground before he stood again “I'm Kwon Jiyong.”

 

“Lee Seunghyun.”

 

“I asked who you were not your names.”

 

Jiyong swallowed nervously and looked over at Dongwook for some help.

 

“Seunghyun he's the one from the prophecy.”

 

The king, Seunghyun, let out a bark of laughter “You still believe that old fairytale hyung.”

 

“It's not a fairytale Seunghyun. You know this. I time traveled so long and I finally found him. Please we can't let our kingdom crumble beneath our feet. I know that you are still in pain from what happened but you can still heal and start anew” Dongwook pleaded as helped Seunghyun sit up.

 

Jiyong looked back and forth between the brothers and knew that there was something they were not telling him. Most likely since it would have nothing to do with why he was here.

 

Seunghyun stood and walked over to Jiyong. Stopping in front of him he studied the other. He found it strange that a man was wearing a woman's hanbok, although he guessed with his feminine physique it really didn't matter. As he opened his mouth to ask a question the faint smell of peach blossoms reached him.

 

He looked at Jiyong, looking straight into brown colored eyes, those eyes which were so familiar. A soft breeze ruffled through an opened window and brought the scent of peach blossoms to him once again.

 

“You wear her scent” he muttered the dark feelings within spiraling out of control with how potent the scent was. “How dare you?”

 

Jiyong flinched when he saw the king's arm rise but felt nothing.

 

Seungri stood in front of him holding the king's hand in his. “You dare touch me?” Seunghyun asked glaring darkly at Seungri. “You dare touch someone who did nothing to you? We were brought here against our own will, we didn't ask to come here” Seungri glared back before he turned that glare on Dongwook.

 

Seungri let go of the royal's hand and grabbed Jiyong's hand “Let's go Ji. Maybe this is some stupid intoxicated dream we're both having.”

 

The younger man pulled Jiyong along before he was pulled though Jiyong turned and looked at the king.

 

What he saw convinced him that the king wasn't just going to hit for the sake of it, there was a truly haunted look in his eyes. The king had been hurt, a pain so deep that the wound had become infected and refused to be healed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OH! I wonder what happened to dear Seunghyun? D8 ... XD Too bad ya'll don't know but I do... XP

Comment yeah?