Home

EXO Songfic Drabbles [indefinite hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Michael Bublé - Home

 

 

 

[Word count: 334]

Home

 

Café Le Blac in Paris is surrounded by millions of people, but Yixing has never felt so alone before in his life. He picks up his phone and checks the date. July 17. Another summer’s day has come and gone away, but all he wants to do is go home.

 

Home is where Yifan is, 5000 miles away in China. Home is where his heart is, also 5000 miles away in China.

 

When Yixing takes the offer to be the assistant of China’s top fashion designer for a tour in Rome, it is only supposed to be for two weeks. But Rome leads to New York City, which leads to Tokyo, which leads to London, which leads to Milan. Now, almost four months later, it leads him to Paris.

 

The rush of traveling from city to city, working backstage at show after show, is exhilarating, but Yixing feels like he’s living someone else’s life. He knows that he is lucky to have this opportunity to learn under the best of the best, but it’s always just too far from where Yifan is.

 

Yifan is never mad when Yixing calls to say that he is going to be gone for two more weeks, just two more weeks. Yixing wants to say more, to show Yifan how sorry he was for always breaking his promises, but he knows that it’s just not enough, and Yifan deserves more than that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter