Different Kinds of Love

Fairytales Are Not Real

Previously:

Key and Onew took interest in Yoon Ji and she took a deep breath, “All of us…excluding you two…are royalty.”

“Royalty?” Key repeated. “Yes,” Yoon Ji whispered, “We’re princesses and princes. We kept it from you…” She replied. Key and Onew looked at each one of them and smiled, “We’re fine with it,” Onew smiled, “I mean—this is a book.”

Again? Is that all he thinks about? That this is all a book? Yoon Ji contemplated as she sighed and sat back down. “So that’s why you two are getting married,” Onew whispered to himself as he started thinking: I like a Princess?! This is unreal. Wait…she’s getting married—she’ll be a Queen. She might turn evil! I don’t want her to be evil! I don’t want them to get married either! Why must Chansung be in this?! I—can’t let her get married—I can’t!
---
It was recess and Onew was walking around the garden. He had his hands inside the pockets of his jeans and he sighed as he noticed how he wasn’t jealous from before. As he was walking, he felt arms around his neck. He turned around and saw Yoon Ji hanging on his neck, “Hello Onew oppa!”

Onew smiled and removed her arms from his neck; “Yoon Ji…” his tone was breathy and soft. She arched an eyebrow at him, “Yes?”

“Do you really want to marry Chansung—I mean, Prince Chansung?” He murmured. Yoon Ji looked down and played with her fingers, “Well—I was thinking about marrying him last year because we were good friends but ever since he was working so hard, I rarely go to see him and gave up. To tell the truth, I had no intention of wanting to marry him.” Onew showed a little smile, “good…” he muttered. Yoon Ji didn’t hear very well but she knew it was something good so she smiled as well.

“Do you want me to get married to Chansung?” She questioned. Onew had the perfect answer in his mind: NO! But in the politest way he can he replied, “It’s up to you. Whatever your heart says then that’s your answer.” Yoon Ji nodded, “Thanks,” she smiled and walked off. “Wait…what’s your answer?!” Onew shouted as he chased after her. Yoon Ji smiled at him and started jogging back.

Chun Hei and Minho was in the kitchen making some lunch. “So what’s for lunch chef?” Minho asked as he gave a smile. “I’m thinking of making ramen and kimchi,” Chun Hei replied as the water started boiling in the huge pan. Minho opened the packages of ramen and put them inside the pot, “Okay! So we shall wait!” He announced as he leaned against the counter. Chun Hei grabbed out some vegetables and started cutting them. Minho was highly strung and bit his lip. He went behind Chun Hei and hugged her from behind. Chun Hei stopped cutting and put down the knife. She turned around to meet eyes with Minho who looked at her intently, “Chun Hei-ah…” She tilted her head to the side, “Yes?”

“I really…” He coughed and whispered, “like you…” Chun Hei’s eyes glistened and hugged him, “I do too…” Minho gave a sigh of relief and hugged her tight as well. He closed his eyes and felt a strong heat against him, he opened his eyes and saw the water boiling, “Um…the water…” Chun Hei gasped and let go of the hug, “I have to hurry!”

While the two try to recover the ramen, Ji Sun was standing by the door of the kitchen and smiled, “Unnie seems to have a boyfriend…” She walked back and sat down on the couch where Taemin was sitting, “Did you know Chun Hei and Minho are lovebirds?”

“Lovebirds?” Jin Hee asked as she looked at Ji Sun, “You mean they like each other?” She nodded, “I saw them hugging and heard that they like each other.”

Seems like what we were talking about last night—is actually turning into a boyfriend and girlfriend thing. All who’s left is Taemin and Ji Sun and Yoon Ji and Onew…if that one is possible. “Congrats to hyung!” Taemin smiled. “Yah, dongsaeng,” Jonghyun called out to him, “Shouldn’t you also…you know…”

Taemin hid his face and shook his head, “No thanks…not right now.” Key shook his head and stood up, “If I have to do this…then I will…” He walked towards Ji Sun. “D-do w-what?” Taemin stuttered as he saw Key’s face close to Ji Sun’s that their lips can touch.

“This,” Key leaned in a little more and…

SLAM!

Taemin stood in front of Ji Sun. He pushed Key side wards, making him fall down. Key looked at the ground and grinned. He stood up and faced Taemin, “What was that for?!”

Ji Sun looked at Taemin with a worried face. Taemin had a serious look on his face, “Don’t you dare touch Princess Ji Sun!”

“His bodyguard personality is on,” Jonghyun whispered. Key smirked and grabbed Ji Sun’s hand, “I’m sorry my Princess Ji Sun…but this is the only way it’ll work,” he whispered as he kissed her on the cheek. Ji Sun’s eyes widened and stood up, “What’s going on?!”

Taemin was irked and grabbed Ji Sun’s hand, “Don’t ever do that to her again!” Key crossed his arms, “And why is that?”

“I’m her bodyguard!” He shouted. Key twitched and sighed. “And…” Taemin whispered, “I don’t want anyone to take her away from me…” Ji Sun glanced at Taemin, “Oppa…”

“Good job Key,” Jonghyun clapped. Key grinned, “Yup…good job Taemin. You confessed to her.” Taemin’s mouth dropped, “I did…didn’t I?”

Chansung was on the other side and he was shocked, “What a group…It seems cool!” He smiled. “You can fit in if you want,” Jonghyun smiled, “If you’re gonna marry her…don’t do anything weird.”

“I won’t,” Chansung replied. Yoon Ji came back and Onew was trailing her, “You didn’t tell me your answer!” He shouted as he walked fast. She stopped and turned towards him, “Meet me outside the gates at seven thirty…then I’ll tell you my answer.” She grinned and went towards the others. “Unnie! Guess what!? Chun Hei and Minho are lovey-dovey!” Ji Sun shouted as she waved her arms.

“They are?!” I shouted as I ran towards them, “How?” Ji Sun giggled, “I saw them hugging each other in the kitchen and saying that they like each other!”

“Really? Congrats to them!” Onew smiled. “And to us too!” Taemin announced as he put his arm around Ji Sun. “You guys too?” Yoon Ji asked as she pointed to them. “Neh!” Both of them answered. “Congrats to you two then!” Onew grinned.

Minho and Chun Hei came out with trays with bowls of ramen, “Lunch is here!” They both reported as they put it in the middle of the table. “The two love birds!” Ji Sun shouted as she grinned. “B-bwoh?” Chun Hei whispered as she sat down.

“I saw you two hugging each other in the kitchen saying you like each other,” Ji Sun laughed in a slightly evil tone which sort of made Onew feel uncomfortable. “You did?” Chun Hei asked. “Yah—why did you go in the kitchen anyways?” Minho asked as he sat down grabbing a bowl of ramen. “Because I wanted to help! But it seems like she had enough help,” Ji Sun laughed in an evil tone again.

“That’s—pretty mean,” Minho pouted. “Mianhae,” Ji Sun whispered as she bowed her head. “Yoon Ji-ah,” Chansung said as he took a bite out of the ramen, “Shall we go to the palace tonight?”

Onew’s eyes widened and Yoon Ji shook her head, “No thanks…I’ll be someplace tonight. Tomorrow night we can!” Chansung nodded, “I understand.”

After school, Onew and the boys (excluding Chansung, he went back to the palace) went back to the dorm. “What shall I wear?” Onew questioned himself as he looked though the closet. He grabbed out a light blue collar shirt and a muscle shirt, “I’ll wear this!”

“Where you going?” Key asked as he made Onew jump. He turned around to face Key, “Going someplace with Yoon Ji tonight.”

“A date?” Minho asked as he speculated him. “No, she just wants to talk,” Onew replied casually. “If it’s a date—I need to talk to her,” Minho muttered to himself. “Stop being over protective, she’s very mature—somewhat more mature than Taemin,” Jonghyun chuckled. “Whatever,” Taemin whispered.

“Just have a good time, okay?” Key said as he patted Onew’s shoulder. Onew smiled as he thought about tonight. What will her answer be? He thought. What if she wants to marry him?! What am I going to do? What if she says yes? Will she cancel the wedding? What if she wants to marry me?! Wait…why do I believe this?! This is a book…not real life. Unless…this book is the real life?! I think I’m confusing myself…