Sleeping Beauty

Fairytales Are Not Real

Everyone headed back to the Academy, where they quickly got dressed into their uniform. “I’m so—tired,” Yoon Ji yawned as she was lazy to fix her hair. “Me too,” Jin Hee sighed as you can see the dark bags under her eyes.

“Don’t worry~ I’ll make some coffee to wake all of you guys up!” Chun Hei smiled as she was fully awake, still her cheerful self. “Can I have chocolate in my coffee?” Jonghyun smiled weakly. “Sure!” Chun Hei agreed.

“STUPID!” Jin Hee shouted as she slapped the back of Jonghyun’s head, “I told you to never take advantage of Chun Hei!” Jonghyun sighed as he was already used to this, “I’m not! I just asked for a request and she accepted it!”

“I don’t care!” She retorted, “Chun Hei,” she turned to Chun Hei, “are you willing to do this for Jonghyun?” Jin Hee put her hands on Chun Hei’s shoulders, “Don’t let Jonghyun be a burden to you! Understand?”

“Why? Jonghyun is one of the best cousins! So I shall let put chocolate in his coffee,” Chun Hei smiled. Jin Hee twitched a little and put her head down, “whatever you say…”

At the garden, Onew and Key were sitting down where they were sitting down as usual. Both of them were talking to each other and laughing, “Yeah, on the show it showed a puppet doing the splits!” Key laughed. Onew chuckled along, “How can a puppet do the splits?!”

“It would have legs—right?” Key asked. “But—aren’t puppets leg less?” Onew added. “But on the show the puppets did splits—and I guess they had legs…” Key whispered. “What exactly were you watching last night?” Onew questioned. Key thought for a moment, “I. Have. No. Clue.”

“Morning!” Chun Hei smiled as she hurried towards the kitchen in the back. “Annyeong!” Onew and Key greeted as they waved at the sleepy people. “How was last night?” Onew asked.

“Alright,” Jonghyun whispered as he landed on the couch. “Bleh,” Jin Hee sighed. “I’m tired,” Yoon Ji whispered as she landed onto the two seated couch which Onew was also sitting on. “I’m going to sleep,” She whispered as she yawned and closed her eyes. I wonder what they did…Onew thought. He stood up and decided to sit on a different seat so Yoon Ji can lie down. “What did you guys do last night?” Key asked. “Oh, just go back home and talk,” Jonghyun kept it casual. “Then why do you guys look so tired?” Key questioned.

“Well, we never seen each other for so long so we caught up with all the great things that were happening,” Minho smiled. “How long—‘” Key started. “Hey!” Jonghyun shouted, “you know that you should never into people’s personal life, right” Key was taken aback and nodded, “sorry…” he sighed. “Yah, don’t be mean,” Jin Hee whispered. Boy—they are tired—I think Jin Hee would’ve exploded if Jonghyun did something like that, Onew thought.

The time really passed by and Key and Onew were reading a book called Shower by Hwang Sun-won. “That’s such a sad story!” Key pouted as he sighed. “What a good melodramatic story,” Onew sighed as he closed the book. “It’s getting pretty late,” Key looked at his watch, “I’ll wake some people up,” he stood up and woke up Chun Hei and Minho were sleeping next to each other with Chun Hei’s head on his shoulder and Minho’s head on top of hers. “Minho…” Key shook Minho’s shoulder, “It’s getting late.”

Minho lifted his head and rubbed his eyes with his free hand, “really? Okay…” He tapped Chun Hei’s shoulder, “Chun Hei-ah…wake up.” She opened her eyes and yawned, “Okay…”

Key then went to Jonghyun and Jin Hee who were on two chairs. Since the chairs were close, Jin Hee’s hand was on Jonghyun’s face since he was slouching. Key and Onew were chuckling at the scene and Key decided to plot something. He grabbed a feather and grabbed the whip cream from the kitchen. He put whip cream on Jonghyun’s hand and Onew tickled the feather under Jonghyun’s nose.

Unexpectedly, Jonghyun’s hand flew in the air and hit Jin Hee’s face. “Omo,” Key and Onew shouted as they quickly went back to their seats. Jin Hee’s eyes flew open, stood up, and glanced at Jonghyun, “JONGHYUN!” Her voice raised as Jonghyun opened his eyes, “What?”

“What is this?!” She shouted as she pointed to her face with whip cream. Jonghyun was chuckling, “how would I know?” Jin Hee pointed to his hand with whip cream, “You’re gonna get it!” Jonghyun looked at his hand, “what—how—how did this get here?!” He shouted as he stood up and stood behind the chair. “I—I’m gonna kill you!” Jin Hee bellowed as she started chasing Jonghyun.

“The plan went expected though,” Onew whispered, “He got in trouble!” He smiled. “I’ll wake up Taemin and Ji Sun and you wake up Yoon Ji,” Key said as he headed towards the two.

“Oh, Onew, just for advice, Yoon Ji’s a heavy sleeper,” Minho added. Onew nodded and went towards Yoon Ji and shook her, “Yoon Ji, wake up,” he whispered. “That’s not gonna wake her up,” Minho said. “Then what will?” Onew questioned.

“Every day is different,” He said as he patted Onew’s shoulder, “fighting!” He smiled and sat down on the chair, observing Onew.

“COME BACK HERE KIM JONGHYUN!” Jin Hee shouted as she was still chasing Jonghyun. Jonghyun was running all over the place, “Never!”

Onew kneeled down on his knees so his face is directly by Yoon Ji’s and sighed, “How will I do this?” Jonghyun was running and tripped on Onew’s legs, “No!” He fell on the ground. He grabbed a white little flag from his pocket, “I surrender!”

Onew studied Yoon Ji’s face since it was by the edge of the couch. She had pink soft lips, dark brown eyes, a cute nose, and cheeks that are pinch able. “She really is a princess,” Onew smiled as he shook his head, “Princess…what am I thinking of?”

Jin Hee picked Jonghyun up from the collar of his shirt, “don’t you ever do that to me! Understand?” Jonghyun nodded, “Okay, okay!”

Minho stood up and tried separating the two, “stop it…please…we’ve had enough of your fighting.” Jin Hee shook her head. Minho was standing in front of Onew’s legs, “whatever…don’t blame me if Jonghyun gets injured and you get in trouble from your mom.” Jin Hee glared at Minho and pushed him from the chest.

Minho lost balance and pushed down Onew’s back, making Onew’s head go down.

Everything was different now.

“Omo!” Ji Sun shouted from across the room as she pointed to Onew and Yoon Ji. Taemin’s mouth dropped, “no way!” Key looked at their way, “Onew hyung?”

Onew’s lips landed on Yoon Ji and Onew’s eyes were widened. Yoon Ji slowly opened her eyes and was taken aback by the action that was taken. Minho grabbed Onew’s shirt and pulled him back, “YAH!”

Onew stood up and gulped, “I didn’t mean to! You pushed my back and…” Minho nodded, “I know…but please, don’t do that again! Just simply pull away, that’s it!” He nodded, “okay, okay…” Yoon Ji sat up, “It’s okay Onew…As long as it’s someone I trust and know, I can forgive him.” Onew bowed, “thank you…”

Key went to Onew, “Yoon Ji’s the Sleeping Beauty.” Onew had a puzzled look, “Sleeping Beauty?” He paused and snapped his fingers, “NO! I DON’T BELIEVE IN THAT!” he walked towards the exit and his way was interrupted. He looked at the young man, “Hello—who are you?”

“Where’s Yoon Ji?” The young man asked. “Over there,” Onew pointed towards Yoon Ji, “Um…who are you?”

Yoon Ji looked at the young man, “w—what are you doing here?”

“Oppa,” Jin Hee whispered as she let go of Jonghyun’s collar, “I thought you were still working?”

“Mother wants me to get married already,” He whispered. “To—me?” Yoon Ji asked. “Yes,” He replied.

Onew’s eyes widened and looked at the young man and Yoon Ji, “Wait—who is he?!”