Discoveries

Fairytales Are Not Real

*Very Important: I accidentally posted half of chapter on chapter 6 so please read the previous chapter because it is very important in this chapter. Thank you. Sorry for the mistake D;

Previously:
“Hyung—who do you like?” Taemin asked me. “Taemin—you’re mostly asking us who we like—are you the most curious.” I beamed. He shook his head, “No…” I grinned at him, “I think you’re scared that someone might secretly like Ji Sun.”

“No I’m not!” Taemin shouted. “Haha, joking,” I chortled, “I like…Um…wait…” I got off the bunk bed and sat in the middle of Taemin’s bed. Minho and Key sat at the edge of their bunk beds and Onew came down as well, sitting by Minho. I decided to sit by Taemin and I opened my wallet. Showing the picture of the one I like…

I placed it in the center, “That’s who I like…”
---
“Knew it!” Minho shouted as he clapped his hands. “Wow hyung—you have a picture of her!” Taemin chuckled. “It’s not like you have a picture of Ji Sun!” I retorted. Taemin quickly shut his mouth. I knew he had a picture of her—Minho has a picture of Chun Hei and I have a picture of Jin Hee. Yup, I like Jin Hee—even though she’s mean to me, I like how she’s not afraid to be tough. Maybe I should show her how nice I am, maybe she’ll like me!

“Jin Hee maybe might not like you back. I mean, she’s violent towards you and thinks you’re sort of dumb,” Key whispered, “but maybe she’ll like you.”

“Speaking of dumb,” Taemin whispered. He glanced at Onew, “Onew hyung…did anyone ever tell you if you don’t believe in fairytales that means you’re loveless?” I looked at Onew who was looking down, “Yeah…but she didn’t exactly say it towards me…she said it to her child who I said that fairytales are not—‘”

“Okay, don’t say it,” Minho cut him off as he shut his eyes tight. “Anyways,” Taemin started, “no offense hyung, but fairytales sometimes help you with love and since you don’t—believe in them…you might not really know what love is. What does love mean to you?”

“Love means…affection,” He simply replied. “What kind of affection?” I asked. “Like,” Onew was stuck on that, “Like how I accidentally kissed Yoon Ji.” I glanced at Minho who was twitching a little. He’s pretty strong on fuming.

“That’s not all it means,” Key replied, “Love also means that you’re very faithful towards them. You protect her with all costs, always are there for her when she’s sad, show her the affection, making her smile, and many other things.” Onew seemed dazed a little, “Wow…I guess I don’t really know what love means.”

“No one knows,” I whispered. “Let’s get some sleep,” Key said as he stretched his arm behind him so he wouldn’t hit the bunk on top. He lied down and everyone else started going to sleep. I went up to my bunk bed and looked at the wallet one more time. I put the wallet underneath the pillow and started sleeping. I wonder what tomorrow will be like if I became sweeter towards Jin Hee and not make her mad.
--
The next day, the girls and the boys woke up and dressed into their uniforms. Each of them headed towards the garden and sat down in their usual seats. “Today’s breakfast is muffins! Blueberry, chocolate, strawberry, original, cherry, rainbow, raisin, and many more~ Eat up!” Chun Hei delightfully said as she places the tray down in the center of the table.

“Yum,” Minho rubbed his hands together and started picking out a muffin. He took a bite and grinned, “This is good!” the rest took a muffin and smiles were instantly glued on. “Chun Hei, can you teach me how you can cook well?” Ji Sun asked as she took a bite out of the muffin. “Sure!” Chun Hei replied. Ji Sun stood up, “I’ll be back,” She went towards the exit, but hid behind a plant and Angel came out, “Okay, you know what to do.”

“neh! Bling Bling must be in the dorm sleeping because I didn’t see him,” Angel replied. “Okay, hurry, okay?” Ji Sun smiled. “Neh!” And Angel quickly went away with a snap.

Angel was at the boy’s dorm and saw Bling Bling sleeping on the pillow, “Bling Bling!” She shook his arm and Bling Bling slowly woke up, “N-neh?” he rubbed his eyes and looked at Angel, “Aish, your halo is too bright!”

“Where’s the wallet?” Angel asked. “Here,” Bling Bling lifted the pillow with his magic and as it stayed in the air he went underneath and pulled the wallet with his might. Angel went beside him and started pulling. After many tries, they finally brought the wallet out. Angel flipped the wallet open and saw a picture of Jin Hee, “Oh my…”

“That’s who he likes,” Bling Bling whispered. “Let’s go give this to Ji Sun,” Angel smiled. The two carried each side of the wallet and with their magic, they went to Ji Sun. “Ji Sun, catch it!” Angel shrieked as both she and Bling Bling dropped the wallet in her hands. Ji Sun opened it and dropped a little, “I knew it…” She put it behind her back and walked back, “Bling Bling, you can go back.” Bling Bling decided to go back and sleep so he did so. Angel went back inside the egg and Ji Sun kept a steady pace back.

“Ahh, there you are,” Taemin smiled. Ji Sun gave a smile back. “Dongsaeng…what do you have behind your back?” Jonghyun suspiciously asked. Ji Sun wasn’t so good at hiding secrets so Jonghyun can quickly catch her. “Nothing,” She whispered. “Dongsaeng,” Jonghyun’s voice rose as he stood up.

“Jin Hee, catch!” Ji Sun shouted as she threw it to Jin Hee. She caught it in her hands, “What is this?”

“Open it,” Ji Sun shouted. She slowly opened it and saw the picture of her in Jonghyun’s wallet “Is this…”

“Ji Sun,” Jonghyun shouted as he was about to storm towards her and punish her. “Wait…” Jin Hee caught Jonghyun’s hand and he looked at her. “You like me?” Jin Hee whispered as she tried to keep her excited feelings inside. Jonghyun looked down and sat himself down, “Yes…” Their hands were still onto each other and they didn’t mind it at all.

“You should have told me…” Jin Hee whispered, “I like you too—but I was afraid you wouldn’t like me because I’m too violent towards you.” Jonghyun contemplated her, “You like me?”

“Yes,” Jin Hee replied. “Wow…” He was bewildered and let out a deep breath, “so if you like me…and I like you…does that mean, we should go out?” Jin Hee thought for a moment and nodded, “Yeah…But we have to promise each other…we don’t be violent towards each other and won’t get on each other’s nerves.” Jonghyun grinned and nodded, “Sure.” He stood up and let go of Jin Hee’s hand. He went towards Ji Sun and whispered, “How’d you get my wallet?”

“Bling Bling and Angel,” She simply replied. “Thanks,” He ruffled her hair and smiled, sitting back down.

“Cute!” Yoon Ji squealed as she took a bite out of the muffin. Everyone heard a door close and their heads turned towards the garden door, revealing Chansung. “What are you doing here?” Jin Hee questioned. “Mother wants me to stay with Yoon Ji,” Chansung answered. He went towards the couch that Yoon Ji and Onew was sitting on and glared at Onew. Onew knew that look and scooted towards the other end of the couch. Chansung sat down between them and looked at Yoon Ji, “Did you tell them?”

“About?” She asked. “The secret that we all have in common,” Chansung whispered. Yoon Ji bit her lip, “I don’t think they’re ready…”

“I think they are,” He whispered back. Yoon Ji looked at Jin Hee and Jonghyun who gave a nod. She sighed and stood up, “Onew…Key…We have to say something to you—we kept it from you and know it’s time we should say it.”

Key and Onew took interest in Yoon Ji and she took a deep breath, “All of us…excluding you two…are royalty.”

“Royalty?” Key repeated. “Yes,” Yoon Ji whispered, “We’re princesses and princes. We kept it from you…” She replied. Key and Onew looked at each one of them and smiled, “We’re fine with it,” Onew smiled, “I mean—this is a book.”

Again? Is that all he thinks about? That this is all a book? Yoon Ji contemplated as she sighed and sat back down. “So that’s why you two are getting married,” Onew whispered to himself as he started thinking: I like a Princess?! This is unreal. Wait…she’s getting married—she’ll be a Queen. She might turn evil! I don’t want her to be evil! I don’t want them to get married either! Why must Chansung be in this?! I—can’t let her get married—I can’t!