The Special Class

Fairytales Are Not Real

*If you guys watched Special A & Shugo Chara! Then maybe you’ll understand (: Keke.

After the five of us got dressed we all headed towards the classroom building…except what I didn’t notice was that there was a garden behind the classroom building. “Hey, where are we going? We just passed the classroom building, right?” I asked as I kept following them. “Yeah…” Key agreed with me as we walked.

“Oh, we forgot to tell you…your class is with us,” Jonghyun informed. “Okay, but where is this class?” Key asked as we both entered the garden. Inside the garden was luxurious and a great aroma of plants. It was truly relaxing.

“Our class is right here,” Minho smiled. “Class? In a garden? Is every class like that?” Key asked as he looked around. “No—our class is special,” Jonghyun smiled. “Why is your class special?” I asked.

“We can’t give you the details why—but we’re much known in the city,” Taemin smiled as he walked more into the garden. As we all followed Taemin it showed a wide table in the middle of a platform with stairs. As we got closer we saw three two-seat couches and four chairs. They all seemed comfortable because it looked so relaxing to just sit in those.

We got to the area and we saw Yoon Ji and three other girls sitting down, sipping on tea and laughing. This seems so—periodical time. As we stepped on the stairs, Yoon Ji smiled and stood up, putting down her tea cup, and waving, “Annyeong oppas!”

“Annyeong,” We all replied. Jonghyun walked up the stairs faster and sat down next to a girl with long brown hair and a nice complexion. She was wearing a think dark orange jacket / vest over a white buttoned blouse with a white and black plaid skirt. “Chun Hei-ah~ Did you bring breakfast?” Jonghyun smiled as gave a smooth tone.

“Yup,” She stood up and went in the back for a bit. I guess she’s getting the food. “Hi Onew!” Yoon Ji smiled as she came over. She wasn’t wearing a dark orange jacket / vest like Chun Hei but she was wearing a dark pink jacket. What’s the meaning to these colors?

“Hi Yoon Ji,” I replied as I walked up the stairs with her. As I was being a bit nervous, I accidentally missed the step and tripped forward. “Omo,” Yoon Ji startled as she caught my arm to regain my balance, “Are you okay?” I stood up straight and nodded, “Yup. Thanks,” I bowed. “You’ll be seeing more of his clumsiness today,” Key muttered. Yoon Ji turned towards him, “Really?”

“Yes. I call it the Onew Condition…He trips fairly a lot,” Key said as he let out a chuckle, “By the way, I’m Key.”

Yoon Ji smiled and nodded, “Yes, I know. I’m Yoon Ji.” We walked towards the couch and we both sat down next to each other, “How do you like Seoul Academy so far?” She asked. I hesitated a bit and played with my hands, “I like it—but I’m sort of confused about this school…Why is our class in a garden?”

“Like what I said before,” Jonghyun barged into the conversation, “It’s a special class. We’re based on popularity and being well known.” I nodded, “But why is it that Key and I are in this class?”

“Well—mainly because you don’t believe in fairytales…We’re gonna make you believe in fairytales,” Yoon Ji smiled, “You’re in a book as what we said…a fairytale book!”

“F-fairy-fairytale book?!” I startled as I twitched a bit, “I cannot be in a fairytale! Key and I are knocked out! We’re in a hospital! There’s no way we’re in this book!” Yoon Ji patted my shoulder, “Please…calm down…” I took a deep breath, “Why are we in a fairytale book?”

“Listen~” Minho said, “When we have a feeling that a human does not believe in fairytales, we make them believe it…not in a threatening way, but in a nice way. We’ll be able to convince that fairytales are real!”

“And how do you guys exactly do that?” I asked. “We can’t give details to that,” Jonghyun replied.

“YAH! KIM JONGHYUN!” A girl in a red jacket / vest shouted as she walked towards Jonghyun, slapping the back of his head. “W-what?!” Jonghyun shouted as he covered his head. “Why are you being a burden to Chun Hei?!” She asked in a loud tone. My eyes felt very awake from that sudden voice.

“I—I am not a burden to her! She asked me if I wanted breakfast and I simply accepted that request,” Jonghyun replied, trying not to show his scared tone. “I don’t care! Chun Hei shall not be like that!” The girl replied. She has that umma—no wait—appa effect. Very impressive.

I saw another girl sitting next to Taemin, who was concentrating on reading a book. She was wearing a blue jacket / vest. To me—she seemed like the normal, calm one (excluding Yoon Ji—she’s normal!). Taemin was reading a textbook and dropped it on the table, “I can’t believe finals are coming up…” The girl put down her book, “its okay Taemin oppa! You’re very smart and you can pass it!” Taemin smiled and nodded, “Yes, I guess I can!”

Chun Hei came out with a huge silver tray—and I was paying attention to it. She placed it in the middle of the table, “Introducing—the flavor pancake tower!” She announced as she lifted the silver top, showing the fluffy pancakes stacked on each other. “There are many flavors. Strawberry, chocolate chip, banana, plain, vanilla, blueberry, and my newest creation—pancake sundae! It has whipped cream, strawberry, banana, and vanilla stuffed between two pancakes!” She explained as everyone was grabbing a pancake. “Chun Hei! You never fail to disappoint me at cooking!” Minho exclaimed as he took a tasty bite out of the pancake. Chun Hei smiled as I saw a little blush on her cheeks.

“Shall we introduce everyone?” The girl in the red vest asked. “Okay!” Everyone smiled. “I’m Choi Yoon Ji, sixteen years old. I’m Minho’s sister!” Yoon Ji smiled. “I’m Lee Jinki, also known as Onew. I’m twenty years old—but I’m eighteen in this book, but please, I would like to be known as a twenty year old,” I smiled as I took a sip out of the coffee. My tongue had a burning sensation and I opened my mouth, “Hot…” Chun Hei giggled, “It’s just been brewed…so be aware of that.”

“I’m Kim Kibum, but you can call me Key. I’m eighteen years old, but a sixteen year old in this book,” Key smiled. He seemed like he’s fitting into this setting—he’s quick at catching up. “I’m Choi Minho and I’m eighteen years old. I’m Yoon Ji’s older brother,” He smiled. His smile gave a charm—a charm that is rarely seen. “I’m very competitive—especially at sports. If you want a challenge—then you better be ready because I will never give up!” He smiled. That’s—some charisma.

“I’m Kim Chun Hei, Jonghyun’s cousin. I’m eighteen years old and I love cooking! I have that umma type, so I’m protective of the dongsaengs,” She smiled. I can see the umma in her—her cooking is fantastic!

“I’m Kim Jonghyun and I’m twenty years old. I’m known for having the good looks of this class. And I’m Ji Sun’s older brother and Chun Hei’s cousin,” Jonghyun introduced himself. Good looks—um…okay—I’ll agree with that (I guess).

“I’m Hwang Jin Hee and I’m eighteen years old,” the girl with the red vest smiled. She seems calm now. “I’m very loving, but I can have a bad temper—so watch out,” She simply replied, “My one enemy? KIM JONGHYUN!” She shouted. I gave a little smile and nodded—she scares me a bit. “Why am I the enemy?!” Jonghyun pouted. “You’re a burden to Chun Hei!” She replied.

“Moving on,” Yoon Ji whispered. “I’m Kim Ji Sun and I’m sixteen years old! I’m the youngest out of this class! My birthday is on November 28, 1993! I’m also Jonghyun’s younger sister and Chun Hei’s favorite cousin!” The girl in the blue vest smiled. She seems very cheerful—it must be because of her age—and how she’s the youngest. “It’s true~ Ji Sun is my favorite cousin,” Chun Hei replied.

“I’m Lee Taemin and I’m sixteen years old. I’m the second youngest out of this group! I’m just sad because I would’ve been the third youngest if Yoon Ji was born a day after me!” Taemin pouted, “She’s older than me by two days!” Yoon Ji gave a smile of a champion, “That’s right~ I’m your noona!”

“I like noonas!” Taemin smiled. I looked at Ji Sun who was sort of sighing, “That’s very true…”

As we were eating, I noticed something different: all the boys are wearing a black vest while the girls are wearing different colored vests. “I have a question,” I whispered. “What is it?” Jonghyun asked. “Why are all of the girls wearing different colored vests?” I whispered.

“Ah, I noticed that too,” Key added. “Well, not all girls have different colored vests—it’s only us four who wears different vests,” Jin Hee replied. “Isn’t that standing out too much,” I blurted as I gasped, “Sorry…I think that was a bit too—much…” Everyone chuckled. “It’s okay,” Yoon Ji replied as she flashed a smile at me, “Well we’re known for wearing this…people want us to wear this as well.”

“I’m wearing a pink vest because I’m known of being loving and almost every guy’s dream girl. It’s also a quiet color—that’s why I’m not that loud. I have calm feelings and I don’t burst out that much,” She replied. I have noticed that—she doesn’t shout out to the others and she’s very calm.

“I’m wearing an orange vest because of power. I can boost up someone’s mood up with my cooking and I’m mostly involved in many things. I have a lot of endurance as well…I love going to competitions and even competing as well,” Chun Hei replied.

“I’m wearing a red vest because I’m the warmest,” Jin Hee smiled. Jonghyun coughed, “No you’re not.” Jin Hee kept that smile and slapped the back of his head again, “I can be very warm—I’m just mean to this THING!”

“Yah!” Jonghyun shouted. “Just continue,” Minho sighed. “Well, I’m also known for having energy. I have a lot of energy and I can have a bad temper…very bad ones. I don’t give up on my dreams as well,” She smiled.

“And I’m wearing a blue vest because I’m the coolest!” Ji Sun giggled, “I’m not—but they say blue is the coolest. I’m known for being calm and relaxed. I’m very soothing as well! There are many shades of blue—like dark blue is for moderation and being truthful. Turquoise is known as the youth color and good for communication and Aqua is known for high ideals.” Hers seems like the most interesting color out of all of it.

I’m starting to like this class…there are many different personalities which gives off a good aura. I wonder what else I’ll find out about this group!

------

Credit to: http://crystal-cure.com/color-meanings.html for the help of color meanings~