Chapter 9

Crazy Love

 

Standing at about 3 pages, this is the longest chapter guise >.< but it's...kinda...it's really not that...good. just read it; you'll understand what I mean.

my current themes for this song; Stop Girl, Crazy Love, and the newest: OBSESSION BY 2SEOP<3 no really guise.

“Oh, right, and there’s this scratch right here…” Myungsoo turned around, lifting up his shirt just the slightest bit to show a long scratch down his back.

                Sungyeol gasped, scarred for life looking at the little piece of imperfection on his perfection. “Why…”

                “Side effects of hiding in a tree,” the younger boy shrugged, pulling his shirt down to turn back around and plop onto the ground. “I remember, though, I got a pretty good picture. If I’m right…that one over there.”

                Blinking his eyes towards where Myungsoo was pointing, Sungyeol felt a nervous blush creep over his cheeks. There was him sitting on a chair, his head leaned back and a pencil balanced on his teeth. “That’s so embarrassing…”

                “Well I think it’s adorable,” Myungsoo grinned.

                Sungyeol quickly leaned even more back on the bed he was sitting on, then reached behind him to grab a pillow and stuff it to his face, falling onto the mattress. “All of this is embarrassing!”

                “How’s it embarrassing? It’s my love.”

                “It’s just…” the taller let out a deep breath, pulling off the pillow with his left hand and clenching onto it with the ends of his fingers. “I just…you were…I love you so much!”

                He let out a slight shriek, pulling the pillow back onto his face to turn onto his stomach and screech some more.

                On instinct, Myungsoo whipped out his cell phone from his pocket and pressed on the camera app, starting to fill up more of his memory with cute, embarrassed, loving, adorable, nervous, and abunchofotherasdfghjkladjectivesaboutLeeSungyeol.

                “…You aren’t doing what I think you’re doing, are you.”

                “Probably am,” Myungsoo giggled back.

                Sighing, Sungyeol propped himself up so that his back was facing Myungsoo’s phone camera, then took out his own.

                “Here,” he said, turning around and handing his phone to the younger boy.

                Myungsoo slowly lifted his phone down, raising his eyebrows in confusion. “…You’re giving me your phone?”

                “It’s the same things as in the envelope,” Sungyeol muttered, looking at the ground. However, the phone still stayed levitated in the air. “The pictures. Your pictures.”

                “…You want me to see my pictures?” Myungsoo asked half jokingly, because in reality, yeah, he kinda did want to see.

                Sungyeol lifted his head up from the carpet to the ceiling, the only place his pictures weren’t glued to because they were strung from a clothesline from one end of the room to the diagonal corner. “Yeah.”

                As if knowing what the other boy was going to ask anyways, Myungsoo laid his phone onto his bed beside Sungyeol, then reached for his obsession’s.

                “I knew it.”

                Snapping out of his daze, Sungyeol looked back at Myungsoo with wide eyes. “Knew what?!”

                The boy sitting on the ground turned the phone around to show the latter the screen, which turned out to be an “outgoing call” one. “You were the one. Calling me all those times? Remember that?”

                “Oh right. That.” Sungyeol seemed to shiver into a little ball, idly reaching out his front finger to touch Myungsoo’s phone. “I kinda. You know. Wanted to hear your voice.”

                Before he knew it, there was another click and Sungyeol looked up. “Yah! What are you doing –“

                “Whoa, the click is actually really loud,” Myungsoo observed, nodding as he examined Sungyeol’s phone. “How did I not notice that?”

                “It’s because you have to softly click it, really slowly,” Sungyeol rushed, answering the question. “But not too slowly because if you do, then it’d just pass the phone and the picture isn’t gonna be taken. At all.”

                Myungsoo thought for a second, sliding his tongue across the inside of his mouth as he looked up. “Last week.”

                “Last week?” Sungyeol asked, a little scared.

                “The student council meeting last week.” Myungsoo turned the phone in his hand, throwing it up into the air and catching it. “The clicking noise. I knew something was off.”

                Sungyeol blinked gradually, wracking his memory to remember. When he bit his bottom lip in anxiousness, Myungsoo knew he was reminded of the event.

                He looked up, then admitted, “I was sitting in the cabinet behind you. I heard Hoya saying that the meeting was going to be quick. Fast. Four minutes, or whatever, so I had to rush and take as many photos of you as possible in those four minutes.”

                Taking his eyes off the talker, Myungsoo looked back at the phone and clicked on “gallery” to perhaps see this rushed photos of himself. A notification popped up, stating “Password Needed To Enter Designated Setting”.

                Without talking, he moved the phone back into Sungyeol’s eye line, who widened his mouth a bit and nodded. “Um. Right. In case anybody took my phone and…you know…decided to charge me for…doing whatever I was doing to you.”

                Myungsoo looked understandingly, wondering why he didn’t do that either (he only thought about the physical pictures, hence the four locks outside his bedroom door), then asked, “Password?”

                “Here –“

                “No, tell me.”

                “It’s really long, you don’t want to type it in,” Sungyeol answered nervously. “It’s like, really, really long. You wouldn’t get it. And my phone’s a touch screen, it’s really hard to –“

                “Tell me.”

                “I told you, no, -“

                “Please?”

                Sungyeol immediately stopped talking at the sight of pleading Myungsoo, then sighed, resuming to biting his lips in anxiousness. “You don’t wanna know.”

                “And why not exactly?”

                “…You really don’t wanna know it, I’ll just type it in myself, it’s not biggie –“

                “Yes, biggie, I should know the password to my boyfriend’s things, shouldn’t I?”

                “No, you shouldn’t – wait what.” Sungyeol froze up, shifting his eyes back and forth. “What did you just say? Did you just – did you just call me your boyfriend? Does that mean – oh God, when did you even ask me out, wait, did you ask me out because I don’t even know if you like me –“

                Myungsoo interrupted the (still) talking boy with a slightly pissed off, really? face. “Are you, you know…blind? Do you just happen to see this?” He motioned to his entire room, which was also the entire collage of Lee Sungyeol. “And you have the nerve to think that I don’t like you?’   

                “I mean, I know, but you’re…you’re so calm right now, while I’m just like this entire glob of like messiness and I still can’t get over the fact that I’m in Kim Myungsoo’s room because I can’t even get over that I’m face to face with you. You have no idea –“

                “There’s a reason I’m sitting down,” Myungsoo raised his eyebrows. “Because if I was standing up, I’d probably faint from the nervousness, okay? And don’t you dare say that about me because the last time I checked, I didn’t see an entire room filled with my face and body.”

                That shut Sungyeol up enough for him to clasp his hands together, blushing feverishly at his tangled fingers.

                “…So? Password, boyfriend?”

                Sungyeol ran a swift tongue over his lips, then said, “You ready for this?”

                “Just tell me.”

                “Okay…” the boy sitting on the bed breathed in a bit, then started. “Sungyeol.”

                There was a four second pause, and Myungsoo stared at his (eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkmajorflippin’freakoutbecauseKEJASHDKHCALUKDSHFAKHCSD) boyfriend. “…Really? Because that’s –“

                “I’m not done yet.” Sungyeol looked up, then began talking again. “And.”

                Not doubting his (HOLY MOTHER OF HORSES THIS IS LIKE ASDFGHJKL SOMEBODY THROW A BUCKET AT HIM BECAUSE OMFG LEE SUNGYEOL IS HIS) boyfriend, Myungsoo typed in “Sungyeol and”

                “Myungsoo.”

                Letting out a little smile, Myungsoo typed in his name and was ready to press the “enter” key when Sungyeol began talking again.

                “I’m not done yet.” Another tiny breath. “Then four. As in the number four, not the real word spelling.”

                Myungsoo blinked his eyes in confusion, but then typed in “4”.

                “Ever.”

                Ah. It took him about every ounce of patience Myungsoo had not to throw a tiny little flipout because Sungyeol wanted them to be forever.

                He giddingly typed in the “ever” and was going to enter it in when –

                “I’m not done yet.”

                “There’s more?”

                Sungyeol didn’t answer the question, only blushed then said, “And. Like, ‘a-n-d’. Then five. Like, the number form, not the actual ‘f-i-v-e’.”

                “…Okay?” Myungsoo typed in the “and5”, then looked up, knowing that something was going to come after.

                Only picking at the bedding lint, Sungyeol continued with, “Ever.”

                SungyeolandMyungsoo4everand5ever.

                “Oh, I see what you’re getting at. Clever.” Seated on the ground, Myungsoo looked up and his smile grew the littlest wider. When Sungyeol didn’t look back at him, he turned back to the phone to enter in the password.

                “…There’s more.”

                Myungsoo paused midway, looking up with those confused eyes again. “More?”

                “‘A-n-d’ Six. The number one, you know. Then ever.”

                After slowly typing in the next eight characters, Myungsoo moved his tongue around his teeth. “Uh, Sungyeol, I don’t think anybody actually says 6ever.”

                “You’re right, nobody does,” Sungyeol nodded embarrassingly, still not letting himself look at Myungsoo. “I just wanted to…”

                Pursing his lips at how cute his (NO SERIOUSLY SOMEBODY TAKE THE BUCKET AND HOLD IT UNDERNEATH HIS FACE, HE WAS READY TO CRY IN PURE HAPPINESS NOW) boyfriend was, Myungsoo looked back at the phone and –

                “There’s more.”

                “…Don’t tell me…”

                “‘A-n-d’ Seven. Number form. Then ever.”

                “…Is there more?”

                “‘A-n-d’ Eight ever.”

                “…How long does this go to.”

                “‘A-n-d’ Nine ever.”

                “…Uh, just curious, is there a limit to your password –“

                “‘A-n-d’ Ten ever. And, no, there isn’t.”

                “…Really, how long does this go to.”

                “‘A-n-d’ Eleven ever.”

                “…These are all number forms, right –“

                “‘A-n-d’ Twelve ever. And yeah.”

                “…Just tell me the next one.”

                “‘A-n-d’ Thirteen ever.”

                “I think I know the next one.”

                “‘A-n-d’ Fourteen ever.”

                “Sungyeol…”

 

Nine minutes and up to “sixty ever” later, Myungsoo looked up tiredly. “Please tell me that’s it.”

                “Less than sign, then three,” Sungyeol said bashfully. “Then yeah. That’s it.”

                “How did you…why did…do you seriously have to type in all of this every time?!”

                “Yeah,” Sungyeol admitted, pulling his knees up to cover his red cheeks. “But you know. It’s worth it to see your face.”

                And that’s when Myungsoo abandoned the phone (and the password he’d spent eleven minutes of his life writing out) and threw himself up on the bed, sharing his first kiss with Lee Sungyeol.

                (Don’t worry, nobody fainted due to pure happiness. They just screamed a little into pillows and hyperventilated for, like, twelve hours. But that’s okay. Because they hyperventilated together.)

 

SungyeolandMyungsoo4everand5everand6everand7everand8everand9everand10everand11everand12everand13everand14everand15everand16everand17everand18everand19everand20everand21everand22everand23andeverand24everand25everand26everand27everand28everand29everand30everand31everand32everand33everand34everand35everand36everand37everand38everand39everand40everand41everand42everand43everand44everand45everand46everand47everand48everand49everand50everand51everand52everand53everand54everand55everand56everand57everand58everand59everand60ever<3

 

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING. I actually couldn't think of anything. so like. thissssss came about. 

woohoo for a billion ever's! no really though. let's quote eminem here. "...I DON'T KNOW IF I WAS AWAKE OR ASLEEP WHEN I WROTE THIS." no I'm serious. I don't know.

and I'm serious here too. YOU GUISE ARE LIKE GIVING ME THIS BUTTLOAD OF LOVE FOR THIS STORY THAT I DON'T DESERVE. 

let's just finish the rest of the verse. "ALL I KNOW IS, YOU WERE WITH ME WHEN I WAS AT MY LOWEST."

...I'm not really at my lowest at the moment (other than sobs SCHOOL IS STARTING SOON AND URGH I DON'T WANT IT TO STARTTTTTTTT) except for the fact that crazy love is ending soon ;___; (see how I said soon? it ain't ending just yet c;). holy crap and and and this story is exactly even with hms in terms of upvotes (pshh I don't even know how hms got that much. or this. someone give me an explanation.)

BUT OMFG THREE SUBS UNTIL I GET TO 100 LIKE WHAT I ACCOMPLISHED ALL THIS IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS HOW IS THAT HUMANLY POSSIBLE OKAY IT IS ISN'T IT I DON'T REALLY KNOW PLEASE SOMEBODY HAND ME MYUNGSOO'S BUCKET OF TEARS BECAUSE I NEED TO USE IT TOO.

lawls but omfg this afternoon I brought my cousins and little sister shopping, and I saw these two guys and one of them was like "Dude (or man. or bro. I don't remember that well), if you had s, I'd so hook up with you." YOU  HAVE NO IDEA LIKE I WAS LITERALLY CRACKING UP INSIDE. LIKE. MY LITTLE SOUL WAS JUST BAWLING WITH HAPPY TEARS OKAY. it was hilarious.

uh okay this is where I bid goodbye because this a/r is really really really long but when is it not? /sobs I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH LIKE THIS MUCH BUT YOU CAN'T SEE HOW MUCH I'M NOTIONING TO SO LIKE URGH A LOT OKAY A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. ...are any of you guise actually reading this lol

[[c:20]]

youslicemeichopyou