I LOVE YOU ALL

Crazy Love

So eleven days, 22 pages, 14,196 words, 117- subscribers, 2636+ views, and 162+ comments later, Crazy Love has come to an end. *sigh*

Brace yourselves, because this is gonna be long.

HOLY CRAP SO OMFG

I WAS LIKE WRITING THIS

AND THEN WONDERING WHAT MOONSOO LOOKED LIKE

YOU GUISE. YOU GUISEEEEE. look him up. I swear, he is so hot. Almost (if not already) as hot as L. I'm flippin' serious here, okay, I am 100% SERIOUS.

He's very hot.

*cough* so moving on. 

OH BTW DAEYEOL IS REALLY HOT TOO. AND HE'S A DANCER SO LIKE ZOMG THAT MAKES EVERYTHING A BILLION TIMES BETTER.

I still love my Sungyeollie though. And my Myungie<3

Okay so back to Crazy Love. 

I honestly want to thank you you guys so, so, so, so, so much for everything. You are all so amazing and that makes me cry because I'm just not as amazing. And then there's all this love you guise are giving me that I honestly don't deserve because this fic is like my diary. in some ways.

like I don't know how to explain it, but with my other fics I feel a need to please people, or to go out of my boundaries because I know that my usual 'box' isn't good enough. but then there's this story and i'm all like WHO CARES IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. THIS IS ME VENTING OUT EVERYTHING I'VE GOT. 

so the only thing I've tried doing is lessen the crazy in myself. lawls.

I know, I know, I originally meant to add in Woogyu and YaDong because I ship those couples like fck too, but then, like I told you, this fic had its own pace and did whatever it wanted to. if it didn't feel the need to add in wg & yd, I didn't.

...but did anybody catch my slight woogyu hint in chapter 10. *wink wink wink wink wink wink*

I tried adding in subtle hints of yaDong but then /sobs I couldn't even find a place to add in a subtle hint of Dongwoo himself. so that didn't work out too well for me.

no like I honestly don't know what to do right now because I LOVE YOU GUISE SO MUCH. From my old subs from the beginning to the ones I got last chapter, you have NO IDEA how much that means to me. I'm so scared with this story that everybody's going to hate it (I still do). For example, I absolutely refuse to click on the "new story comments" pop up anymore because I'm just so SCARED that somebody's going to bash me, or somebody's telling me their reasons for leaving the story, anything like that. which is actually why I reply to all of your comments at once after I update a chapter, because after that it's like a new start and if anybody is bashing the old chapters, I can just say "well...there's a new one out?" I dunno. and then whenever you guise tell me that you're expecting an update, I'm just sitting here like...I don't know what to say. I'm so scared I'm going to disappoint you guise, and the only thing I can hope for is that you won't be TOO disappointed.

well wasn't that long. hurhur.

well talking about fics, I swear, I think this is one of my most successful ones. which is pretty funny considering the fact that this was the fic I thought the least about. with crazy love, it's an instinct to wake up the next morning and be all "oh. right. need to update." and with my other stories, I have to sit there for a good minute and think while with this i'm just like TYPE TYPE TYPE FURIOUS TYPING DO NOT DISTURB ME TYPE. and then...*this* is born.

lawls I really don't know what's wrong with me.

OH RIGHT and talking about fics. somebody asked me if I would write another myungyeol fic next, and I'm sitting here like...hurhur I'm already writing myungyeol fics.

which is where the shameless advertising starts.

YC (Your Choice) [http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/246351/your-choice-fei-infinite-missa-myungyeol-woogyu-yadong-hwajong] is my first fanfic and also the very first story of my life that I ever wrote in third/omniscient pov. I wrote it all in a month and it's VERY, VERY, VERY long (50 chapters guise) so I'm pretty proud of it. the plot was my friend's idea so yeah, but the way I delivered it didn't make me too proud. it was my most subbed story until recently, though. usual normal story about woogyu, yadong, myungyeol, hwajong, and missA whereas woohyun's a delusional cheater, yaDong's the only stable couple, hwayoung goes blah, and myungyeol's myungyeol (with twists). well okay that was a terrible summary but you know what just read it if you feel like it OUO 

HMS (He's My Soul) [http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/265172/he-s-my-soul-fei-infinite-myungyeol-woogyu-yadong-hwajong-yooaralime] I am not proud of this at all. I'm actually finished with it, I just need to edit the last few chapters so that my readers don't go through the hell that they've been through reading the last few. I don't really know what to say about this except the summary, which is sungyeol's an idol that lipsynches, myungsoo's an idol that's hidden, sunggyu's a grumpy now-despised-for-certain-reasons idol, woohyun's a rookie idol living his dream but in reality he's actually the one behind everything, hoya has stage fright, dongwoo's a ready-to-debut idol who wants a partner, hwayoung is basically hannah montana but not famous, and sungjong is a very avid fan. including fei and yooara and lime and kso and that's the story.

Don't Worry (Don't Worry, I'll Always Be Here) [http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/280491/don-t-worry-i-ll-always-be-here-hwayoung-infinite-myungyeol-sungjong-tara-zico-hwajong] I love this story to pieces <3 though not everybody on AFF does LOL this is my personal favorite because it's Hwayoung x Sungjong, a couple I ship madly. YC & HMS have HwaJong too, but very little amounts  (maybe YC has a lot. idk really). there's side myungyeol/myungyeon (lawls jiyeon), some woogyu&yaDong but very minimual amounts. basically hwayoung's a in a group of es, sungjong's the gay guy that everybody hates, and infinite are very popular. yep.

MyungYeol One-Shot Collection [http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/269548/myungyeol-one-shot-collection-elvin-myungsoo-myungyeol-sungyeol-woogyu-oneshotcollection-baekyeol] this is literally what the title says. it's my oneshot collection LOL of myungyeol. along with the occasional oneshots of woogyu, yaDong, elvin, baekyeol, and love children (which is actually myungyeol and yaDong. or their kids. *wink wink wink wink wink wink wink*). a lot of the oneshots are actually terrible on it, so I'm considering asking my readers of their favorite ones (or the better ones) so that I can make a list to put on the forward as a "only read these and ignore the rest of the ". 

It's Now Or Never [http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/299917/it-s-now-or-never-jaeseop-kiseop-ukiss-2seop-ukissaj] it's a 2seop story OUO you guise should know, U-KISS is my bias group and 2seop is my bias couple there. so I wrote a oneshot. OH BTW IT'S A ONESHOT. yes. I'm considering writing a sequel to it based on bruno mars' "talking to the moon" but I'm not too sure on that yet LOL oh right and this oneshot was the first I ever wrote in present tense (even if it was only the prologue and epilogue) so I'm pretty proud of that.

Orphan Hut [http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/280601/orphan-hut-infinite-sunggyu-woogyu-woohyun-yadong] is actually a story I'm co-authored to, with my unnie NewClear-Kay ^^ it's basically about woogyu and yaDong (light hints of myungyeol and possibly myungjong and yeoljong muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha) tl;dr woogyu and myungjong are trapped on an island and they're all brothers (no wait lhyun are brothers and gyujong are brothers. there isn't any guise lol) but they're orphans 'cause well uh their parents died. so they're stranded on an island. and then yaDong are from an orphanage and sungyeol is the lone rich orphan under his uncle's care and then somehow yaDongyeol get on the island but hurhur you'll have to read to find out c;

^^ all those will be updated soon now that crazy love is finished c;

SO THERE. DONE. THAT'S ALL MY STORIES. and to make it fair, do you guise mind giving me links to your stories? I'd love to read what you guise write<3 muahahahaha

BUT BUT BUT BUT YOU GUISE. I LOVE YOU ALL SO ING MUCH, I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT.

so please, please, please, when you read this, do you mind going to my wall and sending me a little message? like, "hi" or anything. I wanna talk to you! I really really really really really do! <33

but if you guise wanna contact me any other way~

my fb: (I only have like a few friends so add me guise. this is like my kpop one. so add me.) http://www.facebook.com/evie.nguyen.503

my twitter: https://twitter.com/KpopKhanh (it's under my real name so don't flip out okay guise)

instagram & snapchat (who's up for snapchatting me? c;;) are both evillyme so add me guise. I HAVE LIKE NOBODY ON THOSE. I'M SERIOUS.

...then there's just awkward me, and I'm going to say hey guise! let's learn fun things about evie because she's bored af.

right now, my favorite kpop song is Tried To Walk by B1A4. my favorite viet song is Vut Tan. my favorite english song is Hour Glass or Crazy Love by Mindy Gledhill. yes. 

and my nickname is evie because i'm evil okay guise muahahahahahha.

actually I was considering writing a chapter in this but then I was like NAW. myungyeol would be too caught up with eeach other to actually do anything but stare in bed. so yes. that's my reasoning. 

is that all?

WELL. YOU GUISE. I HOPE YOU KNOW I REALLY DO LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.

I've gotten so many habits after writing this, like I'll say "banana-ing" a lot. but you guise, you erts, know what that means right. but yes. 

38389 forever! you guise have no idea how frustrated I got when none of you got that /sobs but that's okay~

I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH. <3

Love, Khanh. <3

Let's meet on another one of my stories, ne? :)

/sobs as I mark this story completed