Chapter 2

Crazy Love

 

muahahaha. well. get used to the daily updates that are going to be short.<3

There are just some people in the world, some people that you can’t stand but hate, the ones that you’d watch slowly die, the ones where you’d just calmly sip your cup of water while watching them burn to death before your eyes.

                That was exactly how Myungsoo felt because dammit, that guy was blocking his view of Sungyeol. Someone was going to be killed soon enough.

                Fair enough, though, there was a branch in his way so he couldn’t really push all the blame onto the guy. And, well yeah, he could’ve easily moved to another bush or something.

                This was Kim Myungsoo’s every day after school schedule; going to wherever Sungyeol felt like going, and it was usually a detour to Seoul Elementary School where he picked up some little kid that Myungsoo begged to be.

                It was a plus though that the little kid resembled Sungyeol more than just a little, but Myungsoo chose to keep his obsessions on…well, his obsession, and not become a pedo.

                From his right pocket, U-KISS began declaring girls to stop in the name of love. He didn’t even have to think twice about it before elbowing his side (wincing just the slightest bit) and the call ended, along with a little cracky sound and probably a broken joint but that didn’t matter because now Myungsoo could admire every bit of Sungyeol’s excellence in peace.

                Rubbing his elbow, Myungsoo looked around the bush he was hidden behind and ran his eyes down Sungyeol’s standing figure leaned against the door of the elementary school, playing with what looked like a cell phone.

                If only I could be that cell phone, Myungsoo sobbed.

 

“This is a really good picture…ugh, I wonder how long it’d take to get it developed,” Sungyeol muttered to himself as he zoomed in and out of the picture on his screen. “And then again, I’d have to delete some pictures to make up more room…gah, why are all pictures of Myungsoo so perfect.”

                The guy standing to the side of Sungyeol gave him a weird look and moved a few feet to the right, and Sungyeol really begged that the guy didn’t catch on to what he was talking about.

                Rolling his eyes and forgetting it, Sungyeol looked back on his screen to notice that there was a mark on Myungsoo’s perfect face.

                He gasped, clutching onto the cell phone with his left hand to rummage through the small pocket in his backpack with his right, grabbing his glasses case.

                When it was out, his flicked it open with one hand and threw his $150 glasses to the side of the road, along with the case, and started furiously cleaning his phone’s screen (and indirectly Myungsoo’s face) with the soft piece of cloth.

                “Perfect,” Sungyeol whispered to himself, smiling.

 

The glasses! Sungyeol accidentally threw his glasses on the road, Myungsoo had to go get it for him, Sungyeol needed those!

                He didn’t have to think about it more than once before abandoning his hidden spot behind the bush and running harder than he’d ever ran to the road, sliding to the pavement and grabbing the pair of glasses –

                Just as a car came right at him.

                “NO!” Sungyeol screamed, throwing his phone to the side and running to Myungsoo. “MYUNGSOO! DON’T LEAVE ME! I LOVE YOU! I NEED YOU –“

                Myungsoo was instantly snapped back to reality where Sungyeol hadn’t confessed his never-ending love to him (yet) when the elementary school’s bell rang, giving him a clear notion that no, he wasn’t dying, and no, there was no banana-fcking love.

                Hand still clasped onto his red elbow, Myungsoo returned to staring at Sungyeol with open eyes. His position was a bit sacrificing, but he’d manage just to get the slightest glimpses of Sungyeol.

                He would’ve taken some pictures to the least, but he saved his pictures for the better ones of Sungyeol in his room because those were the best. And besides, his phone memory was already running low from the amount of Lee Sungyeol planted in it.

                Carefully taking his left hand away from his right elbow, he moved away some little leaves that were blocking his way of his beauty.

                And right then, his heart broke and his soul just teared apart because why was this boy so banana-fcking perfect. It just made no sense.

                The smile on Sungyeol’s face when his little brother (yes, little brother, Myungsoo did all of his research; he was a good stalker) came running out of the big building, the way he bent down to open his arms wide and allow the little human to be enveloped in them.

                Myungsoo had to physically take his right hand (with the demented elbow, yes, yes) and clutch at his heart because it just hurt looking at how perfect…that was. Why. Why. Why.

                He was so busy mourning over his early stalker death that he nearly missed Sungyeol standing up and grabbing onto the little boy’s hand, taking them home.

                Gotta hurry, don’t wanna miss Sungyeol opening his door, that’s the best time because he’s turned around and I can see his –

                Myungsoo forced himself to stop thinking provocative thoughts as he grabbed his backpack, flailing his arms around as he ran across the street and behind the two brothers.

                Well, he smirked to himself, at least I still have a good sight of his –

                Stop. Just stop thinking at all.

                Stop. STOP GIRL IN THE NAME OF LOVE, ST-ST-ST-STOP GIRL IN THE NAME OF LOVE-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E.

                It took Myungsoo about four rings later to realize that that wasn’t in his head.

                It was happening in real life.

                With his cell phone.

                He didn’t know whether to kill the caller or praise them when Sungyeol turned around and looked him square in the eye.

 

I dunno LOL I'm currently high off of lack of sleep (3 hours, woo!) and my eyes are super itchy and red right now 'cause I absolutely refuse to take my eye pills. they make me drowsy and being drowsy's the last thing I need righ now. so there.

urgh I love u-kiss (my bais group muahaha) so if my love for them ever shows you'll know why. 

and fake myungsoo death scene because *refer to first paragraph of bottom a/r*

woogyu&yaDong will come soon enough maybe after I can comply a plotline that won't make you guise barf annoyance and critisism at me.

well uh off to eat dinner now (early for once, someone gimme some credit here) so byebye ^^ <3

and urgh you guise thank you so much for all the love that I honestly don't deserve because all this is like improv except it's writing and not acting because I can't act for my life and and and I don't know what's wrong with me so I'll take my leave now

okay byebye<3  feel free to barf annoyance and critisism at me for this because I didn't comply anything to it.

[[c:9]]

OH AND SHET YOU GUISE I HIT OVER 300 TOTAL SUBBIES SO YOU'RE ALL INVITED TO MY FUNERAL OKAY OKAY BYE I'M GOING TO EAT DINNER NOW.