Chapter 10

Crazy Love

 

I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY xSIDEWAYS8 HAPPY RIGHT NOW BUT LIKE /sobs back to really short chapters that aren't that good. I'LL RANT LATER.

“SUNGYEOOLLLL!” Sunggyu screamed, running into his best friend’s homeroom class as fast as he could. When he got in assured, his right hand came out and slammed the door shut, locking it.

                “Hyung?” Sungyeol questioned, tilting his head at the older boy. He was currently the only one in the class, standing in front of the blackboard and jotting down the morning greeting.

                “Sungyeol, hurry, you have to go hide!” Sunggyu breathed out, dashing towards Sungyeol and taking the chalk and eraser from his hands, laying them on the teacher’s desk.

                “What? Why?”

                Sunggyu let out another deep breath, swallowing in attempts to regain his energy. “Outside – a few minutes ago, Myungsoo asked me where you were. He knows, Sungyeol, he has to know, he knows you’re stalking him! He probably called the police on you, too, hide Sungyeol! Do you want to go to jail, hurry, if we have enough time, I could ship you to North Africa where the ligers are and you don’t have to go to prison!”

                Sungyeol’s hand instinctively went to his phone on his right pocket, pulling it out and staring at it. “Oh, that’s why. My phone was on silent. Don’t worry, hyung, he wouldn’t have asked you if I actually answered his texts.”

                “…His texts.” Sunggyu’s eyes widened, and he gripped onto both of Sungyeol’s wrists. “Oh God, please don’t tell me you installed that app thingy you were talking about last week!”

                “…What app thingy –“

                “The one where you can see his, you know, stuff from your phone!”

                Blinking a bit, Sungyeol nodded with his mouth slightly open. “Right. That app. I told you already, that costs like $3.99 and I have, like, no money left. Why would I do that for.”

                “Because you – you – wait, hold, if you didn’t install the app, then how come you can see his texts?”

                “…Uh…because he texted me?”

                The whole world seemed to freeze around them, and Sunggyu stared, feeling a tear slip out his right eye. To Sungyeol, he looked like some proud mother whose kid became the president or some shat.

                “He texted you? Like, he actually, factually texted you? You didn’t blackmail him or steal his phone and, like, force him to text you?”

                “He texted me,” Sungyeol nodded, smiling proudly.

                Sunggyu didn’t even have to think twice before asking, “Why on earth would Kim Myungsoo text you.”

                Feigning a hurt look, the younger boy stuck out his tongue and said, “Well, you too.”

                “No, I’m serious. You were the one that told me – you said – that he – what’s going on?!”

                Out of nowhere, Sungyeol asked, “Hyung, do you have a Facebook?”

                “…A Facebook?”

                “It’s actually this tool I just discovered last night that makes stalking, like, fifty times easier. I’m not kidding.” Pulling out his cell phone, Sungyeol hit the “browser” app and waited for it to load. “Like, you have access to everybody’s stuff. And their pictures. So instead of following them 24/7, you could just go onto their profile!”

                “…And you just discovered this now why exactly.”

                “Myungsoo told me about it!” Sungyeol chirped. “Last night. He said he was sad I didn’t have one. That’s why I made one!”

                Shoving his beautiful face into Sunggyu’s, Sungyeol shoved a finger at his dark eye bags. “You see these? I stayed up all night staring at Myungsoo’s Facebook pictures!”

                “Stop for a second!” Sunggyu halted, stepping back. “You said what? Myungsoo showed you?”

                “Yeah!”

                “…You actually talked to him?!”      

                “Yeah!”

                “…How?!”

                Smiling knowingly, Sungyeol logged onto his Facebook profile and gave his phone to Sunggyu. “Look at it.”

                “…At what –“ the older boy stopped, his eyes growing wide at a little phrase underneath a rather creepy photo of Sungyeol.

 

In a relationship with Myungsoo Kim

 

“Myungsoo –“

                “Oh, Woohyun!” Myungsoo cried, turning around when his best friend tapped his shoulder. “I was looking everywhere for you – well, no, I was looking everywhere for Sungyeol, but I was looking for you to ask: have you seen Sungyeol anywhere?”

                Woohyun blinked for a moment, shaking his head. “Myungsoo, we need to talk.”             

                “Talk?” The boy put on an innocent face. “About what?”

                “Your relationship status on Facebook yesterday. I’m not stupid.” Woohyun raised his eyebrows expectantly at Myungsoo.

                “…Oh, right, I’m dating Sungyeol!” Myungsoo grinned, standing on his tippy toes and wavering his shoulders back and forth. “Isn’t that awesome? Wait, do you know who Sungyeol is? He’s the really tall –“

                “Yes, of course I know him okay, he’s Sunggyu’s best friend.” Woohyun sighed, irritated, as if he was ashamed of Myungsoo for thinking he didn’t know everything about Kim Sunggyu. “I’m just kinda…even doubting our friendship even more now.”

                The previously happy face on Myungsoo seemed to drop, and he let out a hurt “Why?”

                “…Look, Myungsoo, you’re my best friend and everything, but the thing is…we haven’t been hanging out in forever. I told you already, Hoya’s getting frustrated with it, I’m getting frustrated with it. Now that you have a boyfriend, the more you’re going to ignore us.”

                The giddy look on Myungsoo’s face returned as he shoved Woohyun’s right shoulder with his left hand. “Silly you. Now that Sungyeol’s my boyfriend, I can spend all the time hanging out with you!”

                “…What? That isn’t really how it works, Myungsoo.”

                “Yeah, it is! Now that I don’t have to follow Sungyeol home anymore, I can hang out with you! He can text me whatever he’s doing and take the pictures for  me!”

                Woohyun blinked for about nine seconds, trying to digest what Myungsoo just told him. “Wait, what? Did you just say you followed him home –

                He was interrupted with a ding as Myungsoo’s eyes widened, and he looked at his phone. “Oh! The app tracked Sungyeol’s phone…he’s in our homeroom classroom.”

                “…You’re tracking Sungyeol’s phone?”

                “What? Sungyeol’s been tracking my phone since freshmen year. I thought it’d be right to level it out.”

                “What?” Woohyun narrowed his eyes, trying to make more room in his brain to kinda fit everything in there. “Did you just say Sungyeol tracked your phone? Since…wait, for three years?!”

                “Yep! Isn’t that the sweetest thing?’

                “No, Myungsoo, that’s actually kind of creepy –“

                “Oops, gotta go! Sungyeol’s probably waiting for me.” Smiling, Myungsoo waved his right hand and turned around, running towards the direction of his homeroom class with his head still face Woohyun. “CALL ME LATER! I’LL INTRODUCE YOU TO SUNGYEOL!”

                Woohyun just stared at his best friend’s running figure. “…I’m not really sure I want to meet him.”

 

“Sungyeol,” Myungsoo breathed into the phone, nearing closer to the door.

                “Yeah…I’m in here.”

                “You sure you ready for this?”

                “I did a few breathing exercises. I think I’m ready. You?”

                Myungsoo took another deep breath in, standing in front of his homeroom class. “I’m here…I think I’m ready. Okay?”

                “…Yeah. I’ll open the door now.”

                There was a slight creek as the wooden door opened, and the two teenagers started weeping in happiness because he was standing right in front of me

 

I was at my friend's house a while ago, and she was stalking her crush on facebook. that's kinda how the idea got to me LOL like, why didn't they just stalk each other fb style? 

hey phone users is there actually an app to track people's phones? I watched it on forensic heroes ii (or was it iii. idk) so lawls yes.

BUT HOLY FCKING CRAP LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW I AM LIKE BAWLING HAPPY TEARS. DO YOU SEE MYUNGYEOL RIGHT NOW. YES THAT'S HOW I AM. 

109 SUBS YOU GUISE I DID IT I HIT IT LIKE ;_____; CRYINGGGGGG. URGH. still at the 14 upvotes so I can't update you guise on that.

BUT HOLY CRAP SO I WAS LIKE STALKING THE MYUNGYEOL TAG ON TUMBLR BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT'S WHAT I DO AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN I SAW THIS. 

http://jjanghwan.tumblr.com/post/39560567031/myungyeol-fanfic-crazy-love

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE AT THE MOMENT BUT MARK MY WORDS I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL LITERALLY GLOMP THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOU. I DON'T CARE IF YOU "CARE ABOUT YOUR AIR SUPPLY" OR WHATEVER I AM COMING FOR YOU.

and then and then and then /sobs a bajillion tears DO YOU GUISE KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. I DON'T THINK SO.

oh you guise are probably aware that I stalk your proflies, like, all 109 of you. and I've noticed, a lot of you guise are exo fans. like. a lot a lot a lot. SO I'M SITTING HERE WONDERING HOW ON EARTH YOU GOT TO THIS STORY. not that I mind. i'm just curious. <3 c;;

okey yeah this is long enough as it is so I'm just gonna end it now. I LOVE YOU. <3

there's gonna be one more chapter guise

[[c:21]]

OH BUT C'MON GUISE REALLY WHO ELSE WANTS TO ADD MOONSOO INTO THE STORY<3 

youslicemeichopyou