Chapter 6

Crazy Love

 

it's pretty short c;

“…Did you hear that?” Sungyeol asked abruptly, just as he was about to put his treasured glass in a place nobody would touch it.

                Myungsoo blinked, because he more than just heard that. He recognized it. “That’s…that’s my mom screaming.”

                “Your mom?” My future mother-in-law? Sungyeol questioned out loud and in his mind.

                “Yeah –“

                “SUNGYEOL!”

                “…And that’s my mom,” the called boy finished, carefully laying Myungsoo’s cup on the counter before running past the love of his life and up the stairs.

                “Wait – I need to –“

                He followed Sungyeol, The two of them dashing across Daeyeol (who was sadly climbing up the counter to retrieve his hot chocolate mix that wasn’t going to be shown to anybody).       

                Myungsoo ran past the white walls, completely filled with Sungyeol’s baby pictures (that he kept in mind to steal) and Daeyeol’s current photos; long story short, it was pedo paradise.

                There was one room with the door flung wide open and, as he watched Sungyeol run into it, figured that it was his crush’s.

                “.”

                Sungyeol held his two hands against the sides of the door opening, breathing fast as he stared at the floor full of pictures.

                And not just any pictures – Myungsoo’s pictures. The pictures that he’d been taking, the ones that he’d managed to get developed so far – all of them, every single one of them, strewn from the folder where they’d originally been put into.

                “No. No, no, no, no.”

                “…Sungyeol, can you…can you explain this?” his mother nervously asked, abandoning her stance beside Jin Ri to run over to her sun. “What is this? Who is this?”

                “Let me tell you who this is,” Jin Ri fumed, turning and pointing her finger exactly at Sungyeol’s face. “That is my son. And judging by those photos –“

                “Mom, calm down,” a frozen, monotone voice whispered.

                All three pair of eyes glanced towards the figure behind Sungyeol. Myungsoo just stood there, staring from above Sungyeol’s shoulder at the portraits of him. Ones where he was smiling, ones where he was not, ones where he was eating, ones where he was laughing. They were all there.

                “You took these?” he asked, his voice volume turning up as his eyes gazed over to Sungyeol.

                Nervously, Sungyeol nodded. “Look, Myungsoo, I’m so sorry, it’s just –“

                “You took them. All of them.”

                “Well, yeah –“

                “You mean…you followed me around school…and took these photos?”

                “Oh my God,” Sunyoung muttered, bringing her palm up to her forehead. “Oh my God.”

                Avoiding both Myungsoo and his mother’s eyes, Sungyeol bit his lip and nodded. “I…I…”

                Jin Ri let out a frustrated sigh, looking up at the ceiling and sticking her tongue out, running them on her lips. Her eyes let out an angry aura, but she didn’t say anything.

                “You’re serious, right? You’re not kidding me?”

                “No,” Sungyeol said, his confidence completely weltering. This wasn’t how it was supposed to go. Nobody was supposed to find out. He was supposed to let this be his way of getting to Myungsoo, because Lord knows the most liked student in the school would never lay eyes on a loner with merely two friends like him.

                “I didn’t raise my son to be like this,” Sunyoung murmured out to herself, bringing her hand from her eyes to . “Why, Sungyeol…”

                “Look, it’s just, I –“ Sungyeol just kept doing hand motions, bringing his fingers from to Myungsoo, not knowing how to explain it. “I…I like you a lot, like a lot a lot, but you’re – you’re you, and I – I’m me, and your school ID photo looked terrible so I had to get my own. I’m sorr – y…”

                The words choked in his throat, and he felt the slightest bit of water droplet fall from his left eye. It took everything not to look up at Myungsoo, but everything wasn’t enough and he let his eyes leave the ground.

                He was smiling.

                Myungsoo was banana-fcking smiling.

                “Come with me,” the younger boy rushed, grabbing onto Sungyeol’s hand and before either of them could flip out at the physical contact, Myungsoo dragged Sungyeol down the stairs, past the kitchen (where Daeyeol was still struggling on the counter attempting to get his hot chocolate mix out), and after flinging open the door, running out of it.

                He’s bringing me to the police station, Sungyeol insisted. He’s going to report me, he knows that I have the photos in my phone so he’s going to show it to them. I’m going to go to jail, I really am now, …

                But as he was telling himself this, he appeared in front of a house that looked vaguely familiar. It was the slightest bit larger than his own, painted a light shade of pink with a blue door.

                I don’t remember the police station looking like this…or being in a neighborhood – oh.

                And that’s when he realized that this was Myungsoo’s house – and he had to do anything he could not to take his phone out and snap a photo of it (because honestly, if he was going to jail, the slightest bit that could save him was a picture of where Kim Myungsoo lived).

                Hand still tightly holding onto Sungyeol’s, Myungsoo searched his pockets for a key and took it out, sliding it into the door and opening it.

                Everything flashed before Sungyeol’s eyes; the living room, the kitchen, the stairs, everything, and then he appeared in front of a pitch black bedroom door with four locks aligning it.

                “You ready for this?” Myungsoo asked with a crooked smile, seeming a lot more comfortable than before.

                The police are in here, Sungyeol figured. This is where I get arrested. They’re in here waiting for me. Myungsoo’s mom must’ve called them. I’m going to die.

                …Oh wait, but hey, at least I got to see the inside of Myungsoo’s house…would they let me take a picture of it before I go to prison, because –

                His thoughts were cut when Myungsoo took out an entire ring of four keys from his backpack, slowly inserting one into each keyhole.

                Yes, all while his hand was still clutching Sungyeol’s.

                “Come in,” he said when the last lock clicked. His eyes met Sungyeol’s, which were red with tears carefully tracing the outlines, and Myungsoo let out a little, calm yet comforting eye smile.

                Still staring at each other, he flicked his doorknob…and opened the door.

 

muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I dunno, I always feel like that's a right way to start my bottom a/r's. evil laughter. 

I had this entire notion in my head to make it hilarious, like sunyoung's all OMFG MY BB INHERITED MY STALKING SKILLS ;____; but then it was literally thundering and raining and the wind was pounding like crazy when I wrote it so I was in a pretty depressing mood.

...and I dunt care what you guise say, the story ain't ending yet. 

NOT UNTIL ANY OF YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT 38389 MEANS. I'm serious, this will become 932847835438284 chapters if you guise don't figure it out. but even if you do in time, I'm not ending it until winter break is over >:D even if I have to the rest of the chapters is just gonna be nonsense fluff<3

hey I'm honestly curious though do any of you guise actually read the a/r. HEY IF YOU DO START YOUR COMMENT WITH A SMILEY FACE :) just so I know guise. just so I know.

OKAY WELL BYE NOWWWWW. see you? oh right, tomorrow's the last day of 2012! woohoo~ any new year's resolutions? 

youchopmeisliceyou (doesn't matter if this ain't my username, I'm using it.)

[[c:15]] <--- HOLY SHIET WHERE DID YOU GUISE ALL COME FROM OMFG COME HERE GIVE ME A BIG HUG<3 :) I loveyouuuu~