Chapter 8

Crazy Love

 

It's short and there isn't any Myungyeol D: sorry, y way to celebrate New Year's :(

“What did he say?” Jin Ri asked, her voice balancing between worried and “I hate you because your son ing stalks mine, oh, and did I mention that stalking is illegal”.

                “I – I don’t know,” Sunyoung struggled, holding onto Myungsoo’s mother’s phone. “He didn’t…he didn’t make any sense.”

                “Did he sound angry?”

                “No,” the shorter woman shook her head. “Not at all…he sounded almost…almost happy.”

                “Happy? Happy-happy, or accomplished happy? Because if he –“

                “He wouldn’t turn Sungyeol into the police, he wouldn’t,” Sunyoung cried, more forcing herself to believe it than Jin Ri. “He wouldn’t. He wouldn’t. Would he? Please tell me he wouldn’t!”

                Despite what she wanted to say, Jin Ri had to shrug and admit that she didn’t know her son as well as she believed she did. “He…could’ve.”

                “But he didn’t take the pictures with him!” Sunyoung breathed out, running past Jin Ri to the poster and motioning to the photos. “The police wouldn’t take a teenager’s word for things, they need evidence, and Myungsoo didn’t take the evidence, and – and –“

                She stopped, telling herself to let out a few more breaths and not talk herself to death. “This isn’t good, it isn’t. They must’ve left the house, I heard the door open, and – Daeyeol!”

                Eyes widening, Sunyoung turned around and threw Sungyeol’s bedroom door wide open, dashing down the stairs as fast as she could. Jin Ri didn’t know what to think, so she started pacing fast beside the other woman.

                “Daeyeol!” Sunyoung shrieked when she got down to the living room. She threw on her white slippers  laying at the edge of the stairs and quickly rushed into the kitchen where her youngest son was aimlessly flailing his arms around in hopes of getting a hold of the hot chocolate in the top cabinet.

                “He really is like a miniature version of Sungyeol,” Jin Ri observed with open eyes, watching Sunyoung grab Daeyeol by the arms and bring him down.

                “But – but I want the chocolate!” Daeyeol pouted, jumping up and down. “I wanna show ahjussi!”

                “Ahjussi?” Jin Ri questioned, stepping up. “You mean Myungsoo, right? My son?”

                Sunyoung let out a worried sigh and bent down, gripping onto the hem of her son’s navy blue school uniform blazer, staring him in the eyes. “Did you see them leave? Hyung and Myungsoo?”

                “Myungsoo?” Daeyeol tilted his head, looking at his mom. After a while of thinking, he deemed, “Ahjussi! The ahjussi that follows hyung home, right?”

                The entire kitchen fell silent and Jin Ri swore she heard the clock on the wall behind her tick second by second, minute by minute.

                “…Daeyeol, what did you just say?” Sunyoung asked, telling herself over and over again not the freak out too much. Her palms were beginning to get sweaty, but the enthusiastic look on Daeyeol’s face didn’t falter one bit.

                “Myungsoo is ahjussi?”

                “No, after that.”

                “…He followed Sungyeol hyung home?”

                Jin Ri rushed forward, squatting down beside Sunyoung as she looked at Daeyeol with frightened eyes. “You mean only today, right? Today, Myungsoo followed Sungyeol hyung home to meet me?”

                “Ani,” Daeyeol shook his head. “Everyday. Ahjussi always follows Sungyeol home.”

                Sunyoung’s breathing hitched, and she asked, “What do you mean by that?”

                Daeyeol let out an exasperated sigh, rolling his eyes. “Ahjussi follows hyung and me home everyday. I see him all the time, but he doesn’t know it! And when we get home, he sits –“ the little boy paused, pointing his index finger out the open door (that Myungsoo flung open and didn’t bother to close) and at the big tree planted outside – “right there. Everyday.”

                He turned back to look at his mom, smiling. Then, he made a rectangle with his hands and left a little space in between, making the right front finger to move up and down. “And ahjussi takes pictures. Everyday.”

                “Takes pictures?” Jin Ri questioned, her voice very, very scared now. “Of…of what?”

                “Of Sungyeol hyung’s room, of course!” Daeyeol grinned and clapped, feeling proud of himself for making the two grown women speechless.

                “Daeyeol, sweetie…why…why didn’t you tell Umma?” Sunyoung asked, sounding more hoarse by the second.

                “I was about to. Ahjussi scared me. But then he gave me coins – they’re in my backpack, Umma, I’ll show you later! It’s really cool – and he was really nice to me!”

                Jin Ri fell flat onto the floor, clasping her face in her hands. “…Myungsoo…what is wrong with you…”

                Beside her, Sunyoung’s hands fell limp off her youngest son’s blazer, and she held her heart. “So the boy my son has been stalking…his stalking him?!”

                “Hold me,” Jin Ri weeped, taking her right hand off her head and slamming it onto her friend’s left shoulder. “I don’t believe this!”

                Sunyoung let out a wail, intuitively turning to her left and grabbing onto Jin Ri with both hands. “I think…I think I know what Myungsoo meant now.”

                “Meant?” Jin Ri asked through choke sobs. “Meant what?”

                “When he said…obsessive compulsive crazy love,” Sunyoung sputtered, sniffling as she sobbed some more.

 

WOOHOO THREE CHEERS FOR DAEYEOL~

no but really I'm so sorry for no Myungyeol :(

BUT HAPPY NEW YEAR'S GUISE. IT'S JANUARY 1st, 2013. 8D I spent the last few minutes of 2012 huddled in warm clothes attempting not to freeze to death /sobs you guise?

but hey :)

38389, you guise!
3 = Kim
8 = Myungsoo
3 = Lee
8 = Sungyeol
9 = Myungyeol

LOLOLOL shoutout to SujuHwaiting04, who was the first one to get it c; <3

butbutbutbut A HUGEEE SHOUTOUT TO QueenEel who did this entire complicated math shiet that seriously destroyed my mind LOL<3 you're amazing, I hope you know that c;
her(I hope you're a her. if you're not. well isn't this awk.) comme
nt: Omg Kay I think I got it ,, Sungyeol= august 27,1991 Myungsoo= march 13,1992 1991+1992=3983 Making a pattern that goes backward starting from the first 3 (3 [1st]) (8 [?]) (3 [4th]) (8 [3rd]) (9 [2nd]) 27+13= 40 Sungyeol is 21 and Myungsoo is 20 and 21=41 40+41=81,, 8 could be the last number and the 1, well I don't know where that goes but yea Atleast I tried.. omg I spent 2013 doing math T.T

I wanna be a good person and tell you you're right, but since I'm pretty stupid and would NEVER HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT...I'm just gonna leave it at; you're a wonderful person who is amazing at math<3

/sobs because I've actually reached over 50 subs and and and the 11 upvoters COME GIVE ME A BIG HUG<3
and uh hey guise my name's Evie (my real name's Khanh btw) so er you can call me that :3 <3

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

[[c:21]]
youslicemeichopyou