Chapter 1

Crazy Love

 

omfg I am going to start bawling like legit tears right now because 21 subs already? urgh I'm so sorry this isn't worth it ;____; and it's so SHORT argh.

“And his eyes –“

                “Oh God, not his eyes, please don’t get started on his eyes,” Sungjong begged, close to tears.

                “ – They’re like black pearls that seep you in, bringing  you to another dimension –“

                “Hey guys, what’s up?” Sunggyu asked, walking in to their table and sliding his lunch tray onto it. He sat next to Sungjong because everybody knew never to sit next to Sungyeol.

                “ – And they just captivate you, tearing your body and soul apart –“

                “Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked, grapping his chopsticks from the right.

                “Myungsoo,” Sungjong nodded, swearing that there was already a tear droplet forming from his left eye.

                “Eyes?”

                “Eyes,” Sungjong confirmed, and he could feel the tear slide down.

                “Myungsoo’s eyes are like dead fishes,” Sunggyu said heartlessly to Sungyeol.

                “ – Forcing you to do nothing but – what did you just say.”

                “They have no emotion and it makes you feel like you’re looking at a button.”

                “HOW DARE YOU –“ Sungyeol was interrupted by a beeping coming from his watch that was attached to his right hand, the noise nearly being drown out by the loud noise in the cafeteria. “, it’s 12:46, that means Myungsoo just got his lunch from the line and he’s going to the rooftop to meet his friends and – Sunggyu, make sure to get the absent homework from me for tomorrow, I need to take more pictures of Myungsoo!”

                And with that being said, Sungyeol dropped everything he was holding, grabbed his phone, and ran out of the cafeteria.

                “I have a feeling we should call the police on him,” Sunggyu sighed, taking a sip from his water bottle.

                “His cell phone’s camera roll could serve as very good evidence if Myungsoo ever wants to get a restraining order against him.”

                “…But shouldn’t we help him then, at least?”

                Sungjong thought about it for a second, then shook his head. “Naw. Already shed enough tears because of this.”

 

“Stop moving,” Sungyeol hissed, trying to aim his lens directly at the boy sitting at the edge of the table. Not that there was an edge. Because the table was a circle and everything.

                Myungsoo, of course, laughed at something idiotic Woohyun said, and shifted to the right a bit to grab something out of his backpack.

                “Dammit!” The boy outside the window cursed because now, all he’d gotten was a picture of half of Myungsoo’s back bending down. “I told you not to move!”

                Sungyeol was beginning to get frustrated these days because he just wasn’t able to take any good photos. And he needed these photos – they were the only connection he had with Myungsoo!

                Sighing, he opened his camera app again and pressed hard on the zoom button, making sure that it was possible for him to capture every bit of Kim Myungsoo’s perfection.

                Damn you 2 megapixel camera, Sungyeol cursed in his mind. This blurriness and crappy cell phone camera was not worth Myungsoo, but it was all he had at the moment so it was all he could use.

                Just as he was about to close the phone, an epiphany seemed to strike Sungyeol.

                “Video!” he cried, the tears pouring out of his eyes contrasting Sungjong’s because they were pure happiness.

                If he filmed a video, even if Myungsoo moved, it wouldn’t matter, because he’d still have a video –

                “Hey, did you guys hear something?”

                Sungyeol made sure to take at least one three second video before running away and nearly melting into a pile of goo at how adorably suspicious his Myungsoo sounded!

 

Hidden beside the wall, Sungyeol carefully retrieved his phone from inside his pocket and stared at the locker across from him, simply waiting for the right time to come.

                After two minutes of not seeing anybody, he readily typed in the number he had from memorization and his thumb lingered over the call button, simply waiting for the cue.

                It took four minutes and the screen to go black twice before a figure came into view, walking to the locker that Sungyeol watched every, single, day for the past year or so.

                He was finally able to press the call button, and the person standing in front of locker #38389 patted his after feeling the vibrations.

                “Hello?” Myungsoo said when he answered the call.

                Sungyeol bit back a few tears from where he was standing, at least six feet away from the boy, and just mellowed in how sweet and confused he sounded.

                “Hello? Hellooooo? Anybody there?”

                From what Sungyeol could hear, there was a bit of shuffling, some pressing on the phone, and a whisper, “Dammit, number unknown.”

                Sungyeol quietly congratulated himself, knowing that his breathing wasn’t even hearable because dang, was the mute button useful.

                After hearing the line go completely blank, he opened his camera app and took another fourteen million pictures of Myungsoo getting books out of his locker.

 

When Sungyeol arrived to his last period class, he inwardly cried his soul out because that was the only class he had with Myungsoo. And what made it a billion times better was that he could end his school day seeing the boy.

                He would’ve wanted it more than anything to be able to follow Myungsoo home – he’d only done that once in the ninth grade, but no worries, he memorized the streets and ways to Myungsoo’s house from every corner in town – but no, his mom forced him to pick up Daeyeol everyday from the lame elementary school across the street and get his little brother a hearty after-school snack.

                “Oh my God, did you see Myungsoo’s new shoes? I swear, they compliment his feet so well,” a girl giggled from in front of Sungyeol, breaking his train of thought. The boy couldn’t help but roll his eyes at the gossip because that was so yesterday morning.

                That girl considered herself to have a crush on Myungsoo; haha, no, she didn’t even know when the guy got new shoes. That was like forty million points off the ‘significant other’ meter right there.

                “Ugh, I wish I had a picture of him in those skinny jeans, though. Have you seen his legs? They are to die for, I swear.” The girl’s friend fanned herself as if she was really going to faint from just the image of the guy.

                Sungyeol inwardly snorted because, ta-ta to those losers, he did happen to have a picture of Myungsoo. With those to-die-for skinny jeans (personally, Sungyeol never understood those; weren’t they for girls? But whatever, it didn’t matter, anything Myungsoo wears would look perfect on him) and the new shoes.

                So freak those girls, he just raised a billion points in the ‘significant other’ meter. Or the stalker meter, as Sunggyu and Sungjong liked to call it, but really, it was technically the same thing.

Oh yes, and another 4% of battery life off his phone from taking a buttload more pictures of Myungsoo across the room finishing his math worksheet.

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”

                “I’m sorry,” Myungsoo pouted, tilting his head to the side. “Tomorrow, okay, I promise!”  

                “You promised ‘tomorrow’, like, sixty ‘tomorrow’s’ ago!” Woohyun accused, grabbing onto the wrist of Myungsoo’s blazer. “C’mon. We haven’t hung out after school in forever and Hoya’s starting to get sad. Well, no, because Hoya doesn’t get sad, but you know what I mean.”

                “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” the younger boy apologized, pulling his arm out of Woohyun’s grasp. “I just really need to go somewhere –“

                “You always ‘need to go somewhere’, Myungsoo.”

                “Sorry?”

                “Fine, but you promise. Saturday.”

                Rolling his eyes, Myungsoo nodded and mentally begged for Sungyeol not to do anything adorably cute on Saturday that he’d kill Woohyun for missing.

                “Got it, Saturday, oh God I need to go right now I’ll see you tomorrow – okay bye!” Myungsoo shouted because he finally caught his eye on Sungyeol’s body leaving the school.

                Without making it too obvious, Myungsoo turned around from his best friend and began to subtly walk behind Sungyeol and follow him home.

 

I wanted to post something on Christmas but, surprise surprise, I was too late. And it's literally 2:15 in the morning right now and I was like I AM NOT GOING TO SLEEP UNTIL I PUT UP THE FIRST CHAPTER. So that is my excuse for this...mess. I'll have to make more excuses for the next messes to come hurhur (pleasedon'tthinkedly)

eff life because I need to wake up at 9 tomorrow and drag my sister to get her std's shot. and I haven't even eaten dinner yet cries why is my schedule so messed up.

stalker myungsoo to arrive next chapter. this was more of a setting scene for what sungyeol does every day of his life. or what both of them do. everyday. which is stalk. muahahaha. and do not fear, woogyu and yadong will arrive soon enough and save you guise from freaking out at how freaky myungyeol really are. (no really guise it's pretty creepy. it's only okay because they're doing it to each other.)

yeah get use to the long a/r's. kkkkk bye and I know this is terrible so far but BEAR WITH ME I WON'T WRITE AT TERRIBLE TIMES ANYMORE.<3

[[c:7]] <- what even HOW.