Chapter 7

Crazy Love

 

/cries I TRIED TO  MAKE IT LONG FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE...it didn't work out too well.

“Holy……”

                Every wall around the entire room was completely full, so filled up that Sungyeol couldn’t even see what the original color of the wall was. Everything, every bit of it, was covered with photos.

                Photos – small ones, large ones, lopsided ones, colored ones, black and white ones – and when Sungyeol turned to his left and touched the first picture, he gasped.

                It was him. It was a picture of him in his house, sitting on a desk and furiously doing homework (yeah, he probably wasn’t anyways). And from the angle the photo was taken, it was from outside a window.

                “You –“

                He stopped when Myungsoo just smiled, motioning to the rest of the photos. “Look at them all.”

                Nervously blinking, Sungyeol staggered along the lines of the room, his breath clasping with each picture he stared at. “It’s all…it’s all…me.”

                If this was under any other circumstance with any other person, Sungyeol would’ve completely flipped out and ran to call the police – but this was Myungsoo. The same Myungsoo he had hidden pictures of (that weren’t so hidden anymore).

                “Two years in the making,” Myungsoo said softly, still not being able to grasp the fact that Sungyeol was right here. Sungyeol was looking at the photos. Sungyeol…Sungyeol might’ve actually liked him.

                “And it’s all full,” he continued, “if you can see. Right there…underneath my desk…there’s a box. It’s all photos that I had to take down to make more room for the recent ones.”

                “You followed me home!” Sungyeol cried, turning around with a wide smile and happy tears streaming down his face. “You…you actually followed me home and took pictures of me outside my window and – and – and – I love you!”

                All the expressions fell from Myungsoo’s face and, when it reached his lips, the smile deceased. Sungyeol…Sungyeol loved him. He loved him.

                .

                Somebody get him an inhaler. He was hyperventilating. Sungyeol just said…holy crap.

                “Is this…is this a picture of me without my shirt on – no, ew, I hate this! Why do you have this? I look terrible, take it down, I have the most disgusting body ever –“

                “No, no, no you don’t,” Myungsoo pouted, shaking his head frantically. He sounded like he was about to cry, really. “I love that picture, it’s just that it’s a little blurry because I was about to fall off the tree –“ looking at you because you were just so banana fcking hot.

                Sungyeol was ready to protest when Myungsoo quickly ran over, standing between his precious photo and the guy he’d been crushing on for years. “How long, exactly, have you been taking photos of me?”

                “You?” Sungyeol asked, as if he was being questioned by a policeman. “Uh…a…long while. Since…since high school started.”

                “Three years.”

                “Three years,” Sungyeol nodded. “The first…the first year I was a little hesitant but then I figured what the hell, you’d never look at me anyways, so I might as well just get photos of you to look at.”

                “…All while I’ve been doing the same thing to you,” Myungsoo said in that little scared tone of his. “Can I…can I touch you?”

                “Touch me?”

                Sungyeol’s eyes widened because ohmyGod Myungsoo was about to touch him, physical contact, crap, seriously, crap.

                As Myungsoo’s right hand slowly raised up to connect with Sungyeol’s left cheek, thoughts ran through his head – happy thoughts, paranoid thoughts, all of them, just freaking prancing around his mind.

                He was going to do it. He could finally touch Lee Sungyeol. The boy was right here in front of him. Right here. Right…freaking…here. This was like a miracle or some , he was going to seriously faint after –

                STOP GURL IN THE NAME OF LOVEEEEEEEE. ST-ST-ST-STOP GURL IN THE NAME OF LOVEEEE OVE OVE OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

                The two of them completely froze, Myungsoo’s wavering hand stuck a centimeter away from Sungyeol’s cheek, and their eyes caught each other’s.

                Attentively, Myungsoo let his hand drop to his right pocket, eyes still on Sungyeol, and took out his cell phone where U-KISS just blared even louder.

                He didn’t even want to let go of his eye connection with Sungyeol to look at the Caller ID; he just subconsciously hit the “answer” button and held the phone up to his ear.

                “Hello?” Myungsoo greeted in a hypnotized tone that neither of them could notice.

                “Myungsoo?”  Sunyoung’s worried voice tore through the line, piercing Myungsoo’s ears. “Please, where did you take Sungyeol? I know my son, he didn’t mean it, he’s really sorry. He’s a sweet boy, please, Myungsoo, please, I’m begging you. He has so much in store for him. He just…he just loves you, it’s a slight obsession, please Myungsoo. Please. Please. Please. He’s young, he doesn’t know much. I know him stalking you was wrong –“

                “No,” Myungsoo interrupted, shaking his head along with it.

                Sungyeol’s eyebrows furrowed, as if asking who’s that? while his mother let out a choked and completely broken, “What?”

                “He wasn’t stalking me,” the younger boy informed her, a smile forming on his lips as his left hand raised up, slowly and leisurely reaching its destination of Sungyeol’s right cheek.

                A second before it touched, he looked around at the photos of his beloved strung all along his ceiling, of the ones taped to the wall, of the large poster of Sungyeol tacked across his bed.

                “We both just suffer from obsessive compulsive crazy love,” he answered her, tenderly rubbing his thumb along the lines of Sungyeol’s face.

                The boy beamed, and it took his everything to not burst out and completely squeeze Myungsoo.

                But remember, everything wasn’t enough for the two of them.

 

WOOHOOOOOOO~ WELL HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE GUISE OUO and since I live in socal which is like the last place that changes time, all of you guise over east to ca HAPPY NEW YEAR'S~<3

I actually didn't know how the rest of the chapter would go, but then I read all the comments for once before writing it (I usually don't read them beforehand; I'm too scared somebody's gonna bash me) and somebody mentioned stop girl...so I was like...MUAHAHAHAHA RINGTONE.

>:D tbh though stop girl isn't my favorite song in u-kiss's stop girl album. LOL it's a veryyyy close first, but my favorite is time to go.<3 oh look, fun fact about me.

HOLY CRAP LOOK THEY TOUCHED :O yerps. but really no imagine going to sleep with a huge poster of sungyeol staring down at you :D how awesome would that be. 

OH WAIT HAVE I MENTIONED MY PHONE WALLPAPER IS NOW SUNGYEOL AND HONESTLY ALL I DO WHEN I UNLOCK IT NOW IS JUST STARE. OR I DON'T UNLOCK IT AT ALL. I JUST STARE. HE IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING /cries (there weren't any good ones of Kevin LOL) 

well...HAPPY NEW YEAR'S, GUISE<3 wish you the best for 2013 ^^ be healthy, spend time with family, and stay forever awesome, all of you.

[[c:22]] <--- O______O <3333

oh righttt. and 38389 actually stands for something. like...it stands for something. 38389. do you guise want a hint? 8D

Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungyeol both have the same amount of letters in their names

youslicemeichopyou