Adonis

Have you ever wondered?

 

 

*Hweji’s POV

 

Girls all over campus were nattering about CLASS 4A’s Xi Luhan.

It’s been a week since he started attending our school but his fame didn’t die down, in fact he appears to get more attention every day. I’m not his best friend, I’m virtually the opposite but I know my neighbor enough because of my close relationship with his older and nicer brother, Kris, to know he has been and still hates every moment of it.

 

Who wouldn’t?

 

 He has girls and boys hanging around his desk every time the bell rings, he’s followed around as if he were some magical, talking, fairy and worst of all; he has no time for himself. He’s harassed by people every two seconds with some lame excuse just to get his attention and be pestered with attention. Even I’m getting annoyed for him.

 

What’s so awesome about him anyway?

 

Yeah, I can see he’s practically a human Adonis but there is absolutely no other reason, he’s insensitive, judgmental and extremely unpleasant to be around. Why?

 

Well, let me tell you. Ever since he found out we were classmates, he’s been acting like a bigger jerk. I didn’t even think that was possible, but I was proven wrong because it definitely was. The way he eyed me when we’d pass by in the hallways, it’s as if I’m a sordid, walking piece of .

Of all the people at school, I’m the only person he ever looks at that way. I may not like the kid, but I’ll admit that I do look at him a lot and never have I seen him glare at anybody with such burning, hot rage aside from me. And there was no reason at all for him to hate me.

 

I never did anything to him. We’ve never even conversed in any way. Damn it! He is annoying the living daylights out of me! There are times I wanna grab my pen and just gouge at him.

My opinion of him went from: some guy I didn’t like to arch enemy.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

It's just a short update, i'll add more chapters when the internet isn't being a pain in the . Sorry.