Received Applications

:|: Living in the Fast Lane :|:

The Crew

| Soonyangel | Choi ByungHoon | 22 | 2008 Lamborghini Twin-Turbo Galladro Superleggera, 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Twin Turbo | Kim Woobin |

| Won JongJin | Accepted |

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwydurjMdL1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

First of all, thank you for applying! And more specifically, thank you for applying for The Crew AND being the first male applicant! It makes me happy ^.^ As for you application, first, it is quite alright that you changed up the layout of the form. Since I don't spend a lot of time on the coding aspect (since I at it) I don't care as long as all the information is there. As for the information in the application... Holy crap. That's a good 'holy crap' mind you. So much drama, but it's not drama for the sake of drama and I like that. His background/history was so perfect and would make things very interesting. And his personality... I can really see it fitting him. I mean, there isn't anything truly bad about you application - I really loved it. It just seems... right. That's the only way I can describe it. Oh, but could you possibly provide an age and picture for Kim Woobin? It'll just help me out a little. Also, one last thing... Why does ByungHoon have to look so good?!?! I was just looking through all the pictures you provided and I'm just thinking 'Take me now, Won JongJin'. He is too hot for his own damn good. If you're chosen, I'll probably have Bekah playfully flirting with him - because, what woman in her right mind would pass that up? lol But, seriously, there wasn't anything wrong with your application and I really loved it. So, thanks for the wonderful application!

 

 

 

 

 

 

| Aurora_Borealis | Lambert, Milan Gabriel | 22 | 2006 Dodge Charger | Seo Joo Hyun (Seohyun) |

| River Viiperi | Accepted |

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md4di4Nd0n1r9uutco1_500.jpg

First of all, thanks for applying! ... Again! It's okay that it took a while, I understand how life gets sometimes. It's just like me and writing new teasers and chapters for my stories... I feel your pain. Now, onto your application. I actually really liked Milan. He's an army brat... But he isn't at the same time - I like that ^.^ Also, his personality is very interesting. He's like the Crew's enegizer bunny who is in a constant pranking war with Kyuhyun. This can't be good for the other members whatsoever. This would be fun to write out though - since there seems to be a handful of pranksters in the Crew... Hehehe. The fact that he's majoring in psychology is really interesting and has quite the potential to be interesting in the gangs' workings. And it would be a good way to mess with people in the gang... Also, the fact that he's not fluent in Korean yet makes him a really believeble character. I don't think I have any major concerns with your application, but I do have a minor question. Your best friend - Alexander Heitbrink - does he still live in the Netherlands? And do you guys just text and call each other? That's the only thing I'm really curious about. Other than that, it was a really good application, and I must thank you for applying again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOZ (Nitrous Oxide)

 

| Aurora_Borealis | Yang Herrera, Beatriz Sang Lin | 24 | 2010 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, 1987 Toyota Supra | Lee Changsun (Joon) |

| Anne Curtis | Accepted |

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw2vzyu9i41qmg3r2o1_1280.jpg

 

First of all, thanks for applying! Now, I loved your application! It was filled with so much detail and I loved it. Especially when you were writing her personality you put little examples for when she might act like that. Very helpful ^.^ I'm really happy you applied as a girl who isn't fully Korean - especially the fact that she looks Mestizo! Anyway, continuing. I like how you've linked her to a number of other characters and how it's realistic and good for the story. I can already see what I can do with your character. You made it so she's very easy to write for - at least in my opinion. I mean, there's not much I need to say here. You did an excellent job with your application and I really like it. And, on a side not, I love your first car. A Toyota Supra? Very nice choice.

 

 

 

City Streets

 

| Rayne-Hime | Jo Katsu | 18 | Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 | Kim Heechul |

| Lee Eun Hye | Rejected |

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0fd8d5081e49dec140e0e51d2b9b4c06/tumblr_mf9fp32OVF1rv3n9wo1_500.jpg

 

First of all, thanks for applying! Now, onto your application. I believe you have the makings of a great application. Your girl has a very interesting background and story to tell. But, I believe it could do with some more details. The personality section was rather short, and there's room for a lot more. Also, when you speak of her family in that section, you mentioned "short hellos and nod of the head" for how you react with your mom... But you were dropped off in an orphanage... How did you, at all, keep in contact with your family? Also, when you speak of Youngmin being your brother - if I'm correct - he has a twin brother, Kwangmin. If you mention one of the twins, you should mention the other as well. I just feel like, there could be a lot more detail in a lot of places - personality, family, love interest, friends... Also, for your love interest... You're 19, he's 29... Now, I know love is love and age should mean nothing, but this is still looked upon with a cautious eye. If you end up being chosen, it would probably be you're second or third choice. By the way, I love EVOs; it's a nice car, and Sean Boswell drove a red one in Tokyo Drift. But, other then the mentioned issues, I see no major faults with your application.

 

 

 

 

| Primrose0930 | Song Ivy | 18 | 2012 Nissan GT R | Lee Taemin |

| Byeon Seo Eun | Accepted |

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwiw6mK2031qb1ifho1_500.png

 

Thank you for applying first of all! First thing I noticed, thank you for making the weight realistic for her height - it makes me happy ^.^ I love the fact that she's half French and that you have a tattoo in French - I LOVE diverse characters, so thank you. I do feel like there could have been a few more details in the personality and family section, but I did get the jist of what you were saying. Main question, would you be living with the gang, or still at home? Nice car by the way - Nissans are always a nice import car for racing. All in all, it was a nice application - though could have used more details - and I really liked it. Thanks again! EDIT: Thanks for editting you application and answering my question. I really like it.

 

 

 

| pandagirl84 | Chan Hazel | 16 | 2010 R35 Nissan GT-R SpecV | Oh Sehun |

| Jang HaeByul | Accepted |

Tumblr_m3oflrz0fu1qj30oto1_500_large

Alright, well first of all, thanks for applying. Okay, so onto my review! I love the fact that you used Hae Byeol for your character - if fits rather well. Also, I love the fact that you used a LOT of details for Hazel's personality - it makes things easier when there's so much detail. I just wish that could have transfered over into the background. It was ratherbasic - just the main points it would seem - but I got the jist of it. I just have a few questions. Did you get back in contact with your family? And, how did you get the Nissan? I mean, that's a pretty ncie car and your character is only sixteen - which, on that note, don't you have to be eighteen to have a liscense in Korea? I'm not saying your character has to be eighteen - half of the characters have been driving for years without a liscense, I'm just making sure. Other than that, it was a good application, and I don't think there's much else to say. 

 

 

 

 

| --Angelmato-- | Rodríguez, Natalia Josephine | 19 | 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse Convertible, 2010 Chevrolet Camero ZL1 | Kim Himchan |

| Jasmine V | Accepted |

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m686uw68fq1qfqsj2o7_400.png

Alright, as is tradition, thanks for applying! Now... I'm not gonna lie, when I first saw how long your application was my jaw just dropped and I thought to myself, 'I'm gonna have to read all this'. Then I was like, pssh, this girl knows how it is, and she knows I love me my details lol. Alright, so I LOVE your girl's background and personality. It reminds me of me at some points - the personality that is. And where Jay was like, "I want her" the only thought going through my head is, she's not a dog! lol But anyway, then you say she's really good with her hands and I'm just giggling in the corner because I'm a ert. So, I haven't fully gotten through your application - I haven't gone through the friends/rivals section yet - since I have a class to go to in a few. But, what I have read thus far - un'opera d'arte (a work of art). I appreciate how much time you've put into the application - it really shows. I honestly don't see any problems with it, so, good job! EDIT: YAY! I finally finished reading it. Is it sad that it's midnight, and this is the first time I have gotten the chance to do this? Anyway, I LOVED how you explained your friendships and rivalries - very nice. I honestly don't know what else I can say, it was an amazing application!

 

 

 

 

| Sherry_16 | Kim Hea Jung, Heather | 19 | 2010 Lamborghini Galladro LP550-3, Ashton Martin V12 Zagato | Kim Myungsoo (L) |

| Kingboo/Chen Yue | Rejected |

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/390041_144159059032479_237045868_n.jpg

First of all, thanks for applying! Now, onto your application. First thing that stood out to me was her height and weight... For people who don't know, I am American (with all my acenstors coming from some European country) so, I'm not sure if it's normal that girls in Korea, China, Japan, etc. weigh so little. Even for a small framed person of that height, they would at least weigh 117lbs (53kg). When I hear of a girl that size, I immediately think she is frail and will break if I pat her on the back. And also, you make Heather seem... too perfect. I understand a lot of people are good at multiple things - but you have it where no one can read her (not know how she's feeling), she's a doll and everyone loves her, she has perfect grades, she does horse racing, etc. Everything felt a bit too coincidental. She's never street raced before - but her uncle owns a track and she's been drifting - she always seems to come out on top in either debate or horse racing. And then you have her being a student and Ewha, takes care of the hospital part time, and is apart of a street team. No one, I repeat, no one would be able to deal with all that and still be chipper. I don't deal with all that - but I do have a 17 hour course load, volunteer work, lab reports, and band to deal with, and I am not a pleasant person by the end of the day. And in what way does she take care of the hospital? Does she have a medical background? Or does she simply run the legistics of it? Then you mention, for how you met Taemin that "Taemin and Heather met when Heather was having trouble with her car. Taemin came over to help..." That doesn't really explain how they met; that implies that she already met him before. In my personal opinion, the application just seems too... perfect. Again, don't get me wrong, I know a lot of people deal with a lot things and are good at them - but this is a bit much. Too much a confidence throughout her life.

 

 

Street Lethal

 

| Vanna0123 | Yong HyunJee | 20 |  Nissan Skyline R34 GTR, 1995 Honda Civic Hatchback, Acura Integra DC2 | Jung Soryong |

| Im Da Hye | Accepted |

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7uliuuoTR1raq296o1_500.jpg

One, thanks for applying and being my first applicant for Street Lethal. Now, onto the application! I love all the details that you gave in the background and practically everything else. Even if the personality looked a bit short it was filled with only useful details and got to the point of her personality rather quickly. It was very realistic and her background makes her perfect for Street Lethal. On that note, I love how her personality isn't one someone might associate with someone from the gang with some of the worst pasts. Now, I'll think about your love interest and their involvement - or lack there of - with the gangs. It seems interesting enough, and I'll see what I can work out. Also, what ulzzang did you use for Taesuk? He's pretty hot lol. But, anyway, I don't see any major problem with your application, so good job and thanks.

 

 

 

| moonie | Oh Haneul | 22 | 2010 Chevrolet Camero LS | Choi Seunghyun

| Lee Da Som | Accepted |

http://static.tumblr.com/mexgo3m/vcGm2r0qe/3.jpg

First of all, thanks for applying! Now, I love all the little details and exceptions that you included in the personality section. It really helps me get a feel for the character. As for her background, very nice, and pretty different from what I have thus far. Everything seemed very unique and it was a good change of pace. I also enjoy the fact that you have Haneul working at a tech repair shop as well - not just the garage or the auto store or anything to do with cars for that matter. It makes it very realistic. Her weight seems a bit low to me, but I know that is a realistic and healthy weight for a 5'5" person - even if it's on the low side of that range. I love the drama that shall ensue due to your love interest... Very interesting. All in all it was a good application.

 

 

 

 

| ddred88 | Park Ava | 21 | 2010 Ford Mustang GT | Kim Heechul |

| Kim In Ae | Accepted |

http://maxblogcdn.fooyoh.com/thumbnail/38/1160269399.w640-h426.jpg

Well, thank you for applying. Now, your application... I died a little inside - in a good way. ALL THE DETAILS! YAY! *Runs around the room, screaming* Anywho, I loved all the details - if you guys haven't noticed, these are very important to me. I like the fact that you're not primarily a racer and instead, you took advantage of the fight club. And her personality! YES! Sorry, she just reminds me a lot of me and - therefore - my character. I can understand her mindset for the most part and that's helpful. By the way, I loved your girl's tattoos - especially the one on the inside of her bottom lip. Those have to hurt something fierce - I can only begin to imagine. Oh, also, when you were mentioning friends, you wrote Min in the personality section, but then you wrote Hyoyeon in the "how did you meet" section... I'm confused... But, for the most part, other than the things we talked about, I don't see any problem with your appliction - but please remember the things we discussed. EDIT: Alright, thanks for fixing it. Everything looks to be in order. Your application is very good, so good luck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

| BabyCBang | Lee Banji | 21 | Toyota Supra Mark IV | Kim Junsu |

| Hwang Jimin | Accepted |

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls9jqmeVTQ1r2uefco1_400.jpg

First of all, thank you for applying! Now, onto the application itself. I did like your application. I do feel like her character is best suited for Street Lethal, more so than the others at least. She seems rather normal (not sure if that's the best word, but it's the first one that came to mind), but that's a good thing. She doesn't have that intense of a background, and that's good, because not everyone can be that way. And she had a pivetable moment in her life that changed her character and that makes charaters well rounded. I have a quick question about your friend choices: are these just normal people (not originally K-Pop stars)? I just want to make sure on that. But, other than that, I see no problems in your application. I'm not really sure what else I should say; everything was written well, I see no major problems, she would seem like a girl who work well in Street Lethal... So... I guess that's it then ^.^' Thanks for applying once again!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Alright, as you can see, I've picked all the characters that I want... Which is most of you. Please note, if I chose your character, I have the right to change a few things. Also, ddred88, I'm going to use your second ulzzang - Kim In Ae - since Vanna0123 did send her application in first and I like both of your applications equally. Also, this has nothing to do with this but, damn... Jay Park... It should be illegal to have that voice mixed with that body, that dancing, and that smile... Ovaries... Boom.