Just One of the Boys (Teaser 2)

:|: Living in the Fast Lane :|:

Life with NOZ was becoming a bit hectic as of late. At least, if you were anywhere near the living room it was. A few of the members were watching a soccer match between the Busan Seagulls and the Hallelujahs and it was getting pretty intense. It was the last five minutes of the second half, the score was tied at 2-2 and any break either team could manage would more than likely mean a victory for them. The four boys were scattered between the couch and the armchair. They were all on the edge of their seats as they watched one of the Seagulls break away and drive down the right side of the field. The four boys seemed to stop breathing as the athlete in blue was halfway down the pitch. He was closing in on the goal keeper. Nothing seemed as if it could stop him. If one of the yellow and black clad members stood in his way, he simply side stepped them and continued on what he was doing. The player lifted his head as he squared off with the goal keeper. The keeper rushed out of the net and towards the midfielder who managed to get past his defense. The player continued to run forward, and kicked as soon as the keeper was in front of him. The player kicked the ball upwards and it nailed the goal keeper in the face. Hard. The keeper went down and the referes rushed over as they blew their whistles.

"That's totally a foul!" the blonde boy of the group yelled as the coach ran over to check on his goal keeper.

The slightly younger boy - only a year younger than the blonde - turned to his right with wide eyes, "Are you blind? That's not a foul! Hyuk Soon kicked the ball, not Jin Woong!" he exclaimed, pointing at the television.

The boy on the other side of the blonde, also a year younger than him, turned to his left and glared over at the other boy, "No way! That's a foul! Hyuk Soon followed through with the kick! He drove it into the goal keeper's face!"

The three boys on the couch began to argue as the referees had still not come to any conclusion on the play. The fourth boy who sat in the arm chair rubbed his forehead as a headache began to creep up on him due to the boy's constant yelling.

"Eli, Himchan, Woohyun! Stop!" the oldest out of the four yelled, "And besides, Woohyun's right. That's not a foul," Sungmin remarked with a wicked smirk.

The blonde, Himchan, and the other boy, Eli, dropped their jaws before they instantly began to protest. There was no way that was a foul.

"Oi! Muchachos!" a loud, yet distinctly feminine voice called over all the boys' ruckus, "What are guys yelling about now?"

The four heads turned to glance over the couch to see a short - at least compared to them - girl, with long brown hair and an eyebrow raised at them. The woman walked around from behind the couch and took a seat on the armrest next to Woohyun, still waiting for a response from the boys.

Woohyun tugged on one his best friends' arms, "Sang Lin, watch the replay. Tell us if you think it's a foul or not."

The half-Korean woman sighed as she turned her attention to the T.V. and procedded to watch the replay, "Well, what do you think?" Sungmin asked from the other side of the room.

Sang Lin scoffed as she turned to face the boys, "This is seriously what you guys were arguing about?"

The four boys shared a look and they all hung their heads. They were slightly ashamed that were legitimately arguing over if it was a foul or not. True, it was the last five minutes of the match - though time would probably be added on because of this delay - and true it was between two highly skilled teams. But, that didn't mean they could behave like children. Woohyun raised his head to look at his friend as he was about to apologize to her for causing such a commotion.

"I mean, it's obvious that it wasn't a foul," the woman stated with a wide smirk on her face.

Woohyun's jaw dropped before he smiled and high fived the tomboy which resulted in a "bro hug" as they pulled into each other and gave the other a small hug. The two - as well as Sungmin - started laughing once they caught a glimpse of the other two boys' faces. They simply sat there with wide eyes and jaws practically to the floor. They really didn't know how to react to that.

A loud whistle caught the attention of the five people in the living room, and they all turned towards the T.V. The game was back on. It seemed as if the refs decided to let the game play on - with no goal kicks or anything that addressed the supposed foul. As soon as they saw this, Sungmin, Woohyun, and Sang Lin, jumped up and hollered. The three high-fived then embraced each other in a hug as they cheered.

"See? The refs agree with us," Woohyun declared as he swung an arm around Sang Lin's shoulders as she in turn threw one over his and Sungmin's.

The blonde boy huffed and crossed his arms over his broad chest, "So? The refs make plenty of mistakes," he mumbled under his breath.

"You were just complimenting them earlier," Sungmin stated with a raised eyebrow and a laugh, "And besides, it doesn't matter. It's their call."

Himchan nor Eli responded to this. The blonde mechanic simply huffed once again and muttered under his breath about the three being know-it-alls.

"Thanks for coming to our rescue, Sang Lin," Woohyun exclaimed dramatically as the three moved to stand so they weren't in front of the T.V.

Woohyun leaned over and placed a kiss upon the half-Mestizo's cheek. The woman made a disgusted face - complete with eyes clamped shut, scrunched up nose, and her tongue sticking out slightly. She removed her arm from around Sungmin's shoulders and pushed Woohyun's face away from hers.

"Ewww, gross Woohyun!"

The woman began to walk away as she rubbed vigorously at her cheek in an attempt to remove whatever cooties the flirty Woohyun had. Said boy's jaw dropped once more, before a playful smirk appeared on his lips as he cupped his hands around his mouth.

"You know you love me! Admit it!" he called out.

Sang Lin turned around and raised a hand to her forehead in a dramatic manner, "Yes, it is true. I can no longer hide my feelings for you, my dear Woohyun," she finished with a heavy sigh.

Almost immediately, she dropped her hand from her forehead and flipped the playboy off with a smile painted on her lips before she was able to walk away.

"See? She finally admitted it!" Woohyun exclaimed to the other boys, still laughing at her little act.

"Oh shut up and let's watch the game," Himchan huffed out as he increased the volume on the T.V.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go guys, another teaser. And congratulations to Aurora_Borealis. Please let me know if I'm portraying your character to your liking. I tried to portray her boyish personality - with the fact she was talking/watching soccer with the boys and the bro hug - but I also tried to show a girlier side with Woohyun... I hope you like it... And would I have used muchachos in this case? I was debating between this, chicos, and hombres... It's been way too long since I've taken a Spanish class lol Also, to anyone who actually cares, those are real national soccer teams in South Korea, and those are actual players lol And on a little, unrelated note, it was this day, thirty-two (32) years ago (1981) that the first DeLorean DMC-12 was manufactured. Though it wasn't the prettiest car, it was still a sports car. It is believed that less than 6,500 of these cars remain - though that's still a lot in my book. This is the iconic car from the Back to the Future triologies. Should I start putting weird car facts at the end of each chapter? ^.^'

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this teaser. It's four in the morning here, so I think I'm going to go to bed now. Also, to everyone, keep applying, there's still no deadline!