The Kwon Twins (My characters' applications)

:|: Living in the Fast Lane :|:

The Basics

 

Username: spicea11347

What may I call you: ... Hi, I'm Sam.

How active are you: An eight, I would say (8).

 

What They Have on Record

Birth Name: Kwon, Rebekah Sang Mi

Nickname(s): Rebekah - It is her Italian name that her mother gave her at birth.

Bekah - It's simply a shortened version of her Italian name that she uses most of the time. She started using it when she first came to Korea because people had problems pronouncing the 'Re' sound.

Sang Mi - It is her Korean name. She absolutely hates it and only family will ever get to call her by that name.

Mi Mi - This is used by her brother, and only her brother.

DOB: July 11th, 1986

Age: Twenty-six (26)

Gender: Female

Height: 170 cm (~67 inches)

Weight: 61 kg (~135 lbs)

Ethnicity: 1/2 Korean, 1/2 Italian

Birthplace: Bergamo, Italy

ual Orientation: Straight

Distinguishing features: Bekah has many scars. They're small, for the most part, and aren't a big deal to the girl. She has her ears triple pierced in the lobe, on her left ear her cartilage is pierced, and on her right she has an industrial bar. She also has her belly button pierced. As for tattoos, she has her fair share of those as well. Her first one is on her right shoulder and reads "Never Regret" in a fine, elegant, cursive-ish font. Bekah's second one is on her left side, follows the curve of her ribs and reads "Vivi come se sono in corso morire". It's Italian and translates to "Live like you're going to die". It is in the same type of font as her other one. Her third tattoo is on her right wrist and is a handcuff with a few links, and the words "Partners in Crime" in a playful, cursive-ish font linked with the handcuff. It matches her best friend's tattoo, which he has on his left wrist - so when they walk side by side, they look like they connect. Bekah's last tattoo is a crawling panther on her right side.

 

Under All the Grease and Grime

 

The Owner of that Smile: Park Yong Hee

Photos on File: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

 

Let's Take a Look Under the Hood

 

Personality:

Bekah has always been a tomboy. Ever since she was young, she knew she was different than other girls when she found no joy or pleasure in playing with dolls and instead enjoyed playing sports such as soccer. She began to make friends with a lot of guys and, unknowingly, their attitude rubbed off on her. She has strong views and is very opinionated. Bekah can find a way to argue any point that you might make that disagrees with her views. This, along with her being horribly stubborn, gets her in her fair share of fights. But, this never stops her. Bekah is tough as nails and never backs down from a challenge or a fight, even if she knows it's stupid or dangerous. She wants to show everyone that she's not afraid of whatever they throw her way. Or maybe, it also has to do with the fact that she loves taking risks and almost getting caught.

Bekah is pretty smart and can give some much-needed insight in a situation. She could... But normally she doesn't. Instead she uses her smarts for a more sinister purpose. Her sharp wit coupled with her quick tongue allows her to say what she wants, no matter what or who hears it. So, cover your children's ears. Sarcasm is practically a second language to her. She's as fluent at it as she is with Italian. It's one of Bekah's most used tools. Bekah doesn't just put on a tough look, but she can back it up too. You know the saying, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"? Well, with Bekah it's more like, "What doesn't kill me better run like hell."

Now, don't let this discourage you if you really want to be her friend. Though she has a tough shell, she has a softer inside that only her friends see. Bekah's a fairly laid back and fun loving girl who's just looking for a good time. For the most part, she isn't a bad kid - though she does hand out with the bad crowd - she's just a very rebellious girl with bad tendencies. She has a great sense of humor and is very erted. It even rivals some of the guys she knows' erseness. Bekah doesn't really filter her words, so hopefully you aren't easily offended. She's horribly loyal to those who have earned her trust and is very protective of her friends. Much like a mother. If you thought it was scary messing with her, messing with her friends would be like hell to you.

Background: -------- Sorry, can't tell you. It involves to much of my plot line, and I don't want to give it away just yet. Sorry again. -----------

How did you get involved: Bekah had always been close to Heechul as a child, which meant she was on decent terms with Ji Hoon as well. So, when she was sixteen and he created the Crew as a memento to his father - who was a great man - Bekah begged Ji Hoon to let her join. He was hesitant. Ji Hoon wanted her to finish school and get good grades. She promised him she would, but she begged him to let her join now. Heechul vouched for her as well, and finally Ji Hoon agreed, but stated she would be the ONLY exception to that rule.

Where do Your Loyalties lie:

The Crew: [ X ]

NOZ (Nitrous Oxide): [ ]

City Streets: [ ]

Street Lethal: [ ]

How is life with your team: Rebekah is the mom of the Crew. She is the only girl who has been with them from the beginning - she was the one and only exception to Rain's "over eighteen rule" and that's only because she's known him since she was a little girl. She keeps the boys in check - for the most part - and she's the one they come to for motherly advice.

Occupation/Education: Masters Degree in Biology. Works at both Rain's garage and auto parts store.

Family:

Father | Kwon Kibum | 53 | CFO (corporate financial officer) | In the publics eye, Kibum is a very strict man. He's cold and calculating and knows what needs to be done to ginish the job. In front of his family, he's a caring man and is very funny. He is still secretive with his wife, but not his kids. He opens up to them easily. | Bekah is daddy's little girl. Her father loves her, and tries to keep her by his side as much as possible. He's always been proud of her and what she has to offer. Kibum has always been there, supporting her from the sideline. He has invested a lot into her career, her education, and her abilities...

Mother | Kwon (nee Colonna) Isabella | 51 | Model | Everyone thinks Isabella is a sweet little angel. She's caring and just so warm-hearted. Italy's little sweetheart. This is the farthest thing from the truth. Isabella is the definition of on wheels. She only married Kibum for the money. She's a spoiled brat who only cares about herself. | Bekah and her mother don't see eye to eye. Isabella always tried to enroll Bekah in beauty pagents when she was a little girl, but never cared about her child's opinion of it. She always nags and es at Bekah, never giving her a chance to be herself.

Brother | Kwon TaeHyun Michael | 26 | Part of City Streets | TaeHyun is the type of guy everyone has to love. He's funny, sarcastic, caring, sweet, the perfect person. He knows when people need their space, and knows not to pry. Instead, he makes people smile and laugh. Everyone trusts TaeHyun, it's because of his lovable charisma. | Bekah and TaeHyun are as thick as thieves... He always has her back and she always has his. Though Bekah doesn't show that much emotion, she can always cry on her brother's shoulder. They can understand one another with the simplest of gestures and never have to say a word to one another.

Likes:

  • Street Bikes
  • Horror movies
  • Anything chocolate
  • Leather jackets
  • Energy drinks
  • Vinyl records
  • Roller coasters
  • Lighting/Thunder storms
  • Animals
  • Science
  • Aviator sunglasses
  • American Music (Alternative rock, classic rock)

Dislikes:

  • Waking up early
  • Humid weather
  • Aeygo for the most part
  • Skirts
  • High heels
  • Preppy people
  • Rats - the figuritve kind (i.e. snitches)
  • Silence

Hobbies:

  • Working on her street bike
  • Playing soccer
  • Playing video games
  • Cooking and baking
  • Knitting

Habits:

  • Bekah will start cussing in Italian when she's really frustrated.
  • She taps her fingers against table tops if she's bored or waiting for someone.
  • She'll cook or bake when she has something on her mind.
  • When getting in or out of a nice car, Bekah slides in through the window, or hops over the door.

Trivia:

  • She owns a Siberian Husky named Mysha.
  • Bekah can speak Italian, Korean, Chinese (Mandarin), and Japanese fluently. She has been trained since she was a child to learn these languages specificly. She is currently learning English.
  • Her eyes are naturally amethyst in color.
  • She has dimples that are rather prominent when she smiles.
  • Bekah understands most types of science and can randomly spout facts about it.
  • Bekah owns a house - paid for by her father - that many of the Crew live at that's close to the garage and store.
  • She is the younger twin.

 

What's Your Style?

 

Casual: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Home: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Formal: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Clubbing/Racing: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

 

Social Life?

 

Best Friends: Kwon Ji Yong (G-Dragon) | NOZ, and Kim Heechul | The Crew

Personality:

Kwon Ji Yong (G-Dragon) | What can I say about Ji Yong? He's eccentric, to say the least. He has this boyish charm to him and he acts much like a kid in a candy store - all the time. He's a funny guy and has a brillant sense of humor. Ji Yong is pretty sweet and is a great listener. But not all the time. Sometimes, he has a short temper and isn't willing to listen to anything anyone has to say. He's pretty hard to deal with when he gets like this, but Bekah finds a way. Ji Yong is very dedicated to what he loves and determined to do whatever is needed to reach his goals. He's passionate about anything he works on and it's sometimes too hard to pull him away from his work.

Kim Heechul | Bekah is just attracted to the oddest people. Heechul is the definition of a 4D personality. He's even more eccentric than Ji Yong. He's funny and sarcastic and to some it might seem a bit harsh, but to others who have a similar sense of humor don't mind it. It may not seem like it, but he is always there for his friends and will support them to no end. To people who don't know him, he seems cold and uncaring, and even to some who do know him. He just doesn't know how to express his feelings to most people. But some, who know him very well, he is the best person some could have as a friend.

How did you meet:

Kwon Ji Yong | Ji Yong first met Bekah when he was eight and she, ten. Ji Yong had been bullied before because of his social status and people being jealous of him. He was being bullied once again, outside of school, and the boys were starting to rough him up since they were a couple of years older than him. Bekah had been walking out of school and saw this and instantly stood up for the younger boy. Due to her rough and tough personality, she challenged the boys and after a few punches from her, they backed off. Ever since then, the two have been good friends and are Partners in Crime.

Kim Heechul | Bekah grew up in the same neighborhood as Heechul and Ji Hoon. Surprising, no? They were practically next door neighbors. When Heechul couldn't hang out with Ji Hoon - and since he didn't want to be at home - he would hang outside in front of his house. He would see Bekah and her brother going in and out of their house and Heechul dubbed her as interesting and wanted to get to know her. So, he eventually approached her and the two hit it off right away and have been friends ever since.

Friends: Lee Dong Rim (Youngwon) | NOZ, Park Junho (Simon Park) | Street Lethal, Lee Junsu (Xiah) | Race Master, Han Geng (Hankyung) | Fight Club

Personality:

Lee Dong Rim (Youngwon) | Youngwon can be a bit full of himself when you first meet him. He's cocky and thinks he's good at everything. He's a huge flirt and playboy. But, once you get to know him he's a pretty funny guy and has a erted sense of humor. He can be a bit touchy feely with his gal friends, but he knows when to stop. Be warned, Youngwon has been known to have a nasty temper. Don't push his buttons and you'll be fine.

Park Junho (Simon Park) | Simon is a hot head. It takes everything his friends' got to keep him under control sometimes. He has a lot of repressed anger from when his father controlled his life. But, over the past few years, he's been getting better about it. He's protective of his friends since they have been there and have helped him. He's a bit curt, but once you get past his harsh outer layer, he's a great guy. With an interesting sense of humor.

Lee Junsu (Xiah) | Junsu is a pretty selfless individual. He puts others before himself and he doesn't expect anything in return. Junsu supports all of his friends and is always there for them. He's a rather sweet guy and is a great listener. Girls love him because he's a great listener. But, he isn't just the little sweetheart most people see. He likes to have fun, and he has a very naughty and playful side. He's a huge prankster too.

Han Geng (Hankyung) | Hankyung is just like Junsu - he is possibly the sweetest person you could meet. When you first meet him, he'll come off as this very shy person and is very softspoken. But, once you get to him, Hankyung is a very funny and sweet person. He's a rather sensitive fellow, and usually hides any emotional distress he might be suffering. He's always there for his friends no matter what. He's not afraid, though, to throw a punch if he stands up for something he belives in.

How did you meet:

Lee Dong Rim (Youngwon) | Bekah met Youngwon when she was twenty-one (21) and he was fifteen (15). It was his first time accompaning his father to a meeting his new employer had set up. Bekah was always at these things, and didn't recognized the new kid. He was a bit nervous at first, and she asked permission to be excused and hang with Youngwon. She warmed up to him quickly - and he developed a little crush on the older girl at first - and she made him feel comfortable with the meetings. Ever since then, she hangs out with him when she can and she still talks to him at meetings.

Park Junho (Simon Park) | Bekah had been at the fight club, visiting Hankyung for business reasons along with TaeHyun and some random fighter joked that the fight club was no place for a woman. She told him that he should put his fists where his mouth was. He agreed and Bekah easily defeated the guy. Simon had been there and admired the tough girl and approached her. The three got to talking and became fast friends. After meeting up with him more often, Bekah and TaeHyun took him to a very powerful figure in order to help him get out of the life he was forced to live. Simon has always been thankful to the two for helping him escape.

Lee Junsu (Xiah) | Everyone talks to the Race Masters - maybe in hopes to get in their good graces, or simply because they are neutral. Once the last Race Master quit his job, Junsu took it up because he was too worried to race again. Bekah met up with him one night after the races and discussed some important issues with Junsu. Junsu was a bit taken aback by her almost demanding nature, but was intrigued by it. Once business was taken care of, Junsu would go see Bekah when he could and she would go see him. They became good friends due to their close connections.

Han Geng (Hankyung) | Bekah met Hankyung through one her best friends, Heechul. Due to her being able to speak Mandarian she was used as a mediator sometimes between them. She began to talk more and more with Hankyung and learned more about him. Bekah enjoyed his company since he never wanted anything but a person to talk to. Bekah found out about his martial arts background, and offered him a position as a Fight Club official since one had recently opened up. Due to her strange connections, Hankyung was given the title and has always appreciated having Bekah around - especially since she helps him translate still.

Rival: Park Sandara (Dara)

Personality: Dara is a pretty sweet girl. The girl next door type. She has an award winning smile and - what seems to be - a soft spoken personality. She can be a bit shy when you first meet her, but don't be fooled. She can be very energetic and out spoken. She cares deeply for her friends and can be a bit scary towards those who diss her friends.

What Happened: Dara has had quite the crush on Ji Yong for some time. Ever since she saw him race one time. She's always trying to hang off his arm, but every time, Ji Yong would keep her at a distance. When Dara saw Bekah getting so close to Ji Yong and so easily, she became pissed. She had tried confronting Bekah and claimed that, as her sunbae, that Bekah should listen to her and stay away from Ji Yong. Bekah scoffed at the idea and dissed Dara, before walking away. Dara has had it out for her ever since.

 

Love Life

 

Love Interest: ------- (Not sure yet)

Personality: -----------

Relationship status: Single

How did you meet: ---------

 

That's a Nice Set of Wheels

 

Car: 1965 Shelby Mustang GT350 - her father found the car on an auction sight. It wasn't as nice as it is now, but Bekah cleaned it up and replaced a lot of the parts. She kept the old ones just in case she ever wanted to sell it - she wanted to keep it to the numbers. She got it when she was sixteen. Aprilia RSV1000R (Street Bike) - she simply bought this when she was eighteen because she loves street bikes.

1965_Ford_Mustang_289_Fastback_Shelby_GTAprilia%20RSVR%2008%20Blue%20l.jpg

 

 

What They Have on Record

Z_b5a1f9be_large

Birth Name: Kwon TaeHyun Michael

Nickname(s): Michael - It's his Italian name that his mother gave him.

TaeHyun - It's his Korean name that he uses the most.

Tae-Tae - This is only used by Bekah, and he's never too happy about it.

DOB: July 11th, 1986

Age: Twenty-six

Gender: Male

Height: 178 cm (~70 inches)

Weight: 61 kg (~135 lbs)

Ethnicity: 1/2 Korean, 1/2 Italian

Birthplace: Bergamo, Italy

ual Orientation: Straighter than a pole in a gay bar... (Straight)

Distinguishing features: Like his sister, TaeHyun has many insignificant scars littering his body that he pays no mind to. He has his ears triple pierced in both lobes and an auricle in his left ear, and a conch piercing in his right. He has a crawling panther tattooed on his left shoulder. He also has the words "Sweet Hell, the Infinite Hallucination" tattooed in a cursive style font on his right collarbone. TaeHyun also has an udjat on the inside of his left wrist.

 

Under All the Grease and Grime

 

The Owner of that Smile: Yu Ha Min

Photos on File: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

 

Let's Take a Look Under the Hood

 

Personality:

When someone first meets TaeHyun, they'll say he's an extremely energetic person. TaeHyun seems like a carefree boy with this charming aura around him that allows him to talk to anyone - even strangers. People end up relaxing around him and can open up around him when they otherwise couldn't. He tends to be the life of the party and people instantly notice him when he walks into a room. TaeHyun is known for being very charismatic and knows exactly what to say and when. When it comes to words, TaeHyun has a knack for getting his way. He can phrase things differently, emphasize on different words, or use certain words that persuade others.

TaeHyun is rather similar to his twin. He's also very opinionated, and half of the time his opinions match Bekah's. The other half of the time, they're not even close. Where as Bekah will let reasoning and logic influence her, TaeHyun lets his emotions control his. He's been getting better at letting his emotions rule him - since he usually ends up getting scolded for doing such. He's much more sympathetic and empathetic than his sister. Even though he's more sympathetic, he can keep a clear head in certain situations and be quick and decisive when he needs to be. TaeHyun is very good when it comes to observing people and their reactions. Nothing really goes by TaeHyun unnoticed. He can pick up on even the smallest details and it can lead him to conclusions about the person and their motives.

TaeHyun is pretty witty and rather cunning, which makes him a great prankster. But, he uses his wits to get what he wants, a lot. He has this amazing way to persuade people - usually he manipulates people into thinking it's the best idea and they go along with it. TaeHyun is very sociable and would rather work in a group than by himself. For the most part, he lives in the here and now and doesn't really think about the consequences of his actions. His memory is amazing; all those little details he picks up he can store and recall them whenever he truly wishes. TaeHyun is also very protective of his friends and family and won't let anyone say something bad about them. He really doesn't care if you say something bad about him though.

Background: ------ Sorry, I can't tell you. It involves too much of my plot line, sorry again. ----------

How did you get involved: Originially, TaeHyun was going to follow Bekah's lead and join The Crew. Ji Hoon offered him a spot as well when he was eighteen - since they all knew each other since they were kids. But it was around this time that TaeHyun had run into Jay. The two hit it off right away and when Jay heard he was thinking about joining The Crew, he instantly offered him a place with City Streets. The two had become pretty good friends and Jay didn't want to lose another friend to the Crew. TaeHyun told Bekah of this, and though she was sad she wouldn't have her brother by her side, she understood that he actually wanted to be with City Streets. He officially joined half way through his eightenth year.

Where do Your Loyalties lie:

The Crew: [ ]

NOZ (Nitrous Oxide): [ ]

City Streets: [ X ]

Street Lethal: [ ]

How is life with your team: It all depends. With the other boys, he's the mischevious prankster who's always messing with people. TaeHyun's always having fun and just doing what he wants. If he's with either younger guys, or the girls he acts like a protective brother. He cares about them deeply and treats them like kids sometime. He would protect them from anything or anyone.

Occupation/Education: A Masters degree in Accounting. Works as Jay's accountant and balances all of his books.

Family:

Father | Kwon Kibum | 53 | CFO (corporate financial officer) | In the publics eye, Kibum is a very strict man. He's cold and calculating and knows what needs to be done to ginish the job. In front of his family, he's a caring man and is very funny. He is still secretive with his wife, but not his kids. He opens up to them easily. | Kibum, though it might seem like he favors Bekah, loves TaeHyun just as much. He's his heir afterall. Kibum lets TaeHyun have all the fun he wants - boys will be boys - but he expects him to attend his meetings when he needs him.

Mother | Kwon (nee Colonna) Isabella | 51 | Model | Everyone thinks Isabella is a sweet little angel. She's caring and just so warm-hearted. Italy's little sweetheart. This is the farthest thing from the truth. Isabella is the definition of on wheels. She only married Kibum for the money. She's a spoiled brat who only cares about herself. | TaeHyun always received his mother's love. She picked him as her favorite and gave him anything and everything he could ever want. But, TaeHyun is close to his sister, so he doesn't let Isabella treat him to anything if she won't be nice to his sister.

Sister | Kwon Rebekah Sang Mi | 26 | Part of The Crew | Bekah is quite the tomboy. She'd rather hang out with the guys over girls. She's sarcastic and has an interesting sense of humor. She can be rather lazy and laid back. She doesn't care about anyone else's opinions, and does what she wants. To say she's a free spirit would be an understatement. | TaeHyun sees Bekah as more than his sister, he sees her as his best friend. She's always there for him and always support whatever he wants to do. But, she also tends to be his voice of reason. She usually gives him advice and lets him talk out his problems. She's his other half.

Likes:

  • Sports
  • Sports - mainly soccer
  • Cigarettes
  • Chocolates
  • Storms
  • Japanese Rock (Breakerz)
  • Noodles
  • Strawberry smoothies
  • Nice watches
  • Leather Jackets
  • Movies
  • Skinship

Dislikes:

  • Aeygo for the most part
  • Mussy love stories
  • Two faced people
  • Rats - the figuritive kind (i.e. rats)
  • Boring Situations
  • Chatty girls
  • Preppy people
  • Wanna-be car fanatics
  • Coffee

Hobbies:

  • Customizing his truck
  • Racing
  • Flirting
  • Practicing martial arts
  • Working with different hand guns and rifles
  • Playing video games
  • Messing with people
  • Pulling pranks

Habits:

  • TaeHyun cracks his knuckles a lot when he's thinking about something.
  • He bites his lip when he's pissed off because he doesn't want to say something he'll regert.
  • If he's walking by Bekah, he'll kiss her cheek and pinch her side.
  • He ruffles his gal friends' hair if they're younger than him and he finds what they're doing to be childish.

Trivia:

  • TaeHyun's eyes are naturally blue.
  • He's the older twin.
  • He pulls pranks on anyone and everyone - mainly people in his gang and Bekah.
  • If some guy starts hitting on Bekah, he has a tendency to wrap an arm around her waist and pretend like he's her boyfriend.
  • TaeHyun has smoked since he was sixteen.
  • He can use a multitude of weapons.
  • He can speak Korean and Italian fluently. He's conversational in Japanese - Bekah was always better at languages.
  • His mental math skills are that of a genious level - he can do complex accounting in his head.

 

What's Your Style?

 

Casual: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Home: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Formal: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Clubbing/Racing: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

 

Social Life?

 

Best Friends: Park Junho (Simon Park) | Street Lethal, Han Geng (Hankyung) | Fight Club

Personality:

Park Junho (Simon Park) | Simon is a hot head. It takes everything his friend's got to keep him under control sometimes. He has a lot of repressed anger from when his father controlled his life. But, over the past few years, he's been getting better about it. He's protective of his friends since they have been there and have helped him. He's a bit curt, but once you get past his harsh outer layer, he's a great guy. With an interesting sense of humor.

Han Geng (Hankyung) | Hankyung is possibly the sweetest person you could meet. When you first meet him, he'll come off as this very shy person and is very softspoken. But, once you get to him, Hankyung is a very funny and sweet person. He's a rather sensitive fellow, and usually hides any emotional distress he might be suffering. He's always there for his friends no matter what. He's not afraid, though, to throw a punch if he stands up for something he belives in.

How did you meet:

Park Junho (Simon Park) | TaeHyun met Simon when he was with his sister talking to Han Geng. When the fighter had challenged his sister, he simply sat back and waited. He knew what the outcome would be. Once she had finished and rejoined TaeHyun, Simon had approached them. The three of them got to chatting and became fast friends. Once they had known him for awhile, TaeHyun suggested to his sister that they see what a 'friend' of theirs could to do for Simon. She agreed, and they took him to see the powerful figure. Simon and him hae been close because of their age and the fact that TaeHyun had helped him out.

Han Geng (Hankyung) | Hankyung had originally been Bekah's friend and the two would always hang out. So, naturally, TaeHyun would always see him. TaeHyun was not fluent in Mandarin like his sister, but he had always been slow and understanding with Hankyung. The Chinese man had greatly appreciated that. The two soon realized they had a number of things in common and were soon hanging out more often than Hankyung did with Bekah.

Friends: Woo Ji Ho (Zico) | City Streets, Bang Cheol Yong (Mir) | Street Lethal, Cho Kyuhyun | The Crew

Personality:

Woo Ji Ho (Zico) | When you first meet Zico, you would probably think he's some badass, cocky bastard. You're only half right there. He is cocky as hell. Zico's level of confidence has crossed the line of normal and is considered cocky. But, he isn't a complete badass. He's a funny guy and very energetic... Like a kid... all the time. Zico is very honest and doesn't do aeygo for the most part - mainly because he cringes when he does it. He's very friendly and talk about anything.

Bang Cheol Yong (Mir) | Mir... He takes after Ji Yong too much. He's hyper and energetic and no one needs to give him an energy drink. He's always seen smiling and laughing about something or another. Mir loves to make others happy and to see them smile. He never lets his past change his normally happy and go lucky attitude. Mir is care free and laid back. He is also known to be a bit of a prankster - normally pulling pranks on others in his gang.

Cho Kyuhyun | Kyuhyun is a little demon. That's the best way to describe him. He just loves wreaking havoc on his fellow gang members and people in general. He's not choosy when it comes to his targets. He's one of the biggest pranksters you could probably ever meet - the only one he could never best, and the only one who bests him is Heechul. Kyuhyun is sly and mischevious. He's a bit naughty and is a pretty big ert. He's cocky as hell to, but he does have a softer side most people never get to see.

How did you meet:

Woo Ji Ho (Zico) | TaeHyun met Zico when the blonde boy first joined City Streets four years ago. When a new member joins, an older member usually takes the initiative and shows the younger one the ropes. It just so happen that TaeHyun was that guy for Zico. When the two first met, they instantly hit it off. The two were both a bit cocky and just wanted to have a good time.

Bang Cheol Yong (Mir) | TaeHyun first met Mir at the races - what a shocker! The member of Street Lethal was simply messing around and having a good time - he wasn't really paying attention to the races. TaeHyun thought it was odd he came to the races and wasn't paying much mind to them. He approached Mir and the two got to talking. It was hard for TaeHyun not to laugh in the boy's presence, since everything Mir did was funny. The two became friends over the next few races and still try to hang out.

Cho Kyuhyun | TaeHyun actually met Kyuhyun through Bekah, since Kyuhyun is a member of the Crew. TaeHyun had come over to their house to visit his sister and found her rather ticked off and covered in some honey. When he asked her what happened, she merely pointed over at Kyuhyun. TaeHyun approached the younger boy and instead of reprimending him, he congratulated him - no one, not even TaeHyun had been able to pull one over on Bekah. Instantly the two bonded over their prankster ways and Bekah tries to keep the two apart as much as possible.

Rival: Kwon Ji Yong (G-Dragon) | NOZ

Personality: What can I say about Ji Yong? He's eccentric, to say the least. He has this boyish charm to him and he acts much like a kid in a candy store - all the time. He's a funny guy and has a brillant sense of humor. Ji Yong is pretty sweet and is a great listener. But not all the time. Ji Yong is very dedicated to what he loves and determined to do whatever is needed to reach his goals. He has a temper at points and sometimes it's hard to deal with him. He's passionate about anything he works on and it's sometimes to pull him away from his work.

What Happened: Ji Yong has always been close to Bekah. Sometimes, it would seem he's close than TaeHyun would like. He's not necessarily a rival, but TaeHyun has always been protective of his sister - that's what a brother is for - and he doesn't like how buddy buddy they are. He's always been this way with her past boyfriends, and he's always been worried about any potential suitors. But it's not just his opinion, it's his father's as well.

 

Love Life

 

Love Interest: -------- Doesn't have one

Personality: -------------

Relationship status: Single

How did you meet: --------

 

That's a Nice Set of Wheels

 

Car: 1968 Shelby Mustang GT500 KR - he found it at a junkyard. It was in horrible condition, but, like his sister, he was able to fix it up.  2012 F-250 Super Duty(Truck) - TaeHyun believes you should always have a vehicle that can pull large weights and smash their way through anything.

http://www.luxuryautodirect.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/LOT-161-1968-SHELBY-GT500-KR.jpghttps://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkGvWgotLCguSs7Jg4ip_XPHfYUWouq6fxhDNfMGZi_ciNSaFh4A

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Okay, so, obviously, I'm not finished with TaeHyun's profile.

I just figured since I finished Bekah's, and you guy's really

only need one example for now, that I should post it. Now,

again, sorry for not including the background, but I can't

give everything away. Also, sorry if she sounds a bit

mysterious with all of her connections. It'll all be explained

in time.

ALSO: Please don't be intimidated by the amount of details

in my application. It would be understandable that I would

have more details, since I know what will happen and the

style.