The Players

:|: Living in the Fast Lane :|:

The Crew

The Leader:

Jung Ji Hoon (Rain)/30

Tumblr_m3o6pw5tae1r9fbe2o1_500_large

Background: Ji Hoon grew up in a loving, middle-class family. Both of his parents worked full time jobs, but always managed to find time for their son. One of the ways Ji Hoon bonded with his dad was over the work they put into his '68 Plymouth Road Runner. The two would spend hours each weekend working on restoring the car - since all that was there when they started was the basic body. His father was a derby racer - nothing big, but still a racer. He taught Ji Hoon everything he knew about cars and racing them. In fact, Ji Hoon first drove a car when he was eleven. Their family would have a big BBQ every Sunday after church and all of the neighbors were invited - as long as they went to church. His family was not perfect - they had their fights and their issues - but they would always get through it. When Ji Hoon was sixteen, his father died in one of the races. He was hit and rammed into the wall at nearly two hundred miles per hour. He was dead on impact. It really hurt both Ji Hoon and his mom, but they all knew the dangers of racing. Ji Hoon created the Crew as a memento to his father and to others who loved cars and respected them when he was twenty. He owns a garage and auto parts store that many in his gang work at.

 

The Face/Spokesman

Kim Heechul/29

Tumblr_mf4n1framc1rcz55io1_500_large

Background: Heechul grew up in an upper-middle class family. He was raised on the border of a girl and boy though. When he was younger many thought he was a girl due to his longer hair and his girl-ish clothes. When he first met Ji Hoon - years ago when he was eight - he thought Heechul was a girl and even had a slight grade school crush on him. But, then Heechul told him he was a guy and the two agreed to never speak of that incident again. Heechul's dad was never really around since he was always working. Because of that, he spent a lot of time with Ji Hoon and his dad. He wouldn't interrupt their time during the weekends when the two would work on the car, but he would be over there most days of the week. Ji Hoon's dad taught him everything he knew about cars as well. The two boys became - in everything but blood - brothers by this point. When Ji Hoon first created the Crew, Heechul was the first person to join him. Heechul met Han Geng during his high school years. Han Geng, at the time, was still new to Korea and his Korean was very poor. Some of the boys were making fun of him, and he didn't know. Heechul couldn't stand watching it and told the guys off. From that point on the two became good friends. He's with the gang in the late afternoons and nights. During the day, due to his father's pestering, he went to college and became an attorney. He deals with the legal and illegal aspects of the crew and keeps them out of trouble. Though, cars are his passion, not law.

 

Main Mechanic:

Ok Taecyeon/24

Taecyeon10_large

Background: Taecyeon grew up in a male dominated family. His mother left his father and him when he was only a few weeks old. His dad would tell him all about his mom - the good and the bad. His mom had left him because she was not ready to settle down and have a family. She had never been married to Taecyeon's father and when she found out she was pregnant, she left him and went to her mother's. Once Taecyeon was born, she dropped him off at his father's. She told him she just couldn't take care of a kid. He grew up with his father and his uncles. All of his uncles and his father were mechanics, so it ran in his blood to work on cars. He worked in his Uncle's garage alongside his dad from the age of sixteen. He loved cars to begin with, but he loved seeing what made them tick. He always spent time with his friend Park Jaebeom, better known as Jay Park. They were the best of friends. When he was twenty-one, Ji Hoon came in with one of his cars and he admired Taecyeon's work. He offered him a position in his gang as their Main Mechanic. Taecyeon accepted, and he now lives at the gang's house but still visits his dad and helps him out every now and then. He went to a trade school after high school so he can "legally" work on cars. Ever since he joined The Crew, he has rarely talked to Jay.

 

Other Members:

Kwon Rebekah/26

Tumblr_lc3g63i6cd1qeelj7o1_500_large

Background: Tae Hyun's twin sister - more will be added (too lazy at the moment). This is my character!

Lee Hyukjae (Eunhyuk)/26

Tumblr_mf388tid3p1rvy14to1_500_large

Background: Hyukjae is the fraternal twin of Donghae and is the oldest. The two grew up in a low-income family - well, family wouldn't really describe the relation between the people in the household. Their mom was a stripper - though she always told her sons that she was merely a dancer. She was trying to protect them from such knowledge. Their father had a mediocre job that paid minimal wage. Their father would always yell and beat their mom and would even beat them every now and then. Despite their mother's questionable job, Hyukjae's mom would stand between her sons and their father as much as she could. Though their father was there, they were almost completely raised by their mom. This would explain their personality at times. Hyukjae was always trying to protect Donghae in the real world since he was technically the oldest, but he needed some form of a father figure. Then he found Rain. He was seventeen at the time and wanted to join the Crew, but he wouldn't let the twins. He told them there would always be a spot for them, but he wanted them to finish high school and at least go to a trade school for two years. Even though he wasn't apart of the Crew until he was twenty-one, Hyukjae worked in the auto parts store that Ji Hoon owned alongside his brother. The two oversee all the work in the store now.

Lee Donghae/26

Tumblr_mfhgoikll81s15brao1_500_large

Background: Donghae is the fraternal twin of Hyukjae and is the youngest. The two grew up in a low-income family - well, family wouldn't really describe the relation between the people in the household. Their mom was a stripper - though she always told her sons that she was merely a dancer. She was trying to protect them from such knowledge. Their father had a mediocre job that paid minimal wage. Their father would always yell and beat their mom and would even beat them every now and then. Despite their mother's questionable job, Donghae's mom would stand between her sons and their father as much as she could. Though their father was there, they were almost completely raised by their mom. This would explain their personality at times. His mom and his brother were sheltering Donghae, but he knew what was going on - he wasn't blind. Though his older brother would look after him, he also thought they needed a positive male figure in their life. Then Hyukjae found Rain. He was seventeen at the time and want to join the Crew with his twin, but Ji Hoon wouldn't let the twins join. He told them there would always be a spot for them, but he wanted them to finish high school and at least go to a trade school for two years. Even though he wasn't apart of the Crew until he was twenty-one, Donghae worked in the auto parts store that Ji Hoon owned alongside his brother. The two oversee all the work in the store now.

Cho Kyuhyun/25

480742_449895801734037_882323466_n_large

Background: Kyuhyun came from a strict, lower class family. For generations they have been trying to move up in society and they were succeding... But oh so slowly. His parents put all their hope in Kyuhyun. He was a brilliant boy. They knew he could go far in school. They would work long hours during the day, they were rarely home or there for Kyuhyun. When they were home, they always made sure Kyuhyun did every single homework assignment, every single extra credit opportunity, and every project. There was never a day where he could just slack off. Kyuhyun was forced to work really hard throughout his educational career. He was pushed too hard though. Much of his high school life, he was rather sick. There were many days were he shouldn't have gone to school but his parents made him go anyway. In truth, all he needed was one day off, but he couldn't even have that. He met Bekah in high school - he had been placed in an higher evel math class, and ended up in Bekah's class. She had noticed his very sickly nature, and after a few weeks, invited him out on a night full of fun and relaxation. It was exactly what he needed. He began to see Bekah like his noona and JiHoon began to like the mishcevious kid. Kyuhyun still ended up going to college in pursuit of a major in math - to please his parents - but when he was twenty-one, he was able to join the Crew. His parents don't know about his... extra-curricular activities.

Jang Wooyoung/23

sgallery_1_zps9175cba9 photo sgallery_1_zps9175cba9-1_zpsf48a0655.jpg

Background: Wooyoung grew up in a very active family. There was never a day that they just sat at home and watched T.V. They were always out and about. And they were usually at the races. Much like Ji Hoon and his father, Wooyoung's father was also apart of the races. The only difference between the two is that instead of derby racing, Wooyoung's father particapated in street races. In truth, most of the guys in his family did. It was in their blood. They lived for speed. So, it's only logical that at a young age Wooyoung's father began to teach him everything he would ever need to know about cars. Wooyoung was able to repair cars at the age of twelve and was driving around the same time as well. He didn't particapate in the races all that much at the time, because his dad said school was still important. Ji Hoon had been keeping his eye on Wooyoung for awhile since he knew about his "heritage". He did kind of want him in the Crew, but he stuck by his code and waited til he was twenty-one. Wooyoung had been in college finishing up on his degree in dance - surprisingly. He immeditely jumped on the offer and became apart of the Crew. He works alongside Taecyeon in the garage - and if you can't find him working on some car, you can find him dancing around the garage.

Jang Dongwoo/22

Tumblr_m5pbzohxrn1rxjbkyo1_500_large

Background: Dongwoo came from a very rough neighborhood. Everywhere you looked there were gang signs plastered on any surface that could be reached. There were multiple gangs in his neighborhood, which meant there was a lot of gang violence. It was dangerous to be outside adter dusk - there was always a chance you could end up as calateral damage. For most kids, joinging a gang was the best idea. You had people who protected you, you had a gun, you were in control. If you didn't join a gang, you were a druggie or some party goer who ended up drunk - and if you were a girl - pregnant. Everyone had some kind of addiction. Dongwoo was no exception. The only difference was that he wasn't addicted to drugs, or alcohol, partying, or being in a gang. He was addicted to cars. Dongwoo worked hard in school and worked even harder in the garage. He would make a decent amount of money then spend it on modifications and new parts for his car. His parents new about his "addiction", but they supported it. They would rather have their son spending money on car parts than drugs or alcohol. He made a name for himself with his modifications - not all were the most illegal modifications either - and racing skills. JiHoon heard about the boy and wanted him for the crew. Dongwoo respected his cars, but was always pushing the envelope. He was recruited to joing the Crew, and he readily accepted the offer. He recently completeled his vocational schooling to be a mechanic and works with Taecyeon in the garage. While Taecyeon fixes the cars, Dongwoo does the modifications for them.

Park Sanghyun (Thunder/Cheondung)/22

Tumblr_m8kmq7pyek1r1xroqo1_500_large

Background: Sanghyun came from a normal, loving family. And he had too much free time on his hands when he was growing up. There were two things above nearly all else that he loved: art, and cars. Throughout his childhood years, he worked on his art - becoming an amazing artist quickly - and learning all he could about cars. His parents didn't care about cars; they would prefered that their son was so interested in such dangerous machines. But, he didn't see them that way. He saw them as beautiful, intricrite masterpieces. He wasn't the only one who saw them like that. He had a good friend who believed the same thing. The two got into small time racing. Sanghyun would be the first to admit, the two were a bit reckless. In truth, due to Thunder's love of art and combining that with love of detailing cars, he was already to try to get on NOZ's radar. But, that didn't go according to plan. Sanghyun and his friend were messing around, street racing up and down a quarter mile stretch, just because they could. His friend hit the NOS button, and he soared ahead of Sanghyun... And was T-boned by an oncoming semi-truck. His friend didn't stand a chance. Sanghyun lost a good friend of his and soon began to fear cars. It was around this time that JiHoon found him. He had heard about the creative racer and was thinking about having him join The Crew, but he was too reckless. At least, at that time. When JiHoon found him fearing cars, he told Sanghyun that he shouldn't fear cars, but respect. Understand that they are dangerous. Sanghyun took what he said to heart and ended up joinging the Crew. He is working on an art degree, and he doesn't race as much as detail cars.

 

 

NOZ (Nitrous Oxide)

The Leader:

Kwon Ji Yong (G-Dragon)/24

Tumblr_m3ejcwawcp1rv2erxo1_500_large

Background: Ji Yong grew up in a rather well off family, he never wanted for anything. Well, maybe a bit more quality time with his parents. His father is a famous designer. Mr. Kwon designed all types of eccentric outfits - he would customize simple clothes and make them look amazing. Ji Yong's mother was originally one of his father's models - that's how they met. When Ji Yong was born, he was left in the care of a nanny or two while his father would work, and his mom would travel to different countries to walk down different runways. When his mom was gone, Ji Yong's dad would use him to model different outfits he had just designed. This is where Ji Yong's love of eccentric clothes and his rather unique style came from. While at a prestigious school, he stumbled across some guys and their cars. He loved watching them race and decided he wanted to be apart of it. With his money, he was able to get a nice car or two and his parents didn't even bat an eye - they honestly didn't care what went on in their son's life. He started NOZ because besides just loving cars - he loved customizing them more. After he bought the cars, he opened a small garage and a body shop. He personally runs the body shop and does most of the paint jobs and custimizations.

 

The Face/Spokesman:

Kim Kibum (Key)/21

Tumblr_mfc6knfvbl1qihji8o1_r1_500_large

Background: Key, as he openly insists on everyone to call him or he won't respond, grew up in a family similar to Ji Yong's. They have known each other since they were very young. Key's parents are rather wealthy and love their son to bits. His dad was rarely around because of his schedule, as was his mother. She sent Key to the best private schools money could him into. When he wasn't in school, Key was under the watchful eye of his grandmother. Key has always loved his grandmother a touch more than his parents since they were never around and she was. In his younger years, his grandmother would spend time teaching him everything she knew about proper behavior and etiquette - as was expected of a boy from his social class. But, though he loved the freedom his parents' money bought him, he felt it was just as suffocating. He longed for something different. He had always loved the arts - dance, art, singing, and music - and excelled in most of them. One day, he was hanging with Ji Yong while their parents had brunch. He complained to the boy, and Ji Yong suggested he come to the races and check them out. So, that night, Key went. He saw... And he was hooked. Ji Yong invited him to join NOZ and pretty much be his right hand man. Key agreed without a moment of hesitation. He works alongside Ji Yong in the body shop and goes to some college classes during the day. He's working towards a degree in art and minor in both theatre and dance.

 

Main Mechanic:

Kim Himchan/22

Tumblr_m5i2aqthvr1rxjbkyo1_500_large

Background: Himchan grew up in a family that had enough money to be happy, but where they still had to work. His parents could provide the boy with whatever he wanted, but chose not to. They believed if he wanted something, he had to work for it. And work he did. The best work for the - at the time - sixteen year old was a part time job at an auto store. It allowed him to do everything he loved to: be around cars, and chat with people. He usually worked the counter, but when it was a slow day, he would go to the back and he began to pick up the trade. His manager realized his talent and made him one of the shop's mechanics. His first car to fix up? Ji Yong's EVO. Himchan was no fool. He had heard of the blonde leader of NOZ and knew of, not only his connections, but also his power. To say he was worried was an understatement. But he trusted his skills and did the required modifications Ji Yong had asked for. The man came back to look at the work and was impressed; he said he could use a mechanic with Himchan's eye and skill and offered him a position. Himchan would have been a fool to refuse. He was nineteen at the time and just finished high school and needed a full time job. What better than working for NOZ as their mechanic?

 

Other Members:

Lee Sungmin/27

Tumblr_lpctrvlvc61qa7tfso1_500_large

Background: Sungmin grew up in a financially well off family. But not a well off family. His father was always under a large amount of stress from the media and suffered from a condition that has been labeled as the warrior gene. It's a mutation in the MAO-A gene that causes heightened aggression. The likelihood of someone of his decent to have it is .00067%. This caused Sungmin's father to be rather abusive of both him and his mother. Though, his mother could easily avoid her husband with the claims of work, Sungmin wasn't so lucky. He could only stay at school for so long before he would have to face his father. For years, Sungmin was bullied by his father and the only one who knew about this was his best friend Junsu. When Sungmin turned seventeen he took charge of his life and got away from his dad. After Ji Yong's approval he and Junsu joined NOZ. He had the money and the technical know-how to work with cars and Ji Yong appreciated that. His friend, Junsu, had realized Sungmin was beginning to develop a nasty temper over time. He took him to one of the Fighting rings in order for Sungmin to work his anger out in okay setting. Sungmin was devastated when Junsu got into his accident, but the two see each other constantly. He's also worried about inheriting the warrior gene from his father; he's worried his temper will only get worse.

Kim Jonghyun/22

Tumblr_mfc7r3xvlk1qdtvhxo3_1280_large

Background: Jonghyun came from a rather strict home. No friends, no fun. That was his life for a long time. At school he seemed friendly enough, always laughing and joking around with the other boys - albeit, he was a bit of ert. He was kind, a decent student - though he could be a bit dense sometimes. But, when it came to him hanging out with the other kids after school or during the weekends, Jonghyun wouldn't be so nice. Not because he didn't want to, but because he didn't want to upset his parents. His parents were very cold and calculating people and believed friendships would distract him too much. And for a long time, that was his life. But, eventual his parents couldn't find the time to watch over him as much, and he became more free. He finally was able to experience a normal life. And he experienced everything. Girls, drugs, alcohol. The whole shebang. He would try everything at least once. But, his life still seemed pretty dull. Until he went to the races. That was exactly the kind of rush he needed in his new life. Cars became more than a hobby and soon he was racing as well. After some time, he was approached by Kibum and Ji Yong. Kibum and Jognhyun had gone to the same school and were decent enough friends. The two invited Jonghyun to join NOZ, and he agreed. He now works in the garage with Himchan.

Lee Dong Rim (Youngwon)/22

Tumblr_m44l9bf3od1qdv1gyo1_500_large

Background: Youngwon came from a family of new money. Up until he was five, his family could barely scrape by. His parents would work odd jobs since that was all they could manage - neither had more than a high school education. But, his dad made a smart choice and sworn his allegiance to a powerful man. As soon as he did, the family didn't need to work again. His father merely had to work for one man. Youngwon was sent to some of the finest schools, because his parents wanted him to have all the chances they could never have. In order to please his family, he did what he could to maintain good grades. That was his day life. His nightlife was much more different. He was more of a risk taker and did anything to have fun. He was a young boy with money; that means he liked his girls, he liked his drinks, and he liked his cars. He could enjoy all those things, but he had to pay up to live that kind of lifestyle. How did he pay up? Working for the same man his father worked for. Youngwon knew once he started working for this man, there was no turning back. But he loved the lifestyle too much to care anyway. The man told him he had to complete college, and join NOZ. So, Youngwon went to JiYong and asked to join, willing to offer more money and cars. He works in the body shop now. Due to connections, he is good friends with Rebekah and TaeHyun.

Lee Seunghyun (Seungri)/22

Seungri-61_large

Background: Seungri grew up wanting nothing. Anything he asked for, he got. Both of his parents worked in major companies and their salaries were very generous. But, then again, that didn't mean they were all that generous. Other than themselves, their son was the only one who saw any of this money. There was a downside though. In order to make that much money, Seungri's parents became workaholics. They made no time for their son or anyone else. Seungri tried to get their attention with good grades. But that didn't work. For years he tried doing different things to get their attention but none of it ever worked. At school, Seungri was always seeking attention and his classmates readily gave it to him. Maybe it was because of his personality, or his grades, or, you know, his money, but no matter the reason, they paid attention. Seungri soon realized if he couldn't have his parents' attention, then he would just have to settle for everyone else's. But, over time, the same old things weren't enough. He began to lose people's attention. He had to go bigger... Wilder... Better. Seungri found out about the races. What better way to gain people's attention than being a racer. He went to Ji Yong, a not-so-close friend of his and asked to join NOZ and Ji Yong agreed.

Nam Woohyun/22

Tumblr_medmi7squx1rv3n9wo1_500_large

Background: Woohyun grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. He could have anything and everything he ever wanted. He would never have to work a day in his life. And for awhile, that's what he did. But, though he was pretty cocky and a bit of a show off, he realized the spoiled brat life wasn't for him. He worked hard in whatever he put his mind to. Woohyun didn't want to grow up and turn into his parents. It was then he tried to also break away from the crowd his parents wanted him to hang out. He began to go out more and more at night. It was through one of his friends' cousins that he found out about the races and the fights and the night could offer. Woohyun absolutely loved the races - even if it was because a lot of girls wore skimpy outfits. But, he did also love the cars. Woohyun ws naturally drawn to the flashy cars that NOZ sported. He went up to the gang one night after they had been on a winning streak. The boy complimented them on their driving and on their cars. Ji Yong asked him if he could drive - he said he could, but he wasn't that good he informed them. Ji Yong told him to visit Himchan after school and let him teach Woohyun every thing he knew. And he did. After some time, they thought he was good enough, and Ji Yong invited him to join NOZ. And, of course, Woohyun agreed.

Kim Kyoungjae (Eli Kim)/22

Background: Eli, as everyone knows him as, has been all around the world. Well, not literally. He was born to a middle-class, loving family in Washington D.C., but spent most of his childhood in ia. Life was simple for him and everything was good. He had been practicing Taekwondo and Kung Fu for some time and wanted to take his skills to the next level. In order to do this, he decided to move to Beijing, China, on his own when he was fifteen. He continued his studies in martial arts and participated in them for a total of twelve years. He was lethal if he wanted to be. Eli moved to Seoul, when he was twenty, because he could. And he felt more welcomed there because of his heritage. It didn't take him long to find the underground fight clubs and to become a part of them. Ji Yong had been to one of the matches and saw how, though Eli was smaller than some of his opponents, he held a skill and discipline that almost couldn't be matched. Ji Yong thought he needed a guy like that in NOZ. Some muscle in the group never hurt. Once he joined, Eli began to learn more about cars from Himchan since he worked in the garage with him.

Kim Jonghyun (JR)/17

Tumblr_md2xp1m8g11rknb28o1_500_large

Background: JR, as everyone calls him, doesn’t really remember a life before being in the orphanage. He only knows what he’s been told by his older brother, Myungsoo. His parents were out one night and on their way home they were murdered. No one knows why, and the case is still unsolved. JR was only three at the time – his brother being six at this point. They were taken to an orphanage soon after since they had no family to take them in. He and his brother stuck by each other and really didn’t open up to the other kids. For a long time, neither of them was adopted. When JR was ten, a loving family came by and they just adored JR. But, they couldn’t take in Myungsoo; he was a bit too reserved for their family. So, they adopted JR and the brothers were separated. JR wasn’t able to stay in contact with his brother, so they lost touch. He grew up in a caring household, but he was a bit of troublemaker in both school and outside of it. His adoptive parents didn’t really know what to do with him. He would sneak out all the time. And this is how he found the races. He wanted in. JR thought that joining NOZ would be the best idea since it fit his style the most. Ji Yong agreed to let him join and now he works under the boss and Key and is learning the trade of detailing and designing cars. JR hasn’t seen or heard from his brother since he was ten.

 

 

City Streets

The Leader:

Park Jaebeom (Jay Park)/25

http://data.whicdn.com/images/58241408/549109_489040841145689_1440616619_n_large.png

Background: Jay Park grew up in a decent family in Seattle, Washington. His dad was a boxer - as was his grandfather - so it was always expected of Jay to follow in their footsteps. And for a long time, he did. He was one of the best in the state. He had a chance to make a name for himself as a boxer... Until his mom, a CFO of a major company got a job transfer to Seoul. Once the whole family moved, Jay realized he had a chance to do what he wanted. He was in a new country; he had a new life in a sense. But, for a while, he didn't know what he wanted to do. At a point he had befriended a boy from his neighborhood named Taecyeon. The two hung out all the time and even heard of some of the fighting rings around the city. The two would participate in them every now and then when they needed the money. One of the other fighters had an old Dodge Charger, and Jay fell in love with it. He began to work in a Taecyeon's father's garage. He quickly learned everything he needed to about cars. When he was twenty-three, he put the money he won in minor races, fights, and his knowledge of cars to good use and created a street team for all types of people - because of his American background. He opened up a garage and auto parts store. He had asked his friend Taecyeon to join him, but Taecyeon had already joined The Crew by this time. Jay felt betrayed and hasn't really talked to Taecyeon since.

 

The Face/Spokesman:

Lee Changsun (Joon)/25

Tumblr_m0x4zdcgc61r9fbe2o1_500_large

Background: Joon came from an unstable family. His mom was always either drunk or strung out on drugs while his father was never emotionally there. He really didn't have anywhere to turn to. When he was at school, he was bullied because of his lack of a 'normal' family. He developed insomia at a young age because of the stress of his family life and his school life. And even developed a decently severe case of bipolar disorder. Joon would seem like a calm, normal boy, but would suddenly go into a depressed stage. Or, he would jump into a manic stage - where he seems rather hyperactive and is always taking stupid risks. This was another reason why the other boys bullied him. At a point, Joon just snapped. He turned around and began to wail on the other boys - beating them to a near bloody pulp. It was then that Joon decided to not let anyone get to him. It was his life and he'll live it how he wants to. To keep his manic mind focused, he got a job at Jay's garage. When he was working with cars, Joon becomes calm and can focus. He's at peace with his mind. Jay noticed this - and the fact he was great at fixing up cars - and offered Joon a place in City Streets as their mechanic. Joon readily agreed and still turns to cars when he's about to snap and people know to leave him be.

 

Main Mechanic:

Dong Youngbae (Taeyang)/24

238901955203489480_qowfo8oj_c_large

Background: Taeyang came from a working family. Everyone in his family always had to work - ever since they were young. Even though his parents have worked nearly their whole lives, they are still barely scrapping by. Taeyang knew that he would need to follow in their footsteps in order to help the family. He took a job at Jay's garage. Taeyang had this ability to remember the finer details of things - like cars. He became one of the main mechanics in the garage because of this skill. But, he realized the money wasn't enough. Taeyang went to Jay when he was about seventeen, and asked if he could be apart of his street team. Jay agreed and, logically, made Taeyang the main mechanic for City Streets. The pay was a lot better because of the affiliation with the gang. As he became more and more immersed into the gang, Taeyang began to go to the races more and more - and not just so he could keep an eye on the cars - but to actually watch and even particapate in. Taeyang had some skill and won a fair amount of races. No matter what though, any money Taeyang ended up making while with City Streets went straight to his parents in order to help them out and they don't ask where the money comes from.

 

Other Members:

 

Kwon Tae Hyun/26

Tumblr_lpc1perfpa1qh6z6qo1_500_large

Background: Rebekah's twin brother - more will be added later (too lazy at the moment).

Lau Henry/23

Tumblr_me5qesehy01qhwguzo1_500_large

Background: Henry came from a multi-cultural family. His mother was Chinese, while his father was Taiwanese. Despite his background, he was born and raised in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Henry had always loved the arts – ever since he was five or six. He was into dancing, singing, composing, playing different instruments. You name it he was probably into it. And he was good – really good. He was beginning to make a name for himself for his skills – then his parents decided to move to Seoul. Henry couldn’t begin to imagine why since they weren’t Korean, but nevertheless, they moved. It took a little while before Henry was able to communicate well enough in Korean – though he did speak Cantonese, Mandarin, and English fluently. Henry would go to a lot of dancing battles while in Seoul, because it was still on his biggest loves. But while he was coming home from one of the battles, a group of three boys began to yell at him, calling him a foreigner – they could tell by his accent – and they told him he should just go home. Henry didn’t know how he should handle this, until someone else handled it for him. Jay lived around that neighborhood and heard the boys. Being a foreigner himself, Jay knew what it was like and stepped in. The boys knew who Jay was and immediately backed off. Jay told him he if he ever needed help or wanted a more accepting environment, to come find him at the races. Henry did end up going and became a part of the gang. When he later stumbled about Aaron being bullied, he stepped in and helped him since he knew what it was like. Henry does a lot of street performing – either dancing, singing, playing the guitar, or playing the violin.

Lee Jinki (Onew)/23

Tumblr_ljzp8c3tlm1qhcmlgo1_500_large

Background: Onew grew up in an unstable household. Both of his parents were hardcore drug addicts. They couldn't keep steady jobs and would only work little odd jobs. They were to the point that they would spend every single penny they had on drugs. Many nights he and his brother would go hungry, or without heat, or without light. Their parents honestly forgot about them in their drug-induced nirvana. Onew had to take care of Taemin at a very young age. The two received high marks in school because they would stay there as long as possible in order to stay away from their home. Or, they would try to go over to their friends' house as much as possible. Onew had gotten a job at Jay's garage right after he graduated high school at eighteen. Taemin had wanted to get a job as well, to help out, but Onew told him no. Taemin had to complete his studies like he did. Jay soon learned about their home life. He invited them to join City Streets and provided a roof over their heads, food on their plates, and heat. As long as they helped out and pulled their weight. Onew opted out of going to college at first in order to provide for Taemin, but now he has the chance to further his own education. He's actually in his second year of college.

Woo Ji Ho (Zico)/20

20121207_eyecandy_zico-600x400_large

Background: Zico grew up in a pretty screwed up family. Love was not something he found too regularly around his house. His mother would turn tricks in the city nearly every night. But, that wasn't always the case. When she met Zico's dad, the couple were actually a happy duo. But, his mom didn't really love the normalcy of it all. She wanted more a thrill. So she turned to ion. Zico always wondered - when he eventually heard this story - how that was her solution. Either way, she became pregnant with Zico and there has always been some question as to if he's his father's or some random guy's son. Anyway, Zico's dad always doubted his wife that Zico was his - not that he didn't want him, but he knew the woman's track record. Ever since he could remember, Zico's father would always be yelling at his mother. His father would always tell him that woman couldn't be trusted. And Zico always believed that. He went through school staying away from girls - throwing insults at them and what night. He managed decent grades, but a friend of his took him to the races on night and he was hooked. The adrenaline and all the masculinity. He loved it. After awhile, he decided to try and join City Streets and Taecyeon accepted him when he was sixteen. He became fast friends with TaeHyun, and through TaeHyun, he met Bekah. Initially, he acted the same way around her that he did any girl. But he soon realized she wasn't like the girls his dad had described to him. She was so much kinder rather motherly. Unintentionally, Zico clung to the woman and he saw her like an older sister/mother.

Kim Myungsoo (L)/21

Tumblr_mdn9ymxav31raoyeto1_500_large

Background: Myungsoo barely remembers his parents. But, what he remembers, he treasures. He was only six years old when his parents were brutally murdered – for no apparent reason. He and his brother, JR, were taken to an orphanage after that because they had no other family. Myungsoo became very reserved at this point and only really talked to his brother. This is probably why he was never adopted. When a loving couple adopted his younger brother, he was both happy and sad. He was happy that his brother had the chance to grow up with a loving family, but he was sad that he wouldn’t be there for him. After that, Myungsoo truly didn’t talk to a soul in the orphanage. When he was eighteen, he was legally an adult and was able to leave. He began to look for his younger brother. He heard, after some time, he had somehow got involved in the races. So, Myungsoo went looking for him. He figured the best way was to join a gang. Myungsoo wasn’t a huge fan of cars – he liked them, don’t get him wrong, but he wasn’t a true fanatic. But for his brother, he would join a street team. Myungsoo thought City Streets would be the best because of the diverse group. Myungsoo was able to meet Jay and the man let him join. He works in the auto parts store for Jay and hasn’t seen or heard from his brother since he was thirteen.

Lee Taemin/19

296327_567345353291729_535429472_n_large

Background: Taemin grew up in an unstable household. Both of his parents were hardcore drug addicts. They couldn't keep steady jobs and would only work little odd jobs. They were to the point that they would spend every single penny they had on drugs. Many nights he and his brother, Onew, would go hungry, or without heat, or without light. Their parents honestly forgot about them in their drug-induced nirvana. Onew had to take care of Taemin at a very young age. The two received high marks in school because they would stay there as long as possible in order to stay away from their home. Or, they would try to go over to their friends' house as much as possible. He wanted to get a job at a young age, so they could have more money, but Onew told him no - Taemin needed to focus on his studies. When he was fifteen, Onew had gotten a job at Jay's garage. Taemin would come over a lot, and Jay soon learned about their home life. He invited them to join City Streets and provided a roof over their heads, food on their plates, and heat. As long as they helped out and pulled their weight. Taemin is in his first year at college, since Jay and Onew encouraged him to further his education.

Kwak Aaron/19

Tumblr_m6z9jtmwoc1r4p4m0o1_500_large

Background: Aaron was born into a decently well off family in Los Angeles, California. He was a pretty popular kid in school - all the way to the end of eighth grade. At this time, his father was offered a job transfer with a higher income. His dad was no fool, and jumped on the opportunity in the declining economy. So, Aaron packed up and moved halfway across the world to Seoul, Korea. Luckily, due to him being Korean-American, he had learned Korean when he was a child so it was easy for him to communicate in high school. But, he was the new kid and received a rather unpleasant welcome. He had been very Americanized due to living there for so long. Aaron ended up getting into a few fights, because issues had escalated so much by this point. One day, after school had let out, a few of the popular boys were beating up Aaron, with Aaron fighting back as much as he could - it was five against one. Henry had stumbled upon this, and helped Aaron out only because he could tell he didn't fit in. After the boys dispersed, Henry began to talk to Aaron and he found out that Aaron was from the states and had an interest in cars. Henry brought him to Jay. After a bit, Aaron joined and his love of cars has only grown. He usually spends most of his time with Henry at the garage.

 

 

Street Lethal

The Leader:

Choi Seunghyun (TOP)/25

Tumblr_m9bmbgbvpb1rpxxiyo1_500_large

Background: Seunghyun's father died when he was still a child in a car accident. The boy of only seven years was now without a father figure. He had no older brothers, nor any uncles. It was merely Seunghyun and his mom. She raised him to the best of her ability; and, she did a marvelous job. He was raised to respect women and men equally; he graduated high school with decent/high marks. He's even attending some day classes at a junior college. His mom raised him right. But, she couldn't help him from looking for some male company. He had seen some boys hanging out by their supped up EVOs and Mazdas and he watched them race them. He was hooked right then and there. He got close to one boy (Choi Dongwook "Se7en") and the two founded Street Lethal. The name came from their similar rough up bringing. The other boy grew out of the racing scene though a few years after they started it up - he was "going clean". So now, Seunghyun has been left to run the street gang and the garage that they opened up.

 

The Face/Spokesman:

Bang Yong Guk/22

Tumblr_m7a04ku57l1ro2dtj_large

Background: Yong Guk grew up in poverty with his parents. His father lost his job at a major corporation due to budget cuts and the horrible economy just before Yong Guk was born. His father blames him and his mom for his job loss and them living in poverty. He turned to drinking in order to forget about his problems. He couldn't hold down any job because of it, and that only caused him to become angrier and drink more. Soon, he began to take it out Yong Guk and his mom. He would beat them at the drop of a hat. Yong Guk was only ten when this started, but he would stand up to his father when he threatened his mom. Finally, enough was enough. His mom told him to pack up what he would need, and the two ran. The settled in a run down apartment. When he was eighteen, and he was on his way to school, he ran into another blonde boy who was covered in bruises. Yong Guk talked to Zelo, the boy, and found out his father beat him as well. He reminded Yong Guk of himself. He told him to come home with him. Money was tight between his mom and him, but she accepted Zelo into their family. It was then that they joined Street Lethal in hopes to make money and help their mom. He works at Seunghyun's garage.

 

Main Mechanic:

Kim Minsoo (C.A.P.)/20

1_00036_large

Background: Minsoo came from, like most Street Lethal members, a dysfunctional family. His mother was the only person he ever had in his family since his father abandoned them when he was only two years old. But, though his mother was there physically, she was emotionally unavailable. After her husband left, she just turned off. She would go to work, come home, pour herself a couple glasses of whatever alcohol they had at the time, and go straight to her room. She never made time for Minsoo. Minsoo began to hate woman because of this, always claimng, "they were never there when you needed them". In school, the boy was actually pretty smart - which showed on his tests - but he never did any of the other work. Thus causing him to almost fail all of his classes. Minsoo didn't care, and neither did his mom. He graduated from high school - just barely - and was left to wonder what he was going to do with his life. He and Howon rolled with the same group and were both left in this situation - actually, he and Howon had been friends since they were kids. But, anyway. They heard of Street Lethal through a friend of a friend of a friend, and went to join. Seunghyun agreed to let the two join and after a little time, he realized how naturally gifted Minsoo was with engines and cars and made him his main mechanic.

 

Other Members:

 

Park Junho (Simon Park/Sakai)/26

Tumblr_mb48z8dawz1rgerjko1_500_large

Background: Simon came from a multi-culture family. His mom was Japanese and his father Korean. His mother came from old money in Japan, so they would never have to want for anything. But, that didn't stop Simon's father from going and becoming one of the biggest names in the travel industry. His parents were always pressuring him to be the best in school, and be well rounded. He was forced to accompany his father to business meetings - Simon was being groomed to take over his father's business. Simon didn't want any of this though. He started to hate his parents for forcing him into this life. He realized the only time he could be himself was at night. So, Simon lived it up and enjoyed all the nightlife had to offer. But his anger only increased during the days. He had to get it out somehow. That was when he found out about the fight club. It was the perfect way for Simon to release his anger and even earn some cash on the side - though he never needed any. Simon was there nearly every night. He met a tomboyish girl there one night that had bested another fighter. The two got to talking, and she liked what he could offer and he eventually met her brother. Bekah and TaeHyun brought him to a high standing figure they both know and he offered Simon an escape from his life. All he had to do was join Street Lethal. Simon agreed and met up with Seunghyun. Once the leader heard about Simon's past with the fight club, he agreed to let him join. Simon doesn't keep in contact with his family anymore and works with the cars and works as a promoter for the fight club.

Lee Howon (Hoya)/21

-hoya-hoya-infinite-24705473-447-598_large

Background: Howon grew up living with his Aunt and Uncle after his parents were killed in a drive by when he was about three years old. They treated him like he was their own son - since at this time they didn't have any kids though they had been trying. It was hard for him to make friends at first because of his sometimes-cold nature, but he did find a companion in Minsoo. The two lived on the same block and Minsoo spent most of his time at Howon's anyway. The two were always hanging out with the wrong crowd because Howon stuck with Minsoo, and Minsoo only fit in with the bad crowd. Although he hung out with them, Hoya wouldn't let his grades slip - he knew his Aunt would be disappointed with him. Things continued like this until he was fourteen. His Aunt and Uncle were able to have a baby of their own and when he was fourteen, the little girl was brought into this world. Though Hoya ended up loving his younger cousin, he began to hate his Aunt and Uncle. They stopped caring about him and treated him like he wasn't even there. His activity with Minsoo and the wrong crowd only increased. Once Hoya graduated, he was nonexistent at home. He was always with Minsoo and the two became like brothers. When they heard through the grape vine about Street Lethal, they immediately went to join. Now, Hoya lives with the team, but he'll still come by and see his little cousin every now and then.

Bang Cheol Yong (Mir)/22

Tumblr_m7i43erqkm1r9fbe2o1_500_large

Background: Mir came from a rather loving, lower-class family. Both of his parents were hard workers. They would work long hours in order to make some money so they could keep Mir in school through out his younger and teen years. Their work ethic rubbed off on him, and he picked up a part time job at the local garage - which happened to be Seunghyun's. Though they couldn't always buy what they wanted, they had a good life. But then, a gang in the neighborhood started going around to different houses and families. They would terrorize them into giving their gang whatever money they had - and in return they wouldn't hurt them. Cheol Yong's family didn't have that much money, and losing whatever they had to the gang was devastating. Mir, in order to help his parents, he went to Seunghyun and begged him to help. Seunghyun made a note that, he would truly love to help - sincerely, he did want to - but he wasn't going to get involved in something that didn't pretain to his gang in fear of them being hurt. Mir then asked what he would do if he joined Street Lethal. Seunghyun said would be a different story - but Mir would have to commit himself to the gang even after they helped his family. Mir agreed, and suddenly the gang that had been pestering his neighborhood left his family alone, because they knew Street Lethal protected them. Mir still works in Seunghyun's garage and visits his parents regularly.

Pyo Ji Hoon (P.O.)/20

Tumblr_m32dekvkos1qei4ino1_500_large

Background: P.O. doesn't really remember his parents all that much. When someone asks him to recall something about them, he normally draws a blank. When he was about five years old, a fire broke out in their apartment complex. He lost track of his parents and a neighbor helped him get outside. After all the commotion died down, Ji Hoon found out his parents didn't make it out. He was sent to the nearest orphanage since he didn't have any other family. A child services worker gave him his parents wedding rings, and he threaded them onto a silver chain and he always wear them. While he was at the orphanage, the older kids began to pick on him because he was always so quiet. Not only that, all of the kids were treated poorly by the staff at the orphanage. P.O. learned real quick that he would have to toughen up. He began to stand up for himself and he wouldn't let anyone diss him. When he was sixteen, he decided he had enough and ran away from the orphanage. He began to live on the streets at this point since he really didn't know what else he could do - he had just wanted to get away from that horrible orphanage. P.O. eventually stumbled upon the fight club and figured he could always try it. He wasn't the best fighter, but he did win a fair share of them. This is where he met Simon. Simon got to talking to him one night and found he had no place to return to. He brought him to Seunghyun and the leader agreed. Suddenly, P.O. had a home and people who cared for him. He no longer had to be so tough.

Lee Byunghun (L. Joe)/18

Tumblr_m01vkm3w161qaeqxpo1_500_large

Background: Byunghun was an unplanned, unwanted baby. Neither his mom nor his dad were ready for a kid - and in fact, never wanted to have kids. The first chance they got, they dropped him off with his grandmother - his dad's mom. His grandmother raised him right, but he was always troubled when he was at school. All the other kids would make fun of him for not having any parents, and he couldn't stand it. So, like any sensible teenage boy, he went out looking for ways to prove himself - prove he didn't need his parents. He got into cars. Literally. Byunghun began breaking into cars and stealing them only so he could race the other boys who had been making fun of him. He never meant any harm by it - his grandmother would kill him if he stole the cars for personal gain or damaged them. Instead, he would jimmy them open, hotwire it, drive it, and then return it from where he got it. Minsoo and Howon caught him one day and Minsoo was impressed at how neatly the boy broke into them - there was hardly a scratch. And when they saw him race, they were both impressed. They told Seunghyun, and Seunghyun offered him a place, and Byunghun accepted. The boy travels between the gang's home and his grandmother's. He's always trying to make something of himself so she would be proud of him.

Kang Dongho (Baekho)/17

Nu_est-e28093-action-16_large

Background: If you asked Dongho about his family, he wouldn't be able to give you an answer that didn't involve Street Lethal. His parents had abandoned him when he was a small child. Only about seven years old. He was cast out onto the streets and had to learn real quick if he wanted to survive. Stealing became second nature to him since it was the only way he could eat. He did go to school, if only to be in warm place, and have meals provided for him. He was quick to lie to any and all who questioned him about his parents. He couldn't let the school know he was abandoned or they would send him to an orphanage - and he didn't want that. Dongho managed well enough on his own until he was sixteen. Then, he ended up stealing from the wrong person. He stole from Yong Guk. The Face of Street Lethal, caught Dongho. He reminded him slightly of Zelo due to their close age. But, Dongho had to be dealt with. Yong Guk brought him to Seunghyun and the three talked for some time. It was eventually decided that Dongho would repay Yong Guk and Street Lethal by working for them. They would feed him, clothe him, and teach him everything they knew about cars, as long as he did what they asked. His skills in stealing were great. Dongho agreed and decided to drop out of school to better help.

Choi Junhong (Zelo)/16

6354_422420101164401_205828330_n_large

Background: Zelo came from a broken family. His mom died during childbirth and he was left with his dad. His dad wasn't truly around when he was young; the man was so devastated after the death of his wife. He was merely a shell of his previous self. He would lose himself in his work at a low paying construction factory in order not to look at his son who reminded him so much of his late wife. As time grew on, his father was home more and more as contracts for their business lessened. Zelo at this point would try to gain his father's attention, not entirely knowing why his father avoided him so much. Every time his dad would look at Zelo, he would see his wife and he would become angry and then beat Zelo - in his father's mind, if he beat him, he wouldn't look like his late wife. His first beating was when he was eleven. One day, he was on his way to school when Yong Guk - a senior - saw his bruises and asked him about them. Zelo told him, and soon he left his father and went to live with Yong Guk and his family, though he kept his last name. He followed Yong Guk's lead and joined Street Lethal in order to provide for Mrs. Bang. He still goes to school at the insistence of Mrs. Bang and works in Seunghyun's garage afterwards.

 

 

Coordinators/Race Masters

 

Kim Junsu (Xiah)/26

Tumblr_m15hdcuyuj1qhwguzo1_500_large

Background: Junsu came from a simple, middle-class family. Like many boys, he was always into cars and loved to see what made them tick. It was a passion of his. He had been good friends with Sungmin when they were kids. Junsu was one of the few people who could keep Sungmin calm and under control when he was in one of his fits. The two were as thick as thieves and always had one another's back. So, it was only logical that when Sungmin joined NOZ, Junsu followed right behind him when he was seventeen. He had been amazing at races - winning many of the ones he participated in. One day, when he was twenty-two, after beating some guy in a race, the guy went looking for him. Junsu was driving back home - to the garage - when this guy rear-ended him. He realized what the guy was trying to do and sped off in hopes to get back and avoid any confrontation. That didn't go as planned. The man kept up with Junsu and kept trying to hit him. At one point, when he was going at least one hundred and sixty miles per hour, the guy got a good hit on Junsu's bumper on the left side. Junsu spun out and lost control of his car and hit a lamppost. Junsu was banged up pretty bad and landed himself in the hospital for a bit. He broke both of his legs and fractured a rib. The incident really shook him up. After that, he couldn't race anymore, he wouldn't risk it. After talking with Ji Yong, Junsu quit NOZ and became the new Race Master.

Choi Siwon/26

Tumblr_mfd1e4gl2c1roi3hso1_500_large

Background: Siwon grew up with all the luxuries he could ever want. His father worked for a huge corporation and ran all the numbers and dealt with all the money. He was genius when it came to numbers and money. Though, Siwon's dad didn't really use his smarts for all that great of a purpose. His dad was swindling money from the company and was wiring to a secret Swiss bank. He managed to get away with this for years until someone else actually looked at the books and noticed a large amount of money missing. Siwon's was then tried and found guilty of embezzlement and sentence to ten years in prison. When this happened, Siwon was sixteen. His family began to receive a lot of bad press by this point. Siwon, wouldn't have cared that much if it wasn't for the stress it put on his mom. But, there was nothing he could do. He simply spent his time modifiying his cars. That is, until Junsu approached him one day. You see, Siwon inherited his father's brain for numbers and finances. Junsu promised Siwon the press would disappear if he would help him with the races. Siwon agreed and just like that, the press stopped bothering his family. Junsu usually leaves the financial aspect of setting up the races to Siwon - though he does keep an eye on him and the money.

 

Fight Club Officals

 

Han Geng (Hankyung)/29

Giwlqg3sjis_large

Background: Han Geng was born to a lower middle class family in Mudanjiang, Heilongjiang, China. He always had to work for what he wanted - but he didn't want for much. He grew up in a humble family who merely wanted to get by. There wasn't much time for him to pursue anything he loved because he was either always at school maintaining his great grades, or working at his family's shop. But, he couldn't continue that. He had a love of dancing. When he was twelve he was accepted into the dance department of Central University for Nationalities and he moved away from his family and to Beijing. It was extremely hard for him moving away from his family, but they supported his decision because they wanted him to be happy. During his time there, he mastered all 56 types of Chinese traditional dances. But he also picked up a lot of martial arts and became really good at that as well. When he was sixteen, he made a big decision to move to Korea, go to highschool there and hone in his skills regarding martial arts. There was only one problem... He didn't know a of Korean. While he was at highschool, he had a speical program on his laptop that could translate his lessons into Mandarin for him. Many kids picked on him, but he never knew what thy said. One day, when kids were picking on him, someone stood up for him and told the other boys off. Heechul. Kim Heechul. After that, the two became fast friends and Heechul introduced him to Bekah. Han Geng enjoyed the girl's company and she could help him learn Korean since she knew Mandarin as well. When Bekah found out about Han Geng's skills in martial arts, she told him about the fight club and how a position as an official opened up. He took it, and has been an official ever since. He got a degree in dance at a university as well - being as how it was his passion.

Lee Byunghee (G.O.)/25

Bnt_sina_g-o_5_large

Background: G.O. came from an unstable family, financially wise. Sometimes, they would have enough money to pay their bills, sometimes they wouldn't. Money was never a sure thing in his family. That was something G.O. didn't like. He began to work various odd jobs so he could make as much money as he could. But he realized various odd jobs didn't always cut it. During this time, while he was in school, he got into some fights with the other boys - most of them making fun of him for being poor. G.O. hated the boys making fun of him do he would put 110% into the fights - more than was ever necessary. Needless to say, he won all these petty schoolyard fights. That was when he discovered the fight club. Perfect. G.O. went to play with the big boys and particapted in the fight club. It wasn't just his previous anger he held towards the school boys, but his greed that kept fueling him. He came an amazing fighter, for all the wrong reasons. The previous fight club official didn't care what reasons he had for being a fighter, he thought he would be good as another official. He usually handles the money when people place bets at the fight club instead of regulate it like Han Geng and Seungho. Outside of the fight club, G.O. and Seungho are good friends - but while working, they don't see eye to eye. Because, G.O. just wants money and Seungho cares about the honor of fighting. He is pretty smart - especially when it comes to numbers - but he didn't go to a college or university. He thought it pointless.

Yang Seungho/25

667708844_large

Background: Seungho grew up in a family that valued honor above nearly everything else. his family worked on the basis of bringing honor and respect to the family. Anything they might do that would bring dishonor to them was not tolerated. One of the things that the Yang's valued most was the honor of fighting. Seungho's father had been a fighter and his father before him. They had been mixed martial artists - something Seungho became as well. Though his father loved fighting, he loved and respected the rules for them. The writen and unwriten ones. He - as well as Seungho - believed there was never a reason to completely lose control of yourself and to fight until your opponent is an inch from death. There is no just reason for that. Even if defending yourself, you only need to incapacitate them. There are many unwriten rules in fighting; they're usually someone's personally code or ethics. Seungho valued all of these codes that his father taught him, and he kept them at the forefront of his mind while he particapated in the fight club. Seungho fought his way through the fight club and Han Geng noticed this when he first started regulating the fights. Han Geng offered him a position as an official since Suengho followed a code that valued honor over sheer strength. Besides being a mixed martial artist, Seungho has a knack for anything electronical. He went to university and got a degree in electronic technology.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Now, if there is someone you would like to include K-Pop

idol wise, please PM me, and we'll see if we can make it work.

Warning, many of these characters will be intertwined with one another.

 

ALSO! This is IMPORTANT! Members of the Crew are all over 21. Members of NOZ are either flashy and bold or like flashy and bold cars. Members of City Streets are a bit more diverse - they represent the different groups and 'streets'. Members of Street Lethal have, for the most part, grown up on the streets. Now, they can grow up on the streets with parents - it just usually means a lower income and they were around a lot of gang activity. These guys are usually younger than the other gangs.

2/10/13: If any of these boys celebrate a birthday during this story, please let me know! I don't keep up to date with those things... ^.^' AND I FINALLY FINISHED ALL THE BACKGROUNDS! I'm sooo happy lol

2/12/13: ALSO! If a guy's name is written in this purple kind of color, that means he is taken as a love interest.