It's a secret between "Us"

Red Rabbit ( One Shots)

 

 

 
photo edited for free at www.pizap.com
 
                    GIRLXGIRL
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2008
 
 
 
Amber's POV
 
 
 
          I woke up when I heard laughters inside my room....oh...I forgot, not my own room but with four other girls. I move slowly still feeling exhausted, It's been a week and now i'm a bit of accustomed to the new  place i'm living.... The first time I moved here is the day I chose my own decision. I felt like a stranger.... Luckily, I was chosen to be part of the group called F(x)...I was introduce to my members; Victoria unnie, Luna, Krystal, and Sulli....I didn't have any problems coping with them. I started having friends....being friendly is one of my nature. Everyone who would meet me will think i'm a guy...because of the way I wear clothes and act towards them ...well yes, i'm into girls...hmm who cares right? That's the real me....no need to hide and be ashamed of who I am..... I walked to one of the training rooms and went inside....I thought my members are already there waiting for me...but I was wrong..I saw a blonde haired lady sleeping peacefully... I know her...yes.. I do know her this girl is one of the member of famous Korean Girl Group....It's my first time seeing her in real person...it's because they are always busy with their schedules, and now i'm standing next to her watching her sleeping beautifully on the floor.....I was about to take a picture of her when suddenly, someone came in.....
 
 
 
 
"who are you??" the small figure ask. She looks like a kid but for sure when you hear her angelic voice you will squeal in happiness.. 
 
 
 
 
"I....I am....A...Amber...." I said feeling nervous...she's my idol...yeah... one of my reasons why I auditioned to this company....
 
 
 
"Oh....Amber? a new trainee?"
 
 
 
"Y..yes...Taeyeon unnie.." 
 
 
 
"You know me??"
 
 
 
"I'm a fan of yours...." I burst out. Feeling shy....
 
 
 
"wow...really?? haha...it's cool to know that...but I want to ask you why are you here?? you are supposed to be in one of the training rooms...." Taeyeon said putting down her things next to the girl who is still sleeping ...
 
 
 
 
"Oh...yeah...I forgot...I'm sorry for barging in here...I thought I was in the right room..."
 
 
 
"It's okay....It's good that when you came in...you didn't wake her up...." Taeyeon said pointing to the other girl.
 
 
 
"I....I was just looking at her, I thought she's one of my member...."
 
 
 
 
"Oh....she's Jessica Jung....hmmm...what group are you??" 
 
 
 
"F(x).....i'm the rapper in our group  since i'm good in speaking english...."
 
 
 
"Oh...I heard your group is going to debut next year.....congrats in advance"
 
 
"Well thank you Taeyeon unnie....I think I should go now...maybe they are waiting for me..." I waved at Taeyeon unnie but before I leave, I glance at the girl lying on the floor.I thought she was still sleeping but she's awake now and she caught me looking at her.She smirk and wink at me...What the?! for real??!!..I quickly ran away...felt a bit embarassed. What the heck am I doing?! Fantasizing someone whom I just saw today....
 
 
 
 
"Amber??!" Someone called me....It's Krystal...Finally i'm in the right room.
 
 
 
"We've been trying to find you...where did you go?" Victoria unnie ask.
 
 
"I was lost...I went into the training room of .......Girls Generation...." I said while scratching my head.
 
 
"What??!!" The four of them said in unison.
 
 
"Oh my gosh Amber...don't tell me you are checking them out...??" Krystal ask  gripping my clothes.
 
 
"W...what???!! Of course not! I won't do that" I said and move away from Krystal...my face blushed upon remembering what happen earlier. The eyes of Jessica Jung is something I want to see again....We trained all day..ignoring the sweats dripping from our body...We rest for a bit and after that we went inside our dorms. I saw them removing their clothes, I looked away and went to our bathroom...eventhough we are all girls ...I'm still shy and uncomfortable when there are other people around me.....I washed my body feeling the coldness of water to my skin, suddenly I heard a noise outside....I think they are greeting someone...do we have a visitor today?....I quickly finish washing my body and went to the living room...Five girls seating on the couch and watching t.v. they are all giggling and laughing...who is the other girl?? I saw Luna, Sulli, and Victoria unnie holding a paper with an autograph...Is there a celebrity here?? the hair is blonde similar to the girl i've seen before...I walked closer to them and I saw Krystal turn around....
 
 
 
 
"Amber...what took you so long?? I want you to meet my unnie...." Krystal said and poke the girl beside her. She was pointing at me and I was froze not moving in my position....Such....a small.......dorm.
 
 
 
 
"Oh....Soojung...is he your boyfriend?"  Jessica said and stood up checking me from head to toe.
 
 
"Unnie....she's a girl! her name is Amber...." Krystal said smiling to her unnie.
 
 
"h...he..hello...i'm Amber...." I am stuttering it seems like the words I want to say is buried deep in my throat...
 
 
"Nice to meet you Amber...." Jessica stood up and went closer to me...sniffing the perfume I just sprayed all over my body....
 
 
 
"sweet....let's talk later...." Jessica whisper to me and went back to my members. It felt awkward....we just only meet today and now she said she wants to talk to me.... It is already late at night and I saw them yawns one by one.... 
 
 
 
"Okay...I need to go back to our dorm....Amber can you accompany me??" Jessica ask looking straight into my eyes...I can't say anything I am too allured with the way she talks to me like someone who's flirting with me....suddenly I realize that I need to answer her question before someone notice me that I like her...
 
 
 
"S...sure...." I answered.
 
 
 
Jessica and I....went out...I can't concentrate she keeps on staring at me while I lower my head looking at the floor...my heart is beating fast....
 
 
 
"Amber??..."
 
 
 
"Y..yeah?"
 
 
"You are cute...."
 
 
"t...thank you...."
 
 
"do you have someone you like right now??"
 
 
"me?? I'm still new here....."
 
 
"I like you....eventhough you are a girl...." Jessica said and hold my hand. I was shocked from what I heard. Is she for real?? or she's just making fun of me??
 
 
"But.....you just met me today? how come you like me already??"
 
 
"Haha...just kidding....I wanted to be friends with you....that's all....and you are my sister's co-member...I want you to protect her for me and since your group is going to debut next year I hope it will be a success for you guys as a rookie...." Jessica smiled and let go of her hand from me....
 
 
 
"If we debut....are you going to watch us??" I ask her...I want her to watch me....I mean our group's first performance....
 
 
 
"Yes...I will...." Jessica answered. She moved closer to me and peck my lips. I was stunned and didn't move an inch...then I saw her walking away from me...this girl...just........
 
 
 
 
 
kissed me.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2009
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
 
           I felt many hands touching my body ....I opened my eyes and saw this girls looking at me irritatedly.... Yoona, Taeyeon, Sunny, and Yuri....It is a daily routine for them... i'm a heavy sleeper and that's there problem to me...waking me up for half an hour....I moved my body controlling my eyes not to shut down again...I looked into our calendar, it is Sept.05,2009....do we have any schedule today?? wait....this is the day one of the groups in our company is going to debut....F(x).....including my younger sister....and this will be there first performance....
 
 
 
 
"Yah! Sica! we've been waiting for you to wake up....and it's too much...how many times do we have to tell you that you should not sleep late at night...." Taeyeon yelled at me....
 
 
 
"I know....I know....I'm sorry...it's just that....last night I keep on practicing more of our dance steps...." I lied trying to make an excuse but for the truth..I'm only texting Amber every night....we are not yet together.... We are....close friends...for now....
 
 
 
"Aigoo...don't make that as an excuse Sica....are you seeing someone??" Taeyeon ask crossing her arms...
 
 
 
"What?! of course no!...." I bluntly said...no one should know about us....
 
 
 
"Fine...I hope you are saying the truth....."  Taeyeon then walked out the room... And now i'm all alone. I lied again on my bed and hug the pillow beside me....How long are we going to do this?? and how long I will wait for her to notice that I really really like her?.....I stood up and went to the bathroom...later I will watch them live.
 
 
 
 
 
Live @ Mnet
 
 
LA LA ireohke (Just like this) chA~ chA chA ro AH~!
Shinandago ya~ LA chA LA chA TA TA
Noraereul ttara (ttaraseo) momdo ttara ga Now everybody
Neomu swibji dadeul joha Baby~
 
 
 
"Ahhhh!!!!"  *Fan girls screaming*
 
 
 
 
Jessica is busy watching them. Fans screaming loudly and it gives her more goosebumps especially when Amber sang her part. After their performance, she went to their dressing room to congratulate them.
 
 
 
"Unnie!!!" Krystal hug Jessica tightly and started crying on her unnie's shoulder.
 
 
 
 
"Soojung...congratulations...." Jessica said but her eyes is watching Amber .
 
 
 
"Thanks unnie....what do you think about our performance?? Is it good??"
 
 
 
"It's more than good Soojung...you all did a great job...." Jessica patted her sister's head.
 
 
 
"Oh...unnie...wait here i'll go to the wash room...." Krystal left Jessica and now Amber just done changing her clothes....
 
 
 
 
"Sica??"...Amber called.
 
 
 
"Hey....don't call me Sica...what if they heard us?" I whispered to her. And I saw Amber's face turn into a frown.
 
 
 
"Uhmm...Jessica unnie....thank you for visiting us..." Amber said to me...I know she's only faking it.
 
 
"Amber....i'm happy that your group shows a very great performance today..." I said to her, 2 feet away...I just can't move closer... the people inside the dressing room is beginning to increased...one by one their family members starts coming inside and congratulating them. I saw Amber's father and sister walking to her...They hugged her tightly...I watch the moments between them..But, seeing my sister went to Amber's family made me jealous...these two are really good friends....yeah they are....I felt alone so I went out to be back in our dorm... I just texted Amber to call me if she have time....
 
 
 
 
"Oh...there you are Sica...." Tiffany showed her eyesmile coming closer to me....
 
 
 
"Hey Tiff...."
 
 
 
"Did you watch your sister's performance??"
 
 
 
"Yeah...It was great..." I said...then we went to the living room and saw all of them .
 
 
"You two seat here now..." Taeyeon said to us and we gathered around looking at her.
 
 
 
"So...i'm having a song number with Amber??" I look at Yuri when I heard her ask our leader.
 
 
"Yeah....she's a good rapper and manager oppa wants us to be closer with their group.." Taeyeon said scanning the paper she was holding. I raise my hand...I wanted to ask why does Yuri needs to be the one to perform with Amber....
 
 
 
 
"Yeah Jessica?? you have something to ask??"
 
 
 
 
"Why is it Yuri?" I ask and all of their eyes are now focused to me...
 
 
 
"Because manager oppa chose her...."
 
 
 
"Oh....." That's all I can say. After our meeting I received a text from her...trying not to let anyone notice me. I quickly went outside and meet her at the rooftop of our building.. I saw Amber staring at the sky...she's wearing a leather jacket and a black cap...
 
 
 
"Hey...." Amber greeted me.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry if I left earlier..." I said then I felt her hands cupped my face...
 
 
 
"Sica.....why are we doing this??" Amber ask.
 
 
 
"what?" 
 
 
 
"texting....secretly meeting me here...and asking me not to get closer to you if we are going to bump with each other in the crowd...."
 
 
 
"uhm....I...." I can't say anything to her...does she figure it out? that I like her?...
 
 
 
"Sica.....do you like me??" Amber moved away from me but I grab her hand and pulled her.. I leaned my head to her chest wanting to feel her heartbeat...
 
 
 
"What if I say Yes?? I like you Amber....are you going to stop what we are doing?"
 
 
 
 
"No....i've been waiting to hear you say... that you like me too..." Amber said caressing my hair.
 
 
 
 
"But....can we just...have this as a secret between us?" I ask her...
 
 
 
"Sure...this will be a secret...and from this day... you are mine...right Sica??"I nodded and Amber kissed my forehead.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2010
 
 
 
 
 
Amber's POV
 
 
 
 
"Amber.... we are going to have our debut on Japan...." Jessica said to me leaning her head on my shoulder as usual we are at the rooftop..the only place where we can talk and meet alone.
 
 
 
 
"really?? Girls Generation is really popular now....and i'm afraid that my girlfriend is getting too busy.... "
 
 
 
 
"haha...yeah busy of our schedules.... but don't worry i'll buy gifts for you and for my sister...by the way, I saw your fancam...and.. *sigh* many of your fans likes the closeness between you and Krystal..." Jessica said and pout her lips.
 
 
 
 
"It's only a fan service...they called us  KRYBER...well, for the sake of fans we are just doing it....and what about you? I heard YULSIC getting famous as one of the popular snsd couples....."  
 
 
 
 
"Jealous??" Jessica asked me.
 
 
 
"Of course i'm jealous....you flirting with Yuri..."
 
 
 
"what?? i'm not flirting with her...And me? do you think i'm not jealous??" Jessica moved away from me checking her watch...
 
 
 
"Going to the dorm now??" I asked her.
 
 
 
"Yeah...the kid leader is going to yell at me again..."
 
 
 
"Sica....we love each other...right?? and I hope as we have this kind of relationship...you won't leave me..." I hug her waist and smell her perfume. We are both afraid...no one knows the bond between us....and yet we continue this kind of thing because we are in love....
 
 
 
 
"Don't think like i'm going to break up with you....I love you llama...." Jessica said and kissed my lips.
 
 
 
 
"I love you too Ice princess..." I said and kissed her again before we get back to our own dorm.
 
 
 
 
 
We had our comeback since two weeks releasing our new song NU ABO.. I'm happy that our fans is always giving us support eventhough we still don't have a fan name.. We've been practicing everyday and now we are inside the training room polishing more steps...It's been hard for me not having any communication with my Ice princess.. while practicing I saw Victoria unnie doing a cartwheel and I was too amazed...so I tried to copy what she's doing but I lost my balance and hurt my ankle....
 
 
 
 
"Ouch!!" I yelled in pain...
 
 
 
"Amber!" Victoria unnie ran quickly towards me...and soon my other members came.
 
 
 
"What happened??" The three of them ask in unison.
 
 
 
"She's hurt...she lost her balance and fall on the floor..." Victoria unnie said and help me to stand up. Krystal is holding my other leg while Luna and Sulli is supporting my hips. They put me in one of the chairs. Seriously i'm crying in pain. Our manager came and call an ambulance.  When we are in the hospital, I heard from the doctor that I'm not allowed to do strenous activities for a few months. And now our manager talked to me saying that I should go back to L.A. to rest my ankle, while I still have my injury... I agree with their decision and felt sad..what if Jessica came back from Japan and look for me?? While inside our dorm, my members our helping me to pack my things.....
 
 
 
"Amber...they said we our going to have a variety show...." Krystal said feeling disappointed to me.
 
 
 
"It's fine you can do it while i'm away..." I answered her and patted her head.
 
 
 
" Your clumsy that's why it happened to you..." Krystal was holding my clothes gripping it tighly..
 
 
 
"What are you doing with my clothes??" I ask her.
 
 
 
"I'm angry because you are not going to join us....but...there's nothing we can do..I hope you can recover soon... i'll miss you..."
 
 
 
"You'll miss our Kryber moments?? haha....i'll be back for our group... okay?" I hold her hand so that she won't feel depressed... After helping me for my things..I took my phone and dialled Jessica's number....but she's not answering....The morning came and they accompany me to the airport my sister is there with me.
 
 
 
 
"Amber...call us when you get there!" Luna shouted...
 
 
 
"Hyung....we will wait for you..." Sulli said.
 
 
 
"Amber....when you get back i'll make you ddeukbokki...." Victoria unnie said.
 
 
 
"I'll miss you  Amber!!" Krystal yelled and I saw her eyes a bit teary... I waved at them and  left with my sister.
 
 
 
 
 
 
     [ Amber and her sister arrived at their house. Their parents welcomed them and help Amber to go inside her room to take a rest after a long flight. She laid on her bed and took her phone...though she felt guilty for leaving without telling Jessica she knows that her girlfriend would understand it....]
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
 
       So tiring...I jump to my bed ignoring my phone that kept on ringing. I've been sleeping only 5hrs. this past few days and our manager kept reminding us to just practice if we have free time...Too annoying especially with my other members who loves waking me up so early...I remembered that I should call my family to let them know that i'm fine shile we are here in Japan. I saw missed calls from Amber and I dialled her humber too but I think she already turned it off....I then dialled my sister's number....
 
 
 
 
K: Hello unnie? 
 
J: Hey...Soojung....
 
K: Unnie!! how are you??
 
J: I'm fine..tell mom and dad that i'm doing good in here...you?
 
K: well me...just getting bored in our house we are just done practicing...it's hard that Amber is not with us...
 
J: what??!! Amber is not with you??
 
K: Woah...unnie...calm down...why are you shouting? it's not like your interested with her...
 
J: i'm.....i'm...just asking... what happened??
 
K: She had an injury....
 
J:  is she fine now??
 
K: no unnie...that's the problem... our group needs her but the doctor said she have to take a rest for a few months...well... she went back to L.A. for her recovery....
 
J: what???!!!!!!
 
K: ouch!!...unnie! my ear! do you want me to become deaf?? and besides..why are we talking about Amber?? hmm....do you like her unnie??
 
J: because I told Amber to protect you while i'm away...that's why I felt disappointed when I heard the news from you...i'll call you again Soojung...bye...
 
 
 
[Jessica jump from her bed and went outside to calm herself.. She felt worried to Amber...Tiffany who was just done taking a shower saw her friend looking sad.]
 
 
 
"Hey Sica...are you okay?"
 
 
 
"Yeah...i'm fine" Jessica said and call Amber's phone.
 
 
 
"Who are you calling?? It's already late at night....are you not going to take a bath first??"
 
 
 
"Uhm...Tiffany?? can't you just mind your own business?? I wonder how Nickhun can still be patient when you keep on asking and not shutting your mouth..." Jessica glared at Tiffany feeling annoyed. She went back to her room and tried to sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
2 Months passed....
 
 
 
 
" Oppa... please allow me I want to go to L.A. i'm visiting a friend..." Jessica plead to their manager hoping to agree. It's been two months and this is their last week in Japan ,she really needs to see  Amber now....she didn't have any contact with her and that made her suffer from loneliness..
 
 
 
"How many days are you going to stay in L.A.?"
 
 
 
"Uhm...2 weeks?? please Oppa...I just need to visit her..."
 
 
 
"Fine. but you need to comeback after two weeks...okay??"
 
 
 
"Yes!! Thank you Oppa...I'll be back..." Jessica happily said and went back to their hotel. She starts packing her stuff while the other members giving her a confuse look...
 
 
 
"Uhmm...Jessica?? what are you doing?" Sunny ask standing in front of me....
 
 
 
"Packing my things already...."
 
 
 
" ahahahaha!!!!.. are you serious??" Sunny laugh at her.
 
 
 
"I am....because i'll be leaving now and go to L.A....i'm visiting a friend..."
 
 
 
"And who is your friend in L.A.??" suddenly Tiffany ask.
 
 
 
"It's a secret...." Jessica answered.
 
 
 
"Every secret can be revealed no one can hide it...." Taeyeon spoke.
 
 
 
"Well it will be revelead only if someone will spill that secret..." Jessica starts to get annoyed with the two girls while Sunny and the other members went back to their rooms having their own business....
 
 
 
"I'm the leader here...and your deciding on your own Sica..."
 
 
 
"Taeyeon...I ask a permission with Manager Oppa and he said I can visit my friend..."
 
 
"So you are going away? we still have one last performance tomorrow...who do you think will take your position?"
 
 
"Let Tiffany sing my parts...."
 
 
"What? me?? why is it that friend of yours is important?" Tiffany ask.
 
 
"Because that person is special to me...."
 
 
"You have a boyfriend??" Taeyeon ask.
 
 
"Yes I do..." Jessica answered them...
 
 
"Manager Oppa said we can't date anyone because we need to protect our image..." Taeyeon crossed her arms.
 
 
"Tss....look who's talking....we can't date anyone??  you and Leeteuk always hold hands while we are training.."
 
 
 
"It's different we are inside our company and we are not showing it in public..."
 
 
"No...it's still the same Taeyeon.... you know what let's not talk about it here...I need to go..."
 
 
 
"No! You are not going anywhere...." Taeyeon grab her arms, stopping Jessica. Tiffany also help Taeyeon so that her friend can't go anywhere...
 
 
 
"Seriously?? why are you doing this to me??!!" Jessica yelled... The other members walked towards them. Yoona saw the scene and went to Taeyeon and Tiffany.
 
 
"What are you doing to Sica Unnie??!" Yoona ask.
 
 
"She's going to meet her boyfriend..." Tiffany said.
 
 
"What's wrong meeting her boyfriend??" Sooyoung ask.
 
 
"We still need to protect our image...." Taeyeon said and let go of Jessica. Seohyun who was disturbed by the sudden scream she heard what Taeyeon said...she walked closer to them and stand beside Jessica....
 
 
 
"You know what Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie?...you both are crazy! Jessica unnie just want to visit her friend and what's wrong with that?? You don't have the right to hurt her and stop her from going away....why!? did she ever stop you two from dating?? You Tiffany unnie...whenever you need help to see Nickhun oppa...Jessica unnie is there to help you sneak out even though it's late at night just to have a date with your bad boy prince..... And you Taeyeon unnie....you are our leader but can't you just understand her?? she's just in love...." The girls inside didn't say a word..it is their first time seeing Seohyun saying something diffrent towards them. Jessica then took her luggages. Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung help her.... Their manager accompany her to the airport..she smiled and hoping to see Amber already... She have the address when she scanned the profiles of each group in SM company. It's time for her to see her girlfriend now, she misses her alot.
 
 
 
 
 
@ L.A
 
 
[ Amber's ankle is getting better now...she stood outside their house while eating pancakes. She wants to go back in Seoul and meet her members...It's taking her too long to rest eventhougfh she already felt better now...Wwhile Amber is outside their house there's a cab who stop in front of her...The passenger get out and the driver help her to remove her things....Amber widen her eyes and spit the milk tea she was about to drink.]
 
 
 
 
 
"Si....Sica?!!" Amber shouted and ran towards her.
 
 
 
"Llama!!!" Jessica ran too and hug Amber tightly...
 
 
 
"what are you doing here?? Aren't you still in Japan??"
 
 
"Crazy!! why are you ignoring my calls?? didn't you know i'm worried about you when I heard the news from Krystal...."
 
 
 
"I'm sorry...I just don't want to disturb you...and besides i'll be back in Seoul...i'm feeling better now....you brought all your things?? are you going to run away with me?? haha..."
 
 
 
"arggh!! stop joking....are you not going to help me??"
 
 
 
"come...let's go inside i'll intoduce you to my family...." Amber helped her girlfriend. She lead her to their visitor's room.
 
 
 
"Your house is....big...."
 
 
 
"Nah...it's just normal....I still miss our dormitory..."
 
 
 
"But llama.....you don't miss me??"
 
 
 
"...Ice princess...of course...I miss you more...."
 
 
 
 
[Amber and Jessica cuddle with each other....both of them shared their stories while being away. Jessica said all the things that happened about her fight between Taeny. It makes Amber wants to burst in anger but Jessica calmed her down....The moment they have been waiting for is now happening....the two is all alone hugging and teasing....it's the way they make their love alive.....]
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2011
 
 
 
[ Amber is back now, her fans are happy to see her again dancing live at the stage.After performing all of them stayed at the back stage...They are hoping that this time they are going to win... 2 years of hardwork and waiting for an award. As soon as all of the performaces are done the different goups gathered on the stage waiting for annoucement of the winner...]
 
 
 
 
" Now the group who wins today is.............f(x)!!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
*Ahhhh!!!!....fans keep on screaming. It's their first time winning the award in Mcountdown.. The girls starts crying except Amber.... she glance at the backstage and saw Sica smiling...then her girlfriend quickly went away to avoid others from noticing them.
 
 
 
 
"Congrats for winning!" Jessica said to her gf...they are at the rooftop. She prepared pizza and soda for the two of them.
 
 
 
"I'm happy that we won today...." Amber said biting a slice of pizza.
 
 
 
"It's because you all work too hard and now it's worth it..."
 
 
 
"well... Ice princess... thank you for secretly watching our performance...."
 
 
 
"haha...your welcome llama....I just wanted to see you..."
 
 
 
"Oh...by the way....how is your members?...are you having a good relationship with them again??"
 
 
 
"well, i'm still avoiding Taeyeon but now i'm fine with Tiffany...she apologize to me already...."
 
 
 
"Good to know....well...i'm curious that TAENY is getting popular to Soshi fans...are they really together??"
 
 
 
"Haha...even you???"
 
 
 
"Why?? if I don't have time.... i'm watching fancams of your group...."
 
 
 
"Well...you are fooled of course...Taeyeon is in a relationship with Leeteuk and Tiffany with Nickhun...."
 
 
 
"For real???!!"
 
 
 
"Yeah...."
 
 
 
"I envy them...."
 
 
 
"why?"
 
 
 
"When can we reveal that we are also together...?"
 
 
"aissh...let's not talk about it....let's enjoy this moment...."
 
 
 
"You are also going to have a comeback again??"
 
 
 
"Yeah....we are going to promote our songs in the U.S. hope it will be a good shot for us..."
 
 
"It will...."
 
 
 
 
 
[The two couple enjoyed eating... But someone suddenly barged in and broke their moment..]
 
 
 
 
"Yuri??!" Jessica was surprised..
 
 
 
"Sica? and Amber??!" Yuri ask.
 
 
 
"What are you doing here Yuri?? It's late...aren't you going to sleep??"
 
 
"Sica....I should be the one asking you that question....I was just about to have a fresh air here, but I think you two are having a romantic moment with each other..." Yuri said smirking in front of them. Amber didn't say anything buy stayed quiet.

 
 
"Please Yuri....don't tell..." Jessica beg.
 
 
 
"Hey Jess...don't do that...." Amber said.
 
 
 
"Don't worry...i'm the same with you two....can I join you??" Yuri sat and took a slice of  pizza. The two couple is confuse to what Yuri said.
 
 
"Uhmm... the same with us?? what do you mean Yuri unnie??" Amber ask.
 
 
"I'm in a relationship....with an actress..." Yuri said and continue eating while the the two look at each other.
 
 
 
"Kwon Yuri??!! you are gay?" Jessica ask stopping Yuri to eat.
 
 
"Yeah...I didn't know why but there's just two actress who fall for me...they are both kind and beautiful but I have to choose one..."
 
 
"wait...two actress??" Amber ask.
 
 
 
"Yeah....Han ye Seul and Son Ye Jin" Yuri answered and Amber spit out the soda while Jessica can't say anything...too shock for the revelation of Kwon Yuri...
 
 
 
 
[Yuri just continue talking about her love life. She's been hiding it for too long and now that she knew the secret between Amber and Jessica it's time for her also to say something about her real life.]
 
 
 
"So you chose Son Ye Jin??" Jessica leaned to Amber's shoulder and kept listening to Yuri's explanation.
 
 
 
 
"yep...."
 
 
 
"so the rumor about Han Ye Seul leaving is true and it is because of you?!"
 
 
 
"Sica...can't you just keep your voice lower?? well that's all.... I hope it will be a secret..."
 
 
 
 
[They all separated their ways...Yulsic went back to their dorm and also Amber.]
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Live @ Melon Music Awards
 
 
 
[ Groups from different Entertainment Company gathered to enjoy the event of 2011 Melon Music Awards. Amber can't stop glancing at Jessica who is busy talking to the other group which is 2 pm. Ever since the two groups gets more popular in Korea, most of the fans of SNSD make a pairings with 2 pm....Amber felt jealous when she realize that her girlfriend doesn't look at her.]
 
 
 
"Hey Amber...who are you looking at??" Krystal ask trying to look where Amber is staring.
 
 
"Oh...n..nothing...."
 
 
"You sure?? are you searching for someone here??.."
 
 
"Nope....just trying to observe everyone..." Amber then look away and focused her eyes to the groups who is performing on the stage.
 
 
"You know....it's been hard for us when you are gone for a few months..." Krystal slowly holds Amber hand.
 
 
 
"I...uhm..." Amber can't utter a word she can't pulled her hand...it's like Krystal really wanted to touch her like that and no one are able to see what she's doing to her, while their other members are enjoying the performance  of 2NE1.
 
 
 
[ The awards ended,  they are now back to their dorms....]
 
 
 
 
 
"Sica?" Tiffany poke her friend who's just seating alone on the couch. While the other members are already sleeping.
 
 
 
"Hmm?? Fany? still awake?"
 
 
"Yeah...I have to tell you something..."
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"For you....do you think OK Taecyeon is hot?"
 
 
"huh? why are you asking me? do you like him??"
 
 
"No! of course not...I love Nickhun..well...since you said you have a boyfriend but we never know who it was....will you accept if Taecyeon ask you for a date?"
 
 
"No Fany....I can't...i'm in a relationship....."
 
 
"Oh...uhm what about you just eat lunch together?? please! please!...he just wants to be friends with you..."
 
 
"well....fine...."
 
 
"Great! then tomorrow he will fetch you...okay?? thanks Jess..."
 
 
"Wait!...why are you doing this??"
 
 
"Because Nickhun said Taecyeon really likes you...but I didn't said anything about your status in life that you are in a relationship already...."
 
 
"well...Just...this once Tiff...and if being friends is all he needs from me then okay".... Jessica stood up and went to her room.
 
 
 
 
 
[ The next day Jessica went out with Taecyeon.]
 
 
 
 
"Uhm..Taecyeon? what are we doing here? in front of the hotel?"
 
 
"Oh...I forgot some of my clothes when I checked in here....you know I had a fight with Mr. JYP and I stayed in hotel for three days...i'm sorry if I will ask you to please accompany me..."
 
 
"No...just go by yourself...what if those people caught us? many of them will of course took a stolen picture and they will post it in internet then make a rumor of us that we are dating..."
 
 
 
"Hmm..you are right okay...i'll go and wait for me..." Taecyeon got off the car and left Jessica. She's been texting Amber the whole time and smiling randomly when she will read her Girlfriend's reply to her...She was startled by the sudden sound of someone's phone. It seems like Taecyeon left it. Jessica didn't have the choice but to follow where is Taecyeon. She didn't know that some other people are already taking a picture of her and the same when she was with Taeyeon now.
 
 
 
"Let's go already Taec...I felt like many eyes are watching us..."
 
 
"Where do you want to go?"
 
 
"Our dorm..."
 
 
"Already??"
 
 
"I don't feel well today...i'm sorry..."
 
 
"Okay...."
 
 
 
 
[Jessica arrived in their dorm and found no one inside the living room. She heard her members screaming in surprise so she went to their direction.]
 
 
 
 
"Omo Omo!! is it really Jessica??" Hyoyeon ask.
 
 
 
"Aigoo....how many times do I have to tell you guys to avoid dating publicly with other Idols??" Taeyeon said and crossed her arms . Jessica suddenly walked towards them and peek from what they are doing...she covered as she was surprise to see her picture with Taecyeon...Many Netizens commented negatively and some are defending the two rumored couples. 
 
 
 
 
"What's this??!!" Jessica said and move closer to the laptop screen.
 
 
"Oh my Gosh Jess...are you and Taecyeon now??" Yoona ask.
 
 
"Aisshh!!! Tiff!!!!" Jessica shouted.
 
 
"What??!!"
 
 
"You see? that's why I don't want to date that guy...many people would think that we are a real couple..."
 
 
"I'm sorry Jess..." Tiffany bowed her head. Jessica quickly texted Amber to meet her at the rooftop. She felt that something's not right.
 
 
 
[ Amber sat on top of the wall and Jessica walked closer to her but didn't bother to call Amber..]
 
 
 
"Why do you want to meet me?" Amber ask not turning around to see Jesssica.
 
 
 
"Did you heard about the--"
 
 
"I didn't heard it....but I saw the pictures of you two...." Amber jump and stood in front of Jessica.
 
 
"It's not true...."
 
 
"Oh....and what did you do inside the hotel?? Playing badminton??"
 
 
 
*slap!* Jessica hit Amber's face and was about to touch her but Amber moved away.
 
 
"It's not real okay? *sobs*..." Jessica starts crying...
 
 
"Let's not talk about it....I'll go back to my dorm and pretend that there's really nothing going on between you and Taecyeon..."
 
 
"Trust me Amber...we didn't do anything....Tiffany just ask me to go out with him...but that day...I cancelled our date because I don't feel comfortable spending time with Taec..."
 
 
"Oh...you cancel your date with him?? so it means you are going to have a date on the next day? next week? next month? or until you get to know each other and you...you will forget about me because you found someone better?"
 
 
"Why do you keep on saying nonsense things??!!"
 
 
"Because it hurts!!" Amber yelled and ran out of the door...Not wanting to argue with her girlfriend. Jessica fall on her knees and cried. It is the first time they had a fight with each other...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[1 month passed and both of them are not communicating with each other. Amber gets more closer and closer to Krystal and farther from Jessica... The relationship between them is getting blurry, the secret that they have been keeping is now buried without any closure....]
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2012
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
 
             There she goes again... acting lovey-dovey with my sister. So sweet right? Soojung is riding on her back after winning on Mcountdown....Tss... it's making me crazy I want to go back to Korea now and punch her but I can't because we are also having are comeback here in Japan...no time to rest at all....arggh!! Look at her...i'm here seating on the couch of my hotel room watching them together giggling and....wait...My sister is flirting with her??!! oh come on Soojung! aigooo... . . . After what happened...our relationship suffers...we are ignoring each other and like what people used to know...we are not interacting ...she's not the only one who is hurt...but, I know it's my fault for not being careful of my actions...I want us to be back again....the love that we kept for 2 years   and the happiness we've shared together....I love her and it didn't change at all...
 
 
 
 
 
[ Jessica turn off the television when she heard someone's footsteps.]
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey Sica....you slept again??"  
 
 
 
 
"Yeah..."
 
 
 
 
"You never change....or you are just tired of crying because of Amber?"
 
 
 
"Shut up Kwon Yuri! or else i'll reveal that your dating Son Ye Jin?!..." Jessica said.
 
 
 
"ssshh!!  Fine...just keep quite Sica.... no one knows about it ... just only you...and Amber" Yuri said, stopping Jessica to say something more.
 
 
 
" Then good shut your mouth too ...." 
 
 
 
"Is there a problem Sica? why are you acting so different today?"
 
 
 
"Nothing...I'll sleep more...tell them that i'm going to eat later..." Jessica went inside her room and Left Yuri. She was holding her phone for half an hour now...wanted to Congratulate her sister..nope.. not her.. but Amber. She breath out deeply gaining her courage and now she's calling her.
 
 
 
 
A: Hello? Jess?
J: uh...uhm...
A: Do you need anything?
J: Amber...
A: what?
J: I miss you....
A: ..........................
J: don't you miss me? we've been avoiding now for a long time...aren't you going to say anything?
A: If I said I don't miss you....will you be hurt?
J: why?? are you not in love with me?? and now you like my sister?? I watched how you carry her on your back..and the smile your showing to everyone whenever you are together....It hurts Amber...
A: Now you felt what it is like....to be hurt when your loved one is with someone else and you wish it was you...
J: Look.... I love you...and it didn't change...
A: I need more time Jessica....
J: No! you don't need ti--
 
 
 
 
[Jessica didn't finish her words when Amber  hangs up.]
 
 
 
 
 
 
Amber's POV
 
            It's not my intention to hang up, suddenly Sulli came inside our room, she smiled to me and showed me a video of a Kryber fancam. Well yes...me and Krystal acts like bestfriend even if there's no cameras...we just get close to each other, we love certain things in common....but, as we shared those kind of bonding moments between us... I miss how I spend time with Jessica...Look what happened to us..just because of the rumor about her and Taecyeon..our relationship is  damaged.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[ It was an SM Town Concert live in Indonesia they are singing the ending song and every idols scattered on the stage waving to their fans... Amber who saw her Taeyeon unnie lift her up and fans scream so loud. Jessica and Krystal  saw it and just pretend that they didn't notice them. After their tired performances they went back to their hotel and rest. But for Amber it was not yet time for her to sleep..so she went outside their hotel room to stroll around but she bump into someone and there she meet Jessica.]
 
 
 
 
 
"Jess?" Amber called. Her voice cracked.
 
 
 
"Llama...." Jessica cried and hug Amber tightly it was not too long but she pulled away and left Amber.
 
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
 
                Did I left her dumbfounded? well for sure she is...I was about say how much I love her but I notice that there is someone spying on us.. Observing what we are doing so I quickly pulled away hoping that I didn't offended her for leaving.
 
 
 
 
 
Krystal's POV
 
 
 
                   I saw them. She hug Amber and call her Llama...wait...someything's going on between them? Don't tell me they have a secret relationship... I went back to my room and didn't bother to ask Amber what she's doing with my unnie.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[Jessica visited their house 1-2 minutes away from the SM Company... she bought alot of gift for her parents and sister...]
 
 
 
 
 
"Unnie?"
 
 
 
"Hey Soojung...."
 
 
 
"What's that?"
 
 
"I bought cardigan for you...I had a photoshoot at Paris and here this is my gift..." Jessica said and sat on the edge of Krystal's bed.
 
 
 
"Thanks Unnie..." Krystal opened her cabinet and a towel falls on the floor. Jessica took it and saw the the written sentence embroidered in the towel.
 
 
 
 
 
 
KRYBER IS REAL!
 
 
 
"Wow....is it from your fans?" Jessica ask faking her smile.
 
 
 
"Yeah unnie...sweet right?? I love how they paired me with Amber...if only I can make her fall in love with me...i'd be the happiest girl......"
 
 
 
 
"You like Amber?"
 
 
 
"Yes...I do...but Amber said we should not let our emotions control us...what we are doing is just for fan service and she said....she have a girlfriend...I wonder who it is...."
 
 
 
 
"Wow.....she really said that?"
 
 
 
 
"yup!...unnie...what are you two doing?? when I saw you and Amber hugging at the hotel..."
 
 
 
 
"So...it was you?" Jessica first close the door and sat again on the bed letting out the a big sigh.
 
 
 
 
"Why? is there something I need to know?"
 
 
 
"I....and Amber...is in love with each other...."
 
 
 
"What?!!!"
 
 
 
"Yeah....and since the rumored about me and Taecyeon...she's avoiding me and I am too....avoiding her..."
 
 
 
"But...h...how...did you two fall in love??"
 
 
 
"It just happened Soojung....I like her smile,her crazy personality and even the way she looks at me...I fall for her without any reason..."
 
 
 
"So...are you jealous unnie?? if we are together?"
 
 
 
"Yes I do. but it's better that she's having a good relationship with you rather than seeing her with Hyuna, Nicole, Suzy and other Female Idols... There's alot of es around...because Amber is very attractive..."
 
 
 
"And now....what happened to you and Amber...do you think she's going to talk to you??"
 
 
"I miss her so much Soojung...please help me...."
 
 
"Okay Unnie...I will..."
 
 
 
[Jessica said all the things she and Amber's secret. There's no point of hiding it now to her sister it's better to say the truth to those few people that she can trust...]
 
 
 
 
"Amber! Amber!" Krystal ran towards Amber's room shouting.
 
 
 
"Yeah? why are you shouting so loud??" Amber ask feeling annoyed.
 
 
 
"I'm sorry but I heard that one of the SNSD members got into an accident...."
 
 
 
"What?!" Amber jump from her bed and grab Krystal's shoulder.
 
 
 
"Ouch! let go Amber...you're hurting me..."
 
 
 
"No! tell me! tell me...who is it??!!"
 
 
 
"It's....it's...."
 
 
 
"It's who Krystal??!! Tell me!"
 
 
 
 
"Jessica unnie..." Krystal pretends to cry.
 
 
 
"No..what happened to her?? where is she? what hospital??"
 
 
"Amber she's not in the hospital anymore....she's in our house..." Krystal manage to act in front of Amber not letting her figure that she's fooling her..this is for the sake of her unnie.
 
 
"Then let's go your house..." Amber and Krystal ran out and went to Jung's residence.
 
 
 
[They entered the room. It is Jessica's room there are flowers beside her bed and she's covered with bandages...]
 
 
"Sica!" Amber cried out. grabbing Jessica's hand and kissing it.
 
 
"Amber...i'll leave you two..." Krystal walked out and when she shut the door. She laugh out loud and went downstairs.
 
 
"Sica...i'm here...what happened?? please answer me...I already forgive you...it's my fault too for keeping my pride...but everyday I do miss the moment we've had...don't leave me...I love you Jessica...I really do..." Amber let out her tears to fall and she's sobbing so hard.
 
 
 
 
"Amber?" Jessica starts to speak.
 
 
"Jess? your awake??!!"
 
 
"I....I..." Jessica close her eyes and pretends she's dead.
 
 
"Jessica!!!!!! Don't leave me!" Amber screamed.
 
 
"hahahahaahaha....." Jessica laugh out loud removing the  bandages on her arms and legs. Amber's eyes is already wsollen and staring at Jessica giving her a confuse look...
 
 
 
"I thought you are--"
 
 
"Silly!....i'm just acting..." Jessica said. Amber wipe her tears and felt angry for fooling her. She stood up and was about to open the door.
 
 
"It's not April's Fools day and you are making fun of me Jess...and even your sister..." Jessica frowned. Amber twist the doorknob and was about to go when Jessica spoke again.
 
 
"If you step out in this room....we have to forget about us..it means it's over...Amber...I love you and you said you love me...are you going to let your pride again?? I did this because i'm tired of us ignoring each other...but if this is what you want...I'll give up too..." Jessica starts crying and covered her face with a blanket. She heard the door shut...she knew...Amber made her decision..it's over now. She cried and sobs under her blanket..it hurts her so much...But suddenly she felt a weight beside her...hugging her waist. Jessica removed her balnket and saw Amber staring at her...she smiled knowing what it means.
 
 
 
 
"I love you....and this is my decision.." Amber said and kissed Jessica's lips.
 
 
 
 
 
 
[They've been hanging out secretly with Yuri and Krystal the only people who knows about them... It was there SM town exhibit and all of the fans took pictures of their favorite bias...Jessica who was wandering around standing at the pictures gallery of F(x) is suddenly startled when a fan came to her and giving her something]
 
 
 
"Oh...hello..." Jessica greeted....
 
 
 
"Hi...this is for you Jessica-sshi..." The anonymous fan girl said and bowed to her. The girl smiled and now most of the people inside wanted to get closer with Jessica but the securities protected her.. Amber suddenly approach her secret girlfriend..
 
 
 
"Hey Jess..."
 
 
 
"Llama...what are you doing here?? there's alot of people inside we should--"
 
 
 
"What's that? is it a gift from fan your fan?"
 
 
 
"well this? yeah...." Jessica opened it. It was a towel rolled tightly. Amber help her to removed the bundle.People are starts gathering looking at the two...then someone called the two of them.
 
 
 
 
"Amber! Jessica!" A fan called and they turn their heads. the towel they are holding is not too long so the fans saw it....Papparazzi's starts taking a picture and the others making a fancam...Amber and Jessica doesn't know what to do...they look at the towel and  just now they realize what is wrtten.... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
JESSBER IS REAL!! 
Ice princess ❤ Llama
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
===============================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
 
Aigoo...i've been busy doing our reporting in School. And now I have my free time to update today...How is it?? Do you like Jessber? ^_^