Let's play a Love Game

Red Rabbit ( One Shots)

 

 

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

GIRLXGIRL

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Truth or Consequence?" Her friends ask, when the bottle stops spinning pointing to her.

 

 

"Truth....." The eye smiling girl answered.

 

 

"Okay...okay...i'll be the one who will ask you a question..." One of her friend said.

 

 

"Fine...ask me whatever you want."

 

 

"Do you love Nickhun??"

 

 

"Of course!"

 

 

"Do you think you and him will last forever?"

 

 

[The girl didn't answered, thinking twice about the question...]

 

 

"Okay..Time is up! Tiffany...it will be a consequence.." 

 

 

"What?! yah midget! that's not fair!"

 

 

"You didn't answer Sica's question...."

 

 

"But...how can I answer that? I don't know what will happen in our future and besides,we are happy of what relationship we have now..."

 

 

"well... it's still a consequence..." Taeyeon said.

 

 

"aissh!!..." Tiffany  manage to control her patience.

 

 

[They've been playing Spin the bottle for half an hour. Being in a dormitory is a bit boring, thanks for the roommates who joined to live with Tiffany and study in the same all girls school. Taeyeon and Jessica are  in a relationship together. Tiffany doesn't mind at all if some people thinks her bestfriends are weird...] 

 

 

"Tae... I think Tiffany will agree on this.." Jessica said hugging her girlfriend's arm.

 

 

"Yah! you two...stop being too sweet in front of me..what kind of consequence are you thinking?."

 

 

"Hmm... that girl...." Jessica pointed to the boyish girl standing in front of their dormitory gate, who is smoking and playing with her phone.

 

 

"Amber Liu??"

 

 

"Yeah....ask her to be your girlfriend..."

 

 

"what?!! are you crazy Jess??... She's...."

 

 

"HOT...right?" Jessica smiled still staring at the girl...

 

 

"Aissh...Sica...what about me?" Taeyeon whines pouting her lips to the ice princess.

 

 

"Hotter...haha.." Jessica peck Taeyeon's lips while Tiffany is still standing observing the latter outside.

 

 

"hmmm...Sica aren't you being too harsh?? Tiffany is in a relationship with Nickhun for 2 years...it's a bad thing to do this kind of stuff...I mean...you know...this is just a game...it's not a big deal..." Taeyeon tried to convince Jessica.

 

 

"Fine.....your right babe...this is just a gam--"

 

 

"okay...deal!" Tiffany quickly answered.

 

 

"Huh?!" Taengsic was surprised when they heard Tiffany.

 

 

"It's just a game right? but what if I made her to fall in love with me...what will be my reward?"

 

 

"are you serious?? Tiff, she's Amber Liu....all the students know her personality...one of the famous heartbreaker in our school...." Taeyeon said.

 

 

"Yeah...she's a heartbreaker...but she doesn't know I have a boyfriend... Nickhun is studying to an all boys school and here I am  at  FxGeneration High...." 

 

 

"Tiff...you're the one who decided to accept this consequence..." Jessica can't believe their bestfriend accepted the consequence.

 

 

"I know okay? well? what's for the reward?...."

 

 

"okay...we will give you 2 months for her to say yes and be your girlfriend.....if you win...we will give you this tickets, a trip to Jeju Island." Taeyeon then showed the ticket. It is the ticket she and Jessica bought...But, both of them will be busy on the day of the trip so they decided to use it for their game.

 

"Woah??!! okay...do I have to start now?" Tiffany widen her eyes when she saw the tickets.

 

 

"Relax Tiff...Amber is staying at 4th floor  you can use the stairs to see her......" Jessica rolled her eyes can't believe of what's going on with her bestfriend.

 

 

"oh...yeah...does she have any roommates?"

 

 

"nope...the landlady said that Amber wants a room only for herself..." Taeyeon said while texting someone on her phone.

 

"Babe? who are you texting?" Jessica peek on Taeyeon's phone.

 

"The landlady..." 

 

"Why? what do you need from her?"

 

"I will ask what is Amber's room..." Taeyeon answered. Both of them didn't notice that Tiffany went out already...and wanted to meet Amber.

 

 

 

 

*Tok! Tok! Tok!* Tiffany started knocking on everyone's room staying in the 4th floor.

 

 

"Yes? omg! Tiffany unnie?" The girl was surprise to see one of the popular student in their school standing in front of her..

 

 

" Oh...yes i'm Tiffany Hwang..."

 

 

"What can I do for you?"

 

 

"Actually...do you know what room is Amber liu?"

 

 

"Oh... Amber Liu? she's in room 415...."

 

 

"Oh..thank you...uhm..what's your name?"

 

 

"I'm Sulli...but, if you are going to confess to her..please...you should act normal...Oppa doesn't like girls who are spazzing around her."

 

 

"Huh? oppa? and what do you mean?"

 

 

"Every girl who confessess to her gets stuttered. I call her oppa because she's like my brother.."

 

 

"So...you are close with her? I know she's a heart breaker but.. I won't be like that and i'm not going to confess...I want her to join us and be our friend.."

 

 

"hmm...good luck then... have a good day Tiffany unnie...and P.S. don't make any eye contact with her....." Sulli then close the door.

 

 

"What?? why? Is she really that attractive? well..i've never seen her in a closer look..." Tiffany mumbles and continue walking. She stop and breath deeply ready to knock the door.

 

 

*Tok! Tok! Tok!*..... Tiffany kept on knocking but no one is opening the door.

 

 

"Aisshh...is she still outside?" Tiffany turns around and was shock when the short-haired girl was already standing in front of her. The girl moves closer and Tiffany was in daze..she moved her feet backwards and felt her back  leaning on the door..

 

 

"P.S. Don't make any eye contact with her." Tiffany remembered what the girl said earlier...It is true she can't take her eyes off from her. She felt like Amber is a magnet and can't resist the attraction.

 

 

"Who are you?" Amber ask.

 

"y...y..you.. don't know me?! I...i'm Tiffany Hwang..." She stuttered still not breaking the eye contact with her.

 

 

"hmm...why are you standing in front of my room? are you lost?"

 

 

"I'm here to be friends with you..."

 

 

"moved..."

 

 

"H..huh?"

 

 

"I said moved...are you deaf?"

 

 

"I said I want to be your friend! and you don't have any reaction?"

 

 

"Who cares...i'm not interested in you..." Amber said and push her away. She took out her keys and open her door  shutting it, leaving Tiffany outside.

 

 

"Playing hard to get? Let's see..." Tiffany then left and went to their room.

 

 

============================================================================================================

 

 

[ Taeny woke up at the same time while Jessica is still sleeping. Taeyeon is the one who always prepares their breakfast before going to school.  It's always been like this and up to now in their 12th grade..she felt like a mother taking care of her two kids.]

 

 

"Morning Tae..."

 

 

"Hey...good morning Tiff...so how did it go?"

 

 

"what?"

 

 

"with Amber...did she accept you?"

 

 

"That girl is playing hard to get..."

 

 

"Oh? really?....2 months only Tiff..."

 

 

"Aisshh...I know okay?...that trip will be mine..."

 

 

" But..Tiff..I'm warning you she's not easy compared to your past lovers before Nickhun..she's not like Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sunny and the other girls you've dated from the past...we don't know anything about her."

 

 

"Don't worry Tae...I have experience being into same relationship...it's only a piece of cake.."

 

 

"Wish you goodluck.."

 

 

 

[Taenysic arrived at their school, they went inside their building but Tiffany is separated from her bestfriends, she's not  in the same section with them. She rans fast as she could when the bell rang, she doesn't want to be late again and spend time in detention room..Tiffany entered the room and sat beside the sleeping figure...her eyes notice that all of her classmate is busy taking pictures of the girl beside her but she can't see her face clearly...]

 

 

"Kyeopta!" Her classmates keep on saying.

 

 

"Who's this?" Tiffany ask her other seatmate.

 

 

"Oh...Tiffany unnie...it's Amber Liu..."

 

"Woah! really?"

 

[Tiffany didn't recognizeAmber because she's wearing a jacket covering her face...The teacher is not yet present, Tiffany stood up and face the handsome girl..]

 

"she's really cute..."Tiffany said to herself. She lowered her head closer to the sleeping figure...her classmates didn't bother to stop what she's going to do...more closer and she's almost going to kiss Amber's cheeks. But the girl open her eyes and look at Tiffany without any emotion.

 

 

"You again?"

 

 

"uhm..yes..me again...what are you doing here? your in Class 4A and this is class 4D.."

 

 

"I know...but Mr. Sungmin wanted me to transfer here in his Physics subject just this time..."

 

 

"So you mean, you will be our classmate now?"

 

 

"Why do you ask so many questions? Aren't you getting tired of talking?" Amber ask feeling annoyed already. Tiffany is bursting inside her mind...she kept on thinking to what kind of plan she's going to do to make Amber fall for her...she really need much time...Amber is not playing hard to get.... she's really hard to get...

 

 

"I'm sorry if i'm bothering you...would you be my friend?" 

 

 

"No...." Amber said and stretch her arms feeling sleepy again. Suddenly,their teacher entered and start their class.

 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

         She's really a tough one huh? what's with her? I can't make any move... Amber keeps on ignoring me until we finish our class... I saw another girl confess to her but she just push her away like what she did to me...Seriously? Is she a perfectionist? base on status? personality? or physical appearance?....Darn....I walked out of our building when my boyfriend texted me that he's outside the school waiting for me...I told him to not enter in our school. well first, because he's a handsome  guy and secondly, I don't want Amber to see that I have a boyfriend or else I will not have my free tickets....I really wanted to spend my vacation at Jeju Island.

 

 

 

"Lovely fany...." Nickhun called and smiled to his gf, he was about to kiss her lips but Tiffany stops him.

 

 

"Not here Nick...let's have some coffee..." Tiffany said and drag her boyfriend.

 

 

Amber's POV

 

             I went out of the building wanted to avoid the girls spazzing around me....They are just too annoying to handle and I don't want any one of them...Most of the girls in our school gave me a codename as a "heartbreaker"... well.. I don't want to be in a relationship...i'm still looking for someone I can have for the rest of my life not someone to display just because my girl is beautiful...I wanted a simple one...a girl who can make me smile, understand me and will give me the love I want to feel....I light my cigarrete and put it in my mouth...I saw two figures outside our school...are they making out? what an easy girl...I mumbles while inhaling the menthol flavor to run through my nose....Oh...then I realize it was the girl who wants to be friends with me...so she's taken already? and now they're making out in front of our school..tss...

 

 

 

 

 

[Tiffany spent her dinner with Nickhun...they talked alot of things about their school and she wants to open the topic about her deal with Taengsic but she felt it will only ruin their moment together...Having 2 years of relationship with her boyfriend is the longest relationship she ever have....when she was still dating girls...she really love playing with their hearts and now when she met Nickhun everything change...the way she was before is a different one  now....]

 

 

 

"oppa!" Sulli run towards Amber's direction.

 

 

"Sulli...do you need something?"

 

 

"Oppa...I want to sleep with you...Can I?"

 

 

"But..you have your own room..."

 

 

"I don't want to sleep with Victoria unnie...she's drunk again..."

 

 

"Aisshh...okay...you can sleep here..."

 

 

"Yehey!"

 

 

"But on the couch..."

 

 

"What?!...oppa...I want to sleep beside you..."

 

 

"Aigoo...what are you? a little kid?..."

 

 

"Only for you oppa ^^" Sulli gave her sweetest smile and Amber can't do anything but to say yes.

 

 

[Sulli jump like a kid when Amber let her sleep inside her room...Just then Tiffany was walking at the 4th floor, already in her Pajama...she wanted to see Amber before she goes to sleep...]

 

 

*tok! tok! tok!* Tiffany knocks..and the door opened.

 

 

"Tiffany unnie?"

 

 

"Uhm..Sulli?...am I in the right room?"

 

 

"well...if your looking for oppa she's here..."

 

 

"Oh...then..what are you doing inside her room?"

 

 

"I'm going to sleep with her..."

 

 

"w...what?!" Tiffany gave her a surprised look and Sulli just smiled.

 

 

"Hey Sulli, who are you talking to?" Amber ask and peek outside. She saw Tiffany standing in front of them.

 

 

"h...hey..Amber..." Tiffany greeted.

 

 

"You? again? what's your purpose of coming here?"

 

 

"Uhm..I want to say goodnight before I sleep.."

 

 

"what a lame excuse...do you think i'm a fool? we're not even close..." Amber scoff...and glared at Tiffany.

 

 

"Look..I want you to be my friend..." Tiffany looks serious and at the same time she's eager to make Amber fall into her plan.

 

 

"tss...why me?"

 

 

"I..I..." Tiffany thinks some reason.."because, I want to be close with you...I want to know you more..."

 

 

"What are you? a detective?.." Amber ask Sulli to sleep first...she was about to shut the door but Tiffany tried to get inside and now...she finally entered...her eyes wandered around, the room looks relaxing and quite...there are scented candles displayed around.

 

 

"Get out..." Amber calmly said...

 

 

"Fine...I have a reason why I wanted to be friends with you...so let me explain..." Tiffany then didn't have a choice but to say the real reason.

 

 

"Tss...okay then.." Amber let Tiffany seat on her couch and she sat beside her.

 

 

"We played spin the bottle..with my two bestfriend...that time I lost, and they gave me a consequence...For two months I need you to be my gf in exchange of tickets which is a trip to Jeju island....so please? can you be my girlfriend?" Tiffany spill what she had to say.

 

 

"Just because of that game? and why me?"

 

 

"Jessica chose you when we saw you smoking..."

 

 

"Oh....i'm sorry..but I don't want to be your gf..."

 

 

"please....I want that trip..."

 

 

"so?"

 

 

"are you really that kind of person?...be my girlfriend  until my bestfriends gave me the tickets..."

 

 

"huh? why would you need someone to join you for lying?"

 

 

"i'm begging now..."

 

 

"can't feel it..."

 

 

"okay...one thing's for sure...I won't fall in love with you..let's say...this is just  a love game...once you fall it means your out...."

 

 

"and what's the connection of that?? A love game? same like the movie, friends with benefits? There's a rule that you shouldn't fall in love to each other but you can have se--"

 

 

"W...wait! that's the exception....be with me...let's pretend to be a couple"

 

 

"why are you so crazy over that ticket?"

 

 

"because I wanted to spend my time there with the special person"

 

 

"Oh..you mean--" Amber knew she has a boyfriend but Tiffany suddenly speak.

 

 

"Oh...if your thinking that I have a boyfriend..I don't...i'm attracted to girls..." Tiffany said avoiding to talk about her relationship status.

 

 

"Liar..." Amber speak from her thoughts.

 

 

"Please? I will give you anything you want for an exchange.."

 

 

"Hmm.....well.... I guess it would help me also to stop the girls chasing me...Fine...i'll say yes to it..." Amber accepted the deal and Tiffany grab her hand holding it tightly.

 

 

"Really?! Thank you! Amber...you don't know how happy I am..." Tiffany said still not letting go of her hand.

 

 

"Okay...enough with this drama...guess will start tomorrow then..." Amber remove her hand from the girl and stood up.

 

 

"Y...yes...we should start tomorrow...let's go together in School"...

 

 

"Fine..."Amber walked to her door and opened it for Tiffany..."go now....it's getting late..." She said then Tiffany nodds waving at her.

 

 

 

===============================================================================================================

 

 

 

[Amber and Tiffany is walking hand in hand together around the school while the girls  kept looking at them is shock to see the couple...Taengsic witness the two and gasp...doesn't know if what they are seeing is real...The news spreaded easily like a virus...those fan girls of Tiffany gets lessen because of Amber...]

 

 

"Yah! Pany!..." Taeyeon shouted calling their bestfriend.

 

 

"Hey...sorry If I didn't go with you guys...i'm with my gf now..." Tiffany said hugging Amber's arm.

 

 

"Woah?! already" Jessica ask.

 

 

"Why? do you think i'm lying?" Tiffany then ask Amber to introduce herself to her bestfriends.

 

 

"uhm...Good morning Taeyeon-sshi and Jessica-sshi...i'm Amber Liu...Tiffany's girlfriend from now on.." Amber bowed to them and show her attractive smile. Taengsic is both speechless and stared at her.

 

 

"Uhm..yah! you two...why are you spacing out?" Tiffany broke the silence.

 

 

"Well.. Amber-sshi can we borrow Tiffany? for a moment?" Taeyeon ask.

 

 

"Oh..Okay i'll meet her later..." Amber left and Tiffany was drag by her bestfriends inside the cafeteria with only few students eating inside.

 

 

"Now Tiff...tell us how did you get her that easily?" Jessica cross her arms raising her eyebrow..

 

 

"I just...flirt with her..and she gave in...that's all..."

 

 

"Your lying...it won't make Amber fall for your trap Hwang...she's a heartbreaker..remember?"

 

 

"But to me she's not...okay...give me the tickets..."

 

 

"Not so fast..." Taeyeon answered...

 

 

"What?! are you kidding me?"

 

 

"nope...we are still going to observe you too..."

 

 

"That's not fair!"

 

 

"Baby...give me the tickets..." Taeyeon took it from Jessica. She hold it in front of Tiffany, "I'm going to cut this into pieces..." she said.

 

 

"don't! f..fine...if you don't trust me then go ahead...follow us around..." Tiffany then stood up clenching her fist.

 

=============================================================================================================

 

 

 

[ 2 months passed ...and every girl in the school  believes now that the Tiffber couple is real. Taeyeon and Jessica are still observing them, not convince enough from the sweetness of the two.]

 

 

"Oppa!" Sulli called out disturbing Amber while doing homeworks.

 

"What?"

 

"How long are you going to continue your relationship with Tiffany unnie?"

 

"Why are you asking?"

 

"Because...I know you two are only pretending that you are together.."

 

"You know?"

 

"I heard the two of you...that day when Tiff unnie insist to be your friend..."

 

"So you already know..."

 

"Oppa...it's wrong...you should stop seeing her..."

 

"Just after her bestfriends gave in and give the tickets to Tiffany.."

 

"Why do you have to do that? why do you care for her now?"

 

"Because of her...the girls who keeps on bothering me stops...and thanks to Tiffany I got a chance to have my freedom..without anyone following me around..."

 

"Well yeah...but is it the only reason?? I saw you both last time...you two are now holding each other's hand even if there's no people..."

 

"I...--" Amber stops writing down her notes. She remembered  when Tiffany saw a bug flying around and she grab Amber's hand telling her to kill the bug...That time she wants to feel her hand longer...She doesn't know why...but two months of being with Tiffany is something she felt different. 

 

"You falling for her?" Sulli snapped her fingers and Amber turned around.

 

"It won't happen..." Amber answered.

 

"Oppa...she's the first girl you ever accepted to be with you..."

 

"It's because she beg for me..."

 

"Aigoo....whatever you say oppa.....you should stop what you are doing..." Sulli said and walked out from Amber's room.

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

             Sulli is right...this is wrong...what we are doing is wrong...Tiffany has a boyfriend and it's like i'm the one tolerating her to cheat over him......but sometimes why do I feel like I want her attention...only for me..and i'm pretending that I still don't know about her relationship status...the way she smiles  in front of him...it's the real her...wait... i'm falling for her...I have to do it now...I need to get away...away from the game we started..... just relationship, no feelings attached....

 

 

 

[Amber visited the Taenysic room. It's a good timing that Tiffany and Jessica is not there, they went out shopping leaving Taeyeon alone.]

 

 

"Oh hey Amber-sshi.." Taeyeon greeted and let Amber to enter.

 

"I'm sorry to disturb you ...but..I have to tell you something.."

 

"About what? If you are looking for Tiffany she's--"

 

"Please give her the ticket she wanted..." Amber said looking straight to Taeyeon's eyes.

 

"Huh?" Taeyeon gave her a confuse look.

 

"I don't want to keep on lying to you...but Tiffany begged for me to be her gf"

 

"w...what?!"

 

"I know she has a boyf riend even if she don't  tell me the truth or share me the things about her....."

 

"A...Amber-sshi..."

 

"what we are doing is wrong..right? and because of your childish game...I get involved too.."

 

"I'm sorry if we--"

 

"It's fine....I need to go now...besides I know Tiffany won't look for me if you give what she wants...the deal between us will be over after that.." 

 

"Amber...are you falling for Tiffany? I mean...do you like her?" Taeyeon ask waiting for her answer.

 

"I don't want to...but I already did." Amber said and went out of the room. Taeyeon still don't get what she said but now she knows the truth about Tiffany and Amber.

 

 

 

While @ The Shopping Mall

 

 

"Tiff...look it's Nickhun..." Jessica said pointing to the guy laughing with his friends.

 


"What is he doing here?? Jess! Let's hide..." Tiffany pulled her bestfriend inside the accesory shop and hides waiting for them to pass by...

 

 

"Tiff? what are you doing? your bf is here...why don't you go and show yourself to Nickhun.." Jessica said and stood up when they saw them gone.

 

"Jess...he is spending time with his friends...it's not good to bother them..."

 

"Well..okay...then let's go home now..." Jessica notice her bestfriend keeps on checking her phone."Yah! are you listening to me? why do you keep on looking your phone? are you waiting for Nickhun to call you?"

 

"No...I'm waiting for Amber's reply...i've been texting her..."

 

"Oh come on Tiff...you don't need to pretend in front of me that you and Amber are really into a relationship.."

 

"I don't know what you are talking about Jess..."

 

"Fine..then let's get back to our dorm...Taeyeon said she's going to give you, your tickets..."

 

"What??! okay let's go home..."

 

 

[Tiffany and Jessica saw Taeyeon seating on the couch.]

 

 

"Hey Taeyeon" Tiffany poke her cheeks while Jessica peck her girlfriend's lips.

 

"You two seatdown " Taeyeon said and took out the tickets from her pocket.

 

"Are you giving it to me now?" Tiffany ask.

 

"Yes..." Taeyeon answered and Jessica is not surprise to what her gf did..Because when she and Tiffany are shopping she received a text from Taeyeon revealing all the secrets that Amber said.

 

 

"Yes! yes! thank you Tae and Jess...I love you both...!" Tiffany hugged her bestfriends. She's jumping happily and kept on kissing the tickets in her hand.

 

"Have a happy vacation there...it will be on next month" Taeyeon said.

 

"Wait...so do you guys believe us now? me and Amber?"

 

"Tiff....for the truth...do you like her?" Jessica then ask.

 

"I...--" Tiffany froze and kept quite... her mind is full of thoughts...She knew....it's not a game between them anymore...she falls now into Amber's charm....Because two months of pretending, she learn alot about her personality...The sweet side of her...the most caring person she ever met is Amber...and now she's confuse of what is her feeling for Nickhun...She have a boyfriend...yes it's true...but when she and Amber are together she felt so much happiness and that change her feelings....

 

 

"Yes or No?" Taeyeon is now the one asking.

 

"No...I love Nickhun remember?"

 

"So now you get your reward...you are going to break up with her?" Taeyeon wanted to know if Tiffany is being true to herself.

 

"Yeah..I...I..will..." Tiffany went to her room to change. Taengsic look at each other and knew that their bestfriend is in love with someone else now.

 

 

 

[ Tiffany woke up early...Nickhun is waiting outside their dorm because her bf wanted to accompany her in going to school.. They didn't notice that Amber is just standing not too far away from them... They arrived at the school Tiffany excitedly went to their classroom and waited for Amber to come...but the girl is absent. Her face went into a frown, she thought she's going to see her. Their class ended and everyone rush to go out...]

 

 

"I didn't know that Amber and Tiffany broke up already...so it means we have a chance with Amber now??" One of the student said and Tiffany heard it whens she pass by the hallway.

 

 

"We? broke up?"  Tiffany Whisper to herself. She quickly run out of the building and find Amber...she spot her with a group of girls and saw Sulli seating on her lap...Her blood boils seeing the two .

 

"Amber!" Tiffany shouted.

 

"Tiffany?"

 

"Tiffany Unnie?"

 

"What are you two doing? huh?"

 

"Enjoying our moment together..." Amber answered. Sulli knew what will happen next..she ask the other girls to leave the two alone.

 

" what's wrong with you? i've been texting you and you're not answering me?!" Tiffany kept on shouting.

 

"It's  game over...you have your tickets now right? and we can stop pretending...are you happy now? and this is the good thing....aren't you mad at yourself for lying to your boyfriend?? Let's stop now...you already have what you want....." Amber took her bag and walked away...Tiffany felt her tears...and cried without knowing why does she have to act like that..She's also surprise that Amber knew about her and Nickhun.

 

 

[Taengsic heard a loud sob from Tiffany's room and they both twist the knob to see what's happening with their bestfriend..]

 

 

"Tiff what's wrong?" Taeyeon wipes Tiffany's tears.

 

"I....I... like her....I like Amber...what am I going to do?" Tiffany said.

 

"See....it's our fault...we are very sorry Tiff...if only we didn't--" Jessica said apologizing for what they did.

 

"It's me...I like being with her...Amber is the only person who made me feel different....two years of relationship with Nickhun... I thought it's real...I thought i'm completely in love with him....but whenever I see him with some other girls I don't feel anything...it's just fine...and when I see Amber with someone..I felt jealous...because I want her eyes to only look at me...why? it's only two months of spending time with her...." Tiffany cried confuse of her feelings.

 

 

"Because you can't feel the real love until the right person comes to you...Even us notice Tiff... You always spend time with Nickhun yet we still doesn't hear it from you of how happy you are with him...If we always ask, do you love him...you would always say yes...but in reality...is he the one who can make you happy?" Taeyeon understand how her bestfriend is feeling now.....the game they use to play becomes reality...

 

 

"I...I.. will talk to Nickhun i'm going to--"

 

"Tiff...we are the one who's going to explain it to him...go and find Amber...you should know what she feels for you too.." Jessica said cheering  their bestfriend to follow what she really feels.

 

 

[Tiffany suddenly stood up and went to Amber's room. She felt nervous her hands are shaking still hopes that she can say what she feels now...it's not about the game anymore...her feelings for her is real.  She lost and fall in love with Amber....but even though it's over she wants to win for the second time...]

 

 

"Unnie?"  A girl called out and Tiffany turned around.

 

"S...Sulli?"

 

"I'm sorry if you misunderstood us...oppa catch me when I slipped and lost my balance..."

 

"I'm the one who needs to apologize..she didn't tell me about that..but i'm glad to hear it from you...."

 

"unnie...So it's over now?"

 

"hmm?"

 

"You and Oppa...about your deal..."

 

"How did you?--"

 

"Long story unnie.But if you are here to talk to her..she's not here..."

 

"Where is she now?"

 

"She already left...she's going to transfer to another school..."

 

"What?!! where is Amber? why didn't she told me about this..." Tiffany burst grabbing Sulli's shoulder shaking the younger girl in front of her.

 

"U..unnie...calm down please??" Sulli pleaded and Tiffany let go of the younger girl...she sat on the floor.

 

"Tell me...you know what's happening around us right? then please don't lie...what did she said? before she go..." Tiffany ask...she starts to cry again...

 

"Unnie....Oppa said....that she loves you....afraid of what will happen if you continue your relationship as a fake couple...even if you didn't tell her about your boyfriend...she understand it...Oppa...is just someone who joined you for playing a game...she don't want to ruin your life and cheat over your boyfriend..."

 

 

"I lost too Sulli...I'm having so much fun with her until I realize....I love her too..."

 

 

"Unnie...i'm sorry if I can't help you with this...because I haven't been into a relationship...but one things for sure...Oppa...loves you...." Sulli stood up felt pity to her.

 

 

 

=============================================================================================================

 

 

 

[ Two weeks and all of the things change. Nickhun and Tiffany broke up and he accepted her decision.... Taeyeon and Jessica is inside Tiffany's room helping her to put her clothes in her luggage bag..]

 

 

"Pany....are you sure you will be okay?" Taeyeon ask.

 

"yeah...I will...I have to enjoy my trip there... and you two? where are you going to spend your vacation?"

 

"Uhm Sica's parents wants to see me again so we are going to California and visit them."

 

"Good for you two..." Tiffany smiled.

 

"Hey Tiff....It's hard...we know how you feel..." Jessica said hugging her bestfriend.

 

"I have to go....I need to enjoy my vacation there right?? I want to forget what happened here...I want to be alone.." Tiffany carried her bags and bid goodbye to Taengsic.

 

 

 

[Tiffany arrived at Jeju Island, she entered to the hotel ..It's been a tiring day for her but as long as she wanted to sleep...Amber's face kept on flashing inside her mind....She suddenly stood up and took a shower...]

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the hotel

 

 

"Sir this way..." One of the hotel crew said leading the guest to one of the room.

 

 

"Is this the room? are you sure she checked in here?"

 

"Yes sir..."

 

"Okay..give me the spare key..."

 

"But...sir...we have rules that--"

 

"50,000 won...is it enough?"

 

"here sir...I hope you have a good day with your gf..."

 

"Thank you...i'm not a guy anyway....i'm a girl."

 

 

[Amber slowly opened the door...]

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

                I've been hiding to her and I ask Sulli to cover me up...I saw her crying that day... while i'm inside Sulli's room. I also heard she broke with her boyfriend...And then I found out that she love me too.Though I stop coming to school before the vacation, I always ask  Taeyeon-sshi if what is Tiffany doing while i'm away....And now this time...I followed her...how? the Taengsic couple gave me the other ticket and told me....If I really love Tiffany I should confess to her....and I didn't think twice....I need to say only three words for her to realize how I feel...and this time I have the courage to say it .

 

 

 

[Tiffany is just done taking a bath...she is wrapped in a towel and wear her clothes quickly...She then notice the lights went off and she jump from her bed...]

 

 

"Gosh! what's happening?" Tiffany mumbles and took her phone...she use it to find the switch. When she turn on the lights, someone covered her eyes and she dropped her phone on the floor.

 

 

"Ahhhh!!! who are you??!! let go of me!" Tiffany keeps on struggling from the person hugging her tightly and covering her eyes...Suddenly...she heard a song playing....

 

 

 

 

It feels like a lifetime,
A thousand days have passed by
Since I held you close to me
If I could see that smile from my friend
I know that I could live again
I need you here with me

Heaven knows what to say
Even though for right
Now you’re so far away
I hope and I pray
Somewhere in your heart I’ll always stay

Girl, lately my sun doesn’t shine without you
Never noticed what it feels like to be without you
Feels like I took my last step
And my last breath in my life ending
Had to say just what I was feeling, girl
‘Cause my sun doesn’t shine,
Sun doesn’t shine without you

This is more for me than for you
Girl, I finally see there’s no substitute
For what we have
Do you know how much I love you

Heaven knows what to say
Even though for right now you’re so far away
Gonna tell you and show you
Do whatever I can do to get back to you

Girl, lately my sun doesn’t shine without you
Never noticed what it feels like to be without you
Feels like I took my last step
And my last breath in my life ending
Had to say just what I was feeling, girl
‘Cause my sun doesn’t shine,
Sun doesn’t shine without you

 

 

[Tiffany calmed down when she heard the song...she hug the person's arms more tightly....]

 

 

"I waited for this to happen....I thought you're really gone..." Tiffany said and slowly the person remove her hands from Tiffany's eyes..still hugging her from behind...

 

 

"I'm sorry If I run away ...i'm weak of losing to our game...but myt feelings for you went stronger than before and I realize......I don't care if it's over ....I'm here because I want to continue where we left.....I love you Tiffany Hwang."

 

 

[Tiffany smiled and turned around...she pecked the Girl's lips...]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I Love you too......Heartbreaker..." Both of them smiled to each other. Enjoying their moment together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

 

 

 

It's been a long time.......Sorry guys If I made you wait......I'm just too busy with my projects and I was drinking vodka while typing this story...haha...I hope you like it...I don't know if there's a chemistry between this pairing....whew! Exams Tomorrow..wish me luck! I Love you guys ^_^

 

 

 

 

 

 

amber-j-liu:  lim (wonder girls) giving amber a congratulatory hug   Is anyone really safe from Pimpber?

 

Tiffany Feeling... Awkward?

 

 

 

 

269374_581512808544505_868761278_n.jpg

 

-- She cut her hair....anyway still cool and beautiful ^_^