My Dancing Queen

Red Rabbit ( One Shots)

 

 

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

GIRLXGIRL

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

              There she is. The girl I admire the most...Every time I watch her dancing, I wish I was the one holding her hand and carefully lifting her . But I guess..it is the only thing I can do..she's a famous dancer and I am..just a fan of hers...Yes! i'm done downloading her video..i'll add this to my collection...Kim Hyoyeon..I hope I can meet you someday..

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Amber!"

 

"WTF?! you scared me Sunny..."

 

"Haha..sorry.."

 

"You don't really know how to knock..."

 

"Fine fine...i'll go out again and knock.."

 

"What the?..stop fooling around...what brings you here?"

 

"uhm.....Yuri sent me here...well she wants to say sorry for shouting at you last time...so...can you go back again? to us..."

 

"No..It's that easy Sunny....she said harsh words to me...maybe i'll be quitting in our group.."

 

"What?! No...please Amber...we only have two weeks to practice for finals..."

 

"You can win without me...."

 

"We can't...what if I say..that one of the judge will be Kim Hyoyeon.."

 

"K...Kim Hyoyeon?"

 

"Ahuh...so?"

 

"Aisshh!! okay...what time is our practice today?"

 

"4 pm sharp! hehe..see you later Amber..."

 

"Yeah..laters...."

 

 

 

          Amber  is a good dancer in the eyes of many people. But she doesn't  believe in what others say to her...She's been very depressed.. that time when she auditioned to one of the top Entertainment company in South Korea and she failed. Being in a country with so many conservative people..she just chose to work with her friends and form a group called  NEW GENERATION. Since then, most of their group gains alot of attention to other people..Yes they have fans and supports them even if they are not a famous idols. Amber knew it would be the best thing to do for now..joining to dance contest and keep winning...

 

 

 

 

"Yehey! Amber is back!" Sunny shouted and hug Amber..the other members came and greet her too.

 

"Hey Amber what's up? It's nice to see you back...we missed you so much.." Sooyoung said and patted the young girl's head.

 

"Thanks Guys...well Sunny persuaded me and I can't resist coming here and of course...I just can't abandoned you like that. I mean we made this group..for us and --"

 

 

"Enough with the drama. Let's go back to practice guys...she's gone for only a week.." Yuri suddenly said and kept dancing.

 

"Yuri...she's back...you should greet her too..."

 

"Why would I be sorry for her? you know Tiff...it's not my fault..."

 

"Oh come on guys here we go again...Yuri...you asked me to say Sorry to her and now you are ignoring Amber again..." Sunny crossed her arms and glared at Yuri.

 

"I understand guys...it's fine let's continue practicing so that we can win to finals." Amber didn't bother to look at Yuri. She drop her bag and move her feet behind  Yoona and Seohyun.

 

"We are happy to see you again" Yoona whisper to Amber and she smiled as a thank you.

 

 

 

       =====================================================

 

 

 Amber bid goodbye to her friends and decided to eat dinner alone. She went to a Mexican restaurant and order her food..

 

 

"Tacos and burritos please"

 

"Dine in or take out?"

 

"Dine in..."

 

"Okay Sir...wait for 10 minutes here is your number " Amber didn't say anything to correct the man in front of her..she's used for being mistaken as a guy. 

 

 

 

While waiting for her order, she realize that it's late already. There were only few customers inside and in her front table there is two lesbian couples being sweet together. Yes. She's jealous...it's been a long time since she have a relationship with a girl...the girl she thought that wouldn't leave her but chose a man over her.

 

 

" my life...." She said to herself.

 

"Here's your order.."

 

"Ohh..thank you..."

 

"Anything you need sir?"

 

"This is enough.Thanks.."  Amber started eating and forget about her past. She eats like a beast right now. Too hungry after draining all of her energy to their practice.

 

 

 

"Oh! It's Hyoyeon!" One of the customer inside shouted and Amber stopped from eating.

 

 

Hyoyeon-Dancing-with-the-Stars-2-kim-hyo

 

 

The well known dance artist smiled and wave to everyone inside..Bowing her head and walked to the counter to order her food. Amber  can't believe what she is seeing now..The person she was dreaming is now here..Hyoyeon look for a place where she can seat  though it's not crowded she sat next to Amber's table..

 

 

"Hello" Hyoyeon greeted but the girl in front of her seems to be too busy staring at her.

 

"Pinch me..." Amber suddenly said.

 

"Oh..are you talking to me?" Amber nodded and went closer to Hyoyeon. She pinch Amber's cheeks.

 

"AW!" The girl shouted and went back to her seat..

 

"Oh my..i'm sorry.."

 

"N..no...no need to apologize..well it's real..."

 

"what's real?"

 

"You.."

 

"Of course i'm real..."

 

"You are Kim Hyoyeon...I mean...aisshh...It's really you...i'm your fan.."

 

"Wow...so what's your name?"

 

"Amber..."

 

"hmm...cute name for a guy like you.."

 

"Haha..well..i'm a girl..it's not new to me that everyone would think i'm a guy.."

 

"Ooohhh...you look adorable and handsome..."

 

"I...well..ahm Thanks.." Amber blush so hard and wipe her sweats.

 

"Are you okay? Amber-sshi?"

 

"More than okay..Miss Kim.."

 

"Can I seat with you?"

 

"Yes...well i'm done eating.."

 

"It's okay..oh my order is here..."

 

"You ordered the same food like me..."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes...you know...I just can't believe you are here..I mean..I just watch your videos..I even have a collection of your dance...uhm.."

 

"What?"

 

"Nevermind..."

 

"Do you like me?"

 

"I....well..I know..i'm just an average person for you Miss Kim...you are this high and i'm here..in the middle..you are an artist and i'm your fan..and yes...I like you..."

 

"Very honest...I'm happy to hear it...I like you too.."

 

"Oh..thanks..I am...what?!!" Amber widened her eyes.

 

"I mean I like you as my fan...."

 

"Ahh..haha..."

 

"You know Amber-sshi..it's nice meeting you..."

 

"Me too..can I ask you something?..it's a bit personal...it's fine if you don't want to answer it"

 

"What are you going to ask?"

 

"Are you taken??"

 

"Hmmm...can I trust you??"

 

"Y..yes..." Amber nervously answered..her fingers crossed under the table hoping she's not yet in a relationship.

 

"I'm not...."

 

"R...really?"

 

"Yes..."

 

"woah...this is the luckiest day for me.."

 

"haha..you are funny Amber..."

 

"Am I?"

 

"Yes you are...so..i'm done eating..I need to go.."

 

"Already?"

 

"I need to rest..."

 

"I hope to see you again..."

 

"We will see each other again..on finals...goodluck.." Hyoyeon bid goodbye and even sent a flying kiss to Amber.

 

"What the...how did she know..?" Amber sat on the chair again. Smiling like an idiot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

================================================================================

 

 

 

Hyoyeon's POV

 

         It is not my first time to see her...I've seen their videos before and I was happy that I am invited to be one of the judge in a Dance Contest.. It's nice meeting her in person...she looks really beautiful....she has this features like a real man...I just don't know why...but she caught me off guard...I think...I want to know about her more..

 

 

 

 

"Guys! Formation please...I want to see it.." The leader of the group stood in front of her members watching them.

 

"Aisshh..the kid leader is back again.." Tiffany said.

 

"What did you say?"

 

"Nothing baby..." Tiffany answered back and everyone laugh.

 

"We only have two days guys before finals...and this time...it is not only a simple competition...many people will watch us....so...we have to do everything we can...Fighting everyone!!"

 

 

"Fighting!!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone is busy preparing their costumes and props. Ten groups of dancers were chosen to compete in the finals..Thousands of people are going to watch their performance...this is one of the biggest event that will be held to witness the next group of idol.

 

 

 

"Guys..i'm nervous..." Sunny said and keeps on walking back and forth.

 

"Relax Sunny..." Amber comforted her and gave her a back hug...

 

"You two are so sweet..." Jessica said.

 

"Are you jealous?" Amber ask and grin at her.

 

"Stop being such a cutie Amber...that's why Yuri is mad at you.."

 

"Haha..it's not my fault..."

 

"Enough guys..we are going to perform next..." Yuri said and hug Jessica.

 

 

 

 

"Okay! People this group is one of the most popular group that you all know...will they be our next idol group? Let's now call on...the NEW GENERATION!"

 

 

Screams and shouts were heard mostly guys... and the girls were cheering for Amber, Yuri, and Taeyeon..They went to the stage facing their fans..Amber's eyes wander around and in a second..she saw Hyoyeon looking at her too..she look down for being caught...Their group starts to sing and show their amazing talent.

 

 

 

tumblr_mmns8dShBe1s5fxdjo1_250.gif tumblr_mmns8dShBe1s5fxdjo2_250.gif

 

tumblr_m8tj3wHWCt1qhne6go1_500.gif

 

 

 

 

 

After four minutes of performance..all the judges stood up and gave around of applause..

 

 

"Wow! this group is truly amazing...New Generation! you guys never failed us to see the real meaning of having  talent and skills..." The host said and all of their fans scream loudly and clap their hands...also whistling for a wonderful performance...

 

 

 

"Guys...we did great right?" Taeyeon ask her members.

 

"Yes Taeyeon unnie...we did a good job." Seohyun answered.

 

"I feel it we will win this..." Sooyoung said and drank a bottle of gatorade.

 

"I wish this performance will bring us to the next level of popularity..." Jessica then wipe her girlfriend's sweat.

 

"Thank you babe..." Yuri said and peck her lips.

 

 

 

They waited after the last group perform. Amber left her members for a minute to breath some fresh air and also to pray that they should win this competition..She close her eyes no one is there in the backstage except few guards surrounding the area...Amber breathe in and out....

 

 

"Please...I hope we win..." She whispers.

 

"Yes...you guys are the champion for us..." Another girl spoke standing in front of Amber.

 

"Miss Kim?"

 

"yup....it's me..what are you doing here Amber? you don't want to know who's the champion?"

 

"I'm just praying..wishing that we will win this competition.."

 

"You all made us surprise to your performance..and I like your voice when you rap..."

 

"Thank you Miss Kim.."

 

"Amber..if your group wins..I hope you have a contract with the same company i'm working with..."

 

"Why Miss Kim?"

 

"I want to know you more...I mean..all of you.."

 

"Don't worry...I want to work with you too Hyoyeon" Amber smiled and grab her hand. Both of them went back to the stage.

 

 

 

 

"Quiet please! everyone...The group who got the highest votes..with 95.89% ....is....*drum rolls*   you guys ready to know??!!! it's the .......New Generation!!!"

 

 

 

 

====================================================

 

 

After Two Months since the New Generation won and got an award as the Rookie of the year..there are many companies who wants to own them but Amber told to her members that they should accept the offer from Soshi Entertainment...All of them agreed and now they are living together in one dorm..Their popularity increases and their schedules are fully loaded..Amber never thought that this kind of life would become a reality for her..she felt she's beyond from being a top star..Her and Hyoyeon became closer..they went out for a few dates together and only her members knows about it...

 

 

 

"so...how is it?" Hyoyeon ask leaning her head to Amber's shoulder.

 

"what?"

 

"we are both idols now..."

 

"Hyoyeon...I love you.."

 

"I love you too Amber.."

 

"Han River is a good place to confess my feelings to you" Amber said and kissed her girlfriend's soft lips.

 

"Thank you for bringing me here..."

 

"Because you are my special girl and--"

 

 

 

*click! click! click!* The sound of the camera interrupted their moment.

 

 

 

"Wait..." Amber stood up and she saw two paparazzi's taking their picture.

 

"What is it babe?"

 

"Let's go now... they are taking a picture of us..."

 

"What?! arrggh! "

 

"This is bad..." The couple leave immediately. It is not maybe a lucky day for them...they are idols now and they hate it when most of the people enter to their private lives.

 

 

 

 

 

NEWSPAPER DAILY

Two famous idols were seen holding hands and kissing at the Han River last night.  They are Amber Liu and Kim Hyoyeon....are they just friends? or more than being friends?? Are they going out of the closet now and tell the world that they are a lesbian couples?? 

 

 

 

 

"What the ! why do they need to see us there!"

 

"Amber calm down..." Yuri and the other members look at her.

 

"So..what will happen to me? to us?"

 

"Manager oppa said..that you and Hyoyeon should stop seeing for a while...just to let the other people forget this issue.." Tayeon said.

 

"I hate this..."

 

"Amber come on you still have us...you can wait for Hyoyeon right? would you like to come with us? we are going to watch Dancing with the stars later..."

 

"No...I want to be alone ...i'll text her goodluck..."

 

 

 


It's a very hard time for the two of them avoiding each other.....Sometimes Amber would think if maybe they should end the relationship they have. But Hyoyeon doesn't want to let go of Amber...they should be strong...strong enough to stand for their love. It's been three weeks now and the issue seems to be forgotten...maybe for the other fans but not for the netizens...Their company is taking care of Hyoyeon and Amber's image for the sake of their appearance and everything...The hurtful decision that Amber would ever know is that when Kai and Hyoyeon should pretend that they are dating ....

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

    I am afraid to lose her..yes I do. But it's not working anymore for the two of us...whatever happens..she will always be my dancing queen..the person I want to dance with forever..This time I can't be there...to be right by her side and play a sweet song for us...everything is blurry now...she was my queen and now...i'm setting her free.

 

 

 

Amber locked herself inside her room..she's been crying all day. After the picture she saw..it made her heart broken more..

 

20120603_hyoyeonttsinkigayo_02.jpg

 

 

=====================================================================

 

 

 

Live @ Strong Heart

 

 

"Hello everyone! our guest for today are..Kim Hyoyeon and New Generation's Sunny and Amber!"

 

 

The three guest wave to the camera and the hosts smiled seeing wonderful ladies that will be joining them for tonight's show.

 

 

"Okay..starting with Kim Hyoyeon...she wrote 'I'm dating but my heart is already taken'...wow..this is strange..."

 

"Ahh..yeah...I wrote this because I am not afraid to show who I am now...There was this issue about me and Amber..it was the time when we hang out together at the Han River"

 

"Yes there was an issue that you were a couple before right? is it True?"

 

"Uhmm...me and Amber are ....--"

 

 

"We are just friends that time..." Amber suddenly answered.

 

 

"Ohh.. so you two are just close and that rumor and pictures are not true?"

 

"Yes...it is not true..." Amber glance at Hyoyeon but she notice the girl's eyes get teary.

 

"Woah..Hyoyeon are you crying?"

 

"No...it is just I felt hurt today..."

 

"May we all know who is the one inside your heart?"

 

"Yes..well..this person made me happy.. she made me feel how to be a queen..she protected me..she used to text me all day and not getting tired of saying I love you...but it ended..she broke up with me...and I am very hurt..even though we are not together anymore...she's still here in my heart..I...I..just can't let her go..." Hyoyeon look down.. and Sunny patted her back and gave her a tissue.

 

 

"Hyoyeon..so this person is a girl? Are you a lesbian?"

 

"Yes I am...if coming out of the closet is an issue..I will accept all your reactions and comments about me..I am not afraid...this is me..."

 

 

The people inside the studio stood up...giving Hyoyeon a round of applause...

 

"Wow...you are a very honest person Hyoyeon..and whoever this girl is...we hope the best for you two...Next is Amber..you wrote 'She's the best I ever had'...ahh..so yes we all know that you are boyish and your style always made us confuse if you are really a girl or not..."

 

 

"Uhm...yeah..i've been wearing clothes that would also fit in my personality...I found out that I like girls when I was in high school..."

 

"So you mean the best girl you ever had was her?"

 

"No...maybe this time...I can also say...that I want the whole world to know...the girl I love the most.."

 

"Woah?!!! is she here?"

 

"Yes...close here with me..."

 

"But before you introduce her to us..what message do you want to tell her??"

 

 

"Uhm..for the people who is watching now...I lied..i'm sorry...we  are not just friends ...Me and her love each other..it was really miserable for me..to let her be with a guy and pretend that they are only dating...it's too absurd for me...but this is for you babe...sorry for not being mature enough for letting my stupidity and hurt your feelings...if I i'll ask you to come back to me? would you say yes?"

 

 

Amber stood up and kneeled in front of Hyoyeon. 

 

 

"Woahh!!! ohh!!" The people cheered and scream. Hyoyeon hide her face and felt embarass when the camera man focused to them.

 

 

"To all of the people out their..I want you to know...I ...Amber Liu...is deeply in love with Kim Hyoeyeon...I love you babe..." 

 

 

Hyoyeon can't explain the mix emotions she was feeling right now...She didn't speak and gave Amber a sweet kiss in front of the cam...The viewers didn't felt disgusted at all..

 

 

 

"I love you too Amber...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                  ==============================================================================================

 

 

 

 

Hyober Moments

 

tumblr_m6475amEw11qkolxgo1_250.gif

 

 

 

tumblr_m26ghrO30l1qkolxgo1_500.gif

 

 

 

tumblr_lz8t5l5isN1qdcel5o1_250.gif

 

 

tumblr_lzbxf07wR01qkolxgo1_r2_500.gif

 

 

---Hyoyeon's Expression while groping Amber's .