Somebody that she used to know

Red Rabbit ( One Shots)

 

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

 

 

GIRLXGIRL

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

      Here I am...standing in front of the church...witnessing the two people to exchange their vows and sealed their lips with their kiss...I was just somebody that she used to know.....That day before I left her...I told her to wait for me...I'll be back and marry her....but I was wrong...I felt betrayed... and at the same time alone....

 

 

 

 

3 years before.

 

 

"Amber!! why didn't you tell me that you're going to work in Japan?!"

 

 

"Yuri...it's an opportunity for me..."

 

 

"But you said you won't leave me..."

 

 

"I won't..."

 

 

"but you're still leaving right?"

 

 

"after three years i'll be back for you...long distance relationship won't affect us right?"

 

 

"well..."

 

 

"Yuri...do you trust me?"

 

 

"Of course I do...."

 

 

"Are you willing to wait for me?"

 

 

"yeah..."

 

 

"...I'll ask Jessica to take good care of you while i'm away... and please...don't spend too much time while you're working...I know how workaholic you are...I won't be by your side when you get sick..."

 

 

"I know...I know..."

 

 

"I'm just concern about your health...because...I'll marry you..."

 

 

"M...marry me?!"

 

 

"You don't like? we have been together for five years..."

 

 

"B...but....we still need time, money and--"

 

 

"Our love is enough.....you don't need to be like Kim Kardashian who spent millions of money to have an elegant wedding and after few days she will call for a divorce....I'm not that rich...but this is the reason why I will go to Japan...to save money for our wedding...."

 

 

"Amber...."

 

 

"I love you Kwon Yuri...."

 

 

"I love you more Amber....I'll wait for you...."

 

 

"The day when I came back I want to see you wearing a long wedding dress...."

 

 

 

 

 

PRESENT

 

 

 

" You need to see her ..."

 

 

"What For?"

 

 

"She have a reason for doing this..."

 

 

"Reason? what kind of reason? a lame one?... Jess.....I waited for her to answer my calls, to reply the emails I sent to her..."

 

 

"You know she loves you...only You Amber..."

 

 

"I don't feel it anymore...."

 

 

 

[ The ring of the bell echoed inside the church...the wedding ceremony ended and the newlywed couples are now walking down the aisle... Yuri showed a happy face yet feeling hurt at the same time...this is not the wedding she used to dream and not the person she wish to be with...She notice two people in the front door of the church...and at that time her world stops....The person she's been waiting for came at the right day, right place...but in the wrong time....]

 

 

 

"Amber..." Yuri mumbles..."I'm sorry"....she said and cried on her husband's shoulder...

 

 

"Yuri......are you okay?"

 

 

"I'm...i'm fine Minho..."

 

 

 

[The day ended with people kept on congratulating them. Yuri finds a free time to drag Jessica with her inside the comfort room...]

 

 

"She's back? why didn't you tell me  Sica?!..."

 

 

" Is there any difference? If she stops your wedding...will you runaway with her?"

 

 

"I'm asking you!...when did she arrived?" Yuri raise her voice.

 

 

"Today......do you even know what today is? it should be your 8th year anniversary with her... did you really forget about your promise?? she came to see you...but felt betrayed....It's enough Yuri...i'm tired of being the one to defend your excuses...She love you so much but you chose to leave her...you are too attracted with the material things that Amber can't buy for you....how come the old Yuri from the past becomes to being like this??"

 

 

 

[Jessica stomp away....She's been too harsh but it's okay...The pain that Amber is feeling right now is more painful than arguing with her bestfriend....]

 

 

 

 

======================================================================

 

 

 

[A week passed and Amber always gets home drunk. It's been hard for her...how come the most important person in her life is gone now....She saved alot of money when she was working in Japan, got promoted and now it's different when she came back...that day no one fetch her in the airport because she was about to surprise her....but it's the other way around...If only she didn't call Jesica she wouldn't know where is Yuri....It seems their love story ended...it's not tragedy...but betrayal.]

 

 

 

 

*Ding dong! Ding dong! ....Jessica kept on pressing the doorbell. She's afraid that Amber might do something bad. The door opened. Amber saw Jessica standing outside holding a brown bag with foods.

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Amber ask while yawning.

 

 

"To check if you're still alive..." Jessica said and weakly smiled at her.

 

 

"come inside....don't worry I won't kill myself just because i'm heartbroken...." Amber pulled Jessica and drag her to the kitchen.

 

 

"want coffee? juice? tea? or milk?" 

 

 

"Just water Amber...here...I bought Bulgogi Burger for you.."

 

 

"Hmm..thanks....." Amber accept the food and started eating.

 

 

"Amber. . . The guy is Choi Minho. Remember him? the one who's head over heels to Yuri.. He's famous and rich..yes...we can say he got it all...but--"

 

 

"Stop it Jess...I understand now...It's simple....she chose him over me...she cheated on me.."

 

 

"Yuri just want to say she's really sorry..."

 

 

"what are you? her messenger?!...tss... She doesn't even care how I feel?... 3 years i've suffered being away from her...we spent 5 years of relationship since we were college..... this life!!....I hate this...I hate her!! arghh!!!" Amber cried out....she kept on punching the wall and Jessica walked closer to her wiping the blood in her knuckles....

 

 

"Jess..it hurts...i'm hurting everyday. . ."

 

 

"I'm sorry I didn't told you earlier....it wouldn't happen if only I stop her hanging out with that guy while you're away''

 

 

 

 

========================================================================================

 

 

 

"Sica..how is Amber? is she doing fine?" Yuri ask. She and Jessica is inside the cafe.

 

 

"She's fine....and still hurt."

 

 

"Did you tell her that i'm really sorry?"

 

 

"Yeah...that you chose money over her..." 

 

 

"Why are you so mean to me Sica?!"

 

 

"Because it's the truth...you love expensive things than her! now you don't have to yell at me...How I wish I was the girl she first met and not you...."

 

 

*slap!   .... Yuri's hand landed on Jessica's face.

 

 

"so now you are guilty? Yuri. . . you can't find anyone like Amber...guess you are a fool to let her go..." Jessica stood up and left her bestfriend. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

        I wash my face after crying for two hours...I'm alone inside my room. I thought i'd be happy marrying Minho but it is only useless..He said he will be always there by my side. Yet I was wrong to choose him. He got it all.. looks, money, and the personality...but now that I was with him....did I made the right choice?? Amber is back....she came back for me? how am I going to fix it now? the relationship that we built turns to unbreakable sadness...Sica is right..it is all my fault....I can buy anything I want because i'm married to one of the famous millionaire in Korea.. But where is the love? I only feel it when i'm with her.. . . 

 

 

 

 

 

===============================================================================================================

 

 

2 years Later

 

 

[Yuri and Minho still doesn't have a child. Both of them accepted that they would never have a kid because minho is impotent. It is valentines day and the Choi family is spending their time at the newly built amusement park..."Family" yes they are...Minyul adopt a very cute little girl named Sulli.]

 

 

"Min Appa!"  Sulli called out.

 

 

"Yes Sulli?"

 

 

" I want Ice cream..."

 

 

"Okay..I will buy Ice cream for you...can you ask Umma what flavor she wants?" Minho ask  his little girl, pointing to Yuri who is just seating on the bench enjoying the view of the people bonding together. Sulli ran towards her mom and poke her.

 

 

"Umma? Umma?"

 

 

"Ah..yeah baby?"

 

 

"Appa wants to know what flavor of ice cream you want?"

 

 

"Tell him I want--"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Vanilla Appa! I want vanilla!"  ......"No appa Buy me strawberry flavor!" Two kids we're fighting. Yuri smiled from the two little boys in front of her sight and forgot that Sulli is waiting for her answer...When she tilted her head...she wanted to say something....words that she wants to say if ever they meet again... becomes dry upon seeing the person standing close to them.

 

 

 

 

"Sweetie.........what's keeping you so long?" The woman wearing a pink floral dress appeared.

 

 

 

"Jessica?! Amber?!" Yuri bursted. Minho who is tired of waiting walk towards his wife and little girl.

 

 

 

"Y....Yuri?" Jessica said. Surprise to see her old bestfriend.

 

 

"You? and Amber? are together now?" Yuri ask. 

 

 

"Yuri...what's wrong?" Minho came and look at the woman. "oh..  Jessica-sshi?....how are--"

 

 

"Shut up Minho!" Yuri yelled and Minho became confuse to her sudden action.

 

 

"Honey...let's go...our kids wants ice cream...." Amber drag Jessica and their two kids but Yuri followed them.

 

 

"Stop! You all! stop walking!" Yuri screamed...the people around was also startled. She calmed herself and told the people to continue and don't mind her.

 

 

"What do you want Yuri?" Amber now talks to her. After 2 years they finally see each other.

 

 

"Tell me....are you and Jessica now?"

 

 

"It's none of your business..." Amber bluntly answered her and turned around.

 

 

"Why?! why?!....." Yuri's tears are keep on streaming down her face. Minho run to her.

 

 

"Y...Yuri are you okay?"

 

 

"Umma? what's wrong?"

 

 

[Yuri just cried . Still staring at them.]

 

 

 

"Yuri..... I just only try to heal her heart.. Amber became my life. Sometimes, it's better to forget the things from the past and just leave the memories we thought will be forever..." Jessica said and walked out with their two kids ( It's Henry and Onew. Jessber adopted them) .

 

 

 

"Amber....I'm really sorry...." Yuri wants to get closer to Amber but Minho stops her.

 

 

 

"Where are you going? do you know her?" Minho ask not letting Yuri to move forward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes...of course...." Amber suddenly said....and face them.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I am just Somebody...........that she used to know....."

 

 

 

 

 

 

=====================================================================================================

 

 

 

You can get addicted to a certain kinda sadness

Like resignation to the end, always the end

So when we found that we could not make sense

Well you said that we would still be friends

But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over. .. .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YULBER MOMENTS

 

 

 

tumblr_mcnlim81Eu1qcyj59o1_r1_250.gif

 

 

 

tumblr_lnn5hcKSbm1qlz21ao1_400.gif

 

 

tumblr_lx2frjNqWm1qai9f3o3_r1_250.gif

 

 

tumblr_ln4zvfQMTY1qe8x33o1_500.jpg