Chocolate LOVE

Red Rabbit ( One Shots)

 

                      photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

GIRLXGIRL

 

 

 

 

 

"no!!"  The girl screamed inside her mind.

 

 

" Oh...it's the  8th time?"

 

 

"No...Nth Time..."

 

 

"Look Sunny...that boyish girl or whatsoever is not interested with your homemade chocolates...."

 

 

"I thought you'll support me Soo..."

 

 

"Well...I came with you to follow her...but look...she's giving your chocolates to those children again...when will you ever learn?"

 

 

"I learn always from her...but she has good intentions...sharing it to childrens...."

 

 

"But she's not eating it.. maybe she doesn't eat foods that were given by strangers like you..."

 

 

"Shut up Soo... I'll try again next time...oh! let's hide...she's coming this way...." Sunny pulled Sooyoung and both of them hide in the big  tree. Their eyes are glued to the short haired girl riding a bike...she wave back to the children giving a warm smile .

 

 

"Yah! Sunny...are you drooling?" Sooyoung touch her bestfriend's face.

 

 

" Hands off  Soo!!... Do you think she will go to school early tomorrow?"

 

 

"I don't know....e...are you going to put chocolates for the 10th time in her locker?"

 

 

"Yeah... I will.... I'll try hard to let her eat my chocolates..."

 

 

"She doesn't Know you... A nerd like us... bullied by everyone..."

 

 

"we are just smarts and the bullies are just jealous of us..."

 

 

" Give up Sunny... Krystal Jung... the rich, popular, pretty and a mischievous student is head over heels for Amber... and it means she's a rival..."

 

 

"Who cares? I like Amber since she transferred in our school...The firt time I saw her made me feel so alive again...I became more interested in studying..."

 

 

"Wow...an inspiration? well let's go now...i'm very hungry...you said you will buy me snacks...now that we saw Amber we should go home too..."  Sunny glared at Sooyoung when she heard the word 'hungry'....Her bestrfriend is a beast when it comes to food...and there's no cure for it. 

 

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

         So Nyu Shi Dae. An all girls school, owned by the powerful Jungs and the Liu's. Every year helds a traditional school festival announcing the most beautiful princess and handsome prince. Krystal was voted because no one is brave enough to compete with her...Princess? Yes she is...not only in school but also in their home...Amber Liu, girls screaming her name whenever she appeared or smiled at them...but in reality...she hates it...  and yet she's voted as the Prince. Love doesn't exist in her dictionary...a waste of time? maybe...but one person is an exception...Her admirer that keeps on giving her chocolates since she transferred in her new school.

 

 

 

"woah....chocolates again?" 

 

 

"Yeah...another..."

 

 

"Who could it be?"

 

 

"I don't know...maybe i'll keep the box again..."

 

 

"And the chocolates?"

 

 

"For the kids at the park..."

 

 

"You have lots of admirer Amber....but just so you know... You don't want Krystal Jung to get mad at you..."

 

 

"what's important with Krystal?.... Min....you know me well... she's not my type..."

 

 

"she's crazy for you...look...here they are again...." Min poke Amber's arm. And they saw three girls walking towards them.

 

 

"Amber!!!!" Krystal squeal and hug the older girl.

 

 

"what do you want?" Amber ask coldly ignoring Krystal.

 

 

"Baby....let's have a date tomorrow...."

 

 

"Baby?? For God's sake Krys.... we are not together...." Amber push the younger girl away from her and lock her locker putting the box of chocolate inside her bag. Suddenly Sunny and Sooyoung appeared in the hallway looking at the people in front of them.

 

 

"Another gift??" Krystal ask peeking Amber's bag.

 

 

"yeah..."

 

 

"From who?"

 

 

"None of your business...Let's go Min..."  Amber turn to her side and saw Sunny staring at her she smiled and they walked away from Krystal....

 

 

"Ohh...look who's here...." Krystal crossing her arms and her two followers Luna and Victoria copied the gesture of their leader raising their brows.

 

 

"Nerds..." Luna  said. And the three of them laugh.

 

 

 

Sunny and Sooyoung ignored them and just walked pass from the three....

 

 

"Yah!" Krystal shouts. And the two bestfriends stop moving their feet.

 

 

"Don't ..." Sooyoung whispers to Sunny.

 

 

"What does she want from me?"  Sunny asked. But then they heard the sound of the shoes coming closer to them.

 

 

"You...the shortie one...." Victoria taps Sunny's shoulder, asking her to turn around.

 

 

"Yes?" Sunny felt nervous facing Krystal.

 

 

"Amber smiled at you....do you like her?" Krystal ask. 

 

 

"Me?...uhm no...i'm.....i'm...taken..." Sunny stutters when she answered. She glance at Sooyoung who's standing still beside her.

 

 

"Good... You should know that she's mine... understood?" Krystal said giving her a glare.

 

 

"I...I understand...." Sunny answered weakly and both of them made a loud sign when Krystal and her gang left.

 

 

" You can't win from her..."

 

 

"I can win....see how Amber smiled at me?"

 

 

"Oh yeah...does she know that it is you giving her chocolates?"

 

 

"Soo...I would be very happy if she knew it's me...."

 

 

"In your dreams Sunny....like what they said...we are nerds....no one like us being here..."

 

 

"Stop it....not everyone likes Krystal too...we are going to be late...let's go...."

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

               Another  chocolates ? From my admirer again.... I hope I can eat this chocolates by myself...but it would kill me if I tried too. Sweet, dark, white with different shapes....she maybe didn't sleep just to make this... Yet the only thing I can do is to take pictures of these and keep the box with me. Suffering from lactose Intolerance....it ...But this girl....she always made my day.... who are you? You should be my princess...not Krystal Jung.

 

 

 

 

" Morning Amber..." 

 

 

"Good Morning Min...."

 

 

"What's up with waking me up so early?"

 

 

"I want to see her..."

 

 

"Who?"

 

 

"The girl...."

 

 

"Amber...what if it's not a girl?"

 

 

"Come on...I just want to know who is the person leaving chocolates inside my locker..."

 

 

"Fine...fine... let's go inside our school now..."

 

 

Amber and Min went inside their school building they are 30 minutes advance before their class starts. They were both checking out the few people walking on the hallway....and suddenly a small short haired blonde girl wearing big eye glasses stood in front of Amber's locker. Turning her head side to side making sure no one is around...but she didn't notice that the two other person is standing near the stairs hiding.

 

 

" Hey...that girl...you know her?"

 

 

"She's from yesterday...." Amber answered.

 

 

"Oh! look....confirmed...she's your admirer...another chocolate delivery for you Ms.Liu..."

 

 

"sshhh...lower your voice Min....."

 

 

Sunny quickly runaway after putting another  box of chocolates inside Amber's locker.

 

 

" Amber...how can she open it? she knew your code?"

 

 

"It's nice to know she's the girl..."

 

 

"A nerd is crazy for you too..."

 

 

"She looks cute....and fine for me..." Amber then open her locker and saw a small box full of chocolate kisses.

 

 

"not a homemade?" Min asked.

 

 

"Maybe she's tired...." Amber smiled and took a picture of it.

 

 

" Will you ask her why she's doing this?"

 

 

"No....I'll wait for her to admit that she likes me...hmmm? there's a letter from her."

 

 

 

Dear Amber,

 

            I hope you don't get tired of accepting the same gifts from me. I gave you lots of chocolates and i'm very very glad that you are not throwing it but you are giving to childrens at the park. Oops! i'm...well... I admit... I'm a stalker....I like you...I really do...but i'm afraid you won't like me...can I ask you a question?why are you not eating those chocolates??? do you have diabetes? well it's okay....we owned candy shop that's why i'm always giving you sweets....it's the only way that can make you happy....I always notice you being serious everytime....Give yourself a break and have some time to relax.....I'm a stranger. But please.....just please....try to eat my chocolates...I want to know if you like it or not....^_^

 

                                                                                                                   From:  Your secret Admirer

 

 

 

 

 

" I think she loves you..." Min said after also reading the letter .

 

 

"Love? me?"

 

 

"Not convince enough?"

 

 

"well...She's the girl that I always saw at the park with the other friend of hers...the tall one...."

 

 

"And? do you feel something??? special?"

 

 

"I don't knbw....but seeing her simple style though alot of students calls her nerd....she's a beautiful woman for me...."

 

 

"Oh...If I were you....I'm not going to waste anytime....she's a wonderful girl...."

 

 

"You are right....better than the Jung...."

 

 

 

 

SUNNY'S POV

 

            What happens now? Geez.... I did it.... I gave a letter to her. Is she going to crumpled it and ignore the things i've said to her? Amber...If you only knew how I felt...yet will fall for a nerd? a prince like you will always be with the princess...and nerd like me....is just a stranger...waiting for you to notice me....

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You!" An angry tone of a girl echoed inside the girls comfort room. Sunny look up after washing her face.

 

 

"Y...yes?" Sunny answered.

 

 

"Luna... Victoria...can you go outside and make sure no one will come here...I'm just going to talk with this nerdy."

 

 

"W....what's wrong?"

 

 

"You said you don't like Amber and you are already taken..."

 

 

"Yes...I am..."

 

 

"Victoria saw you yesterday morning....putting chocolates inside my Prince' locker?"

 

 

"What are you talking about Ms.Jung?"

 

 

"You are that person....i'm very jealous of you....don't deny it... Lee Sunkyu...am I right? A.K.A. Sunny...."

 

 

"Fine....it's me...I am the one who dared to give Amber chocolates....to let her know how I feel...why would you be so jealous about me? she's the prince and your the princess..."

 

 

" Did you know?? when my family visited their house I entered inside her room and saw this." Krystal showed the picture from her phone.

 

 

rigid_chocolate_boxes.jpg

 

 

"  box?"

 

 

"Yeah...she's keeping it....it's yours right?"

 

 

"It's mine.."

 

 

"Do you want me to tell her that it is you?? You look ugly...very ugly Sunny.... and Amber's type are girls just like me....Don't hope for too long that she will like you for who you are....I won't hurt you violently....the reason I talk to you is..........Stay. Away. From. My. Prince.......get it? Or I will ask my father to kick you out of this school..." Krystal smirk and put a lipstick before leaving. Sunny look herself in the mirror and suddenly...her tears rolls down her face....she's crying....

 

 

 

Two days after the talking with Krystal. Sunny stopped making chocolates for Amber....Whenever she saw her walking near...she would change her direction and avoid her gaze....Sooyoung notice it how hurt is her bestfriend.

 

 

"Krystal is an evil Sunny....if Amber only knew about this....probably she will hate Krystal too..." Sooyoung said while chewing her food.

 

 

"Don't worry.....someday maybe she will find out about it...."

 

 

"Look at the poster...next week is our HS Prom....are you going to attend?"

 

 

"No....I'll be at our shop I told mom It's my time to work for them and give them free time to rest....."

 

 

"Then...if you will not go....I'm not also going...."

 

 

Suddenly Girls were starting whispering inside the School's cafeteria....Sunny and Sooyoung also look at the entrance and there is Amber standing beside Krystal.

 

 

"Girls!! listen!....as you can see...there are posters glued on the wall....and our HS Prom will be next week....We hope to see you attending this special event and again.....another Prince and Princess will be voted....I know no one would dare to compete with me right? Amber is mine Girls....she's mine...." Krystal announce very loud. Enough for the ladies to understand what she meant...Amber didn't say anything and walked towards the table of Sunny and Sooyoung.

 

 

"Come with me....." Amber drag Sunny outside and Krystal froze. They went out of the school and stayed at the park.

 

 

"A....Amber...."

 

 

"Sunny?? your name?"

 

 

"Nickname.....why did you drag me away from my bestfriend?"

 

 

"Because I want to ask you something....."

 

 

"Like what?"

 

 

"Two days? where are the chocolates?" Amber said and Sunny open in surprised....

 

 

"You knew?"

 

 

"I do...you said you like me....why are you keeping your distance from me?? Are you afraid??"

 

 

"I'm not...it's just...Krystal..."

 

 

"She's not my gf....don't be bothered of the words she will say to you....she's just scaring you....and if she told you about kicking you out of the school because of me..... Trust me....she don't have the power to do that...."

 

 

"Are you listening to our conversation? last time?"

 

 

"I am in the comfort room....I hide  inside the cubicle...then I heard you and Krystal talking....Her attitude is really disgusting....she doesn't own me........"

 

 

" R...really? then....are you mad at me?"

 

 

"No.....there's no reason to be mad to a cute lady like you...."

 

 

"T....thank you....I have a question too...."

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"Why are you not eating my chocolates...??"

 

 

"I have lactose Intolerance...it means I must avoid food with dairy products....i'm sorry if you saw me giving it to kids....but the boxes are inside my room....I kept it..." Sunny blush after hearing it...she can't look Amber's eyes now...it's too captivating and attractive.

 

 

"I'm very sorry... I didn't know...."

 

 

"It's okay...by the way... Can you be my date in our Prom?"

 

 

"I....I can't...."

 

 

"Please Sunny....I want to know you more...you like me...and I guess...i'm also starting to like you too"

 

 

"You do?"

 

 

"Yes. And I want to dance with you in our prom....be my date?"

 

 

"Sure....."

 

 

"Great! I'll see you next week..." Amber  then left. She felt happy inside. Sunny stood and facepalm herself what if Krystal gets mad and hurt her....then suddenly someone is standing behind her back and pulled her hair so hard that she drop on the ground.

 

 

"Ouch!" Sunny cried out and look above her.

 

 

"You! I said she's mine!" Krystal is the girl. She looks scary.

 

 

"Amber came to me first..."

 

 

"Oh...you seduce her? you ugly nerd!" Krystal slap Sunny's face. 

 

 

"Ouch!! why are you doing this to me??!" Sunny touch her face and felt very hurt.

 

 

"You! I forbid you to go in our Prom....get it? I love hurting people who gets close to Amber...you should know that..." Krystal then left wiping her hands with the tissue.

 

 

Sunny then cried again and took her eyeglasses that was also broken when Krystal slap her.

 

 

*******************************************************************************************

 

 

@ So Nyu Shi Dae

 

 

I make them good girls go bad   

I make them good girls go   Good girls go bad, good girls go bad ♬  

 

The sound of the music keeps the girls dancing wildly on the floor. Amber who's wearing a Tuxedo made her look more hotter.

 

 

 

"Oh! there you are Amber...i'm looking for you my prince..."

 

 

"What do you want Krys?"

 

 

" I want you...only you Amber..."

 

 

"Stop it Krys...I rejected you already...find somebody else not me..." Amber push Krystal but the Girl hug her tightly not letting her go...
 

 

" Your making me hate you...let go of me..." Amber coldly said.

 

 

"Do you like her? huh?!! that nerd?"

 

 

"Sunny? maybe...I like her now better thyan you..."

 

 

"If you are looking for her she's not coming"

 

 

"What?!"

 

 

"I told her not to....so she won't get closer to you anymore"

 

 

" Who do you think you are to decide it?!" Amber shouts very loud and the music inside stops. Girls are looking at them.

 

 

"I own you Amber you are mine!"

 

 

"I'll never be with you....!" Amber said and the students inside are laughing felt sorry for Krystal. She sat on floor weeping like a child.....Amber then run away from the school and get inside her car.

 

 

"Ms. Liu? Are you going home now?" The driver asked.

 

 

"No...let's go and find a candy shop...where we can find lots of chocolates...I want to see her..."

 

 

"Looking for someone Ms.Liu?"

 

 

"Yes...please let's find that candy shop..."

 

 

"My daughter loves this candy shop near our village...."

 

 

"What is the name?"

 

 

" Lee Chocolate Lovers"

 

 

"I think that's the place Mr. Kwon....thank you..."

 

 

Amber found a small candy shop. She saw kids leaving and holding big lollipops.

 

 

"We are here Ms.Liu"

 

 

"Wait for me here....I'll go and check if it's her."

 

 

She went out of the car and there she saw Sunny. Without eyeglasses and putting other candies in the jar. She walked inside the shop.

 

 

"Good evening what do--"

 

 

"Sunny..."

 

 

"Amber?"

 

 

"I'm looking for you...."

 

 

"I'm sorry...please leave...."

 

 

"No....I want to see you..."

 

 

"Just go Amber...we can't be together..." Sunny turn around she didn't want Amber to see her crying. She heard footsteps walking away from her but then the person stood still in front of the door.

 

 

"Im not going to leave Sunny...."

 

 

"what are you doing Amber?"

 

"I change the signboard from open to close...so that no one will disturb us." Amber grab Sunny's hands and wrapped it around her neck and put her hands on the girl's waist....Amber took out her phone and played a song... Romantic St.

 

 

" Why are you doing this?" Sunny asked and hold on her tightly.

 

 

"Because I want to dance with you....I  don't have chance to eat your chocolates....But i'll be the sweetest candy that you'll ever have..." Amber rest her forehead on Sunny....

 

 

"Amber....right now....I felt like a princess..." Sunny blushed so hard.

 

 

"My princess you just don't know how beautiful you are Sunny...." Amber whispers and both of them continue dancing. While the kids outside are looking at them pouting because the candy shop is close already.

 

 

 

 

 

SUNBER MOMENTS

 

tumblr_mf85fjVWdp1s0zsgfo1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_mb0eth3zr81rf0hmjo6_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_m4erpfFy851r4mqbno1_1280.jpg

 

tumblr_lux7afjEE71r6hzxuo1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_m21njvWbr31qerf4w.gif