Inside your heart

Red Rabbit ( One Shots)

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

GIRLXGIRL

 

 

 

Amber’s POV
 
 
I  held her hand while she’s sleeping peacefully in her bed.  This girl.. she makes me worry everyday.  Staring at her makes me weak...she suffered and hurt so much. I can’t see her crying, because when she does...my heart breaks into pieces and all I can do is to be by her side....but she’s different, she stills smile and always says                “ Everything is going to be fine”......  Yes, of course it will...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Amber?”
 
 
 
 
“Hmm?”
 
 
 
 
“Don’t leave me...”
 
 
 
“I’m not....” I smiled at her and peck her lips. “Are you still sleepy? Are you hungry?”
 
 
 
“I don’t need anything...just you.”
 
 
 
“I’m all yours....” I said...I open her hand and put it in my chest feeling my heartbeat.
 
 
 
“Why are you doing this?” She asked and pulled away her hand from me.
 
 
 
“Sooyoung....”
 
 
 
“Don’t Amber....you will not...”
 
 
 
“ Babe, I just.....I just don’t want to see you hurting....”
 
 
 
“Amber...it’s not your problem if this is happening to me....I can fight this...My doctor will find a donor for me...”
 
 
 
“No. What if it happens again? Huh? You crying in pain...struggling to breath" ...
 
 
 
"It's my fate.... maybe It is my time that God will take me--"
 
 
 
"No!!! just don't say it...please Sooyoung....I love you so much....but I can't just look at you like this.....you need to live"
 
 
 
"Babe.....Amber....Someday I know you will find that someone....like me...and you--....Ahh!!! Arggh!!"
 
 
 
"Sooyoung!! Babe!!...." I saw her eyes crying....This situation....it's happening again.....I push the patient's emergency button to call the Doctor. " Help! please the patient in room 202 is in pain come quickly!!" I shouted and hug my girlfriend.
 
 
 
"It hurts Amber....my heart...i'm getting......."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
===================================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
 
 
Heartrate
 
 
 
 
 
" Time of death  4:30 am"
 
 
 
"No!!! No!!!"  The shorter girl screamed shaking her bestfriend's body. And the patient's family inside are also crying. 
 
 
 
" Doctor....why did this happen to her? I thought you have other donor for my daughter.....but why did you do this??"
 
 
 
"Mr.Choi.....it's her decision....I'm very sorry"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sooyoung's POV
 
 
That is the only thing I remembered....I had an heart attack that day....and my sight starts to get dark...But I felt Amber....her tears falling on my head.. I can't survive now...God? let me live for a long to time....please don't end this..but things will never change....if it's meant to happen you can't do anything.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Her Vital signs are normal her heart keeps on beating strong, don't worry Mr.Choi....Your daughter will wake up...wait for it"
 
 
 
" Thank you doctor...." I heard the conversation....that's my father's voice....wait....I'm alive? I wanted to move but I felt heavy and very thirsty...I tried to open my eyes slowly....and there my dad and ....Taeyeon??....where's Amber?
 
 
 
 
"Oh? Mr. Choi....Sooyoung...she's awake!" Taeyeon came running towards me and my dad starts to cry.
 
 
 
"My Lovely daughter....How are you?" He ask...But I can't talk...i'm drowning of happiness. I can't believe this.....
 
 
 
"Soo........you want water?" Taeyeon ask me and I nodded. She smiled, but I can see her eyes looks tired. How come? I know this person is a very strong girl....Did she have a break up with Tiffany? anyway....I look around inside my room....I'm looking for Amber but she's not here.....
 
 
 
 
" Aigooo....You are the only person I have now...Sooyoung....and i'm glad you're awake...." My dad...He's always too protective to me...and i'm a very proud daughter to have him as my father.
 
 
 
 
"Here Soo.....I'm happy to see you now....that you're recovering...." Taeyeon spoke but her voice means something more.
 
 
 
"Taeyeon....can you stay here for a few minutes? I'm going to talk to her doctor..."
 
 
 
"Yes Mr.Choi...don't worry....I'm going to accompany her....." Taeyeon turn around to me. And I gave her a smile, I gather all my strength.... I wanted to speak...
 
 
 
 
"Uhm....T....Tae..Taeyeon...."
 
 
 
"Oh...Soo...don't force yourself if you can't talk...."
 
 
 
"I'm fine....thank you....but where is Amber?" I ask her but she look away from me and stared at the window. Taeyeon stood up.
 
 
 
 
" You know when a person give up everything it means she really loves you right?" I don't know why Taeyeon is talking weird things, but I kept quiet and listen to her. " Some people thought that dramas are only made to entertain the viewers but no....mostly the story that we watch can also happen in real life.....I hope she's happy now..." She said and wipe her eyes.
 
 
 
 
"Taeyeon, what's wrong?"
 
 
 
"Nothing....I will go outside....I'll be back okay?" Tayeon walked out from me and I sigh. Where's my girlfriend?
 
 
 
 
"Hi babe...." The familiar voice.... the one I missed so much. I move my head to my side and saw Amber greeting me with her cutest smile on earth.
 
 
 
 
"Babe!"
 
 
 
" How are you? feel good?"
 
 
 
"Yes.....and now that I saw you I feel much better"
 
 
 
"That's great...."
 
 
 
"Babe....I didn't know that I'll have a second chance of my life...."
 
 
 
"Well...be happy that you can breath now and alive...."
 
 
 
"hahaha....I'm very very thankful.....so what did you do while i'm sleeping? Do you know how long i've been staying here?"
 
 
 
"A week now.....I'm always watching you...."
 
 
 
"Did you take some rest?"
 
 
 
"Yes.... a rest forever...." She answered me.. Amber's body seems cold when I touch her.
 
 
 
"Babe....you're cold....are you sick?"
 
 
 
"No babe....i'm not....I need to go...."
 
 
 
"Where are you going?"
 
 
 
"Heaven....."
 
 
 
"Heaven??"
 
 
 
"My angels are calling me now.....Sooyoung... I love you so much. Please...don't be mad at me...."
 
 
 
"What are you saying?" I ask her....but she's getting apart from me...I saw Amber standing and her body is fading with the sunlight. "No! where are you going??" I kept on shouting until she's gone in front of me....
 
 
 
 
 
"Sooyoung! Sooyoung!" Taeyeon shakes me.
 
 
 
 
"Taeyeon!" I hug her tightly...i'm crying and I can't stop.
 
 
 
 
"Are you okay Sooyoung?? you kept on shouting while you're asleep."
 
 
 
"Amber.....I saw her in my dream.....then she's gone....."
 
 
 
 
"Soo..." Taeyeon look down. She sniffs....what is really happening?
 
 
 
"What Taeyeon?....tell me where is Amber?"
 
 
 
 
"She's inside you.....she never left..."
 
 
 
"What do you mean Taeyeon?"
 
 
 
"She's there...." Taeyeon said pointing to my left chest...to my heart. And then I realize...
 
 
 
"Don't tell me...."
 
 
 
"Yes she did....." I run out of words... It drags my voice deep in my throat and I can't speak. Why did she left me? Why Amber? Taeyeon calms me and my tears doesn't stop..."Here...." Taeyeon handed me a phone it's Amber's phone......"She told me to give this to you.....Sooyoung....don't blame her for what she did....you know the reason....her love for you is too much." I open her phone and there's our picture. Our favorite music and a video that was recorded last week. I play and watch.
 
 
 
 
 
"Uhm.... babe. You see....you had an heart attack again...My world stops that time. And I made a decision....to be your donor...no one will be there to volunteer a heart transplant with you....I thought...it should be me....the one that will run to your system to keep your heart safe.....Why i'm doing this? Because this is the only thing I can do to stop your suffering....I love you Choi Sooyoung...and forever we will be together....We are connected...Inside your heart...I'm always there....."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The video ended and my clothes are soaking wet....and I feel it...my heartbeat...it's making me calm. yes....Amber
you didn't left....because after all you are with me all this time.....Thank you babe....I love you..