Miss Right

Red Rabbit ( One Shots)

 

 

 

 

                            photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

GIRLXGIRL

 

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

               It is summer. My parents is out for a vacation, 2 months of being alone here in our house. Yeah! this is life...I need to prepare....i'm going to invite my friends or the whole students in our school to be here and enjoyed my party....wait....it is wrong...yeah totally wrong. I'm not going to do it....It's not only me that was left in here..I just realize that my baby brother is with me too...4 years old. What will I do with this kid? I don't know how to be a parent...yes i'm a girl but I love to act and be treated like a guy.. As I walked inside the other room, I watch him sleeping peacefully hugging his spongebob pillow....I sigh out loud and just caress his head...aigoo..I need someone....to take care of him....

 

 

 

 

@ Amber's House

 

 

"Jongkey? where are you? Jongkey?" Amber who just woke up late realize that the kid is not by her side. She roam around their house looking for her baby brother.

 

 

" Unnpa!" A cute voice called Amber's attention. She turned around only to see Jongkey covered with mud. 

 

 

"Aiggoo..." Amber facepalm herself shaking her head. She doesn't know what she's going to do now. A 17 y/o old like her should be having fun and not baby sitting. 

 

 

"Unnpa! my tum......my it hurts..." Jongkey said pointing to his stomach. Amber again facepalm herself because she knew that her brother is already hungry and she needs to cook for them. She can't survive like this, it's only two days since their parents left... While preparing their food she thought of an idea that would help her.

 

 

 

 

 

WANTED: A MAID For Two Months

 

 

 

" Amber....what's with the board outside your house?"

 

 

"Well...didn't you saw it? I need a maid...."

 

 

"Haha...such a lazy person you are....what if your parents knew about this? Auntie and Uncle doesn't like any stranger to go inside your house.. what are you thinking?"

 

 

"Oh come on Sooyoung....I can't take care of Jongkey alone..."

 

 

"are you sure about it? and where are you going to get the money to pay your maid?"

 

 

"well...I have my own bank account, I always save money whenever mom and dad gives my allowance....and also Dad left us 2 million won to buy our foods and other things that we needed here....so do you think I don't have enough money?"

 

 

"How about your bank account?"

 

 

"well that is a secret Soo... come on cousin...don't tell this to mom and dad..okay? now stay here and we will wait for the applicants..." Amber smiled patting Sooyoung's head.. 

 

 

 

"Aisshh....crazy..." Sooyoung mumbles and joined Jongkey in watching.

 

 

 

 

*Ding dong! Ding dong!*

 

 

 

"Woah! there must be someone now...." Amber get out from the kitchen and happily walked towards the door and open it...Sooyoung became curious too and she decided to follow Amber.

 

 

 

 

"Uhm...G...Good morning...." The girl wearing a simple jeans and denim shirt greeted Amber.

 

 

 

"Yes?" Amber finds the girl very cute and attractive. She froze and stared at the angelic face of the lady. hangs open...while Sooyoung is laughing secretly seeing the expression of her cousin.

 

 

"I....saw the board outside and--"

 

 

"Come inside please..." Sooyoung said and let the lady to go inside the living room. Amber doesn't move from her spot. Too shock from the beauty of the girl.

 

 

 

"I am...Im Yoona....I want to apply to be your maid Ms.?"

 

 

"Choi Sooyoung....that's me...well, i'm not the one who will decide to accept you work in here but my cousin...." Sooyoung move her head up only to see Amber still standing near the door.

 

 

"Yah! Amber! come here now!" Sooyoung shouted and Yoona smiled a bit when she saw Amber walking now. The girl walks like a robot and  sat beside her.

 

 

"Hello...so your name is Amber...I am--"

 

 

"Yah!!!" Sooyoung screamed again when she notice that Amber is not in herself. The girl is just smiling awkwardly like a erted old man.

 

 

"Wha...what?!" Amber came back to her senses when she felt a hard slap to her face.

 

 

"Can't you see we have a guest??" Sooyoung said and glared at Amber.

 

 

"uhm....I'm sorry Miss...." Amber bowed in front of Yoona  and  blushed.

 

 

"It's okay Amber-sshi...."

 

 

"So uhm.....do you know how to cook?" Amber starts to ask questions.

 

 

"Yes..."

 

 

"Do laundry?"

 

 

"Yes..."

 

 

"How about taking care of me??"

 

 

"pardon?"

 

 

"I...I mean...me and my little brother...."

 

 

" Sure...I can do it...everything you said..."

 

 

"Okay then you can start--"

 

 

"Wait...." Sooyoung suddenly stood up and drag Amber inside the kitchen.

 

 

"What are you doing Soo?"

 

 

"That's it?"

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"You are going to accept her that easily??"

 

 

"well....yeah...I think she's nice...kind....and well mannered..."

 

 

"Oh come on....first impression to people are always wrong....you still don't know her...what kind of question are you asking? do you think she will not go to your house if she doesn't know how to cook? and wash clothes? Amber...you can still choose by telling her to wait if she gets the job or not..."

 

 

"What?! she got it all Soo...beautiful, hot, and a very cute lady..."

 

 

"See? your too obvious...you like her because of her appearance...wait for the others to come here...so that you can choose properly....you can't trust all people Amber..i'm just telling you..."

 

 

"tss....okay okay...fine...." Amber thought Soouyoung is right. Not all people can be trusted. She went to the living room again and saw Jongkey sleeping already on Yoona's lap.

 

 

"Hey...is he your brother?"

 

 

"Hmm...yeah...uhm...Yoona-sshi....I think I'll call you if your accepted or not....is it okay?" Amber said.

 

 

"Okay...here is my personal informations..." Yoona gave the folder and smiled to Amber.

 

 

"Thank you...." Amber opened the door for Yoona and waited for her to be gone outside their gate.

 

 

"Unnpa??" Jongkey called rubbing his eyes.

 

 

"Oh...Jongkey...are you hungry?"

 

 

"No....where is the lady? unnpa?"

 

 

"lady?"

 

 

"Yeah...the beautiful angel I saw..."

 

 

"Oh...it's Yoona unnie....she's gone and she'll be back if she passed to be our maid..."

 

 

"I want her unnpa....I like her to be here in our house..."

 

 

"Aigoo...look at this kid Amber....your brother is also infected with that woman's beauty..." Sooyoung suddenly interrupted and lift Jongkey.

 

 

"Sooyoung unnie?"

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

"I like to see the angel again..."

 

 

"No...Jongkey there are still alot of angels out there...okay? now...go inside your room and change your clothes, we will buy foods for you and your unnpa..." Jongkey rush to his room.

 

 

"Do you think there are still going to come?" Amber ask.

 

 

"Yeah...we  just need to wait..." Sooyoung pats Amber's head and cheered her up.

 

 

 

 

===============================================================================================================

 

 

2 Days later

 

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

                Looking at my phone all the time doesn't get me tired. Few days have been gone and i'm still expecting for her to call me. I know I just need to pretend like I didn't knew her before...it was a long time ago...but I guess she doesn't even remember me now... Childhood memories from the past...it's always like that...when people grow up sometimes they also forget the things or memories that they treasured.... Amber is the only person I am willing to spend my life with....when she transferred to another school I thought I wouldn't see her again...but there are things that you didn't expect to happen....As I was walking alone the street I saw her with a cute kid riding on her back....I followed her without noticing me until I saw the board hanging outside their house....Am I lucky? This is the chance I've been waiting for...Amber...please remember who we are before.....

 

 I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da kajyeogan 

 I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy awesome boy wahnjeon banhaenna bwah 

 

 

"Uhm...hello?" Yoona answered her phone call..

 

"Ms. Im Yoona?"

 

"Yeah...it's me..."

 

"This is Amber....you can start tomorrow...."

 

"Oh?! really? Thank you! Thank you!" Yoona jump happily and Amber hangs up.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

tumblr_m32qbt9DQy1qbu51oo1_500.jpg    

 

Name: Kim Hyuna

 

 

" Soo...I don't like this girl..."

 

"Why? "

 

"While i'm interviewing her she just keep on looking at her nails and she even flirts at me..."

 

"Well...this one?"

 

 

miss-a-suzy-4-jpg.4531

 

Name: Bae Suzy

 

 

"Nahh...don't like her too..."

 

"What's wrong with her?"

 

"I'm the interviewer but she's the one asking me...my favorite food, color and even why I am lesbian..."

 

"Oh...she's totally failed for that..."

 

"How about her?"

 

 

hV83MU59.jpg

 

Name: Park Ji-Yeon

 

 

"Oh...she's... a bit weird...."

 

"Why? something like?"

 

"Before I ask questions to her she said there's a ghost inside our house..."

 

"Creepy..."

 

"Yeah...I think she's in a wrong place.."

 

"But Amber do you think there's a ghost in here?"

 

"Yah!...don't even try to know....you are scaring me..."

 

"Okay....so what do you think now?"

 

"I'll choose her....."

 

Yoona_from_SNSD_by_SungminLee.jpg

 

Name: Im Yoona

 

 

"you don't want to lose her...."

 

 

"Soo....I think there's something about her that I want to know...."

 

 

"hmm??"

 

 

"She's making me out of my thoughts whenever she's near me...like we have a connection..."

 

 

"Are you crazy now?"

 

 

"Maybe....."

 

End of The Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

"T...thank you Amber-sshi for letting me work in your house...." Yoona bowed to Amber.

 

 

"Look....you don't need to act like i'm a master....we can be friends..."

 

 

"uhm....Amber-sshi...do you want me now to start cooking?"

 

 

"What are you going to cook? may I have a request?"

 

 

"Anything you want...."

 

 

"Hmm...I want pizza..."

 

 

"uh...eh...uhmm.... why don't we order?"

 

 

"You said you can cook right? Then do it....I'll be waiting in my room and play with my brother...hope you can make a delicious pizza....and yeah...tomorrow we will go out so that my vacation is not a bit of boring." Amber said and left Yoona alone...It's hard for her to look at the girl straight into her eyes...if she stay there with Yoona. She thinks it will make her harder to breath because of too much cuteness from the girl...

 

 

"Unnpa? Unnpa?" Jongkey shakes his sister's body who's zoning out.

 

 

"Uh..yeah?"

 

 

"Where is Miss Angel?"

 

 

"You mean...your Yoona unnie?"

 

 

"Hmmm" Jongkey nodds.

 

 

"She's cooking dinner for us..."

 

 

"Yoona unnie...is very beautiful unnpa....I like her for you...."

 

 

"yeah...she is...do you think she will like me? even if i'm a girl?"

 

 

" yup! she will..." Jongkey said showing his thumbs up.

 

 

"I hope so..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

============================================================================

 

 

 

1 Month Passed

 

 

" That girl keeps on looking at you Amber..." Sunny said which is Amber's friend also... They are hanging out with their other classmates.

 

 

"Who?"

 

 

" It's Krystal Jung...." Yuri said.

 

 

"Oh..." Amber answered.

 

 

"Yah! not interested with her?" Yuri ask.

 

 

"Nope..." 

 

 

"Look...we know that you've been cheated from your past relationship Amber...but look at you now...most of the girls in our school are fantasizing you to be their girlfriend..." Sunny said trying to convince her friend to have some fun in her life.

 

 

"Still finding the right girl...." Amber gulp her beer and just focus on her drinks.

 

 

"Until now?"

 

 

" I want a girl who will accept the kind of person I am..."

 

 

"Try to atleast date girls Amber...."

 

 

"This past few days...i've been becoming shy...."

 

 

"huh?"

 

 

"there's a girl staying in our house...name Yoona...she's our maid for two months...everytime she's near me I tried to act cold and ignore her..."

 

 

"so you like her or what?"

 

 

"maybe Yes...I don't know...it seems like i'm afraid to say what i'm feeling...it's only one month and I can't just decide to ask her if she have feelings for me too..."

 

 

"no...you are just confuse..it's only puppy love...try to unwind yourself and spend time with the other people..."

 

 

 

 

Yoona's POV

    

               I walk back and forth outside the gate....it's already 11 pm and she's not yet at home... Jongkey is already sleeping and  i'm here still waiting for Amber...she said she's only going to hang out with her friends but now...it's beyond the time she said to me earlier....Though sometimes I felt disappointed when she ignores me if we two are alone together...she's changing and I don't know why....I clear my thoughts after hearing someone vomiting and walking like a zombie.

 

 

 

 

"Amber?" Yoona called and ran to her.

 

 

"why are you still awake Miss Im?"

 

 

"Because i'm waiting for you....let's go inside and clean yourself...you are drunk..." Yoona helped Amber and they went inside her room.

 

 

"Thanks Miss Im..."

 

 

"Amber...please don't call me like that...it's too formal...."

 

 

"But I love how I call you in that way...do you have a boyfriend?"

 

 

"No....I don't have anyone special except for the one who can make me smile whenever I see her..."

 

 

"Her? so you mean you like girls too?"

 

 

"yeah...."

 

 

"Yoona-sshi.....tell me....do you like me?"

 

 

"I can't answer it because you are drunk...."

 

 

"But i'm still aware and understand what you are saying..."

 

 

"Enough...just take a rest now" Yoona covered Amber's body with the blanket after wiping her face with a clean towel. She can't answer it yet...she wants to say it when Amber is also ready to accept her feelings.

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

             I woke up and massage my head....I think I drink lots of beer last night and I felt a bit dizzy. I still remember what I asked to Yoona....so it means she have someone special...right? when will I find the right girl for me.....I know there are some people who wants to know my love story from the past... I am known and voted as a the most charming lesbian in our school and one day...this girl ask me out for a date...she's beautiful, long hair and very good in dancing...but one day I caught her hanging out with a guy....My heart was torn into million pieces...she's not the right girl for me...So I promised to myself that when the time comes...I want to meet a girl who will choose and live with me forever.

 

 

 

 

"Unnpa!!"

 

 

"Hey Jongkey...morning..."

 

 

"Unnpa....Yoona unnie cooked us kimchi fried rice..."

 

 

"Really? is it good?"

 

 

"Yeah..."

 

 

"Where is she now??"

 

 

"Inside the kitchen with Sooyoung unnie..."

 

 

"Soo is here? it's too early..." Amber move her feet and went to the kitchen...but suddenly felt jealous when she saw her cousin making Yoona laugh...

 

 

"Amber...good morning..."

 

 

"Oh hey Soo...what are you doing here?"

 

 

"Is it bad to be here in early morning?"

 

 

"No..." Amber didn't look at Yoona and she walked to the fridge to get some milk and cereals.

 

 

"Amber-sshi...I cooked fried--"

 

"Thanks Yoona...but Cereals is better..." Yoona felt a bit hurt when Amber ignore her again. Sooyoung who just saw Amber's attitude felt surprise....She knew her cousin is acting different....

 

 

"Uhm...Yoona-sshi...would you please uhm...accompany Jongkey outside...." Sooyoung said and Yoona walked out leaving the two of them.

 

 

"What's wrong with you today?" Sooyoung started asking.

 

 

"Nothing...why?"

 

 

"Liar....why are you ignoring her?"

 

 

"Yoona?"

 

 

"Yep....are you tired of seeing her now?"

 

 

"No....It's just that..." Amber stop eating.

 

 

"You are in love with her...am I right?"

 

 

"No....i'm actually dating girls right now..."

 

 

"Since when?"

 

 

"uh...uhm...yesterday at the bar when I was with Yuri and Sunny..."

 

 

"who are you dating?"

 

 

"Krystal Jung, Tiffany Hwang, Kim Taeyeon and others." Amber lied.

 

 

"Why are you doing this? I thought you are not yet ready to be in a relationship again...?"

 

 

"I'm getting bored Soo...and it's time for me to feel the real life of being young..."

 

 

"How about Yoona?"

 

"Huh? why do you keep on telling me about Yoona? she's just a maid....nothing else more..." Amber finish eating and walk away though before their conversation ended Yoona heard it while she's carrying Jongkey.

 

 

 

 

============================================================================

 

 

1 Month and Two Weeks

 

 

[ Amber kept on bringing different girls inside their house not knowing that everytime she spent time with other girls..Yoona silently cries...She thought it would be easy for her to make Amber remember again...the memories they've shared when they are still kid....]

 

 

 

"Unnpa! wake up! wake up!"

 

"hmm?" Amber felt annoyed when she's sleeping peacefully.

 

"I'm hungry unnpa..."

 

"Then ask your Yoona unnie to cook..."

 

"She's gone now...."

 

"What are you saying?" Amber stood up and run out of her room checking if Yoona is not really there anymore.

 

"Yoona unnie said goodbye to me yesterday after reading me a bed time story...she said she will be gone...I don't want her to leave....but she said...it's for her own good..."

 

"What does she mean by that??" Amber became quiet and just cook their breakfast. 

 

"Unnpa...the story Yoona unnie shared to me last night is very sad....It was about the two princess who love each other since they are kids ...they are neighbors before and their castle is just across with each other...the other princess loves to wear mens clothes because she felt comfortable wearing it...one day she confesses to the other princess...she told her that she like her so much....the princess accepted her...but a war came...and both of them became apart from each other....and when years goes by they finally meet again...but the princess who looks like a real boy now doesn't remember her anymore...so...she felt it would be better to just accept that they are not meant to be together...." Jongkey is a very smart child...saying all the details about the story that Yoona said to him.

 

 

"Yoona.....Im Yoona....." Amber slap her own face.

 

"Unnpa...what's wrong?"

 

"I remember now...Yoona is the girl I met when i'm only 10 yrs. old...how come I forget about her now? and i'm too cruel for not noticing that she likes me too...! " Amber wants to find Yoona now...but no one will take care of Jongkey...

 

"Unnpa...it's alright...you can follow Yoona unnie...i'm not a kid anymore..." Jongkey smiled but there are still ketchup on his face while eating a hotdog.

 

"Amber...Jongkey?" Sooyoung called them.

 

"Thank you Soo!!" Amber runs towards her and kiss her cheeks.

 

"What for?"

 

"I'll be leaving today....Yoona...she left...and I will find her again..." Amber didn't bother to say goodbye to them as she quickly change her clothes .

 

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

       Will she find me? Is she going to call and ask where I am? Maybe Not at all...because she's enjoying the girls she's dating...what happen to I will be back to see you again...what happened to her promise?? Amber...I hate you! I couldn't take it anymore so I cried out loud seating alone on the bench looking at the building in our old school where I first met her...

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

      I'm lost...I can't find you anymore...am I late now? to realize that you are totally mine before? As I walked and run around the places....I can't still see her...until I remembered the old school  where I studied before....

 

 

 

 

"Amber!!! You broke my heart!" Yoona screamed. Shouting all her sadness.

 

 

"I'm sorry..." A weak voice from behind is heard...and Yoona turn around.

 

 

"How did you?--" Amber hugs her. A tight hug wherein she doesn't want to let go anymore. Yoona let her tears fall.

 

 

"One...i'm sorry for not remembering anything...two...i'm a fool to not recognize you...three...i'm sorry that you needed to be a maid for me and my brother...four I love you so much...please don't leave me again....and lastly...I found you miss right....please let start again where we left before?" Amber kissed Yoona's lips.

 

 

"I miss you. . ." Yoona said not stopping from crying...her heart feels relieve now...She loves to be like this....the old them....

 

 

 

=================================================================================================================

 

 

 

Don't know if this chapter is good. Oh well....hope you still like it guys ^^