Look Straight into my eyes

Red Rabbit ( One Shots)

 

 

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

GIRLxGIRL

 

 

 

 

 

Amber is into her deep sleep until she heard a loud footsteps inside the room. She ignores it knowing that maybe it's just her new roommate....It's already 8pm in the evening.. She realize that there are still alot of things to do. Amber stood up and open her eyes lazily.

 

 

 

"Hmm? the lights are still off? I thought I heard someone here...." Amber mumbles and open the lamp beside her bed. She walked towards the bathroom and open the light.

 

 

"Woooaah!!" Amber screams and saw a girl on the bathtub...

 

 

"Ah...uhm...did I scare you?" Ask the girl.

 

 

"Isn't it obvious? you scared me to death....what are you doing here? Are you my new roommate?" Amber throws alot of questions. The girl is not looking directly to her and just facing the wall.

 

 

"Uhm... yeah..i'm Seohyun..your new roommate...you are Amber right? .."

 

 

"yeah...I am...how did you know?"

 

 

"I...I heard so much about you..from my friends...."

 

 

"really? like what?"

 

 

"that you have a very beautiful voice...and they also said you are handsome..."

 

 

"I'm a girl Seohyun...and that term is for guys only..."

 

 

"It's fine for me....you know...If I have my next operatio--"

 

 

"uhm Seohyun-sshi, I think you can go out now and take a rest...if you don't mind, because i'm going to use the bathroom..."

 

 

"Oh...y..yeah..i'm sorry..." Seohyun bowed then move her feet carefully....she close the door while Amber is starting to brush her teeth.

 

 

 

 

Seohyun's POV

 

      I'm glad my grandparents allowed me to transfer to another school. Though I'll miss my friends there at Soshi high,  I think this is the best way to make myself be more sociable with other people...I do know some people studying here like Tiffany unnie and Taeyeon unnie....we are neighbors and because of them that's why I knew some  things about Amber.....I can't let her know about my condition...I don't want her to feel pity because i'm not a normal person....

 

 

 

 

==========================================================================================================

 

 

 

The noise of the  alarm clock  destroyed Amber's long sleep. She then get up and fix her uniform ang get a hot shower... After taking a bath she notice that Seohyun is not in her bed anymore...

 

 

 

"Hmmm? maybe she's in school already..." Amber thought while wiping her hair. 

 

 

 

The girl with a boy cut hair entered their room holding a guitar on her back. Girls around screaming silently wanted to touch her but keeps their distance because they know that it makes her mad to see people surrounding her...She waved at her friend and sat next to her.

 

 

"Oh here comes prince Amber..." 

 

 

"Shut up Kwon..."

 

 

"So how's your new roommate is she beautiful?"

 

 

"a weirdo I guess..."

 

 

"hmmm... we heard that there's a transferee..."

 

 

"How many?"

 

 

"Only one..God answers my prayer...it's too boring to see girls with the same faces everyday..." Yuri said while staring at the window.

 

 

" It's just because we never had a chance to be with other sections..."

 

 

".you are right but we can't change the fact that we are the only elite people here in F(x) Shidae  that our School is giving us special treatment..."

 

 

"Yeah...it is a fact...this all girls school is really helping though...."

 

 

"So Amber....do you like to come with me later? let's go to the bar and hang out with hot chicks..."

 

 

"No...you can go alone...i'll be in my room later and practice my songs..."

 

 

"For what?"

 

 

"Just to ease my boredom..."

 

 

"your guitar won't help you Amber... come on.. be active in socializing with other people...it's just  a bit of giving thrill in your life...have fun Liu..."

 

 

"Having fun is not my taste Kwon.... it won't last that long...you meet new people? yes...but after you get drunk and make out with them do you think they will treat you the same after what happened?"

 

 

"Woah...haha... still bitter until now?"

 

 

"Tss... i'm not..."

 

 

"Haha...yes you are...can't forget about  Jessica Jung right? I heard she's regretting for breaking up with you..."

 

 

"Can we just talk about something else? It's fine for me now...i'm feeling good being single.... Regretting? tss....don't be fooled....she's actually enjoying with Yoona...."

 

 

"aiggooo....She's a  cheater...."

 

 

"Stop it Kwon...you are ruining my day...."

 

 

 

Amber was about to play her guitar when suddenly, there classroom adviser Mr. Choi Siwon entered there room smiling widely with a cute lady behind him.

 

 

"Good morning Class... I am happy that there's a new student again. Our Principal chose her to joined you here in this section ..now Ms. Seo Joo-hyun kindly introduce yourself to them..." Mr.Choi offer his hand to help Seohyun. She face her classmates and  bowed to them.

 

 

 

"Hello Guys...I'm Seo Joo-hyun from Soshi high... uhmm...please take good care of me..." Seohyun smiled showing her best to get the attention of her classmates.

 

 

"Now...go on  Ms. Seo and take your seat now...don't worry all of them are good people... Class i'll be going..."

 

 

Seohyun walks and find her seat. She remembered earlier before the students came in, she had been memorizing each chair and places of every corner in the room, it is part of her ability. Being  familiar already...she decided to seat between Yuri and Amber.

 

 

"Oh...Look who chose to seat between us Liu...isn't it great?"

 

 

"Stop playing Kwon....Seohyun...you didn't tell me you are my classmate..." Amber ask and Yuri move her chair closer.

 

 

"Oh? You know her Amber?" Yuri ask.

 

 

"Amber-sshi...I... I wanted to surprise you about this...but i'm happy that you are my classmate too..." Seohyun answered.

 

 

"Hmm...surprise huh?" Amber just only said and starts playing her guitar.

 

 

"Yah! Amber! why are you ignoring me? You know this girl? how could you not share her to me?" Yuri is acting like a kid. She notice that Seohyun move her head but not looking her direction...She thought that Amber is right this girl is weird.

 

 

"She's my roommate Kwon...satisfied? and what are you saying i'm not sharing her to you? we are not that close..." Amber stops from what her doing and stood up.

 

 

"Where are you going Liu?"

 

 

"Dorm...i'm going to sleep....."

 

 

"Uh...uhm...Amber-sshi?" Seohyun exactly look at Amber's eyes...

 

 

"Yes?"

 

 

"Uh...uhm.......can you not lock the door?"

 

 

"huh? You have a spare key...don't wait for me to open the door for you..." Amber coldly said and walked out of the room.

 

 

" Sorry if she's being cold like that..." Yuri starts to talk to Seohyun.

 

 

"That's my first impression of her...."

 

 

"By the way i'm Kwon Yuri....her childhood friend..." Yuri pulled her hand out of her pocket to shake hands with Seohyun.

 

 

"Nice to meet you Yuri-sshi..." Yuri raise her eyebrow. They are close with each other and she's just only seating beside the girl. But Seohyun offered her hand in her front. Yuri notice that no one saw them, so she quietly stood up and shake hands with the girl.

 

 

" I think i'll be going now Yuri-sshi..."

 

 

"Already?"

 

 

"I have to meet my friends..."

 

 

"Oh....okay...would you like me to help you to get out of this room?"

 

 

"No...Yuri-sshi i'm fine...I know the directions here and--" Seohyun stop from talking.

 

 

"you are blind...." Yuri  whisper to her ear.

 

 

"H...how did you know Yuri-sshi?"

 

 

"your eyes are not blinking...and you stared at me in wrong direction....." Seohyun covered , a bit shock of what Yuri said.

 

 

"p...please....Yuri-sshi...can you not tell to anyone about me? Please...."

 

 

"But why? it's hard to pretend that you are not blind...how come you manage to act like there's nothing wrong with you?" 

 

 

"I'm practicing....Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie help me to memorize all the directions...."

 

 

"Woah....You are a smart girl....what about Amber? she's your roommate and she doesn't know about you being blind?"

 

 

"No. I don't want any person to feel pity....I need to go Yuri-sshi...please...just keep quiet..." Seohyun left the room and Yuri just can't believe how strong is the girl to keep her condition hidden.

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

           Nope Amber...don't look at them. You don't know her anymore....she cheated on you. It's enough that you let her go. I close the curtain in my room after seeing Yoona and Jessica playing around the soccer field. Yes...3 months is still fresh....I don't believe now to any girl who said that they love me....they will treat me like she did to me...what am I? a trophy? just because I have the looks and popularity she's just going to use me....I laid on my bed and I felt my tears again....my heart is already broken....can someone fix me? I rolled my body to the side and saw a piano under Seohyun's bed....hmmm.... she loves music too? I close my eyes and grab my guitar..this is what i'm feeling now....I don't see anything...because it's too dark and it's empty... I start to play a song...

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun  open the door and put her shoes aside. The room is quiet and she thought maybe Amber just went out. Before walking towards her bed she felt like she step on something hard with strings. She bend down and realize that it is a guitar. Seohyun put the guitar on Amber's bed but notice that there is someone sleeping when she heard a snore. She move closer to the sleeping latter...more closer and she felt her lips kissed something soft and a bit wet...she moved away and run to her bed. Amber just suddenly woke up and saw Seohyun also sleeping...actually, the girl is pretending that she's sleeping....She's blushing so hard and kept closing her eyes feeling shy of what she had done.

 

 

 

"She's here now?" Amber said while yawning. She walk towards the girl and covered her with blanket. 

 

 

 

 

================================================================================================================

 

 

 

  2 weeks of being roommates but Amber still acting cold towards Seohyun.

 

 

"Hey Liu"

 

 

"What's up Kwon...?"

 

 

"Did you heard about the gossip?"

 

 

"What gossip?"

 

 

"Yoona and Jessica  broke up..."

 

 

"So?"

 

 

"Are you not going to ask me what's the reason?"

 

 

"Then what?"

 

 

"It's because of you....one of the students heard them shouting and you were involved....Jessica said she still likes you..."

 

 

"Oh...are you done?"

 

 

"What?! aren't you thankful? I know you never change your feelings for her..."

 

 

" Kwon....Once is enough..." Amber took her earphones and left Yuri.

 

 

"Not again....she's always leaving me..." Yuri sigh.

 

 

"Yuri-sshi?" Seohyun called.

 

 

"Yes Seohyun?"

 

 

"Who is Jessica?"

 

 

"She is Amber's ex-girlfriend.."

 

 

"oh....is she beautiful?"

 

 

"Rank as number 2 as one of the most beautiful ladies here in school."

 

 

"Who's number 1?"

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon....well why did you ask about Jessica? are you interested with Amber?"

 

 

"I...I...i'm just curious..."

 

 

"How is she treating you? still cold?"

 

 

"Yeah...but sometimes I would like someone is patting my head while i'm sleeping and i'm covered with my blanket already..."

 

 

"Oh...that's a sweet side of her....Amber never do that if she doesn't like a girl....but it means...she have interest in you...."

 

 

"I...I hope so...."Seohyun beam a smile and suddenly she felt dizzy... She went to the comfort room and sat on one of the cubicle.

 

 

"What's happening?" Seohyun said to herself. She heard someone entered and whistling. She was about to get up but lost her balance. 

 

 

"Seohyun?!" Amber screamed she saw her roommate lying on the floor weakly. She lift her up and went to the clinic.

 

 

 

When the nurse is done checking Seohyun's vital signs, the doctor said that the patient needs to rest. Amber waited outside and saw two of her schoolmates approaching her.

 

 

"Amber where is Seohyun?"

 

 

"Taeyeon? she's inside..."

 

 

"What happen to our hyunnie?" Tiffany ask.

 

 

"I don't know...I just saw her inside the comfort room lying on floor." Amber answered and felt worried.

 

 

The Doctor inside the clinic went out and talk to them.

 

 

"Are you her friends?" The doctor ask.

 

 

"Yes Doctor...we are..." Taeyeon said with a frown on her face.

 

 

"You see the girl that was brought here is suffering from blindness right? and she's been taking medicines... I examined her eyes and observed that she's been into an operation before...but it failed...do you know it?"

 

 

"Uhm yes doc...we know her condition...but what do you think happened to our friend and she lost her consciousness?" Taeyeon ask while Amber is shocked to know that the person she's been sleeping in one room is a blind person....She space out and felt guilty when she remembered what she said this past few days to Seohyun.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

" ouch!" Amber Yelped when Seohyun step on her foot.

 

"I..i'm sorry Amber-sshi"

 

"are you blind or what? watch where your going..." 

 

 

"I'm hungry...Seohyun are you going outside?"

 

"Why?"

 

"Can you buy me food?...It's raining and I just want to stay here"

 

"But Amber-sshi I can't--"

 

"Here is my money...i'll wait for you here...."

 

 

"Arrghh!! Seohyun can you turn off the lights? It's still early..."

 

"Amber-sshi...I don't know where is the switch"

 

"What? psshh....stop acting lazy....."

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

Amber's POV

 

              Blind? Seohyun is blind? why I didn't notice it? I'm a fool...what kind of person who will ask her to do things she can't see......shame on me...I went near to her and saw her sleeping comfortably. I held her hand felt sorry of the bad things i've done to her...she slowly open her eyes but looking at the ceiling...Taeyeon and Tiffany left me because of something urgent after the doctor talk to them.

 

 

 

"Where am I?" Seohyun ask feeling not familiar with the place.

 

 

"Do you feel okay now Seohyun??"

 

 

Seohyun move her face to her left...but that time she didn't meet Amber's eyes...and yes indeed...She is totally blind.

 

 

"Amber-sshi?"

 

 

"Yeah it's me..."

 

 

"What happened?"

 

 

"I saw you fainted..."

 

 

"Oh...Am I in the hospital?"

 

 

"Nope... school clinic...I brought you here..."

 

 

"I...i'm sorry to bother you..."

 

 

"Don't be...I should be the one saying sorry...after treating you coldly I realize my mistakes...why didn't you tell me that you are blind?"

 

 

"How did you?--"

 

 

"It's not important anymore...Seohyun.. I want to take care of you..."

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

"Allow me..."

 

 

"Amber-sshi...."

 

 

"Please?"

 

 

"Okay...i'm thankful now..." Seohyun felt her heart beats fast and her face blush when Amber kissed her forehead..

 

 

 

Amber and Seohyun became closer, and most of the time they spend hanging out together...Amber wants her to experience what's in the outside world how to enjoy life even if you can't see the reality...But this time Seohyun's grandparents decided to have their grandchild the second operation. Amber became sad after knowing that she will be alone in her dorm and she prayed that the operation became successful.

 

 

 

 

 

"Amber?" The girl with a curly blonde hair called her.

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

"How are you?"

 

 

"I'm fine Jess..."

 

 

"Did you know  I broke up with Yoona?"

 

 

"Uhm...you cheat again?" Amber said in a sarcastic tone, but didn't look at the girl. She preferred to just watch the students playing soccer and didn't bother to turn around and face Jessica.

 

 

" Haha...with the tone of your voice it sounds like you are still holding on to the past..."

 

 

"What past?"

 

 

"Ours..."

 

 

"We never had that past..."

 

 

"Why are you acting like you totally forget about me?"

 

 

"Because in it's the way it should be...Forgetting is a medicine..."

 

 

"Amber i'm still in love with you..."

 

 

"Shut up..."

 

 

"I'm serious.."

 

 

"Go away Jess...it's over...move on from me..."

 

 

"I can't!" Jessica shouted and hug Amber from behind...

 

 

"Let Go!"

 

 

"No!"

 

 

"I said let go Jess!!"

 

 

"No! I don't want to!"

 

 

Amber turn around but Jessica push her and they both fall on the ground, Jessica on top of her...

 

 

"A....Amber?" A familiar voice was heard. After 4 days of not hearing that gives Amber loneliness but now...the voice is too weak...not a cheerful one.

 

 

"Seohyun?"

 

 

"I'm here to share you good news....But I think i'll save it later because you are having fun with someone else..." Seohyun run away preventing her tears to fall.

 

 

"N...No!! Seohyun! arggh...stay away from me Jessica Jung!" Amber shouted and Jessica was startled. First time seeing her ex being angry.

 

 

"Amber..."

 

 

"Jess... about us? you are the one who made the mistakes....but this time maybe forgiveness is all I can give... my love is already taken by someone....I'm sorry..." Amber hug the girl one last time and left...Jessica cried after.

 

 

 

Amber keeps on looking for Seohyun around the school but she didn't find her. She knocked her head because there is still one place she didn't check. Their dorm.

 

 

"Seohyun?" Amber called out and saw that Seohyun is covered with pillows and blanket.

 

 

"Done having fun?"

 

 

"She's my ex..."

 

 

"What's the point of saying that to me?"

 

 

"Because I know the reason why you want to tell me the good news....you can see now right?"

 

 

"and what?"

 

 

"you are jealous when you saw us...."

 

 

"Don't expect that I have feelings for you Amber..."

 

 

"Your are lying...now that you saw me...i'm wondering how did you know that it's me? I mean you are blind that time when we are together...maybe after  your operation you first wanted to see the picture I gave to you...my picture that you ask for me as my gift....."

 

 

"Arggh!!!"

 

 

"Hahaha...."

 

 

"Stop laughing !"

 

 

"...................." Amber didn't bother to say anything. 

 

 

Seohyun peek of what is Amber doing now. And she saw her head resting on the edge of the bed with eyes close. She carefully move closer and  her face is an inches apart from Amber.

 

 

 

"Gotcha!" Amber said and she cupped Seohyun's face....

 

 

"w.....what are you doing?!!"

 

 

"I want to see your eyes...."

 

 

"But not in this way...i'm above you...it's uncomfortable in this position.."

 

 

"No...it's not.....Look straight into my eyes and tell me what do you see Seohyun...."

 

 

"Your brown eyes....it's so attractive...."

 

 

"No....not the color of my eyes...."

 

 

"Then what?"

 

 

"My eyes.....doesn't lie to you...."

 

 

"What are you saying Amber?...."

 

 

"when I close my eyes I feel darkness....and when I open it.... I see an angel..."

 

 

"Are you sick Amber-sshi?"

 

 

"well...yeah....i'm sick when my angel left me for an operation and now she's back......"

 

 

"The Angel? is it. . . . . me?"

 

 

"Hmmm....I think so....but she change alot now....I like her but she changed..."

 

 

"A...Amber...why? did I do something wrong? fine...yes i'm jealous...and now i'm happy that I can see clearly now....but I didn't change...it's still me...." Seohyun defended. Amber move away from her.

 

 

"You do...Seohyun you change...."

 

 

"Amber! I like you too...please don't go away...." Seohyun grab her hand preventing her to go.

 

 

"Hahaha.....am I good on acting?" Amber laughs.

 

 

"what?! argghh!!!" Seohyun throws the pillows on Amber's face but the older girl is stronger and stops Seohyun. She push her on the bed and holding her arms above her head.

 

 

 

 

"You change Seohyun........from being an Angel.................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

to a Goddess...." Amber Kissed her gently and again look straight into her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==============================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 days to go guys then my hell week is over!!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seober Moments.

 

 

 

tumblr_loqienTES21qftp49o1_250.giftumblr_loqienTES21qftp49o2_250.giftumblr_loqienTES21qftp49o3_250.gif

 

 

 

 

tumblr_lwzzllPx8x1qftp49o1_250.giftumblr_lwzzllPx8x1qftp49o2_250.gif

 

 

 

 

tumblr_m6gxscHSfY1qbyzjyo1_250.giftumblr_m6gxscHSfY1qbyzjyo2_250.gif

tumblr_m6gxscHSfY1qbyzjyo3_250.giftumblr_m6gxscHSfY1qbyzjyo4_250.gif

 

 

tumblr_mjhbzfMY8Y1s88t8fo1_500.jpg

 

 

 

AyVaqKGCQAArpTb.jpg:large