The Day You said "GOODBYE"

Red Rabbit ( One Shots)

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

GirlxGirl

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon wait!... I'm tired.." The girl yelled who is panting so hard.

 

 

"Yah! Tiffany we are going to be late right now look at the time we only have 5 minutes left."

 

 

"I'm sorry Tae... I forgot to set my alarm clock that's why I woke up late.."

 

 

"Aigoo... If you're not only my bestfriend I would already leave you alone..."

 

 

"sorry Tae i'll treat you ice cream later, so please forgive me..." Tiffany said pouting her lips.

 

 

"Okay...guess I don't have a choice...let's go now!" Taeyeon drag her bestfriend. Both of them runs so fast and they already arrived at the school before the guard close the gate..

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany are both childhood friends since middle school, some of their classmates would think that the two of them are sisters because of the way they interact with each other. Friendship is the most important thing that they have   and the one that gives them  strong bond. Taeyeon is like an older sister of Tiffany she is the one who would always give an advice if her bestfriend have a problem. Both of them share their secrets, they are the two people who can only understand their own world. But, there is one problem that Taeyeon can't solve.. it is about Tiffany being a lesbian, her bestfriend is having a relationship with the same gender.

 

 

 

Rrriiiiiiiiiingg!!!!!!

 

 

"Whoa! finally!" Tiffany shouts while streching her arms.

 

 

"Aigoo Tiffany, lower your voice it's only break time..."

 

 

"Tae...i'm getting bored you know... two more subjects and I will finally see Yuri..."

 

 

"oh you have date with her?.."

 

 

"No.. but we are just going to eat dinner together"

 

 

"When will you stop Tiff? You know it's not right to have a relationship with the same ."

 

 

"So?? what's wrong with that? Your bestfriend is gay Tae...you said you already accepted me being with a girl.."

 

 

"But Tiff it's a sin..."

 

 

"No... It is not a sin... why don't you try to fall in love with a girl?"

 

 

"What?! never! and i'm still a high school student there's alot of guys out there...and being in love with the same gender? oh no...that's not going to happen..."

 

 

"For sure Tae, you'll eat your words when you find someone who can make your heart beat fast more than the normal heart rate..." Tiffany said teasing her bestfriend..

 

 

"Let's not talk about it okay?? I want my ice cream now..." Taeyeon then grab Tiffany's hand and push her to stand up...

 

 

"Fine... let's buy ice cream..."

 

 

Their classes ended and it seems like Taeyeon will go home alone.. Tiffany and Yuri went out together.. She prefers to be apart from them rather than seeing her bestfriend flirting with a girl... Taeyeon put her earphones  and listen to SNSD songs while walking down the streets. Music is one of her comforter whenever she's alone, she close her eyes feeling the beat of the music she stop until she felt drops of water falling to her head she then open her eyes and notice that it's already raining... She didn't brought her umbrella and she doesn't have any choice but to run towards the big three-flowered maple tree.

 

 

"Great timing...I forgot my umbrella...how long am I going to stay here?" Taeyeon said to herself, wiping her school uniform.

 

 

" Need help? " Taeyeon heard someone from behind, she turn around and saw a tall figure short-haired guy standing in front of her. She's a bit shock looking at the handsome person walking closer to her...

 

"uh...uhm...nope! i'm fine..." Taeyeon is stuttering when she answered.

 

"It's raining so hard.. are you sure you're fine??"

 

"Y..yes i'm fine... and I don't talk to stranger..so go away and find someone you can share with your umbrella.." Taeyeon said almost shivering. 

 

"I'm not a stranger....i'm Amber Liu..."

 

"It's a girl's name..." Taeyeon said.

 

"Well because i'm a--"

 

lightnjup.jpg&sa=X&ei=e57WUN6TPIjVrQfS1I

 

 

A sudden loud crack of a thunder made Taeyeon jump and  hug Amber.

 

 

"Kyaaa!!!! oh my God! Oh my God....please! please! don't leave me alone!" Taeyeon said and her eyes starts to get teary, she hugs Amber tightly....

 

 

"Shh.... Don't worry..come on I'll send you home..." Amber said. She removed her jacket and gave it to Taeyeon to keep her warm..

 

 

"I'm... Taeyeon..."  

 

 

Amber didn't look at her and pretends that she didn't heard anything...Taeyeon thought the person walking beside her now is just really into helping her...both of them keeps on walking the street. Amber slowly put her left hand   around the small girl's waist. Amber can't speak, her face is already red...trying to resist her feelings but in her mind she's already screaming because after two months, she finally get closer to her crush. Yes, Amber has a crush on Kim Taeyeon she's living in the same village with her but it seems that she's the only one who knows that they are neighbors.  She's from L.A. and just went in Korea as an exchange student. Living alone is not a problem for her, every month her parents would always transfer money and give her allowance, food and bills in her house is not a problem. Amber is already a college student...No one knows that she's a girl except Key, her korean bestfriend. She told him to shut his mouth and just go with the flow...Amber is a lesbian she wore man's clothes, her hair is short, she goes to gym lifting barbells like a real guy, and her body is more masculine compared to others. She love girls but never had a real relationship, every woman would drool over her everytime Key invites her to drink, but no one is able to pass her ideal type. The first time she saw Taeyeon is the first day she arrived in her house...she was busy unpacking her luggage bags and get interrupted when she heard the door bell rang.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Amber open the door and saw a small cute girl standing in front of her. The small figure seems to be sleeping because her eyes is close and holding a bowl of dukbokki.

 

"Uhm... yes?" Amber ask.

 

"Here..my mom want to give this to you...*Yawns*" Her eyes is still close.

 

 

"Oh thank you i'll return the bowl to you later..."

 

 

"Hmm...welcome to our neighborhood.." Taeyeon turn around and really into sleeping.

 

 

"Uhm hey! what's your name??"

 

 

"I'm Kim Taeyeon..."

 

 

Amber smiled  looking at the girl walking lazily towards their house.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

"Achoo!!" Taeyeon sneeze.

 

 

"You alright?" Amber ask. She's worried that Taeyeon might get sick because the rain keeps on pouring and there's no available taxi cab passing by.

 

 

"I'm fine..."

 

 

"Nope... you already have colds.. I'll carry you.. Hold the umbrella for us.." Amber bent down and Taeyeon followed what she said..she ride on her back  and wrap her arms around Amber's neck...

 

 

"hey...uhm..thank you for helping me...even though you are a stranger I felt fine being with you.." Taeyeon said feeling shy.

 

"You're welcome...but please i'm not a stranger.. we live in the same village..."

 

"Huh?? You also live at SONE village?"

 

"yeah...by the way.. thank you for the dukbokki you brought to me, it's really delicious and you really look cute when you welcome me as your neighbor..."

 

"what?! we are neighbors?" Taeyeon ask in surprised.

 

"Yeah.."

 

"But...how come I don't even see you outside?..."

 

"I'm a college student and every night I hang out with my bestfriend...i'm from L.A."

 

"Woah! you are not a Korean?"

 

"Chinese American..."

 

"wow..how can you speak our language fluently??"

 

"I studied about Korean languages, before I was transferred here as an exchange student"

 

"Oh.. so you are an Oppa??"

 

Amber didn't answered... it's not a surprise for her if Taeyeon thinks she's a guy...but maybe it will be a good idea to keep her true self from her.

 

"Yeah i'm an Oppa... because i'm older than you..."

 

"Oh..but why is your name Amber?"

 

"I don't know.... well.... we're here..."  Amber stops in front of Taeyeon's house, she carefully put her down.

 

"Thank you Amber Oppa...I'll return your jacket tomorrow..." Taeyeon smiled and wave.

 

 

Amber's POV

 

             Is this the right thing to do? Keeping a secret and telling her that I'm an Oppa. I like Taeyeon she's totally cute and a bit dorky. I always see her together with her bestfriend fooling around outside their house running like kids... how come this girl can make me calm when I see her smile. I have pictures of her... I'm taking photography at Seoul National University and the one i'm practicing to take beautiful images is Kim Taeyeon..I love her feminine gestures when she laughs, the way she puts her make up everytime when I always watch her through my window .. Maybe she really doesn't notice me, but I hope she will accept me not only as a friend but a lover.

 

 

 

[  The Next Day]

 

 

"Tae Tae!! hey! your ice cream is melting...." Tiffany said poking Taeyeon's cheeks.

 

"What? oh...aisshh.." Taeyeon her hands and wipe it with  tissue.

 

"You've been staring at the ground for ten minutes..."

 

"Am I??"

 

"Oh my Gosh... are you sick Taeyeon?" Tiffany keeps on touching her bestfriend.

 

"Stop touching me...of course i'm not sick.. Amber oppa help me yesterday..."

 

"Oh.. Amber who??!!"

 

"Our neighbor..."

 

"You have a neighbor? but I thought no one lives there.."

 

"Exactly that's what I thought too..he said that he's a college student maybe he rarely goes outside and loves staying inside his house.."

 

"I s he cute? handsome? or hot?"

 

"Well seriously?? a good looking guy...I mean he's a total package.."

 

"Oh really??!! I want to see him before I go back to U.S."

 

" yeah we should.....wait..what?? you are going back to U.S.?"

 

"Tae...i'm--"

 

"Tiffany...are you leaving??"

 

"Yeah...i'm sorry Tae..if I didn't tell you..."

 

"I'm your bestfriend Tiff and I thought no keeping of secrets..."

 

"I'm just finding the right time Tae..."

 

"Until when? if one day I go to school and knew that my bestfriend is gone and not coming back??!" Taeyeon is now getting mad at her bestfriend .

 

"Tae...*Sobs* i'm really sorry....Dad was promoted and his new project is in America he said that we should go with him and i'll continue my studies there... I don't have a choice...I tried everything to let him allow me to stay here...but dad didn't agree...." Tiffany said crying on Taeyeon's shoulders.

 

"Fine...there's nothing I can do... but don't ever try to forget about me...okay?? I will be your forever bestfriend Tiff...understand??"

 

"Hmm...I'll always send you an email if I have time..."

 

"Good....but what about Yuri??"

 

"I broke up with her yesterday...."

 

"So it means you love boys now??"

 

"No...I'm into girls Tae...and it's not going to change...I broke up with her because she said it's not going to work if it's a long distance relationship...."

 

"hmmm... okay I know that your relationship won't last long..."

 

"Tae??!!"

 

"well because your girlfriend is a player..."

 

"ex-gf okay? and I don't want to hear her name again..."

 

"By the way when is your flight??"

 

"Next week....we already fix our things"

 

"Take care always when you get there...I'll miss you..."

 

"I'll miss you too Kim Taeyeon!" 

 

"Friendship never ends!" Both of them said in unison and laugh together.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

          It's been two months since my bestfriend Tiffany went to US with her family. Every week she will send me an email telling me that she's fine and doing great...she even told me that she have a new friend named Jessica a pure Korean who grew up in the states...well good for her it means she's not a loner... I'm now close to Amber oppa, every weekends we are always hanging out with each other and he would cook foods for me if my parents are not yet at home...he's the one that help me to erase my sadness after my bestfriend is gone, he seems to be the one right by my side now, always joking around making me laugh until I run out of breath.... I like Amber oppa and i'm starting to fall for him...I'm right... love is between man and a woman... What Tiffany said is wrong i'm not going to fall for girls.....

 

 

 

Amber is in front of the mirror wiping her sweats with her palm. Nervous of her decision thinking twice if she's really going to do it....Two months of building closeness with Taeyeon maybe it's enough to tell her that she likes her...would she accept her? what if she knew that she's really a girl...what would happen between the two of them?.. Amber wants Taeyeon to be her girlfriend...

 

 

 

"Amber oppa??"  Taeyeon is looking around the place there are people wearing dress and suits eating and chatting while listening to an instrumental music.

 

 

"Yeah?" Amber answered she's busy checking out the list of foods on the menu.

 

"This restaurant is only for rich people...and the foods here are too expensive...can we just eat outside or let's cook in your house?..." Taeyeon said feeling uncomfortable. She's only wearing jeans and a collared blue shirt but whatever clothes she wears. Amber will still find her very beautiful.

 

"It's fine Taeyeon..i'm the one who's going to pay...and this is a special day for me.."

 

"Why?? did you get a high score in your exams??"

 

"No...but Taeyeon..." Amber went closer and kissed her right hand.

 

"Oppa..." Taeyeon blushed.

 

"Taeyeon....w...would you be my gf?" Amber ask, her palms starts to moist...

 

"Uhm...oppa..."

 

"It's okay if you are not yet ready I can wait--"

 

"Yes oppa!!" Taeyeon screamed and the people inside stared at them. Amber covered and waved to people to just mind their own business..

 

"Yes?? so it means your accepting me??"

 

"yeah...Oppa...I...Like you..."

 

Amber smiled widely happy to hear that Taeyeon likes her too...

 

 

6 months passed and The two lovely couples is in good terms with their relationship. But sometimes Amber would felt guilty and afraid that one day what if Taeyeon knew about her true self would she still love her and treat her the same? or her gf will broke up with her....

 

 

@ Amber's house

 

"Babe...let's watch this movie...Yes or No.."

 

"What's this oppa??"

 

"A love story between two girls..."

 

"Eww!! I don't like to watch it try to find another movie...why would you pick that?"

 

"It's not bad..I read about the story plot and it's beautiful the story is very different..."

 

"Oppa...I don't like love between two girls... it's weird..." Taeyeon said and tried to find another movie from the internet. Amber felt hurt when she heard her girlfriend's statement... 

 

"What's wrong about love between two girls??"

 

" Oppa...there's only two kinds of people in the world... only man and a woman..."

 

"So you're saying that gays and lesbians are not people?? so what do you think are they??!" Amber raise her voice and that made Taeyeon to feel confuse.

 

"Huh? why are we talking about this kind of topic..it's not important Oppa...let's just try another movie to--"

 

"I'm  lesbian Taeyeon...." Amber suddenly burst out. 

 

"Haha...oppa...you're funny..." Tayeon lightly punch Amber's back.

 

"I'm not joking...." Amber said in a cold tone.

 

"Why are you telling me this that you are a lesbian?? are you hiding something from me oppa??"

 

"Don't call me oppa...i'm not a guy Taeyeon... I lied..."

 

"what are you saying?"

 

" i'm different Taeyeon..... here is my ID...I can't lie to you anymore..."

 

 

Taeyeon widen her eyes when she saw Amber's information. She can't speak and there's only silence.. Taeyeon started to cry she went to Amber and slapped her.

 

 

*slap!

 

"How could you do this to me??!!" Taeyon shouted in anger.

 

"I love you Taeyeon... and I'm just hoping that you would love me even if you knew that i'm not a real guy..."

 

"You are wrong!! I hate you! I hate you! Your such a liar! It's over!" Taeyeon walked out and slam the door.

 

Amber started crying and falls on the floor. She knew that this is going to happen..why of all the girls out there Taeyeon is the one who can't accept the real her.. What's wrong with falling in love with the same gender? There is no limitation right? But because there are other people who are disgust with homouals and ashamed of seeing someone having the same relationship...This world is not only for two kinds of people this world belongs to everyone....each of us is uniquely different and when it comes to love we do everything, whether it's right or wrong.

 

"Why did you lie to her?" Key ask trying to comfort his bestfriend.

 

"Because I don't have a choice but to keep the real me...I'm lesbian and in this country...  people don't like us.. ...you know it..."

 

"yeah.... people are judging us, but they can't control what we wants..."

 

"Taeyeon hates me..."

 

"So what are you going to do now??"

 

"I'm going back to L.A. but before that, I still need to apologize for lying and pretending that i'm a guy...It's true... I can't give her family...her future is more important than me...if I continue this... her life would be miserable..."

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

     Amber Liu... not an oppa but an unnie, she's not a he....she's a girl!!! what's this? 6 months of hiding the truth i'm having a relationship with a girl...I need to punish myself what would my family say to me if they knew that my boyfriend is a girl? I trusted her...I love her but she lied....

 

 

Amber is standing outside Taeyeon's house. Her heart is beating fast crossing her fingers and trying to calm herself.

 

 

*Ding dong! Ding dong!.. Taeyeon stood up from her bed she's alone, her parents went out while her brother and little sister visit their grandmother. She lazily walked out from her room to open the door downstairs.

 

 

"Yes?" Taeyeon didn't open the door wide when she notice that the person standing outside is none other than Amber...

 

"Taeyeon! please open the door...I'll explain to you why I lied...forgive me.." Amber keeps on banging the door hoping that Taeyeon would listen to her.

 

"Go away!! I don't want to see your face again!" Taeyeon shouted clenching her fist.

 

"I love you Taeyeon! please forgive me..."

 

"stay away from me...you fooled me...I hate you!!"

 

"Taeyeon....i'm sorry if I lied...."

 

"Stop it! I don't want to hear you again! leave me alone from now on!..." Taeyeon slightly open the door and throws the necklace that Amber gave to her.

 

"You really wanted me to be gone?? forever?? Taeyeon please don't do this to me........

 

"Yes!..I want you to be gone...go away Amber...this is the last conversation between us...Goodbye to you."..

 

"Okay....you win.... Goodbye Taeyeon..I love you..." Amber took the necklace from the ground then she left.

 

 

Taeyeon slowly open the door and saw that Amber is gone now... she felt hurt..really hurt.

 

 

It's been a month and Taeyeon never saw Amber again. She heard that Amber went back to L.A.. Mrs.Kim is busy cooking inside the kitchen Taeyeon went to her mother and greeted her.

 

 

"Tae... can you go to Amber's house?"

 

"Wae??"

 

"I forgot to clean her house since she left"

 

"Mom??!!"

 

"yeah?"

 

"You know Amber is a girl??"

 

"Of course..."

 

"But how??"

 

"I knew Amber's parents Mr. and Mrs. Liu , they once visit here while you are in school they said that they bought the  house next to us because their daughter is going to stay here and study. At first I thought Amber is a boy but her parents ask me to not let anyone know about Amber's true identity because Mr. and Mrs. Liu are afraid that people might criticize their daughter so I kept the secret that she's a girl..." Mrs.Kim said and sat beside her daughter.

 

"You know??!! all this time mom??!"

 

"yeah...why?"

 

"She's my ex gf mom... she lied to me and told me she's a guy to keep our relationship, but I found out when she said to me that she's a lesbian...so I broke up with her..it's a sin mom and I know you are also against between the love of the same gender right??"

 

"Why would I be against??" Mrs.Kim let out a big sigh.

 

"Mom?? you're not?" Taeyeon furrowed her eyes.

 

"Love is a very special kind of feeling towards the other person... gender? physical appearance? or status in life is not a big deal..once you fall in love you'll never see the negative side of it but to follow your heart and just do what makes you happy...you are my daughter but you are not mature enough Kim Taeyeon...and you let go of someone that loves you more than herself... Amber loves you but you throw it away...aigoo...you think I don't know you have a relationship with her? if i'm against you two I should have sent you to another school and let you live in a girl's dormitory..but I didn't do it...because you as my daughter, I saw how happy you are being with her...." Mrs.Kim said and patted Taeyeon's head.

 

"Now I understand mom...why Tiffany is into girls...there is a feeling that you can't explain if you are in love..*sobs...I pushed her away from me...I hurt Amber..." Taeyeon cried.

 

"Aigoo...stop crying..just go to her house...I want you to clean it..."

 

"Why mom? are you the caretaker now?"

 

"Yeah..Mr.Liu said even though Amber is not living there anymore, he wants to keep the house"...

 

Taeyeon went inside Amber's house. Nothing's change the furnitures are still the same. It's quiet... She remembered the days when Amber would always cook her food and will sing a song for her if she's mad..those memories are lost now.. She went towards Amber's room and her eyes wanders around looking at the beautiful drawing on the wall it's two girls holding hands and happy together...

 

 

"Is this us??" Taeyeon mumbles and ask herself. She took the vacuum cleaner and kneeled on the floor she peek under the bed and notice a big box . She opened the it and saw pictures...Taeyeon cried staring at her pictures. Those pictures were taken by Amber when she's still having a crush on her and some are when they are already together...Taeyeon hug the box, her tears keeps rolling down on her face....She suddenly felt empty and remembered Amber......She's hoping to meet her again..She regretted it.

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

 

 

 

3 Years Later

 

 

Taeyeon and her family is busy preparing foods for their visitors. Taeyeon  just graduated from her college and now her bestfriend, Tiffany... is going to visit her... She's excited to meet another person, it's Tiffany's new girlfriend. Sometimes Taeyeon thinks that it's the time for her to moved on already and find someone to forget about Amber but it seems her heart doesn't want to let go.

 

 

"Taeyeon!! they are here!! Oh my God!" Taeyeon heard her mom screamed so she quickly run out from her room and saw Tiffany.

 

"Tiff!!!" Taeyeon shouted.

 

"Tae tae!!!"

 

The two long time no see bestfriends hug each other tightly. Excited and happy to meet again. Tiffany looks more gorgeous since she lives in America she looks different but her personality stays the same..

 

"Oh my gosh Tiff! you look y now..."

 

"You two Tae..how are you??"

 

"I'm fine...how about you?? oh.. where's your girlfriend??"

 

"She said she wants to visit their house"....

 

"She used to live here??"

 

"Yeah.. I didn't know that she stayed here too"...

 

"Good evening..." The person walked inside and bowed her head.

 

"Amber??!" Taeyeon looks surprised seeing Amber again in front of her.

 

"Oh you know her Taetae? Babe, this is Taeyeon...she's my bestfriend.." Tiffany said and intertwined their hands.

 

"Babe?? so it means??"

 

"Yes, Tae..she's my girlfriend...."

 

"Oh..hello Taeyeon-sshi, nice to meet you..." Amber smiled to Taeyeon. 

 

"Amber, I miss you...how's your parents?" Mrs. Kim suddenly ask and hug Amber.

 

"uhm... are you? Mrs.Kim??"

 

"Oh? you forgot about me?? haha..yes I am Mrs.Kim..."

 

"I..i'm sorry Mrs.Kim, I just can't remember...."

 

"That's fine Amber...by the way, I know you are both hungry come...let's eat dinner now..."

 

 

All of them had a great time eating dinner but Taeyeon can't take her eyes away from the two couple being sweet together. She notice how Amber is very caring to Tiffany,and it made Taeyeon jealous because of the sight in front of her. Does Tiffany knows the past between her bestfriend and girlfriend? It made her remember the things she said to Amber and she really wanted to apologize to her....

 

 

"wow...the food is delicious Auntie...." Tiffany complimented and smiled to Mrs.Kim.

 

"aigoo..thank you Tiffany"...

 

"So.. Fany... where are you going to stay?" Taeyeon ask.

 

"Oh... Me and Amber will be staying at her house...right babe?" Tiffany said and wink at Amber.

 

"yeah.. dad and mom said it's my house so we can do everything we want there..." Amber answered.

 

"haha..thank you babe...well I felt tired already can we go home now?? Mrs.Kim thank you for the food...and Tae let's meet tomorrow again..." Tiffany said feeling sleepy.

 

"It's okay Tiff..you really need to rest now..." Taeyeon said.

 

"wait! how about you sleep with us??" Tiffany ask showing her eyesmile to her bestfriend...

 

"what?! no... It's okay Tiff we're just neighbors and we'll see each other tomorrow."

 

"But Tae! I miss you so much... babe she can sleep with us right?" Tiffany ask Amber.

 

"Yeah..Taeyeon-sshi you can sleep with us..." Amber smiled to her and that made Taeyeon to smile back to her.

 

 

Taeyeon help the two of them to fix their things. They are in the living room. She kept on glancing at Amber, but the girl is busy folding her clothes. 

 

"Babe, where is your room??" Tiffany ask.

 

"huh? I don't know..." Amber doesn't really know anything about her house, because for her it's the first time she went here.

 

"You don't know Amber?? you used to live here and it's only 3 years since you left.." Taeyeon said.

 

"I...I can't remember..."

 

"Tae...let's not force her to remember..."

 

"Amber....you have a short term memory now?? haha..." Taeyeon joke and laugh.

 

"I don't know anything here okay?? it's my first time visiting this house why are you so annoying?" Amber becomes mad at her.

 

"I...i'm sorry...." 

 

"Tae let's talk later..do you know where is Amber's room??" 

 

" Upstairs...It's the first door with Amber's name hanging in front of it..." Taeyeon is confuse why Amber is acting weird, is she trying to avoid her? 

 

Tiffany and Amber went to her room and put their things inside.

 

"Babe...your room is beautiful...and what's this painting? did you do it?? can you....remember??"

 

"I'm sorry babe... but even a single thing...I...Can't remember it...you said it's also 2 years from that incident."

 

"Don't push yourself too hard..okay? Taeyeon doesn't know anything that's why she said that..."

 

"Thank you babe......."

 

 

Tiffany let Amber to rest first. Then She went to her bestfriend.

 

 

"Hey...is she sleeping now?"

 

"Yeah... Amber is tired.."

 

"Tiff...i'm sorry if I--"

 

"No Tae... you didn't do anything wrong let's sleep together at the guest room"

 

"What about Amber?"

 

"let's not disturb her and besides I miss sleeping with my bestfriend..."

 

 

TAEYEON'S POV

 

             Why is she acting that way? She's mad right? after all the things i've said to her...the hurtful words I yelled when we broke up and now she's treating me like a stranger? Amber, I want to apologize but at the same time i'm hurt....you and my bestfriend is together now...did you tell her about our past?? I still love you...

 

 

Taeyeon can't sleep because of thinking too much about Amber. She went downstairs to get herself a cup of coffee. There's a light inside the kitchen and that made her nervous, what if  their is a thief who barged in. Taeyeon took the flower base and quitely walk towards the kitchen.....she saw the person wearing a black jacket with a hoodie. This is the right time to do it..she raise the flower vase and was about to throw it to the person but stop when...

 

 

"Taeyeon-sshi??"

 

"Amber?" Taeyeon hide the flower vase behind her back and smiled to Amber.

 

"It's only 4 am in the morning why are you up so early?" Amber ask and took a sip of her hot coffee.

 

"I...I can't sleep..."

 

"what are you hiding? Hey...i'm sorry if I get mad at you.."

 

"T...that's fine....oh a flower vase ....I was thinking to place it here...so..yeah..."

 

"hmm...want coffee??"

 

"sure..."

 

"Uhm...can you tell me who I am when I stayed here in Korea? My parents said that I was close to Mrs.Kim's daughter and it is you? right?"

 

"Amber.... why are you acting like you forgot about me? I do...I hurt you and push you away from me..but please don't do this...if this is a part of your game...look, I wanted to apologize...i'm really sorry..."

 

"Taeyeon-sshi...I just want to know...did we have something from the past?"

 

"Of course we have Amber! we have...wait...what's wrong with you??"

 

"I....I have an amnesia...." Amber answered and look straight to Taeyeon's eyes.

 

 

Taeyeon covered and prevent herself to scream in shock after hearing what she said. She started to cry in front of her...she can't resist herself but to show what she's feeling now...Amber...she have an amnesia..it means the memories they had together is all gone...

 

"T...Taeyeon...are you okay??" Amber took Taeyeon in her arms and the girl keeps on crying.

 

"A.....amber.....I'm sorry....*sobs....what happened to you?"

 

"I--" Amber was cut off when her girlfriend walk towards them.

 

"a  car accident...." Tiffany said and moved Taeyeon away from Amber.

 

"Tiff it's --"

 

"No...it's okay...it's a friendly hug... right Tae? hmm...Babe, the doctor said you need to sleep more  to keep yourself comfortable.....you should rest again...." 

 

"Oh...okay babe..." Amber kiss Tiffany and left.

 

"Tae.....why are you crying?" Tiffany ask.

 

"I..I felt bad about her....she said that she have an amnesia and....it is hard for her to lose her memory...tell me what happened to Amber..."

 

"hmm...It was valentines day and my friend Jessica invited me to have a drink with her. And we saw people gathering around the streets...well Jessica told me to see what's happening so I walked towards the big crowd and saw Amber...her head is bleeding so I dialled and called an ambulance to rescue her, I don't know why but the first time I saw her is just too weird for me...why do I have to help this person? at first I thought she's a guy... her parents came and thanked me... I started visiting her everydat at the hospital, the nurse thought I was her gf and gave me a necklace...she said Amber was wearing it then I gave it to her parents....since then Mr. and Mrs. Liu wanted me to take good care of Amber and we start having a good relationship with each other."  Tiffany yawns and felt sleepy again.

 

Taeyeon is just standing there and wipe her eyes so that Tiffany wouldn't notice that she's crying...

 

"Tae?? I'll be sleeping again.... with Amber..."

 

"Sure...have a sweet dreams...together..."

 

 

Two weeks of staying and that made Taeyeon realize that she wants to bring back the memories between her and Amber but....she can't find a way to make her fall for her again...her besftriend loves Amber so much and it hurts her more on what to choose...her heart? or her bestfriend's happiness?? 

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

         Taeyeon is becoming more friendly to Amber. I can still remember when we were in highschool how she judge me being a lesbian, she said she will never fall in love with a girl. But Taeyeon being close to mt girlfriend makes me to feel jealous....what's the reason why she cried that night when she knew that Amber had an amnesia?... I'm curious to know...do they have something from the past?? ....

 

 

 

"Babe!" Amber called running towards her gf.

 

"Oh..hey babe...what's that? a new cap?" Tiffany ask pointing at the object she was holding.

 

"Yeah...Taeyeon bought me this..." 

 

"really?? hmm.. your becoming close to her..."

 

"uh..well... she's a good person...I like her..."

 

"you like her??" Tiffany raise her eyebrow.

 

"I...I mean as a friend..."

 

"ohh... she bought you red color...that's...cool...it's your favorite right?"

 

"hmm... she knows alot about me...well..let's talk later...I need to take a bath babe..."

 

"oh sure...I'm going to Taeyeon okay?"

 

"okay..." Amber said and peck Tiffany's lips.

 

 

 

@ Kim's House

 

 

"Good morning Mrs.Kim..." Tiffany greeted.

 

"Oh Good morning Tiffany..looking for Taeyeon?"

 

"Yes Auntie..."

 

"Just go to her room..I know she's already awake..."

 

Tiffany went to Taeyeon's room and saw that no one is inside she look around but no sign of her bestfriend. She misses the times when she often spend her time with Taeyeon...how they love sharing secrets all night until they fall asleep. Tiffany stood up and was about to leave the room when she notice a picture on top of Taeyeon's cabinet. She took a chair to get the picture frame and she was shock to see the two person.

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

 

"Tiffany??! what are you doing here?" Taeyeon ask and notice that Tiffany was holding the picture that she hide at the top of her cabinet.

 

"Tell me!!! what is it between you and Amber?!" Tiffany started to scream in front of Taeyeon. She's holding the   picture frame tightly.

 

"Tiff........she's my....ex-girlfriend..."

 

"what?!! I thought you?!....you wouldn't fall for a girl??"

 

"That time she lied to me....I thought she's a guy......"

 

 

Meanwhile.....

 

"Good morning Mrs.Kim...do you know where is Tiffany and Taeyeon?"

 

"Oh..they are upstairs..."

 

"can I go to them?"

 

"aigoo..of course you're not a stranger to us...oh wait Amber! before you go can please lock the door? i'm going to the market..."

 

"okay Mrs.Kim...."

 

 

After locking the door..Amber went upstairs to check Taeny...

 

 

 

"why did you broke up with her??"

 

"Because.....you know how I hate being into a relationship with the same ..."

 

"So maybe you're the reason why she got into an accident!...Amber is a very kind person...don't tell me that you still have feelings for her Tae..."

 

"I do! I realize how I love her...I don't care now if she's lesbian..I don't care if she's a girl and--"

 

"You don't care if your ex is now with your bestfriend??!! Tae, we are both in love with each other I hope you don't forget that..."

 

"I'm still inlove with Amber...i'm sorry Tiff..."

 

"You what?! after what you did to her?! you want to bring her back??!! huh?!" Tiffany yelled at Taeyeon, she doesn't care if Taeyeon's mom heard her she's just getting angry now because of the truth that Taeyeon revealed to her. Both of them didn't know that Amber is outside the room listening to their conversation.

 

"I...I was wrong to let her go...*sobs..but after that...I didn't stop thinking about her..*sobs... and what hurts the most?? is seeing her with you...how I wish I can turn back the time and be with her again...."

 

"You can't turn back the time...she's mine! Amber is mine already..."

 

"I love her Tiff...please...let us be together again..."

 

"what?!! do you think she will go back to you again?? she lost all her memory and you're also part of it..."

 

"Ahhhh!!!!" Someone screamed outside. Taeyeon and Tiffany runs towards the door and saw Amber crying in pain.

 

"Babe!"

 

"Amber!"

 

"Ahh!!! my head...my head...it hurts so much...!!" Amber cried.

 

"Babe..please bare with it...please...Tae! call an ambulance now!!" Tiffany is worried upon seeing her girlfriend.

 

"Okay..okay......." Taeyeon quickly dialled the emergency number. She's also hurt seeing Amber to suffer in pain.

 

 

 

@ The Hospital

 

 

Taeny are both silent waiting for the doctor to come out and tell them the condition of Amber. They are not talking with each other..Taeyeon felt guilty and Tiffany is angry with her bestfriend. For sure Amber heard what they talked about. After an hour the doctor went out of the room, Taeny runs towards him...

 

"Doc what happened to her?" Tiffany ask hoping that Amber is fine.

 

"Uhm...are you her friend?" 

 

"No..Doc... i'm her girlfriend..."

 

"Okay.. I need to talk to you in private..."

 

"Can I go with you??" Taeyeon ask.

 

"You can't..." Tiffany said and glared at Taeyeon.

 

 

@ The Doctor's Office

 

"I saw a scar on her head...did she had an accident before?"

 

"Uhm... yes doc, a car accident 2 years ago..."

 

"When you saw her earlier..what is she screaming for?"

 

"Her head hurts so much..."

 

"Did she have an amnesia??"

 

"Yes doc..."

 

"This is a very rare condition to your girlfriend... 2 years ago since the accident and loosing her memory is mostly often cannot be cure anymore....in her condition now....I think she's regaining all the memories that she lost..."

 

"What??!!!"

 

"Uhm please lower your voice... Ms.??"

 

"Tiffany hwang..."

 

"Okay..Ms.Hwang be happy that your girlfriend is--"

 

"No!! no...it can't be...I don't want her to remember again what happened from the past...this is wrong...!"

 

"Ms.Hwang.... whether you like it or not sometimes memories can't be retrieve anymore, but if the person tries to remember something that she wants to know.... it would make her turn back the time and store what she had lost..."

 

"Do something!! please doc...give me any medicine that would make her not remember her memories..."

 

"What kind of person you are Ms.Hwang?? She's your girlfriend... aren't you happy that she's recovering??"

 

Tiffany didn't answered and left the doctor's office. She went directly to Amber but felt hurt when she saw Taeyeon holding Amber's hand.

 

"Get off from her!" Tiffany shouted.

 

"I won't.."

 

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself?! she's taken...and what kind of bestfriend you are?! you are trying to win her back again for the fact that you are the one who let her go?!"

 

"You are right...I let her go...but before the accident who do you think is the person she still loves? it's me...right? the necklace that the nurse gave to you is her gift for me...I already throw it away but she still took it and take good care of it....Amber loves me so much...I can feel it...she still do..."

 

Tiffany loose her temper and was about to slap her bestfriend when both of them heard Amber speak.

 

"Stop it!....you two...leave me alone.. I need my bestfriend...call him for me..."

 

Taeyeon knows that Key is Amber's bestfriend and Tiffany knew about him too.. right after the accident Key used to visit Amber.... He never says anything about his bestfriend's love life.... Key arrived at the hospital and went to Amber...he saw Taeny seating outside but he ignored them. He is worried to his bestfriend..

 

"Amber!..." 

 

"Key..."

 

"What happened?"

 

"I can remember now..."

 

"what?!! it means?"

 

"yeah... I  remember what happened to me before the accident...until now i'm still hurt and I can't forget how much I love her...Tiffany she's been always there for me but I don't feel my love for her anymore, i'm confuse..."

 

"Amber....you should choose between them..."

 

"Choosing is something that you have to decide what you think is right...and now I don't know what to choose i've been hurt and suffered from Taeyeon...and felt whole again when Tiffany came and rescue me..."

 

"Ignore your mind and follow your heart Amber...you can't run away from the past...remember when you went to L.A.? and you said I should keep an eye with your ex-girlfriend? I followed what you said to me... and I saw her everyday cleaning your house....One day I peek through the window and I saw her crying and hugging her knees.. she was holding a box full of her pictures and she was staring at it the whole time...what do you think happened to Taeyeon?? i'm not saying this because I pity her...but I think she wants you to come back because she's regretting that she lost you..."

 

"I'm happy to hear that...i'm happy because she loves me back without any hesitation, guilt, shame, and disgust...does it mean she accepts me for who I am?? but what about Tiffany? She's always there to help me all the time...."

 

"It's up to you Amber....who would you choose??" Key stood up and hug his bestfriend...He left and let Amber to decide..

 

 

Amber was discharged in the hospital 2 days ago and now she's resting inside her room looking at the painting of the two girls holding hands...She get up and look for the box she hides underneath her bed. She took it and opened the box. While remembering the past she can't deny it....it is still her...but the wound inside her heart is not yet healed.

 

*tok! tok! tok!

 

"Babe? can I come in??"

 

"Uhm sure..."

 

"Hello babe are you okay now? are you hungry? Mrs.Kim brought you dukbokki...I'll--"

 

"Tiffany...let's talk..."

 

"What is it babe??"

 

"I wanted to thank  you..... for all the things you've done for me...and I felt how you love me so much...well I don't know what will I do without you..."

 

"Babe?? why are saying this to me...?"

 

"Tiffany...before you met me...i'm still in love with someone..."

 

"is it.....her?.......my bestfriend?"

 

"Yeah.....i'm sorry..."

 

"*sobs......you didn't love me??"

 

"I tried to...but  eventhough  I lost my memories I felt like someone is still inside me...that I can't let go..."

 

".it hurts Amber. . . . . .it hurts so much .....well, she's your first love right?? and I can't win to her....she loves you too..." Tiffany cried and hug Amber tightly. She knew that her relationship with Amber is not going to work anymore since she recovered now...

 

"Tiffany i'm sorry...but you are one of the greatest gift I ever had...but for me...as a friend..."

 

"It's okay...I can't force you...and besides Taeyeon is like my sister ...I hurt her for letting my emotions to control me and say the words that would make her feel guilty..."

 

"Thank you Tiffany...but... I have a favor... can you help me? for the last time..."

 

"Sure...I will..."

 

@ Taeyeon's house

 

"Tiffany-sshi?? where is Amber?" Mrs.Kim ask looking at the girl holding two luggages. Taeyeon is also their standing behind her mother.

 

"Uhm...she's already gone... she went back to L.A."

 

"WHAT??!!"  Mrs.Kim was surprised while Taeyeon look down and controlled herself to cry.

 

"and you Tiffany? are you going to leave now too??"

 

"Yes Mrs.Kim...but I wanted to talk with your daughter first before I went to the airport."

 

Mrs.Kim obeyed and left Taeny.

 

"Tae?..."

 

"Tiff?"

 

"I'm sorry..." The two said in unison and started to cry.

 

"Tae.... I'm a bad girl because I said something that would hurt you..."

 

"Tiff...it's my fault...you love Amber and I have done something that I shouldn't do...I force myself to make her remember me...and i'm the reason of your break up..."

 

"No Tae.....Amber.....she didn't forget about you.....I can't win because you are her first love...."

 

"She's my first love too.... and i'm regretting for letting her go...."

 

 

"..............................................................." Silence.

 

 

" Admit it Tae..."

 

"What?"

 

"Girls are irresistible..."

 

"Haha..Fine... you're right...and i'm full..."

 

"Huh?? full??"

 

"Because I ate what I said....I thought I would never fall for a girl...but I did."

 

"You don't have to be ashamed of it Tae...we are still humans not aliens okay?? In the eyes of some people they might think we are weird...but in the eyes of those people who understand us...we are equal..."

 

"Haha...yes..it's true....Amber?? really went back to L.A.??" Taeyeon ask confirming if it's true..

 

"yeah...she left....."

 

"How many hours it will take from Korea to L.A.??"

 

"almost 13 hours...are you going to follow her?"

 

"yeah...it's only 13 hours....I can make it right?? I don't want to wait for her without knowing if she's coming back..."

 

"If I were you I would still choose to stay here..."

 

"why??"

 

"because....someday if she really loves you it won't take her long to come back again and search for you....here...she wants me to give this letter...try to solve it okay?? it's time...I need to go to the airport...Tae... I love you my one and only bestfriend...."

 

"I love you too Tiff..."

 

 

"Friends!! Forever!!!!"

 

 

 

Taeyeon Stared at the small envelope  that Tiffany gave.. She's still not ready to open it..afraid that it's a farewell letter from Amber.

 

 

"Should I open it?? I have no choice right?" Taeyeon mumbles and open the letter.

 

 

                                                                                  RERLOMYAMIYUWL

                12-25-12 .8pm. I need your answer on that day. It's christmas and I want to meet you at my house.

               

                Clue: ?

                                                                                                                           From: Amber.

 

 

"What? seriously??  she'll be back here on christmas but what is this jumbled letters suppose to mean??" Taeyeon took a pen and paper trying to solve it.

 

 

 

It's almost 3 months and Taeyeon didn't solve what it means. Tomorrow is Christmas if she didn't answer what's written on the letter does it mean Amber is going to leave her again? or it is already ...the end....

 

 

 

 

 

Christmas day

 

Taeyeon walks inside Amber's house it is already open but there's no one but her. It is too dark... she tripped trying to find the switch and she turn it on but there's no light... 

 

 

"She's not yet here....Am I too early?? It's already 8pm... " She said to herself. She was about to walked out from the house but someone grabbed her  and covered .

 

 

"Hmphh...hmphh..." Taeyeon can't speak...she was struggling but she's not strong enough to defend herself.. She smelled something different and made her to fall asleep.

 

 

 

After 30 mins. Taeyeon woke up with candles and rose petals around her.... she's inside Amber's room.

 

 

"Amber?? Amber??" She called but no one answered. She starts to cry...she felt that maybe this is just a dream... Amber forget about her...she's not coming back.....

 

 

"Why are you crying?" Someone entered the room and wipe the tears from Taeyeon's cheeks.

 

 

"I thought you are not coming back...."

 

"I'm not that kind of person....."

 

"Amber....please don't leave me alone..."

 

"Taeyeon....what's your answer from the letter I gave to you....?"

 

"I... I don't know what it means..."

 

"You want to know??"

 

"Y...yeah...."

 

" It's just simple.....you just have to put the clue in the end..."

 

"Huh?? I thought I'm still going to find the clue??"

 

"Look at this okay?? RERLOMYAMIYUWL?"

 

 

Taeyeon tried to think but she can't think of any idea...

 

 

"Taeyeon it's four words and the only answer I need to hear from you is YES OR NO."

 

 

Taeyeon stops and widen her eyes she saw Amber already kneeling in front of her.

 

 

"Amber.....are you?"

 

 

"Taeyeon...will you marry me??"

 

 

"Silence...................................."

 

 

Amber stood up seeing Taeyeon crying already in front of her. 

 

 

"If you can't answer me then Goodbye is the only word again that I would hear from you...."

 

 

Amber put the wedding ring inside her pocket she turned around and blow the candles... she turn on the light inside her room and stared at Taeyeon who's not moving or even glancing at her. Her tears slowly rolls down on her cheeks...

 

 

"Taeyeon..... you're not yet ready...right? then I guess...I have to say Goodb--"

 

 

 

"Don't say Goodbye!!!!!!!!" Taeyeon shouted and walk closer to Amber.

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon.........."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Amber...........I WILL MARRY YOU.....I LOVE YOU....." Taeyeon said and kiss Amber's lips. It was a good feeling for both of them. They don't want to be apart from each other...waiting is too much....

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon.... Thank you ........ I love you too...." Amber said and both of them fall onto the bed, hugging each other Taeyeon leaned on Amber's shoulder and fall asleep....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I thought love between girls doesn't exist....but i'm wrong.... because I have Amber" --Taeyeon

 

 

 

 

"Love doesn't need any requirements to make it perfect....it only needs to be true" -- Amber.

 

 

 

 

tumblr_m6qn8aEdDo1ra54sco1_500.jpg

 

 

 

tumblr_maw08u1G7Q1qekqr2o1_250.gif

 

 

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

 

 

 

=============================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

I want to know if you like this one shot with Taeber... is it good??