Love at 1st sight???

My Little Angel's

 

[No one Pov]

 

  It was Sunday, Eunshi and Inhwan don’t have school to attend to. It was so busy at ‘Shin Restaurant’ like usual. Eunshi and Mr. Shin was busy taking people order. Inhwan was taking care of the cashier and busy greeting people who just come in and While Mrs. Shin was busy cooking at the kitchen with her two assistant.

 

The door was open and five handsome guys come in. “Welcome to Shin Restaurant. Please come in and make yourself comfortable.” Greeted Inhwan. “Hey Inhwan.” Minho greeted. “Hello hyung… You come again. By the way my omma sent back her regard to all of you hyung.” He replied.

 

“Thank you. We just sit there okay.” Said Onew and went to the empty table at the corner. “Please enjoy yourself.” Said Inhwan and grin widely. The boys just give him the thumb up.

 

   After they sit down, Mr. Shin comes to take their order. “What can I get you boys?” He asked ready to take their order. “We have today special please.” Onew replied. “Okay…Drinks?” Mr.Shin asked again.

 

“I have Ice lemon tea.” Said Jonghyun. “Apple juice.” Said Taemin. “I just want hot tea.” Said Key. “Can I have Fuschia please.” Said Minho. “I want tea but with honey.” Said Onew. “I’ll get your order right away.” Uncle shin said as he excuses himself.

 

“Hyung, You better stop staring at her.” Taemin said to Minho as he noticed his hyung cannot take his eyes of someone. “What?” Minho asked. “Yeah Minho, Stop staring at her, If you want to talk with her..Just go and just talk.” Jonghyun said as giving him an advice. “Just let him. Go ahead just stare Eunshi. Besides, she won’t realize since she’s that busy.” Key retorted.

 

 Minho just stared at Eunshi who was busy taking people order. He doesn’t even realize that Mr. Shin already sent the food at their table. Uncle Shin notice Minho was staring at Eunshi. “She’s Beautiful isn’t she, young man?” He asked.

 

Minho snapped back to reality and face Mr. Shin who was looking at Eunshi. “We’re sorry if my friend here stares at your daughter?” Onew quickly apologize for Minho.

 

“Well… it’s okay. She is not really my daughter. But you haven’t answered my question young man?” Mr. Shin asked looking at Minho. “She’s really beautiful.” Minho replied while smiling glancing back to Eunshi direction.

 

“Sir, Did you just said she’s not your daughter?” Joinghyun. “Well…just called me Mr. Shin. Well… yes she’s not my daughter but my wife and I already think her as our own daughter.” He replied smiling.

 

“We’re so sorry, Mr. Shin. We thought Eunshi was your daughter since we heard that her son called you Grandpa.” Jonghyun explained. “It’s okay… but I really wish she’s my daughter. Her parent must be proud to bring her to this world.” He said.

 

The boys notice there was sadness in Mr. Shin eyes. “Hem… Mr. Shin is Inhwan, Eunshi son?” Taemin asked again. “Why?” Ask Uncle Shin. “Well…they don’t look alike.” He continued. “Well… Actually Eunshi and Inhwan are not related. Eunshi decide to adopt Inhwan when she found Inhwan in front of her house. At her young age, she’s really responsible and has been through a lot of suffering.” Mr. Shin explained.

 

“How old is Eunshi?” Jonghyun continue to ask. “She’s just turned eighteen this year.” Mr. Shin responded. “So she’s not married yet?” Key asked again. “She is still a High-school student. How can she get married at a young age?” Mr. Shin responded. “By accident maybe…” blurted Jonghyun.

 

Key quickly smacked Jonghyun head when he heard what he said. “Sorry, My hyung is a bit stupid and love to talk a lot of stupid thing. We’re Sorry.” He apologized for his stupid hyung. “It’s Okay, I better go. There are more people going to come. Excuse me.” Mr. Shin decide to excuses himself and continue his work.

 

After Mr. Shin leave, Jonghyun was again smacked by Onew. “Yah hyung! Why do you do that for?” He asked One. “That’s for you blurting your stupid question.” Onew retorted. “Yeah hyung, Next time think before you talk.” Taemin scolded him. “How can you told him like that. Don’t keep talking stupid will ya?” Minho join in “Good thing Mr. Shin is understanding. Next time, don’t be stupid.” He added.

 

“Excuse me, the person that you call stupid is the SMARTEST person who have an IQ of 180. Which is also the smartest and the coolest member in his group.. Do you guys know that?” Jonghyun asked. “Hyung you're not that smart so don't push it.” Minho retorted.

 

“Hey don’t blame me if I’m much smarter than all of you.” Jonghyun continue to talk. “Stop saying crap will you!” Key said. “Can you guys stop! Let’s just eat.” Told Onew who give them dead glared. “We will settle this at home!” Whisper Key. “Bring it on! I’m not afraid of you.” Jonghyun whispered back. Onew glared at Jongyun and Key but the two of them just smile innocently.

 

After they eat their food, they went to pay the bill at the counter. “Hey Inhwan, you take care the counter today?” Onew asked seeing Inhwan at the casheir. “Yep, Grandpa told me to take care the cash.” He smiled as he responded. “So how much we pay?” Jonghyun asked. “Well for 5 special dish today is 3 x 5 = $15.00. The drink is ice lemon tea which is $1.00, Tea is $1.00, Tea with honey is $1.20, Apple juice is $2.30 and Green tea is $ 1.00.so all of it $21.50 please.” He responded. “Wow…, I’m impressed.” Taemin again amazed.

 

“Yeah… I never meet the smartest person in the world. You’re the smartest person that I only know.” Key praised as he pat Inhwan head. “Excuse me, What about me? I’m the only smartest person you use to know.” Jonghyun said. “Not anymore hyung.” Taemin said. The other member laughed.

 

“Let me call omma first. OMMA!” Called Inhwan. “What is it, honey?”  Eunshi asked who come to Inhwan. “This hyung want to pay their bills.” He replied. “Really? So how much all of it?” Eunshi asked. “It’s $21.50 omma.” He replied.

 

 Minho do not know why but his eyes cannot stop but staring Eunshi who was clicking the cashier. Onew pay the bill to Eunshi. “Thank you. Please come again.” Said Eunshi.

 

The Shinee member were already went out to the door but Minho was still in daze staring at Eunshi and stay at his place. “Excuse me, Hem Mister, your friend already left.” She said. “Sorry…Well goodbye.” Who suddenly snapped back to reality. “Bye…” Said Eunshi and wave him goodbye.

 

After Minho was gone, Inhwan look at Eunshi. “Omma, I think that hyung like you.” Said Inhwan. “That’s impossible. He just met me yesterday.” Said Eunshi. “Omma, Do you believe Love at first sight?” Ask Inhwan. “Hey where do you learn that kind of stuff? You’re still young to know about that, Did Yewon nuna teach you that silly stuff again?” Eunshi asked eyeing Inhwan. “Yewon nuna said it’s not silly but romantic.” He replied. “Well… tell Yewon nuna that’s silly.” Eunshi replied.

 

“But I think that hyung really like you.” Inhwan insisted. “There is no such thing of love at first sight.” Eunshi replied. “Omma you are blushing.” He teased. “You…come here.” Eunshi start to chase Inhwan who was hiding behind Mrs. Shin.

 

From a far, someone was watching them in a black sedan car. “Soon…Just wait for my instruction.” The person said as the window tinted car start to close and drive away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave comment and tell me what you think:) Btw Merry Christmas every1:)