A year later....

My Little Angel's

 

[1 year later…]

 

   You were getting ready to go to school. “Inhwan! Come on let’s go or we’ll be late for school.” You called Inhwan. “I’m coming omma!” Inhwan replied and ran toward you.

 “I’m ready. Let’s go.” Said Inhwan. “Everything is ready?” You asked leaning toward him. “Yes.” Said Inhwan. “Let’s go then.” You said and offer your hand to Inhwan.

 Both of you walked to school together. You decided to send Inhwan first to his school. “Study smart okay? And Stay out of trouble, promise.”You said and give him a pinky. “I Promise.” He replied and responded to your pinky promise. “Good boy.” You said and pat his head. “See you later omma.” He replied and kissed your cheek. “Bye.” You yelled and wave goodbye to him.

You continue your walk to school but you suddenly stopped when you heard somebody called your name. “Eunshi! Good morning.” Yewon greeted.

“Good Morning Yewon.” You greeted her back. “Where Inhwan?” She asked looking around. “I already sent him to school.” You replied.

Yewon cling her arm to you as you two walk to school. “Eunshi~ah, how long will you keep this up? You can’t let Inhwan keep calling you his omma.” Yewon said as they continue walking.

“I don’t mind. He knew I’m not his omma anyway beside, he sometime called me nuna too and I told you that I promise myself that I will take care of him. No matter what he want me to be. Inhwan is already apart of my life. I’ll be his omma, appa, nuna, hyung or whatever he wanted me too.” You replied giving her an assured smile.

“Eunshi, I really salute you. If I were in your position I would never be as strong as you like now. I really envy you. You even want to be a omma for Inhwan.” Yewon said and she was she really proud to have a best friend like you.

“You don’t have to be envy like that. If you were me I’m sure you do the same thing like me. Beside you are much luckier than me. ” You replied as you guys continue your way to school.

 “You are right. I’m lucky to have a friend like you.” She responded while smiling at you. “And I’m lucky to have a friend like you.” You smiled

“Have you heard Shinee just come back from Japan.” Yewon told excitedly. “Oh… I’m glad that you are happy.” You said as it is really normal for you to hear that in your ear.

 “How come you’re not that excited when it comes to Shinee?” Yewon asked curiously. “Well…you know I’m not that crazy about them.” You replied disinterest.

“You’re abnormal. But do you know Jonghyun oppa is getting hotter. He’s so my type of boyfriend. He’s such my dream guy.” Yewon said dreamily.

“You better stop dreaming or you will hit your head again like last time.” You warned Yewon. “Yeah, I know. You don’t need to remind me again.” She replied. “Come on or we’ll be late for school.” You said and dragged Yewon inside to school.

 

[At Sm entertainment.]

 

The boys were busy recording for their next new album.

“Yah Hyung, after this can we go and eat at the restaurant up ahead. I heard the other say the food is good there.” Taemin told his hyung.

“Yeah, I also heard it from Shindong hyung. Let’s eat there from now on.” Key add in. “Okay. We’ll go there later.” Onew agreed with .

 “I wonder what time our schedule ended?” Jonghyun asked. “Not sure maybe a few more minute.” Minho replied as he stared at his watch.

 “I’m hungry.” Jonghyun whined. “Relax… we’ll go there after we’re done with our work.” Onew replied. So they continue doing their work.

 

[After school.]

 

“Yewon, Can you fetch inhwan and took care of him for me.” You said as you clean up your stuff fast.

“Sure, don’t worry. I’ll take care of him.” Yewon replied “Thanks.” You excuse yourself to yewon and quickly run out from school.

Youi quickly dashed to Shin Restaurant. “Sorry I’m late. Uncle Shin.” You apologized when you arrived and try to catch a breath. “It’s okay, dear. Go ahead and change your clothes. We’ll going to have a lot of customer today.” Said Uncle Shin.

“Okay.” You replied energetically. You went to the backroom and changed her clothes. After you done changing you were not surprise to see a lot of customer.

“Eunshi, Hurry and take the order at table number 9.” Mrs. Shin called. “Sure.” You replied.

The Shinee was sitting at table number 9 and they were just waiting for their order to be taken. “Where’s the waiter?” Ask Taemin. “Yeah, I’m hungry here.” Jonghyun whined like a little kid. “Shut up will you.” Key replied and threw a napkin to him.

“Excuse me, I’m sorry that all of you have to wait for long.” You apologized as you come toward the people at table 9. “It’s okay. We didn’t wait long.” Onew replied.

. “Can I take your order?” You asked and prepared to write down. “Sure…Can I try the best dish here?” Onew asked. “Of course, for how many people?” you asked again. “For five.” He replied. You jolted it down,

 “How about drinks?” you asked again. “We’ll have mineral water.” Said Taemin. “I see. It’s that all?” You asked again to make sure.

“Can I know your name?” Minho asked all of the sudden earning a look from his entire member. You were surprised with the question. “Yah! Why are you asking like that?” Key smack Minho hand.

“We’re very sorry.” Onew apologized. “It’s okay. Well my name is Kim Eunshi. It is nice to meet you.” You said as you introduced yourself. “I’ll get your order right now.”

After Eunshi leave, “Minho, Why did you ask her like that?” Onew asked who did not approved with his dongseng behavior just now. “Yeah… hyung, I could see that she was shocked.” Taemin add in.

 “Don’t tell me you~” Said Jonghyun who suddenly smile. “What?” Minho asked confused seeing his hyung smiled all of the sudden. “You like that girl just now. Don’t you?” He asked.

“No wonder that our Minho here ask that girl name.” Tease Key. “What… I just only ask her name and you guys start to think that I like her.” Minho denied.

“Relax…They are just teasing you.” Said Onew. “But hyung, She is really pretty don’t she?” Taemin suddenly asked earning a nod from all the hyung.

“Yeah…I agree with you. No wonder Minho like her.” Jonghyun teased. “Yah hyung.”  Minho yelled. The rest of Shinee just laugh to see his reaction.

“Excuse me, here is your order.” You come back bringing their order to their table. “Kamsahamida.” They replied.

After all the order is done, you excuse herself and went back to the counter. “It’s seem like your customer is getting a lot than usual, Uncle Shin.” You commented.

“I agree with you. Eunshi, I realize that boy keep looking at you.” Who glance at Minho.

“Well maybe he wants to order something. I go check if he needs anything.” You said when suddenly your phone is ringing. “Go on let me check it for you.” He said and went away.

You answer your phone. “Hello Yewon, What’s wrong? Is something wrong with Inhwan?” You asked concerned.  “Eunshi, Can I sent Inhwan at your work because I got a sudden called from my mom. I have to go to attend my cousin wedding.” She replied.

 “Sure.” You replied. “Great…I already dropped Inhwan in front of the restaurant. Do you see him?” She asked. “Yeah… I see Inhwan just come inside. Thanks Yewon bye.” You said goodbye and hung up.

 

[Third POV]

 

Eunshi saw Inhwan who just come in. “OMMA!” Yelled Inhwan and ran to her. Eunshi quickly give Inhwan a hug. “Good you’re already here. Why don’t you just sit down with Grandpa Shin.” She replied.

 Inhwan nodded and went to the counter and sit with whom he called Grandpa Shin. “There is my little hero. Aren’t you thirsty?” Mr. Shin asked Inhwan hair. “Yes. I’m thirsty grandpa.” he replied.

“Tell your Grandma for your milk.” Uncle Shin told him as he pat Inhwan head. “Grandma.” Inhwan turn to Mrs. Shin who already bring a glass of milk for Inhwan. “There you go. I know you will ask for this.” Mrs. Shin said as she handed the milk. “Thank you Grandma. You look beautiful.” He praised smiling.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Shin just laugh. “You’re sure good at making woman feel flattered.” Mrs. Shin said and Inhwan hair. “Omma teach me to tell you like that.” He responded. Mr. and Mrs. Shin just laughed with Inhwan honesty. They still can’t believe that a cute innocent little boy like him have been abandoned by his own mother. How they glad they meet Eunshi who they treat as their own daughter who took in Inhwan as her son.

   The boys cannot believe what they heard when they saw a boy who just come in and hug the girl who they just know her name Eunshi. “Did I just heard that boy called Eunshi, Omma?” Ask Jonghyun. “Yeah…I think that boy just called her omma.” Onew confirmed Jonghyun question.

“Minho, you lose your chance. That girl is already married.” Key said as he patted his back. “What are you guys looking at me like that? I told you guys already, I don’t like her.” He replied who kept denying but somehow in his heart he felt disappointed and he do not even realize it.

“Maybe she’s a widow. If she did you have your chance hyung.” Taemin said positively. “Don’t talk nonsense will you.” Onew scolded the maknae. “Hey our lunch is almost over. We better head back to the company.” Said Jonghyun. “Yea... Let’s go back and I’ll pay the food.” Onew offered.

The boys leave their table and went to the counter. “How much all of it sir?” Onew asked as he prepared to take his money from the wallet. “Wait a minute.” Uncle Shin replied and calculates everything that the Shinee boys ordered.

“It’s all $25.00 grandpa.” Inhwan said suddenly. “Well I’ll be… You’re right.” Uncle shin amazed and patted Inhwan head. Inhwan just grinned happily.

The Boys were amazed how smart that kid was. “Wow kid, you’re smart. How old are you?” Ask Taemin amaze. “Thank you, hyung. I’m 6 year old.” He replied.

“What’s your name?” Jonghyun asked who interested to know the boy is. “Kim Inhwan.” He replied. “I see…Inhwan who teach you to count?” Minho asked who interested with Inhwan too. “Omma teach me to count.” He replied proudly. “Who’s your omma?” Key asked again interested with Inhwan. “That’s my omma.” Inhwan said and point at Eunshi who was taking order from a customer.

Shinee member look at where Inhwan pointed and it was definitely pointing at Eunshi. “Well tell her that we say hi.” Said Jonghyun. “Sure, I’ll tell omma that 5 handsome hyung sent regard to her.” He replied and smiled. They  laughed when they heard what he said. Onew pay the bill and excuse themselves to the restaurant owner and say goodbye to Inhwan. The five of them were still amazed of Inhwan. They can’t still believe that Eunshi was Inhwan omma.

 

[Shinee apartment.]

 

 “I still can’t believe how smart that kid is.” Taemin speak up all of the sudden. “Yeah…not to mention he’s only 6.” Key add in. “His name is Inhwan right?” Onew asked to make sure.

“Yeah… I wonder how did that girl took care of him?” Jonghyun asked wondering. “Well…one thing for sure is that she raised a good kid.” Minho said.

“I agree… Somehow I really want to know how she manage to raise her son alone.” Onew wonder curiously. “Yeah…I wonder how old is she?” Jonghyun asked wondering again.

“But hyung, I realize that Inhwan and Eunshi don’t have the same look.” Taemin blurted it out. “Well…everything is different. Their face doesn’t even resemble each other.” He continued.

“Don’t talk like that. Anyway, let’s eat again there tomorrow.” Suggest Key. “Sure. I want to try what is their special Tuesday is…” Onew agreed. So does the other.

 

[At Eunshi house]

 

“Omma, There’s 5 handsome hyung sent their regard to you.” Said Inhwan. “Who are they?” You asked curious. “I don’t know.” He replied. “Well… If you see them again sent back my regards okay?” You said.

“Yes ma’am!” Said Inhwan and salute like a soldier. “That’s my little hero.” You laughed and start to tickle Inhwan. Inhwan keep laughing so does you.

  From a far, they did not know that someone was watching them. That person was just watching what Eunshi and Inhwan are doing. why and who is taking their picture????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave a comment:)