Rival

My Little Angel's

(No one Pov)

 

Inhwan was busy writing on his book. It was his mission to do list. Inhwan called it ‘Omma True Love,Minho Hyung!’ He was thankful that Yewon nuna help him with the title. More to that Yewon nuna agree to help him setting up Eunshi nuna with Minho hyung.

 

First Step, He needed to find out if Omma like Minho hyung back or not. Inhwan went to his omma room. Eunshi was reading her book on her bed.

 

“Omma!!!” he called. “What’s wrong inhwan?” Eunshi asked. “Do you like Minho hyung?” he asked. “Yea. Why?” Eunshi replied confused.

 

“Do like him as a friend or Boyfriend?” he asked again. “W-wait…What are you talking about Inhwan?” Eunshi ask back as she getting flustered with the question. Inhwan can’t help but to notice it. It’s official Omma like Minho hyung. “Never mind.” He said leaving with a smile plastered on his face.

 

Eunshi can’t believe what Inhwan just asked her. She feel her heart beating like crazy…every time Minho name was said it just make her heart beat faster than it is. “Why I’m feeling like this?” she asked herself.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!!! sorry been busy and hope you enjoy this please COMMENT, LIKE N SUBSCRIBE:))))

 

Her phone suddenly ringing, she read the caller id, it was Minho.

 

She don’t know why but she quickly straighten herself and answer it.

 

“Hello, Minho oppa.” She said.

 

“Eunshi are you busy?” He asked.

 

“Nope. What’s wrong? You only called me if something is up.” She said trying to hide her nervous. Her heart was still beating like mad only hearing his voice.

 

“Well..” Minho stopped, he didn’t know how to say it to her. He really want to tell her. Eunshi I really miss you. Argh!!!

 

“Oppa…are you there?”

 

“Sorry. I was thinking if its okay for you if I take you out tomorrow after you done with your part-time?” He asked. He is nervous to hear her respond.

 

“…Sure. But my shift end at 2 tomorrow. Is it okay for you? You don’t have to any schedule to attend any?” she asked worried since Minho is an idol.

 

“No worries. I’m off that day.” Minho replied smiling. YES!!!! She say YES!!! Minho can’t help but to feel excited even though the member look at him like some kind of lunatic.

 

“Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow then.” She said. Eunshi smiled. Tomorrow she will have a date with Minho. Okay technically it was not a date since he didn’t say it but she can’t help but to feel happy about it.

 

Minho on the other hand was yelling madly. “I have a date!!! Guys I have a date!!!” he yelled happily hugging the nearest person beside him and lucky Kibum to be chosen being crush by Minho.

 

“Yea…good for you… Let me go! I can’t breath.” Kibum yelled as he tried to hold on with Minho hug.

 

“Hyung let key hyung go. We still need him for our group.” Taemin said as helping Key from Minho tight grip. “Sorry, Bummie. I’m just happy.” Minho apologize immediately once he let go of Key.

 

“Congratulation for scoring a date with your dream girl.” Jonghyun said. “When will is your date?” Onew asked interested.

 

“Tomorrow. I decided to pick her up tomorrow after her work shift end.” Minho explained. He can’t wait for tomorrow to come. He smiled.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

(Minho Pov)

 

It was nearly 2pm and I was already outside of Chunsa café. I went inside to the café it was a bit quiet and I can see Eunshi was cleaning up the café.

 

“Sorry our café is closed for this afternoon.” A man said when I enter the café. it was right on time Eunshi spotted me, “Oppa, you’re here?” I smiled in respond and wave at her.

 

“You know him Eunshi?” the guy asked. I don’t know why but I don’t like him. The way he look at me like I’m the intruder really make me feel uneasy.

 

“Yes, Kris oppa.” She replied. So this guy name is Kris. Eunshi did mention to me about her boss once. So this is him. He look at me scanning me up and down. He smirked.

 

What the…?? What is his problem??? I snapped back to reality when Eunshi called me. “Oppa, I’ll be done in the minute. Let me change my attire first.” She said leaving to the staff room, leaving me alone with Kris.

 

“What is your relationship with Eunshi?” he asked in a serious tone. “None of your business.” I replied. I swear I don’t like the way he asked the question. “It’s my problem, if it is involved her. Why would an idol have an interest with her?” he retorted back at me.

 

“What are you to her anyway? Last time I check, you are just her Boss.” I glared at him. We end up having a glaring contest.

 

“Are you two okay?” Eunshi asked when she notice something wrong with me and Kris having a glaring contest.

 

“We were just talking.” Kris said immediately. “Are you leaving now?” he asked.

 

‘Yes oppa. I already clean the stuff you asked. I’ll take my leave now.” Eunshi said smiling at him. Don’t smile like that to him Eunshi. I notice how he smile back the way he look at her. I know that look!!! It’s the same look he had for her. This guy like Eunshi. I can’t believe it but I have a rival.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Kris Pov)

 

I stared at the guy who just enter the café. I went to the guy to tell him that the café was close but to surprise Eunshi know him and turn this guy came for her.

 

I don’t know why, I immediately hate him. Isn’t he an idol I saw on TV. What the hell is he doing here? What is his relationship with Eunshi?

 

We talked and end up having a glare competition. Its official I hate him and screw even he is an idol. When it comes to get what I want and I won’t lose to him. I know he like Eunshi. And I will sure him that to get the message that I like her too.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(No one PoV)

 

Inhwan were at the Shin’s Family. They were taking care Inhwan for awhile till later. Eunshi told them that she will be late since she has plan on the afternoon.

 

“Grandpa, can I help you gardening too?” Inhwan asked when he saw Granpa Shin were busy planting his vegetables. “Of course. Come here.” He replied and tell Inhwan to sit beside him.

 

Granpa Shin was teaching Inhwan how to plant the vegetables. Mrs. Shin were happy seeing her husband and Inhwan get along well. She was busy doing the laundry. She ended up notice a black sedan car was waiting not far from their house. It wasn’t there before this morning after they pick up Inhwan up from school. The car appeared nowhere.

 

The black sedan car suddenly drove away, Mrs. Shin think it might be some neighbor so she shook the bad thought off.

 

Once the car drove off, the person whose inside the car just stare at the view from the window. The person can still see Inhwan from the window view. “Soon, just wait for me.”