Kiss 0///0

My Little Angel's

 

(No one’s Pov)

 

Mrs. Shin was just finish cleaning up and when she saw Inhwan was sleeping at the sofa after playing with Tomo. “He looks so adorable when he sleep.” She thought.

 

Mr. Shin who just come back from the garden and he smile seeing Inhwan smile and seeing his wife standing watching Inhwan. “He looks adorable, isn’t he?” Mr. Shin said

 

“Yes…I’m glad that Inhwan and Eunshi came to our life.” Mrs. Shin said as she smiles.

 

“Those kids are our sunshine dear.” Mr. Shin adds in.

 

Mrs.Shin nodded but she suddenly remembers about the black sedan car.

 

“Yeobo, today I saw a suspicious car. It was the same car I also saw this morning. I have a bad feeling about that car.” Mrs. Shin explained.

 

“What kind of car is it?” asked Mr. Shin.

 

“It’s a black sedan car.” Mrs. Shin replied.

 

“I’ll ask my friends for help regarding this. I will ask him to investigate about that car. Did you manage to get the plate license?” Mr. Shin asked.

 

Mrs. Shin nodded as she hand him a paper to her husband.

 

“Let’ hide this from Eunshi. I don’t want her to be worried about this kind of stuff.” Mr. Shin reminds his wife. The wife just nodded.

 

“I’ll go prepare our dinner now.” Mrs.Shin said as she excuses herself.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

(No one POV)

 

“Oppa…” Eunshi called out Minho who was staring out of space.

 

“Sorry…I didn’t mean to be out of space.” Minho said apologized. Eunshi laughed hearing his statement. “Welcome to Earth then, Oppa.” Eunshi smile making Minho smile even more.

 

“Yah are you teasing me?” Minho said start to poke Eunshi waist. “Oppa..That’s tickles.” Eunshi said trying to avoid Minho poking her waist. “Really? Come here.” He said and Eunshi took the opportunity to run away from him. They both were running happily catching each other. They could be mistaken as a couple from other people. They didn’t realize someone was watching every of their movement. He was clutching his fist hard.

 

“I swear that Eunshi will fall for me,” Kris said as he saw Eunshi and Minho at the park.

 

Kris did not forget to take a photo of Minho with Eunshi. “This will come handy.”

 

Kris has a last look and then he drive away.

 

Minho and Eunshi decide to go home after spending a day together. Minho sends Eunshi to Mr. and Mrs. Shin resident.

 

Minho was accompanying Eunshi to the front door. “It’s seemed like we arrived. I want to say Thanks for spending time with me today. I really enjoy it.” Minho said shyly.

 

“Me too, oppa. Thank you…I have a fun too.” Eunshi replied smiling.

 

Somehow it was awkwardly quiet. “Uhmm…” Eunshi and Minho said at the same time. They both end up laughing after that.

 

“You can talk first, Oppa.” Eunshi said smiling.

 

“I was wondering that if you would go out with me again. I mean some other time if you want?” Minho asked nervously.

 

“I would love too.” Eunshi said shyly,

 

“Really! I mean okay…I’ll call you when I arrived home.” Minho said trying to control his happiness.

 

“I think I’ll go inside now, Bye oppa,” Eunshi said as she turned to went inside the house but somehow she loses her balance.

 

“Eunshi!” Minho yelled as he managed to catch Eunshi from falling.

 

Minho was now staring eye to eye with Eunshi and he can’t help it to notice her pinkish luscious lips. Eunshi also cannot help but feel captivated by Minho eyes. Without they realized that their lips met.

 

Eunshi and Minho immediately let go of each other and both of their faces are flashing red like tomatoes.

 

“I’ll go now. See you again.” Minho said as he quickly avoids looking Eunshi.

 

“I’ll go inside. Bye oppa.” Eunshi said who also feeling shy and quickly avoid looking Minho since her face is really red.

 

“Bye.” They both said at the same time.

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

(Minho Pov)

 

I immediately went back to the car and hit my forehead for my stupidity. Minho why? Why the hell did you do that???

 

“What the hell did I just do? I can’t believe I kiss her on our first date. God!!! Help me!!! Why the hell did you do that Minho?” I scolded myself for my mistake.

 

Minho need help T.T Key! Where are you????

 

Key who was watching television at their dorm feels like someone is calling for him.

 

“Maybe just my feeling.” Kibum said and continue watching television.

 

=====================================================================================================

Please do comment, upvote and subscribe ^^