Omma Boyfriend

My Little Angel's

(No one Pov’s)

 

It’s been two month; Eunshi and Minho become close friend. Eunshi become a good listener when Minho have problem or need someone to talk too. Minho also end up being close with Inhwan.

 

Today was the day, Inhwan would be hanging out at Shinee apartment. Everyone was excited to have him over especially Taemin he really like Inhwan.

 

The door bell ring..

 

“I get it.” Minho said and went to the door. He opened the door revealing Eunshi and Inhwan.

“Hi Eunshi..” Minho said smiling. “Hey Inhwan..” He said crouching down to Inhwan level.

“Hello hyung.” Inhwan replied smiling. Eunshi smile seeing how the two of them bond.

 

Taemin who came to the door suddenly greeted the guest.

 

“Hey Inhwan..Come on in. You too nuna.” Taemin said bringing Inhwan inside.

“Sorry…I need to go soon. I don’t want to be late for my work. Maybe next time.” She rejected the offer kindly.

“Nuna…please becareful at work.” Inhwan said staring at his nuna. “Of course…go have fun with the hyungs okay…I pick you up layer once my shift over okay?”

Inhwan just nodded and hug Eunshi before he left with Taemin to the living room leaving Minho and Eunshi alone.

“Minho oppa…thank you for taking care Inhwan today…Yewon is at her aunt house and I don’t want to burden Uncle Shin and his wife. I really appreciate for what you did. Thank you.” Eunshi said and hug Minho.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Minho Pov’s)

 

Minho heart was jumping up and down when Eunshi hug him. He can’t help it but feel in toxic with her touch and her fruity smell straight from his nose.

“N..No Problem.” He stuttered. “I’ll pick up Inhwan later.” She said smiling. God…her smile is adorable. Make me want to kiss her.

“I’ll see you later. Bye.” She said and went away giving him her smile.

His heart is still beating madly after the hug. “Kim Eunshi, What do you do to me to make me feel this way?” I said still staring till she was out of sight.

“What did nuna do to you, hyung?”  Inhwan asked who suddenly appeared.

“Oh..Inhwan you surprised me. I thought you were inside.” I said surprised with Inhwan sudden appearance.

“I was wondering what took you so long, hyung.” He replied. I smiled. “Come on let us get inside.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Eunshi Pov’s)

 

Eunshi can’t believe she just hug Minho. Her heart is now beating so fast. What is this feeling???

 

“Calm down Eunshi…” I said tried to calm myself down. She smile remembering Minho again.

 

Ever since he came to their life, thing have been more interesting than before. She was glad Inhwan now have a brother that he can look up too. Sometimes she laughed remembering how Inhwan react when he saw Shinee on Television. He was really happy every times he saw Minho on TV doing his stuff. Minho really change their life especially her. She don’t know why she feel comfort when she was next to him. Could it be she fall in love???

 

Eunshi finally arrived at her work, Chunsa Café. She work part-time at the café but her shift is only after school. She work double time starting last month. She needed more money to help cover Inhwan school and her, She still have a lot of money inherit by her father will but she decide not to disturb the money cause she decide to save it for emergency use and for her future studies and Inhwan.

 

“You finally arrived, Eunshi.” Someone greet her once she entered the café. It was her Boss, Kris Wu (A/N: His character here is only as an ordinary person not an idol.)

 

“I’m sorry for being late. I promise I won’t be late again.” I said apologized bowing to him 90 degree.

 

“It’s okay. Just don’t be late next time. You are my only employee and this café isn’t big like any other café. I can’t run business without you.” He replied smiling at her warmly.

 

She feels grateful to have a nice boss like him. He may look cold from the outside but he is a nice person.

 

She was the employee he had since the business is new the café is not really big as people expect a café would. The café is small yet the environment is vintage and relaxing making it feel like heaven and angelic.

 

Even though Kris was her boss he involved himself working at the café too. She saw him as not just a boss but a friendly co-worker too. She really has a lot of respect at him.

 

“Eunshi, Get this to table 2.” Kris said and give her someone order. “Okay.” I smiled taking the order from his hand.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Kris Pov’s)

 

“Eunshi, Get this to table 2.” I said and give her someone ordered. “Okay.” She replied and smile taking the order from him.

 

He cannot help it but to stare at her. She was Beautiful like an Angel in his eye. The first time he saw her when she walk in to the interview, he fell for her. She really is like an angel when she wear her white with light pink gothic waitress uniform even suited with her personality.

 

He does not know much about her but he only knows she needs the job to make a living for her and someone special for her. He was curious and even wonders who is it???

 

He did think she was already married but it was totally impossible since she is still in high-school. His heart was hoping that she wasn’t attached in a relationship with anyone. He really like her and he is determine to make Eunshi to like him back.

 

Kris just stared at Eunshi who was taking order for a new customer. Her smile make him smile. Kim Eunshi, I’ll make you mine.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Inhwan Pov’s)

 

I was playing game with Taemin hyung. I was having fun winning even though I know Taemin hyung purposely losing himself to me. I’m glad that I meet them. It has been in my mind lately, I really want nuna to have someone take care of her like she did to me.

 

But who should be her boyfriend??? I really want one of the hyungs become omma boyfriend.

 

I wonder what omma like in a guy??? I thought hard and remember what she said.

 

-Flash Back-

 

“Omma, What is a boyfriend? Yewon nuna said that she need one soon.” I asked curiously.

“What? Aish…your yewon nuna really need to stop input your head with weird stuff.” Omma shrugged and sigh in defeat,

“Well… a boyfriend is a boy who love a girl very much and care for her as much as he love her.” Omma explained.

 

I nodded understanding. I really want to find someone to care for omma since omma always care for me. I need to find omma a boyfriend!!!”

 

-End Flash Back-

 

I stared at all of the five hyung who was each doing their thing. Maybe the hyung want to be Omma boyfriend???

I stared at all five of the hyung whether they are qualified or not to omma boyfriend???

 

  Onew hyung, he is really nice and friendly too. I’m sure omma would like him – Qualified!!!

 

 Key hyung too, is really nice and handsome he could also be omma type. –Qualified!!!

 

Jonghyun hyung, he is really good at singing and he is funny too but he seem to have someone he like - Disqualified!!!

 

Minho hyung, he is quite and nice too and he is the closest with Omma, I wonder if hyung like nuna? He did act weird too and sometime he only notice omma. I smile and nodded to myself – Qualified!!!!

 

Taemin hyung, nah.,.he is too young for omma – Disqualified!!!

 

“Yah Inhwan ah…are you okay?” Taemin asked staring at Inhwan worried since he was quiet.

 

“What’s wrong Inhwan?” Minho asked concerned when he notice the boy seem to be in dazed.

 

“I’m fine…I was just missing omma.” I said.

 

“Yah…Inhwan don’t be sad. It’s not you are the only one missing your omma.” Said Jonghyun who look teasingly at Minho.

 

I wonder what Jonghyun hyung mean??? Could it be Jonghyun hyung like Omma???

 

“Hyung don’t tease Minho like that…especially in front of Inhwan. He might be surprised if he find out Minho like his omma.” Key smiling evilly as he blurted out the fact which Minho give him death glare for his big mouth.

 

Minho hyung like omma??? This is a good news. It’s decided Minho hyung should be omma boyfriend. 

 

I can see Minho hyung was blushing madly that his friend . Finally i found someone to become Omma boyfriend.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update...i want to know if anyone actually read this fiction or else i will put this on hold and not update it until i have someone commenting and suscribing..pls tell me T.T