Minho Happiness and Key so called Drama

My Little Angel's

 

(No one POV’s)

Eunshi was busy hearing her iPod while doing her homework. She did not realize that her phone was vibrating. Inhwan was lying at her bed while doing his homework. He noticed her noona phone light seem to be flashing nonstop from the table light stand.

 

“Noona, your phone is flashing.” Inhwan called on Eunshi. Eunshi quickly unplugged her ear pieces when she heard him called. “What?”

 

Inhwan pointed to her phone. Eunshi fetched her phone and there was one unread message. .She read it

 

xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

 

Hi Eunshi,

 

Remember me? I’m the guy who asked your number, minho. I hope you remember me *^^* I was wondering how you are lately? I hope you are fine?

 

 

 

(Eunshi Pov’s)

 

I read the content of the message I received. “Minho?” I was pondering trying to think where I have heard that name before. “Noona, what’s wrong?” Inhwan asked looking at his beloved sister pondering.

 

“Nothing, just finish your homework okay.” I replied smiling. He nodded and presumed his work. I was reading the text again and I suddenly remembered.

 

(Flash Back)

 

. “Sorry for my friend rude action just now.” Eunshi apologized. “It’s okay. Don’t worry about it.” Minho replied. He was happy that he has a chance to talk to her. “Well I’ll take my leave if you want to order again just give us a call.” She replied. “Wait..Hem..Can I ask you something?” He asked nervously.

 

Minho heartbeat was racing so fast that it feels like his body sweating. “Sure…What is it?” Eunshi replied. “Can I have your phone number?” He asked.

 

(End Flash Back)

 

Could it be that guy??? I asked myself. Well so far that I can remember he is the only guy that ever asked her number. I wonder should I reply to his text or not. I was wondering hard and finally decided to reply his text. He want to be friend anyway and he seem to be a nice guy. So I decide to save his number first.

 

“What should I reply to him?” I asked myself.

 Minho;

 

Hello Minho-shii,

 

Yes, I remember you ^-^ uncle shin regular customer right? I’m fine thank you. How about you? Sorry, for the late reply…I was doing my homework. 

 


I hit the send button. “Hopefully he won’t be mad that I responded late.” I said to myself and continue doing my work while waiting for his message. I looked at the watch it was 9pm.

 

“Inhwan, it’s time to bed.” I turn to Inhwan only to found that he already fell asleep on my bed. I smile seeing how adorable he is. “I guess we sleep together today.” I said as reposition his sleeping stance. “I guess I’ll be off to bed too. Goodnight as I kissed Inhwan forehead and switch off the light.

 

(Minho Pov’s)

 

I woke up around 5am. I quickly go to the bathroom and have a shower and getting prepared for our scheduled today. I quickly get all my things and put my phone on my pocket without bothering checking it. I was on a hurried since our manager keep telling us to hurry up.

 

We did our job according to the schedule and it was already 10am, finally our job for today is done. I decided to check my phone when the manager dropped us at Shinee apartment.

 

We were arriving to our apartment. I checked on my message I have 5 unread messages. Oh…it’s from etude house congratulating us for our comeback. Another one is from Siwon hyung sunbae, saying that he treats us when he is back from china. The other two messages is just some random promotion of a store. And the last text is….

 

 

0.o Silence….

 

 

“She replied! She replied! Bummie!!! She replied my text.” I yelled happily and ran hugging Kibum. “Yah! You’re killing me!” He said trying to get away from my tight gripped. “Sorry. Bummie Thank you!!!” I smiledhugging him one more time and ran to my room.

 

“What happen to him?” Jonghyun asked Kibum once Minho was gone. “Yeah..something made him really happy today.” Onew add in. “Well Eunshi finally replied his text maybe.” Kibum explained. “Minho hyung, already texted her. No wonder he was happy when she responded.” Taemin chuckled happily.

 

(At Minho’s Room)

 

I was reading her text. I don’t know why I felt so happy to know she didn’t ignore my text.

 

Eunshi;

 

Hello Minho-shii,

 

Yes, I remember you ^-^ uncle shin regular customer right? I’m fine thank you. How about you? Sorry, for the late reply…I was doing my homework. 

 

No wonder she responded late..I thought she ignore me. At least I know she did not. I was so happy I decided to reply her text.

 

(Text conversation)

 

Minho: “It’s okay…I’m sorry too for the late respond. I was busy and I did not know you would reply to my text. I’m really glad that I’m able to text with you..^^. I’m happy that you are fine same here with me.” I reply and send.

 

Eunshi: “It’s okay too…I see, I’m not disturbing you am I? I’m glad to know that you are healthyJ”

 

Minho and Eunshi keep texting to each other. Minho could not be more than happy that when he find out they share a lot in common.

 

Minho: “Eunshi, I know that maybe I’m asking too soon but Is it okay?  if I call you sometimes to talk or anything if I have something in mind.”

 

Eunshi read Minho text and wonder what his text meant. “Maybe he want to share a problem as a friend.”

Eunshi: “Okay….I don’t mind...Just call me up if you have any problem. I have to go...I need to get to work soon. Take care and have a nice day. It was nice texting with youJ”

 

Minho was soooooo happy when Eunshi said YES.

 

Minho: “Alright…you too have a nice day. Don’t overwork okay. Take care and thanks for today…J

 

(End of Text Conversation)

 

I am so happy that she finally replied my text. I feel like I am the luckiest guy ever. I keep reading all her text back again. I smile seeing her text. I wish that she will see more than a friend soon. Kim Eunshi…do you know you made me fall in love with ever since I saw you…I smiled hugging my phone.

 

(Key’s Pov)

 

I was with Jonghyun peeking on Minho door. His door was open slightly and we decide to see what is going on with him.

 

“Why the heck is he smiling like that?” Jonghyun whispered. “He fall in love what do you expect.” I replied in low tone. We saw Minho smile like crazy and cheered to himself saying YES! It is official that Choi Minho is crazy in love…Wow, to see Minho like this was epic he even hug his own phone….kekekeXp

 

“Yah, why the hell are we doing here anyway?” Jonghyun asked disturbing my thought...mind popper!!! “Well I’m concerned with him...so don’t you?” I replied.

 

“Concern my …I’ll be going…I’m going to met someone later. Have fun spying.” Jonghyun said and leave me alone. Yea right…meeting someone, just say it that you are meeting Yewon. Eversince Yewon come to give the information about Eunshi that day..And Jonghyun find out that Yewon is his fan they ended up being close. The nerve that guy dare cheating on me…we are the favorite couple from our fan. And don’t get the wrong idea I’m straight okay and I like girl…so anyone out there for me???

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated:) Anyway enjoy reading it...do subscribe and comment it:)