The Beginning of his love story

My Little Angel's

 

[No one pov]

 

“Hyung, where are you going?” Taemin asked who notice Minho was getting ready to go out. “Out…I want to go somewhere.” He replied. “I thought you like to stay home when we have a day off.” Taemin asked curiously. He sensed something fishy about his hyung lately.

 

“I just need a fresh air.” Minho replied hoping Taemin would not be suspicious. “Yah are you telling this apartment air is not fresh.”Key said when he heard Minho excuses getting out from the house. “I just want to go for a walk.” Minho said again hoping the member understand

 

“Just let him go guys.” Onew said to the member knowing Minho intention. “Yeah…let him go. Just don’t forget to buy me fried dumpling and spicy fresh seafood.” Jonghyun said. “Oh…say hi to Eunshi for me.” He add in smiling mischievously.

 

“Yah who said I’m going to Shin Restaurant. I was just going for a walk.” Minho replied immediately. Crap! How the heck Jonghyun hyung know I’m going there...

 

Jonghyun realized Minho surprised looked. “Don’t need to hide it…I know anyway…ever since you met Eunshi. You never want to miss a day to meet her.” He explained earning a nod from all the member except Minho.

 

“Yeah hyung, I realized that you would sometimes in trance when you are alone. You even sometime talk to yourself after you meet her.” Taemin said. “Just ask her phone number.” Key add in.

 

“Yeah Minho-ah…Just go approached her and ask her phone number.” Onew add in. “I don’t know…” he replied. He really want to ask her number so bad. It have been 2 week he keep coming to the restaurant just to see her. He cannot lied to himself saying that he did not like her cause he fall in love to Eunshi from the first sight he saw her. But that is his feeling for her..how about her???

 

“Yah…just try Minho. You won’t know if you try.” Onew said trying to give hope in love. “I try…thanks.” Minho replied. He excuses himself from the member and leave the dorm. He headed toward Shin Restaurant and sit at the usual place he sit.

 

He saw her working so hard taking the order from a customer. He didn’t realized someone was already there asking his order. “Sir, can I have your order?” Yewon asked to the guy wearing a sunglasses to cover his face.

 

“Oh…sorry, I want to order a fusion shake and chips and also can you wrap me up fried dumpling and spicy fresh seafood to go later.” Minho said to the girl he met and then continue staring at Eunshi from a far.

 

Yewon notice that the weird guy is staring at Eunshi. “Excuse me sir, Sorry to say but can you not stare at my best-friend like that.” She said trying to protect her friend. Yewon was annoyed when the guy didn’t heard what she said. “Yah!” She yelled and slapped the table causing Minho to be startle causing his sunglasses to fall off.

 

“OMG!!! YOU ARE!!!” Yewon scream surprised. Minho asked her to be quiet which she did immediately. “Minho shinee…I’m sorry that I make you startled.” She apologized immediately. “It’s okay. Just don’t tell anyone I’m here.” He replied. “What’s going on here?” Eunshi ask immediately when she arrived to Minho table.

 

“Eunshi!!! It’s Minho Shinee.” Yewon told her excitedly. “Shinee Who?” She asked confused. “God…why do I have a friend who don’t know the outside world.” Yewon complained and slap her forehead in frustration. “Just go and sent this guy order.” Eunshi said and hush her best-friend away.

 

Minho was on the other hand was surprised that all this time the girl that he love do not know anything about him, about Shinee…Wow! no wonder she was not excited when she saw them. He smiled knowing that he like her was the right choice from the beginning. He knew she was different from all the girl he ever met. He felt that she was the one for him.

 

. “Sorry for my friend rude action just now.” Eunshi apologized. “It’s okay. Don’t worry about it.” Minho replied. He was happy that he has a chance to talk to her. “Well I’ll take my leave if you want to order again just give us a call.” She replied. “Wait..Hem..Can I ask you something?” He asked nervously.

 

Minho heartbeat was racing so fast that it feels like his body sweating. “Sure…What is it?” Eunshi replied. “Can I have your phone number?” He asked.

 

(Your POV)

 

“Wait what?” You asked again. I didn’t heard it wrong right??? I mean this guy really ask her number. But why???

 

“I know this is maybe a shocking question for you.” Minho said looking down feeling that he was rejected. You feel bad all of the sudden and sighed as you jolt something at the paper in your hand. “Here.” You said and hand him your number.

 

(Minho Pov)

 

Iwas surprised, is it a dream that the girl that he adored really give him her phone number. “Thank you.” I said smiling accepting the phone number without realizing I was holding her hand excitedly.

 

Eunshi was surprised with his action causing her to blush. “I’m sorry.” I said apologizing when I realized my action. Hopefully she didn’t saw I was blushing. “It’s okay. I have to go.” She said as she excuses herself. “Oh..okay.” I said.

 

After that event, I can’t help but to stare at her which I think she noticed. Our eyes keep meeting each other but we quickly look the other way and I don’t know why my face was red every time our eyes met. Her friend ask my autograph when I was done and about to leave the restaurant.

 

“Thanks for coming.” Yewon said excitedly when Minho was about paying his food. “Sure.” I replied still looking at Eunshi was dealing with the customer. “You know if you like my friend you can just tell her.” She said.

I looked at her surprised. “You don’t need to be surprise…I can see it in your eye. If need help just tell me. I know her more than you think.” She replied smiling. “You will?” I asked excitedly. She nodded. “Thank you.” I said as I give her my card. “Please come to the dorm if your free…I have a lot of things that I want to ask you.” I said. “Okay…I will definitely help you in hooking up her with you.” She replied.

 

I bid farewell to her. I leave the restaurant feeling confident than ever, this is just the beginning for him. The love story of him has just begun...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave comment and subscribe:)