Eunshi's Past

My Little Angel's

(Author Pov's)

 

Minho bring Eunshi somewhere to a restaurant, it has a nice and quiet environment. It was pretty nice considering there also not a lot of people there too. Minho being the gentlemen he is pulled a seat for her to seat down.

 

Once they settled down and take their order, Minho can’t help but stare the girl in front of him. Eunshi noticed Minho gazed on her, “Is something on my face?” She asked trying so hard not to feel flustered. His gaze was making her melt.

 

“Sorry, I can’t help it. It’s just that you look pretty today.” Minho compliment her shyly, he look adorable making Eunshi smile. “Thanks...You look dashing too oppa.” She compliments back trying to hide her blushing cheek.

 

“If you said it looking like that makes me want to hug you.” Minho murmured in a low tone. “Excuse me?” Eunshi asked again, she seem to heard him talking. “Nothing...Umm..Eunshi, I was wondering who is the guy earlier?” Minho asked even though he know the answer.

 

“That’s my boss…the one I told you about. He is really nice if you get to know him. Kris oppa, help me a lot. I hope you guys get well just now.” Eunshi said smiling not getting the idea that Minho and Kris go along just well, literally that is.

 

“We’re fine. By any chance does he like you?” Minho asked nervously. Yes! He was nervous alright... he doesn’t know why but he is scared to hear her answer yet curiosity get the best of him.

 

Eunshi laughed, “What are you talking about oppa? Kris oppa, is just my boss.” She said giving him a smile. Minho just smiled back hearing her respond, “You don’t even realize that he like you like I do. That’s what makes me love you even more.” He thought to himself. “What if he likes you?”

 

Eunshi was dead quiet hearing Minho sudden question, Minho was waiting for her answer.  “I don’t think that would be possible. No one would like me. I’m not that pretty anyway.” She replied. “You just don’t know that you are beautiful, Eunshi. You’re Beautiful inside and out. I wish you would know how I feel.” Minho thought as he stared at her.

 

“This is good.” Eunshi said eating the food that they ordered. “Glad you like it.” Minho smiled.

 

Once they done eating, they went to the park and sit at one of the bench there.

 

“Eunshi…I’ve been wondering for a while...” Minho said while looking at the view of kids playing. “What is it?” She asked.

 

“What happened to your family exactly? How can you live by yourself all this time and manage to take care of Inhwan alone.” Minho asked. Eunshi just smiled to his question. Her smile was bitter and he can see that.

 

“I just do…Honestly, there are times I think about following my parents and my little brother. The day before they die, it is still fresh in mind remembering that day like it was only yesterday…

 

(Flash back)

 

“Eunshi-ah, are you sure about not coming with us?” Mrs Kim asked still worried about leaving their daughter behind. “Don’t worry about me mum. I’ll be fine.” She replied trying to convince her mother that it’s okay.

 

“Yeobo ah...She said she will be fine. Don’t worry. Beside she said once her exam is finished she go there by bus.” Mr Kim add in. “But, Eunshi do call us everyday, okay?” Mr Kim said reminding his daughter again and again.

 

“Of course dad… I will. Have a nice trip.” Eunshi said and hug both of her parents.

 

“Nuna, why can’t you just come?” Eunho pouted. Eunshi smiled at her 6 year old brother. “I’m sorry Eunho-ah…I have school. Once my exam is done I will definitely come and join you.” Eunshi explained while her little brother hair. “Okay…promise?” Eunho give his pinky. “Promise.” She responded to his pinky and hug him and kiss his cheeks. “Saranghae nuna.” Eunho said as he hug his older sister. “Saranghae Eunho ah.” Eunshi smiled. “Let’s go champion.” Said Mr Kim as he pick up Eunho and went to the car.

 

Eunshi waved goodbye to her family. Eunho could still be seen waving her from the back car window.

 

That night, Eunshi feel something was not right. Its been a few hours already. Her parent should already called her telling her that they arrived safely. She was holding the phone waiting for her parents news.

 

The phone suddenly rings…Eunshi immediately answered, “Hello Omma, have you already arrived?”

 

However, it was not the voice she expect to hear, “Hello is this the Kim’s Resident?” the person asked. “Yes. I’m the daughter. Who am I speaking too?” She asked.

 

“I’m from the police department and we are sorry to inform you Miss Kim but your family member involved in a tragic accident. We would like you to come to the Seoul Hospital to identify if it is your family member.” He replied.

 

It was like the world become slow motion and stop. Her head was processing the news she heard. Her family is dead. It can’t be… Eunshi went to Seoul Hospital and now she was standing in front of the morgue.

“Are you Miss Kim?” the officer asked. She nodded holding back her tears. “Please Follow me.” He instructed.

 

Eunshi just follow him and inside she witness three familiar bodies. Her tear finally drop. She slowly approached her father bodies. “Appa…wake up…”She said shaking her father body. “You’re playing with me right like you always did…” She said trying to smile between her tears hoping it was only a joke her father always did to her. “Appa…It’s not funny…wake up.”

 

She then slowly approached her mother body. “Omma…tell Appa to wake up…Omma please you have to wake up too…it’s not funny, Omma…Appa…Come on wake up.” She said shaking both of her parent lifeless body.  Eunshi turned to her little brother lifeless body, “Eunho ah..Wake up..nuna is here. You can wake up now. I told you I came. So please wake up Eunho ah..nuna is here..Eunho ah!!!” Eunshi cried so hard as she try to wake up all of them.

 

It was a heartbreaking sight to see by all around her. The doctors, nurse, officers, were holding their tears. It was truly heartbreaking seeing a 16 year old girl lose all her family member at the same time. It was cruel…and they had to witness how life were being cruel to her.

 

(End Flashback)

 

“I will never forget that day, oppa. That day everything was taken from me. I almost lose myself and there are time that I want to kill myself but if I did that I’m sure my family will be sad. It wasn’t easy..However,  I managed to live my life trying to survive. I was lucky having a friend like Yewon and meeting the Shin’s family. They make me feel there are reason for me to live and continue living but I don’t know what I want to live my life for..?” Eunshi paused for a while trying to take a deep breath. Minho just stare at her. How he really want to hug her right now…

 

“What really a miracle for me is when I met Inhwan. He’s my little angel. He reminds me of Eunho. I felt since then there are actually a reason that I should live my life for. I’m sure my family sent Inhwan for me so I won’t be alone. I’m happy that now my life revolved around him. No one can know how I felt that time and no word can be explain cause to me Inhwan is my little guardian angel. I don’t know what will I do without him…” Eunshi said smiling as her tears start to fell.

 

Minho immediately hug her. “Just cry.. I’ll be here for you.” Minho said still hugging her. Eunshi cried on Minho chest and Minho was there comforting her. “(I promise that I will be your Guardian Angel, Eunshi. I will protect you and I will always be there for you. This is my promise to you, Eunshi.)” Minho said in his heart.

 

 

******

 

Inhwan was playing throw outside with Tomo, Uncle Shin golden-retriever. “Tomo catch!” Inhwan yelled as he throws the ball but Inhwan throw to far and it went over the fence.

 

Inhwan went outside follow along by Tomo. “Where is it?” he asked searching for the ball. Tomo barked when he felt a presence of an intruder coming. Inhwan look at where Tomo barked, a middle age well suit man come toward him.

 

“Is this what you are looking for?” He asked as he show the ball to Inhwan. “That’s my ball…thanks ahjusshi.” Inhwan smiled as he took the ball at the man hand. “What’s your name?” The man asked. “I’m sorry…but omma told me not to tell my name to strangers.” Inhwan said. The man laughed. “Inhwan!!! Where are you?” Mrs Shin call out from inside of the house. “Well then I take my leave…Lets meet again next time. And next time, you have to tell your name.”  Said the man and take his leave.

 

“Inhwan… there you are. What are you doing here?” asked Mrs. Shin. “I throw Tomo ball to high and went to fetch it…luckily there a ajhussi catch it for us.” Inhwan explained. Mrs. Shin look for who the person Inhwan meant but all she can see is a black sedan car who just left. She feel like she seen that car before it was the car she saw this morning. “Let’s go inside now.” She said and bring Inhwan back inside. She don’t know why but her motherly instinct tell her that person in the black sedan is not a good person.

 

The man just smiled satisfied. This is just a beginning…he smirked. “Soon…” He said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for the late update T.T hope you like this chap hopefully someone still reading this...pls comment and subscribe and upvote:) please let me know any1 actually reading this thanks...