Kim Kibum YOU ARE DEAD!!!

My Little Angel's

 

(Minho Pov)
 
It’s been two weeks, the last time I saw Eunshi. God…I miss her soooooo much. I wonder if she is okay or not. I have been busy this few days with the guys for our comeback and I did not have a time to visit her at all. But yewon help me to update everything about her. I felt relieved to see her happy with Inhwan. If you guys are asking me whether I text her or not??? The answer is NO!!! SERIOUSLY!!! GOD WHY AM I CHICKEN OUT EVERYTIME I TRIED TO TEXT HER!!! MINHO-AH WHY ARE U A COWARD!!!! I smack my head to frustrated with myself.
Taemin look at me as if I’m crazy. “Hyung are you okay?” I tried to smile however turn out to be an awkward smile. “Ooookay…then I’ll be at my room.” He said and excuses himself.
“Yah minho ah…are you okay?” Key asked concerned. “I’m okay. Don’t worry about it.” I said insisted. However, Key can tell from my expression.
“Yah, I’m not stupid you know. Come here and tell me what is wrong?” Key said patting an empty seat beside him. Wow, he sound like my appa when he is like that.
I sit beside Key and explained everything to him. He looked at me with an unbelievable expression on his face.  Then somehow he laughed.
“God, you are frustrated with the fact you don’t have the courage to text with Eunshi?” Key laughed his heart out. Seriously, now I regret for telling him if I know he would laughed like this.
 
(Key’s Pov)
 
I seriously cannot hide to laugh out loud hearing Minho frustration. Seriously, come on guys..Choi Minho of Shinee…The Choi Minho of Shinee chicken out to pursue one girl. How the fan would love to know this.
“Shut up will you.” Minho glared at me for still laughing. “Sorry…okay, I’ll stop.” I said not want to push on his sensitive side. Gosh...When you fall in love you tend to be sensitive too much.
“Damn it…Key…If I know you would laugh at me like this…I regret for telling you.” He said pouting. Aww…My minho is soooo cute.
“Fine..Sorry. Well I can only advice you to just call her or text her up. Be a man will you so man up. Why don’t you text her right now?” I suggested while giving him his phone. Minho took his phone and start to click Eunshi phone number and try to text her.
I was excited to see him going to text Eunshi. Aww.., I’ll witness seeing one of my baby boy grow up. I can read his text:
 

Eunshi <3;

Hi Eunshi,

Remember me? I’m the guy who asked your number, minho. I hope you remember me *^-^* I was wondering how you are lately? I hope you are fine?

 
“So…are you going to send it?” I asked waiting for him to send his text message. Well…blame me for being impatient but he is staring at his phone for 10 minutes already. I know he is debating to send it or not but well just SEND IT ALREADY!!! I try to smile to hide my frustration on him
“Maybe tomorrow I’ll man up and text her up.” Minho said and smiles innocently. “You gotta be kidding me?” I asked and frowned.
“I can’t...I need a drink.” Minho said and excuses himself to the kitchen. Seriously, I’m officially pissed because of him. How hard can you just press the SEND button…I took a glance at Minho’s phone laying on the table. His text to her is still untouched.
 
[Minho Pov]
 
I came back to the living room but Key was not already there. “Where did he go?” I asked myself.  Jonghyun was sitting to where key just seated. “Hyung, where is Kibum?” Minho asked. “I don’t know. He said he went out.” Jonghyun replied while focusing to watch the television.
“Oh..okay” I said as I  put my drinks on the table and took my phone. OH MY GOD!!! KIM KIBUM!!!! I’LL KILL YOU!!!
“Yah! What’s wrong with you?” Jonghyun asked seeing Minho panic. “Nothing..I’ll be in my room.” I replied quickly running to his room. 
 
I put my phone on the bed and I stare at it… I keep going back and forth thinking what should I do??? God….Key I’ll definitely kill you!!!
Now that the message have been sent to her what will he replied to her. Wait will she replied my text or ignore it…AARGH!!! I end up ruining my hair in frustration. 
I sighed and throw myself to the bed and look up to the ceiling. Will she replied his text? Will he even have a chance with her?
Minho kept wondering and wondering looking at his phone where he put it at his drawer. He was waiting and waiting until he drifted to sleep. Little he knows, his phone start to vibrate for the incoming message.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry for the boring chapter...dying for idea right now and been busy with college anyway enjoy:)