Bananas

722

A/N: please note that it’s been a long time since I last watched the show; thus, I can’t remember a thing, almost.

----

Day of first performance:

“Yah Yoong! Here.” Yuri gave Yoona something.

Yuri snickered, pretending to hide it.

“what’s this for?” Yoona asked, hoding out the banana Yuri handed to her.

Yuri’s stifled laughter went louder. Along with hers, seven other girls joined in the raucous laughter. One was sleeping soundly.

Sooyoung in, “don’t tell me, you don’t know?”

“Princess, what’s this about?” Yoona was poking the sleeping Jessica on the cheek. The girl, it seemed, was too deep in slumber. Yoona sat down and gave up.

“It’s your costume Yoong” Tiffany clarified.

Yoona understood. “Haha, real funny Yul” She shoved the banana back to the giggling kid.

There were giggles during the rest of the ride.

----

A week later:

Sooyoung placed a stuffed rat on top of Yoona’s head.

Yoona palmed the thing and threw it. “Yah!”

“Hahahaha” They all laughed. It successfully woke up Jessica.

“Yahhh! What’s this noise?” Jessica burst out.

“Yoona just threw her friend.” Hyoyeon answered.

“Huh?” Jessica was still sleepy.

“You know their friend ‘The Rat’” Sooyoung put in no effort to hold in her laughter.

This time, Jessica was already fully awake. “Wow, you’re a real genius Sooyoung!”

A smack was sent in Sooyoung’s direction. “Aww, why so violent?” Sooyoung tried to nurse her poor head.

Jessica pulled Yoona away from them. “Don’t mind them Yoong. Just go to sleep.”

“But I don’t want to go to sleep.” Yoona argued.

“I said sleep.” Jessica said in a low firm manner.

Jessica’s word was the law. Yoona gulped and forced herself to sleep.

----

During the last week of performance, as the girls were about to leave the house in their performance outfits:

Hyoyeon was bothering Yoona with a Teddy bear, “Yoong, it’s Lulu.”

“What?” Yoona looked annoyed.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Hyoyeon looked so gleeful.

As if on cue, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri came out and they formed a circle while singing and dancing, or more like hopping, around Yoona.

Yoona wanted to laugh, but she wasn’t seriously in the mood. She lacked sleep and felt a little too grumpy. Plus, this was their last performance. She didn’t want to be made fun of today.

She just sat in the middle and sulked.

The four others didn’t mind her and just proceeded jumping around while singing random Korean Children’s songs.

After a while, the singing stopped, so did the dancing.

The four girls were standing agape.

Yoona raised her head to see what got their attention.

A meter from her stood the cutest creature ever.

There Jessica was, in an oversized shirt, similar to hers. Yoona mouth opened, then closed, and opened again.

She was about to speak, but Taeyeon beat her to it.

“You know you can’t wear that.”

“But I want to.”

 As if sensing the need for her, their manager appeared. “You can’t wear that Sica.”

“Who made you the boss?” Jessica threatened with eyes in slits.

The manager cowered.

“Uhm” She then fled the scene.

“You really can’t wear that Sica. You know that.” Sooyoung was being rational.

“But I want to.” She faked tears.

“Yah, your make up will be ruined.” Taeyeon chided.

“Let me wear this then.” Jessica insisted.

Yoona moved closer with eyes as bright as stars. Tears were forming in her eyes.

“Yah, don’t cry.” Jessica noticed the deer.

“At least until we reach the studio. I’ll change.” Jessica added.

“Fine.” Taeyeon sighed.

“Let’s go get ready girls.” Hyoyeon called out as the rest of them dispersed.

Yoona stopped herself from crying and instead engulfed the petite lady in a warm embrace.

“There, there Yoong. Don’t cry.”

“Are you this touched?” Jessica teased.

Jessica felt the taller girl’s head shake. She only chuckled in response.

“I love you Sica.” Yoona said as she tried her hardest not to cry.

“I do too.” Jessica sighed dreamily as she succumbed to the warmth.

They hugged until Tiffany barged in and pulled them to the van.

----

A/N:

was that cheesy? I was thinking whether I had to add that at the end? Or should it just end with Yoona hugging Sica and no declarations of the sort?

This is what I get after repeatedly watching love and girls. I just took a break from my thesis-which was actually longer than me doing my thesis. :))

not proofread btw

Comments?