Food and Sleep

722

A/N: I'm badly in need of both right now ^^.

----

Food and Sleep were two things absolutely necessary to keep a person functioning. Yoona and Jessica knew this. They also recognized the fact that they needed an excess of these. Yoona knew she had a bottomless pit for a stomach. Jessica theorized that her melatonin levels were beyond the normal range. They understood their needs and they more often than not indulged in it.

As fate brought of it, the two of them fell in love and yada, yada, yada, you know the drill. A week ago, they started living together which brings us (the audience) to this scene.

“Ugh” Yoona noiselessly complained as her stomach was grumbling loudly. She even tried to supress the sounds, but who was she to command her organs. She bit her lower lip as dull pain coursed through her entire being. She was trying in vain to fall asleep. Well, that’s what her girlfriend told her to do and what Jessica wants, Jessica gets.

The aforementioned girl took her arm off from Yoona and rolled on to the other side. “You can’t sleep, can you?” The girl asked in an exhausted manner.

Yoona rolled towards her direction to face her. “I’m sorry, I can’t. You know I want to. It’s just my stomach who won’t let me.”

Yoona’s explanation elicited a laugh from her girlfriend. After a moment, her expression turned pensive. Yoona was tempted to kiss her but she knew the girl didn’t want to be disturbed. She also knew she’d kill her if she broke her reverie so she settled on staring at her perfect girlfriend. She was wondering what kept the girl occupied when Jessica suddenly broke into a smile and exclaimed, “I’ve got the perfect solution.” Yoona wasn’t sure if she imagined it, but she did see a light bulb shine brightly just beside Jessica’s adorable face.

She couldn’t help herself from chuckling.

Jessica instantly frowned. “What?” Her curious expression ticked Yoona greatly. Yoona reached out to pinch her cheeks but Jessica ducked to avoid her.

“Oh Come on.”

“Tell me.”

“I saw a bulb light up when you said that.”

“Say what?”

“That,.. what was it? Ahh... that you had the perfect solution.” Yoona raised her finger for emphasis as she clutched her stomach while laughing.

Jessica pinched her sides thoroughly. “Aww, aww. Stop.” Yoona wriggled out of Jessica’s grasp only to be pulled down back to the bed.

Yoona was still struggling until Jessica forcefully smashed their lips together.

Yoona was taken by surprise. Her eyes flashed open. As she slowly adjusted, her eyes fluttered closed as she melted into the kiss. Jessica craved for more skin-to-skin contact so she pulled Yoona’s neck closer.

The kiss’ intensity was increasing exponentially only to be interrupted by the grumbling of Yoona’s stomach. They pulled away with scowls on their faces. Even Yoona was vexed.

They then looked at each other.

“No, it’s not working.” Jessica concluded, as her eyes teetered into slumber. Then another rumble was heard.

Yoona stared hard at Jessica. “Yah, that was you!”

“You’re hungry too! Why didn’t you say so?” Yoona exclaimed.

“Mr. Sandman is calling out to me. His force is stronger.” Jessica mumbled with her eyes closed.

Yoona suddenly placed her hands under Jessica’s body and lifted her effortlessly. “No you don’t, we’re eating.” Jessica only smiled as she nuzzled into Yoona’s neck and tried to get some shuteye.

They ended up at a nearby diner a block away from their apartment. The staff was actually startled to see Yoona carrying Jessica all the way there, but they let them eat just the same. Yoona persuaded Jessica to eat, but the girl did nothing but curl into a ball and lie on the sofa. Yoona sighed. At least we found the perfect solution.

----

A/N: That was lazy of me. Sorry, I've got an exam tomorrow and I've gotta run.

comments?