Bill

722

A/N: Remember the dialogue goes alternately.

Anyone wanna suggest dramas? Haha

So, here's the thing. I've had some free time to look over all the unfinished things that I've written and have decided to release some of them raw and unedited.
Some of them may come across as foolish and inane. I'm sorry, I just don't know how to continue some of the chapters.

----

 

“We’re…”

Before Jessica could finish her sentence, Yoona had already slipped two 10 dollar bills and gave the cheque to the waiter.

“Wait, are you paying for Jessica?” Tiffany asked suspiciously.

Yoona nonchalantly nodded. Unbeknownst to her, the mentioned creature was turning red by the second.

“But Jessica never lets anyone pay for her. Not unless.” With a cheeky look on her face, Tiffany turned to Jessica.

“Oh my God. This is huge. Oh my.” Tiffany was seconds from squealing so Jessica covered with her hand.

“Why is her reaction like that?” Yoona cluelessly asked.

When Tiffany continuously slapped Jessica’s hands, the girl finally released her hold. “Hwang, washroom, now!”

Upon reaching the washroom, Tiffany’s voice morphed into a whisper. “Oh my God! You’re dating your sister’s ex!”

“I am not.”

“He owes me that’s why he’s paying for the meal.”

“But, but you never…”

“End of story. Quit it Tiff. You know Krystal would go berserk if she gets misinformed.” Jessica stated while glancing back and forth.

“As if you care about your sister.”

“I don’t. I happen to care very much about what Daddy would do if he hears of this. You know he’s wrapped around Krystal’s fingers.”

“Fine.” Tiffany sighed as they exited the washroom.

 

*in the car*

“to the office please” Yoona instructed Mr. Lee. The man nodded as they drove away.

As they reached halfway, Yoona noticed that the car was weirdly quiet. She turned to find sharp yellow eyes glaring in her direction.

“Yah! You scared me.” Shrieked Yoona.

“You ought to.”

“Quit looking at me like that Jessica.”

Suddenly a hand reached for her ear and twisted it. “aaah”

“What did I tell you when I agreed?” Jessica almost screamed.

“Keep it our secret for now?”

“Yes and what did you promise me.”

“That I’ll bring it with me to my deathbed.”

“What was that just now?”

“I didn’t know. I honestly didn’t.”

“That’s why I was giving you signals.”

“What signal?”

“I kept kicking you in the shins.”

“My shins aren’t sensitive.”

“I was raising my eyebrows at you.”

“I didn’t see.”

“Whatever Im Yoona!” Jessica finally let her poor ear go.