Game 11

The Final Game

 

Before I begin, I want to point things out…

This color represents Wooyoung’s thoughts
This color represents Ji-eun’s thoughts
This color represents other’s thoughts
This color represents my comments keke :3

Let’s start!!

 


 

~*~ Game 11 ~*~

Finally, the school festival has begun…

Ji-eun didn’t show up to the school festival last year…

Reminiscing last year~

Wooyoung asked surprised, “You’re not going to the school festival?!”

Ji-eun plainly turned to him and replied, “I’m heading to my part-time job.”

~End of reminiscing

But this year is different! Wooyoung had a look of determination, as he clenched his fist. I’ll definitely enjoy the festival with Ji-eun!

“Here you are Wooyoung-ah, Hyunwoo-ah.” Hara handed the two boys clothes, and they unknowingly accepted it. “Get dressed in these and draw in customers!”

A sweat drop formed on Wooyoung’s forehead. “… Bwo?”

Grinning, she clasped both her hands. “You’re going to attract many customers with your faces <3”

“Bwo?!” Hyunwoo protested. “Why do I have to work with Jang Wooyoung-”

“Shut up!!” Hara cut him off, scolding him. “If you already forgot what you did to Yooyoo, should I remind you? You don’t have the right to say no! And you should call Wooyoung-ah ‘hyung’!” Shocked, Hyunwoo became silent. Getting closer to Wooyoung, Hara whispered to him, “I’ll let Yooyoo hang around the festival with you later.”

“…!!” Wooyoung’s eyes widened, but he quickly coughed it away. Turning pink, he looked away and chuckled awkwardly. “… Well, it’s not like I’m longing to wander around and enjoy the school festival with Ji-eun.”

“Arasso,” Hara giggled with glee.

“Hara manipulated them…” Kikwang muttered.

Yoseob’s jaw dropped. “Hara… What a terrifying demon!”

Abruptly, Ji-eun came from behind Wooyoung. “Wooyoung, what are you going to wear?”

Wooyoung suddenly remembered her calling him ‘oppa.’ What the hell am I thinking about?! Blushing, he looked away.

“Anything wrong, Wooyoung?”

“Ani. Erm…”

“…” Hyunwoo looked at the two in disgust. “You’re thinking of how she called you ‘oppa.’ It got your heart racing, didn’t it?”

Wooyoung’s face turned even pinker. He turned to Hyunwoo and yelled, “Wha- What are you talking about?!”

“By the way, did that make Ji-eun’s heart race?” Hyunwoo smirked.

“My heart race?” Ji-eun asked.

Hyunwoo crossed his arms. “Yup. How do you feel when you’re with Wooyoung-hyung? Have you ever felt dizzy, overwhelmed, or the like?”

She looked down, thinking about it. How do I feel…

Now… It’s time! Hara covered , as she couldn’t hold the suspense anymore.

Wooyoung hesitantly looked at Ji-eun, as he wasn’t sure whether he should listen or not.

Ji-eun looked at them. “… Nothing special, I guess.”

I knew it… Wooyoung gloomily walked away, as Junhyung patted his shoulder.

Patting Wooyoung’s back, Hara forced a giggle as she looked at Ji-eun. “Yooyoo, it’s the first day of the festival. Let’s make it more exciting…”

“Hahahaha!” Hyunwoo laughed.


All the girls on campus squealed in joy by the appearance of Hyunwoo and Wooyoung. Still laughing, Hyunwoo held the sign that was advertising the club. “Ahahahaha That was a really straight-forward answer!”

Hyunwoo in Costume

Wooyoung in Costume

“Tch…” Wooyoung rolled his sleeves up. “… You thought it upset me?” He faced Hyunwoo, and said in pride, “Sorry to disappoint you! I’ve gotten used to these things years ago! Ahahaha She’s been seeing me as nothing for 10 years! You’ll see how strong I am!”

Whuaaa… Hyunwoo looked at him in pity. Poor man.

Ne! Now it’s the school festival! Feeling determined, Wooyoung clenched his hand into a fist. I’ll take this chance to make her realize her feelings for me in this romantic circumstance!!

“I think that’s the plan used by unpopular boys,” Hyunwoo scoffed, as Wooyoung was saying his thoughts out loud. “Well, good luck. I just don’t understand you. Why that girl? If I were you, I’d choose a more metropolitan fashion girl.”

Wooyoung coldly looked at Hyunwoo. “Yah, did you just use complicated words on purpose?”

“You got a problem, you big masochist?!” Hyunwoo exploded.

“Damn you! I should be calling you that!!” Wooyoung yelled back.

Two girls hesitantly walked towards the boys. “Excuse me… What are you guys doing? Is it a café…?”

“Ne! I’ll show you the way!” Hyunwoo and Wooyoung said in unison, as they both quickly gave the two girls a warm smile.


“Daebak~ We got more customers~!” Yoseob said in amazement, as he saw the long line of girls outside the clubroom. “Wooyoung and Hyunwoo… What a great combination!”

“Hara-ssi.” Seeing Hara pass by her, Ji-eun looked up from the cake she was icing. “You’re cute.”

Hara Dressed Up

“Uwaa~” Hara giggled. “Jinjja? Gomawo! Yooyoo, do you want to get into costume?”

“No thank you. I’ll look awkward in those kind of clothes.”

“Wae? I don’t think so!”

“Because I’m ordinary, rustic, ugly, and dull,” Ji-eun said expressionless.

Hara’s eyebrow twitched. “… That’s what Wooyoung-ah said about you, maja…?” She sighed. “Ha~ Now I know why he couldn’t shake your heart… How could he never say anything sweet to you?!... Alright!” Ji-eun’s eyes widened, as Hara placed both her hands on Ji-eun’s shoulders and smiled. “Yooyoo, you can’t see yourself like that! Any girl, no matter who she is…” Suddenly, Hara’s expression turned dark and she began to laugh evilly. “… Can make a dramatic change with the magic of makeup! Heh heh heh heh.” She pulled out a bunch of makeup out of nowhere.

…?! A sweat drop formed on Ji-eun’s forehead.

“Yooyoo, you indeed have an ordinary face, but that’ll make you more amazing after the makeup!”

“Bwo? Hold on…”

“Okay, let me do your hair!”

“That looks fun…” Kikwang said, looking over at the girls.

“Just do your job,” Junhyung  chuckled nervously.


“Alright, done! It’s perfect!” Hara wiped her forehead, as she saw her masterpiece.

“Hara, you’re awesome!” Kikwang exclaimed. “Cosmetics are so deceiving. I can’t trust women anymore.”

“Amazing! I can hardly tell who she is,” Junhyung said, as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

Smacking the back of Junhyung’s head, Hara smiled brightly. “Yooyoo, you’re so lovely!”

Ji-eun's Makeover

Ji-eun looked uneasy, as she rubbed her right arm with her left hand. Looking at herself in the mirror, she looked at Hara in amazement. “Hara-ssi, you’re excellent!”

A sweat drop formed on Hara’s forehead. “… Aren’t you supposed to be amazed by how you look instead of me? Okay, Yooyoo, get ready to work! Our café will open in five minutes.”

“Me?”

“It’s the school festival. Why not enjoy it in a different way?” A glint shone in Hara’s eyes. You’d make others chase after you!


Ji-eun slightly bowed. “Welcome. May I help you?”

“Look at that girl,” one girl said.

Her friend looked. “She’s like a lovely doll!”

“What would you like to order?” Ji-eun asked two boys.

One of the boys kept stuttering, “Yeah… um…” His friend just laughed.

“May I help you?” Ji-eun turned to the friend that was laughing, and asked with her signature cold face.

“… Black tea, please.” As she walked away, the guy watched her. “What’s this? I feel something special…”
He instantly became infatuated with our Ji-eunie keke

“You dropped your pamphlet.” Grabbing it from the floor, she handed it to a boy.

Flustered, he chuckled nervously. “Bwo? Ah! Neomu gomawoyo! Gomawo!” He said his last thanks, as Ji-eun walked away.

His girlfriend glared at him. “That’s too attentive!”

“…” Ji-eun kept walking, as she recalled how people usually treated her.

As ‘normal’ Ji-eun~

“You dropped this.” Ji-eun handed a paper to a boy.

Without a second glance to her, he coolly took the paper. “Oh, gomawoyo.”

~End of scenario

“Two cookies, two cakes, three black teas, and two coffees please,” Ji-eun said as she walked to the back.

Scared, Yoseob jumped. “Wah! N- Ne!”

“Why are you so scared?” Kikwang chuckled.

“It’s just… I haven’t gotten used to her new look!” Yoseob’s cheeks turned slightly pink, as he averted his gaze.

… It feels like they’re treating me quite differently after the makeover. I’m still me. Ji-eun placed both hands over her chest. … But it’s hard to tell. I think I’m upset.


With this, the festival commences! Everyone’s looking so cute all dressed up &whatnot. Isn’t it cool that I actually found clothes that are alike in some way? (especially the Woo’s *squeal*) With our Ji-eunie all dressed up, she feels like she’s losing a sense of self… What’s going to happen? &Most importantly, how is our Wooyoungie going to react towards our Ji-eunie’s makeover??

Subscribe! Comment! Anticipate the next chapter!!