Chapter 9 Preparation

As Long As You Love Me

Chapter 9 Preparation

Changmin’s POV:

I was already on my way back home after I bought all what is on the list Mom give me to buy to the supermarket. I was practicing my performance of our Music Club for our club’s participation on an event on the school when Mom called me and asked me to buy the items in the list. I hesitated at first but Mom leaves me with no choice with her continuous nagging.

I was looking at the places I’m passing by when someone bumps into me. We both fall down because of us bumping into one another.

It turns out it was a girl. I help her stand up and get her things after I was able to recover from our bumping into each other. The girl’s face was hidden by the strands of hair on her face. She first put away the strands of hair on her face before she bowed at me.

“Sorry I wasn’t looking. Sorry for bumping into you. I was just too immersed on looking at my surroundings since it’s been years since I last came here in Korea.” The girl explained.

After saying that, she looks at me and I was so speechless because she’s a beautiful girl. I can’t help but to stare at her beautiful face. She was even smiling at me making my heart beats fast. I thought a girl like her will only exists on my dream but I was dead wrong. My ideal type of girl is right here in front of me. She waved her hand on my face sending me back to Earth.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?” The girl asked.

“I’m okay. I’m just thinking of something.” I replied back as I get the grocery items my Mom asked me to buy that is already on the floor.

The girl looks at her watch. Suddenly, panic can be seen on her face.

“I really have to go now. Sorry again for bumping into you.” The girl said before bowing again to apologize and made her way to where she’s rushing to go to.

I also decided to go on my way when I saw a locket on the floor. I took it and inside of it is a picture of the girl and her parents.

Unfortunately, the glass on the locket already got a cracked from our bumping into each other. Now I have a reason on seeing her again but how will I find her when I don’t even know her name?

This will really be hard! I thought as I go on my way back home.

End of Changmin’s POV

Victoria’s POV:

I just arrived here in Korea from China to visit my parents but to also stay here with them. My parents finally decided to let me stay with them. At first, they were only here for business but as their business grows, they have no choice but to stay here and left me in China. I was sad when it happened but I tried to understand the situation. I know my parents didn’t also want to be apart from me but it’s for the good of our family. But now that they have enough money, they told me the happy news which is letting me study and stay here with them.

Now I’m walking around the city. I was here last 2 years for a vacation and I really can say this place changed a lot. There are new stores that I wasn’t able to see last 2 years but there are also some old stores that are still going well. A busy street with many people still didn’t change. I was busy admiring the city that I didn’t realize I already bump into someone.

It was a guy and he helps me to stand up and gets my things. I bowed as I apologized on him.

“Sorry I wasn’t looking. Sorry for bumping into you. I was just too immersed on looking at my surroundings since it’s been years since I last came here in Korea.” I apologized.

After saying that, I look at him and I was so speechless because he’s so handsome. I can’t help but to stare at him. I can’t help but to smile at him because of seeing a handsome man like him. My heart also beats fast and I tried to hide my blush at him after knowing he was staring at me. We were staring at each other but I first tried to stop our staring by waving my hand on his face.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?” I asked.

“I’m okay. I’m just thinking of something.” He replied back as he gets the grocery items he is carrying that is already on the floor.

I look at my watch and I suddenly got panic because of seeing time. If I don’t go now, I may not be able to catch the bus to go to my parents’ house

“I really have to go now. Sorry again for bumping into you.” I again said before bowing again to apologize and made my way to catch up on the bus.

I was thankful that I was able to catch up on the bus. I paid and seated on one of the chair on the bus. After some minutes, I arrived at my parents’ house. I ring the doorbell and Mom open the door welcoming me with a hug.

“Victoria! I miss you so much! How have you been?” Mom asked me after hugging me.

“Victoria!” Dad said as Mom breaks the hug between us after locking the door. Dad also hugs me and afterwards, we made on our way inside the house. The house is beautiful and I can’t help but to admire the house. It was more beautiful than the house we have on China.

“The house is beautiful Mom and Dad!” I exclaimed.

“We’re happy that you like the house! Have you already eaten? Mom prepares food. Let’s eat together.” Mom told me.

“I’d love to.” I answered as we all made on our way to the dining room.

There I was welcome by many foods. Most of them are Korean dishes that I haven’t seen or taste but there are also my favorite Chinese foods. We enjoyed eating together as we converse to catch up with one another. I really missed this; us talking to one another while eating. I’m happy that these kinds of moments happen again with my family.

After eating, Mom washes the dishes because she insists and won’t let me even though I volunteered to wash the dishes while Dad and I were at the living room watching television. After Mom finished washing the dishes, she also joins us on watching television.

“We should go to our room now. Unpack your things now Victoria and afterwards, get a shower and sleep. Tomorrow is your first day at school. You shouldn’t be late and it’s not a good thing that you will go to your new school having a lack of sleep. It may be the reason you’ll be sleepy on your classes.” Mom told me.

“I know Mom. Goodnight Mom and Dad!” I said as I kiss and hug them. We all go upstairs to go on our room. My room is just beside Mom and Dad’s room.

It was really a beautiful room. The wall is decorated with sky blue wallpaper making it pleasing to the eyes as you look at it reminding you of the blue sky above. There is a desk and a chair across to it where I can work with my assignments or projects if I started with my school. There is also an organizer on the desk where I can put some of my things like my pictures with my family and other decorations and also put some of my school things. Across from my bed is a dresser with a mirror and a chair across to it which I can use for preparing myself whenever I’ll go outside to see how I look. There is also a wardrobe and chest of drawers at the right side of my bed where I can put all of my clothes. There is also an extra big cabinet where I can organize some of my things such as books, magazines and other things that I brought with me. On my bed, there is a nightstand where my small lamp is placed. My bed is covered with a white cover with my pink pillows that I really liked as if inviting me to lie on that simple yet beautiful bed.

After looking around my room, I decided to unpack my things. As I unpack my things, I realized that I lost my locket with me and my parents’ picture inside of it. I lost it when I bump into that handsome man! Will I ever meet him again? Maybe he saw it and picked it and may return it back to me. And I may see him again :) I really can’t help it for a smile to plaster on my face. Just thinking of seeing him again makes my heart to beats fast and feeling excited or anticipated for us to meet again.

Yah, Victoria! Stop thinking in that way! You should worry more about the locket you lost instead of meeting that guy again. I shake my head to shake those thoughts off that guy and take a shower. After taking a shower, I put on my pyjamas as I lie on the bed looking forward to meeting him again, I mean looking forward to my first day at school.

End of Victoria’s POV

No One’s POV:

Morning came. The students started preparing themselves for another day in school. For some, it’s just any ordinary day in school but for Victoria, it wasn’t any ordinary day because it’s her first day at school. She was so excited to meet her new schoolmates or classmates, to gain friends to the school and also to see the school.

After she took her breakfast and prepare herself, her parents drive her at her school after they made on their way to their shop. Victoria bid her Mom goodbye after kissing and hugging them.

When she already saw her parents’ car is already far from her sight, she entered her school. It was a lot different to her previous school since it’s a lot bigger and there are more students.

She then went to the school administrator to get her schedule. She asks a student for direction to the faculty to meet her homeroom teacher.

“Excuse me, I’m looking for Ms. Kim.” Victoria asked after she knocks on the faculty room and opens the door.

“Are you Victoria Song, the new student?” A woman asked her as she nodded.

“By the way, I’m Ms. Kim. Wait for me. I’ll just pick my things and then off we go to your room.” Ms. Kim told Victoria as she waited outside the door of the faculty room.

After some minutes, Ms. Kim is walking with Victoria to go to the room.

“Welcome, Victoria! I have learnt you’re from China. Hoping you’ll like your stay here in Korea as well as your stay in this school.” Ms. Kim said.

“Actually, Ms. Kim, I’m looking forward to it.” Victoria happily answered.

“If ever you need something, don’t hesitate to approach me and I’ll help you.” Ms. Kim told Victoria.

“Thank you, Ms. Kim.” Victoria replied.

“Here we are. Let’s enter the room.” Ms. Kim said to Victoria as they entered the room.

“Good morning class! Today, I would like you to meet a new transfer student. Ms. Song, why don’t you introduce yourself?” Ms. Kim said to the class.

“Hello, everyone! I’m Victoria Song. I’m from China and now staying here with my parents. Nice meeting you all!” Victoria cheerfully introduced herself making all of the class attention to her.

“Ok. Let’s see where you’ll sit.” Ms. Kim said as she looked at the seats of her students to find a vacant seat.

“Why don’t you sit beside Changmin? Changmin, raise your hand so that she’ll know where she’ll sit.” Ms. Kim told Changmin as he raises his hand and Victoria made her way to sit beside him.

“Oh, right! Since Changmin you’re her seatmate, why don’t you tour her around later after your class so that she’ll not get lost and be familiar to our school? Is it okay with you?” Ms. Kim asked as Changmin replied with a “No problem, Ms. Kim.”

After that, Changmin smiled at Victoria when they look at each other.

“Nice meeting you again, Victoria!” Changmin said to Victoria.

“Nice meeting you again Changmin!” Victoria replied.

Their conversation was interrupted when Ms. Kim started her lecture for the day.

Time flies fast and students rejoice when their school bell rings signalling their break time since they feel their brain are already loaded with so much information from their subjects or what they call as “Information Overload”.

Jessica and Taeyeon texted one another that they’ll meet during break time. They meet on their school canteen.

“Hi Taeyeon-ah!” Jessica greeted as she come closer to her friend.

“Hi Jessica!” Taeyeon answered back.

“Let’s order.” Jessica suggested while Taeyeon just nodded as they went on the line to order.

After some minutes, they finished ordering their food and seated on one of the seats in the middle. As they were eating, Taeyeon can’t help but be bothered with her first performance for tomorrow on the club. She’ll be performing the song that she had practiced for almost a month. She was oblivious that Jessica noticed how she was thinking deeply. Jessica waited for the two of them to finish eating before asking her.

“Taeyeon, come on spit it out! I know you’re hiding something from me.” Jessica said after they finished eating.

“Ok. It’s because later, I’ll be performing tomorrow my first performance on the club. I can’t help but to be nervous and be bothered by it. I can’t help to think of what if I messed up or make mistakes during the performance.” Taeyeon blurted out.

“Come on, Taeyeon. Believe in yourself. I know you have a great talent and I believe you’ll not mess up. Just enjoy the performance and I know you’ll do well later. I’ll watch your performance tomorrow. I’ll support you!” Jessica assured Taeyeon.

“Really thank you Jessica! Knowing you are there to support me will lessen my nervousness. I’ll surely wait for you there!” Taeyeon happily said to Jessica.

“You know you’re my best friend and I am your best friend. Whenever you need support or bothered by something, don’t hesitate to call for me, okay? I don’t want you keeping your problem to yourself. I’m always here to listen and you can always lean on me. Never forget that, okay?” Jessica said.

“I will never forget that. And as your friend, I’ll do the same for you.” Taeyeon replied back.

“We should go now. We’ll be late on our next class if we don’t hurry now.” Jessica said as she started panicking.

“Ok. See you later!” Taeyeon said as they both said their goodbyes to each other.

At Seohyun’s class

Today is now their last practice for their performances for the event that the Music Club is participating to. It’s been almost three weeks since they prepared and practice for their performances. It’s making her nervous but also makes her excited for it since it’s a big accomplishment for the Music Club and a big accomplishment for her also.

Her mind was so into the last practice that she wasn’t totally paying attention to her class. At least her professor wasn’t aware of that so she didn’t get to any trouble with her professor.

After some minutes, her class ended meaning also she’ll go to Changmin to go with him on the Music Club last practice. She first packs up her things before she exited her room. She immediately went to Changmin and Kyuhyun’s room but she was welcome by a Changmin with a girl.

“Changmin oppa, it’s our last practice for our performances. I’m on my way there. Let’s go together.” Seohyun invited Changmin.

“Sorry, Seohyun-ah but I can’t go with you. Oh by the way, this is Victoria Song. She’s a new student here so I was picked by our homeroom teacher to be her tour guide so I can’t go.” Changmin said as she introduced Victoria to Seohyun.

“Victoria, this is my dongsaeng Seohyun and a member of the Music Club.” Changmin said as she introduced Seohyun to Victoria.

“Nice meeting you, Seohyun!” Victoria cheerfully greeted Seohyun.

“Nice meeting you also, Victoria shi!” Seohyun greeted her back.

“Don’t be so formal. You can call me unnie.” Victoria said to Seohyun.

“Ok, Victoria unnie.” Seohyun said.

Just then, Kyuhyun came out of the room.

“Seohyun, why don’t you and Kyuhyun go to our last practice together? I’m really sorry but I really can’t go with you.” Changmin suggested.

“Sure since we’re going on the same place. We’ll go now.” Kyuhyun agreed.

“Ok, thanks Kyuhyun. We’ll go now.” Changmin replied as he and Victoria started their tour on the school.

Meanwhile, Ji Eun just finished her last class to go on her way to the last practice of the Music Club when she spotted Changmin with a girl.

“Oh, Changmin oppa, why are you going to the opposite way? Are you not going to the last practice?” Ji Eun asked.

“Oh by the way, Ji Eun, this is Victoria Song. My new classmate. I can’t go on our last practice since I was chosen by our teacher to tour her around the school.” Changmin introduced Victoria to Ji Eun.

“Victoria, this is Ji Eun. My another dongsaeng from the Music Club.” Changmin introduced Ji Eun to Victoria.

“Hi, Ji Eun! Nice meeting you!” Victoria cheerfully greeted Ji Eun.

“Nice meeting you also, Victoria shi!” Ji Eun greeted her back.

“You’re just like Seohyun. Don’t be so formal. You can call me unnie.” Victoria said to Ji Eun.

“Ok, Victoria unnie. I’ll go now. I’ll be late if I’ll not hurry. Nice meeting you again Victoria unnie and bye Changmin oppa!” Ji Eun said as she made on her way to the Music Club practice while Changmin and Victoria continued their tour around the school.

Meanwhile at Seohyun and Kyuhyun’s side

As Seohyun and Kyuhyun were on their way to the last practice of Music Club, Kyuhyun suddenly said something making Seohyun to look at him.

“You like Changmin, right?” Kyuhyun suddenly blurted.

“Why do you keep on saying that, Kyuhyun sunbae?” Seohyun asked.

“It’s because it can be seen in your face. How you’re hurt seeing her with another girl when it’s been years you’ve been with him and you are always the girl who is with him. It hurts you more knowing that he choose that Victoria over you. I know Changmin, he was chosen many times to tour new student and he always rejected it. This is the first time he accepted that from his professor. That means he like this girl.” Kyuhyun explain.

“Come on. Think all you want that I like him. But I’m sure I’m not.” Seohyun said as she goes ahead of Kyuhyun making her to bump into another girl. It turns out it was Ji Eun.

“Ji Eun, I’m sorry I wasn’t looking. But wait, why are you going the opposite way to the Music Club?” Seohyun asked.

Ji Eun didn’t answer but Seohyun saw two familiar faces that she thinks Ji Eun is avoiding.

“Let’s go together.” Seohyun said as she drags Ji Eun not minding Victoria and Changmin who are on their tour around the school.

Changmin was about to greet again Ji Eun and Seohyun but Seohyun was walking too fast with Ji Eun and so was Ji Eun. He feels weird that they are walking too fast when they are still early for the practice.

Kyuhyun smirk as he passed Victoria and Changmin and wave after.

Kyuhyun’s POV:

My best friend just broke two hearts. This is really interesting.

End of Kyuhyun’s POV

Kyuhyun just chuckles at what he had witnessed and realized the situation of the two girls. He then goes after Seohyun and Ji Eun.

Meanwhile between Changmin and Victoria

After they bump into Seohyun, Ji Eun and Kyuhyun, their tour ended.

“Really thank you Changmin-ah for touring me around. I guess I will no longer be lost in the school.” Victoria thanks Changmin.

“It’s already late. Why don’t we go home now?” Changmin said as Victoria just nodded.

“Ok. I’ll go ahead now. Why don’t you go to your practice on the Music Club? Maybe you can still make it.” Victoria told Changmin.

“No, I’m already too late and I think I already practice enough. Come on. I’ll walk you home. It’s dangerous for a beautiful girl like you to walk around this late.” Changmin said with a smile while making Victoria blush. After that, they go on their way.

At Lee Teuk’s Office

Heechul just left his office and decided to go to Lee Teuk’s company. He had a plan and went there to convince Lee Teuk to go with his plan.

When he arrived there, he was greeted by some of the employees of Lee Teuk since they know he’s their boss best friend and they were used seeing him. He ride the elevator to go to the floor where Lee Teuk’s office is located. He exited the elevator as he arrived on the floor.

He then asked Lee Teuk’s secretary when he entered Lee Teuk’s office.

“Hi! Is Leeteuk busy or is he there on his office?” Heechul asked Lee Teuk’s secretary.

“No, Mr. Kim. He’s not busy and he is there on his office.” Lee Teuk’s secretary answered while packing her things preparing to go home.

“Thank you.” Heechul said as he smiled at her.

He then knocked on the door and heard Lee Teuk said “Come in”.

Heechul first peeked at the door before entering.

“What brings you here? I thought you’ll be working on your office today.” Lee Teuk asked him.

“I just finished my work at our office. And I only ended up now because of that sudden meeting. I even plan on going to a club today to relieve my stress but that sudden meeting ruin my plan.” Heechul answered.

“So you only went here to nag at your ruin plan?” Lee Teuk teasingly asked.

“No, I went here to tell you to come with me tomorrow at a club. My ruin plan will not be today so it’ll be tomorrow. I’m sure there will be no sudden meeting tomorrow since we already discussed all of our agenda today. So you’re going with me. Come on. Let’s have fun. It’s been years since we last go on a club together.” Heechul encourage Lee Teuk.

“No, I’m not in the mood to go to a club. There are many works that I have to finish by tomorrow. You can just go on your own or ask others you know who can accompany you. Sorry, Heechul.” Lee Teuk rejected his offer.

“You’re no fun, Lee Teuk. Back then, when we are in college, we often go to clubs after class or if we don’t have classes. Why the sudden change? Since you started handling your family’s business, you’ve been too focus on your work. Come on. I know you miss going to clubs. You can relieve your stress here at work on going there.” Heechul told Lee Teuk.

“Ok, stop nagging. I’ll go but if there will be a sudden meeting, I’ll not go.” Lee Teuk answered.

“Ok, then. See you tomorrow! I’m already tired and will go home now to rest.” Heechul said and was about to left Lee Teuk’s office when Lee Teuk suddenly stops him.

“I’m also tired now. I’ll go home now, too. I’ll just pack my things and off we go.” Lee Teuk said as he started packing his things.

“Ok. Let’s go.” Lee Teuk said as he finished packing his things and they both left his office.

They ride on the elevator to go to the parking lot. When they exited the elevator as they reached the parking lot, they look for their cars.

“Lee Teuk, I’ll go here tomorrow so that we can go together at the club. Don’t forget that. Bye! Have a safe ride!” Heechul said as he bids his friend goodbye.

“Ok. Bye! Have a safe ride too!” Lee Teuk answered and bid him also goodbye.

After that, they both entered their cars to go on their homes.

Meanwhile at the Music Club

Ji Eun’s POV:

Why am I feeling like this? Changmin oppa is just an oppa. He is just good to you. Don’t tell me I already missed his company? How he treats me good during Music Club meeting and how oppa walk me home when the practice becomes late.

Stop thinking that, Ji Eun! Just focus on your practice!

End of Ji Eun’s POV

Ji Eun’s thoughts were interrupted when Kyuhyun told her it’s her turn.  She immediately snaps out from her thoughts and goes in the middle of the room to practice her performance. During her practice, she kept on making mistakes not like how she did during their last practice. She doesn’t know why but she was disappointed with herself after she finished her practice.

“Ji Eun, why do you keep on doing mistakes? You did well during our last practice before this so why now you make mistakes! If you’re bothered by something, stop thinking about it because we can’t mess up with our performances on the event.” Kyuhyun said angrily since their practice is not going well.

“Sorry, Kyuhyun sunbae. I’ll remember that.” Ji Eun answered with her head low.

“Kyuhyun sunbae, don’t be hard on her. She must be tired that is why she did those mistakes.” Seohyun answered back.

“I don’t need your opinion. Let’s just practice our duet.” Kyuhyun irritated said.

Kyuhyun is really perfectionist for their club and the members really know that. Because of that, he gets mad with their last practice. He just wanted to make their club be known to the students that their club is a good one and the other students can join too. He just doesn’t want to make their club be seen as a bad club so he gets irritated or mad with mistakes easily.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun started their practice and it also didn’t go well. Seohyun did mistakes and most of the time forgot what they had practice for weeks. After their performance, Kyuhyun got mad.

“Seohyun, why did you make those mistakes? We already did it many times and almost perfected it!" Kyuhyun madly said.

“Why? Am I not human sunbae who can make mistakes? I’m sorry, sunbae.” Seohyun answered back irritated because she was disappointed with herself after their practice. She apologizes after realizing she takes it out on Kyuhyun.

“Let’s just go home. Better not make those same mistakes again especially since tomorrow is our performance because I’ll not let it go.” Kyuhyun answered coldly.

After Kyuhyun had said that, they all left the Music Club. When they reach the school gate, they were about to part ways but Kyuhyun suddenly blurted out something.

“Ok. I may be mad and disappointed with the two of you performance later at practice but I’m not a bad guy who’ll let the two of you walk this late. I know it’s dangerous to walk this late for the two of you so I’ll walk you home.” Kyuhyun said.

“No, it’s okay, sunbae. I can go on my way. I can take care of myself.” Ji Eun rejected Kyuhyun’s offer.

“Whether you like it or not, I’ll walk you two home.” Kyuhyun said as he go ahead to the two feeling confused on Kyuhyun’s behaviour but afterwards, followed him also.

Meanwhile between Changmin and Victoria

Changmin and Victoria continued talking and sharing things together as they were walking on their way back home. It just stops when they realized that they already arrive on Victoria’s house.

“Changmin-ah, this is our house. Thanks for walking me home and for the tour earlier. It’s been nice meeting you. I’ll go now.” Victoria said and was about to enter her house when Changmin holds her wrist to stop her.

“Here’s your locket. You lost it when we bump into each other. I already got it fixed since I know it’s important to you. I was determine to find you and give this back to you so I’m thankful that I find you easily.” Changmin said as he handed Victoria the locket.

“Really thank you very much! I’ve been looking for this and you’re right it’s very important to me. You are really a nice person that you even get it fixed! I’ll treat you lunch tomorrow to repay your kindness. I’ve never expected that I’ll meet a good person like you for my 1st day at school.” Victoria replied back.

“You don’t have to treat me. I insisted to fix it since losing and getting a thing broken as important as this must be back to its owner.” Changmin answered back.

“No, Changmin-ah. I insist. It’s already late so you must go home now. See you again tomorrow at school and good luck with your performance!” Victoria replied back.

“Ok. I’ll go now.” Changmin said as he wave Victoria goodbye and so did Victoria before she entered her house.

Changmin went on his way with a smile on his face and so did Victoria as she entered her house and greeted her parents.

Meanwhile between Kyuhyun, Seohyun and Ji Eun

Silence filled as Kyuhyun, Seohyun and Ji Eun walk together. Their houses are on the same direction. It was awkward for them to be together after what happen on their last practice. Without them realizing, they arrived at Ji Eun’s house as Ji Eun told them about it.

“Ji Eun-ah, just a piece of advice. Forget my best friend Changmin. Go find another man who will love you back. And don’t ever make it the reason for you to be bothered and make mistakes on your performance tomorrow. I don’t want mistakes tomorrow.” Kyuhyun suddenly blurted making Ji Eun confused but just waved Seohyun and Kyuhyun a goodbye.

“Be safe on your way Kyuhyun sunbae and Seohyun unnie. Thank you for walking me home Kyuhyun sunbae. See you tomorrow at school and good luck for our performances tomorrow!” Ji Eun replied back.

Then Seohyun waved her goodbye while Kyuhyun just started going on his way not waiting for Seohyun who’s waiting for Ji Eun to enter her house.

It was again a silent walk between Kyuhyun and Seohyun. Ever since they have known each other, they always bicker or fight one another. They have never been close to one another and never did Kyuhyun walk Seohyun home since it’s always been Changmin who walk him home but lately, he often walk Ji Eun home or sometimes Seohyun is with them. Kyuhyun have never treated Seohyun in a good way because what he always does is to start a fight with her. It’s like his day will not be complete if he’ll not annoy Seohyun when he bump into her or see her. And so for Seohyun, she also feels the same. It’s like her day will not be complete if she’ll not fight back to Kyuhyun when they bump or see each other. Changmin have tried to make them be close but it always failed and never been achieved by him. They grow to hate each other making it’s impossible for them to have a good relationship as a sunbae-hoobae’s relationship.

After some minutes, they have arrived on Seohyun’s house. Kyuhyun knows about it since he walked her one time. Seohyun was about to wave him goodbye when Kyuhyun suddenly blurted out the same thing he said to Ji Eun.

“Seohyun, just a piece of advice. Forget my best friend Changmin. Go find another man who will love you back. And don’t ever make it the reason for you to be bothered and make mistakes on our performance tomorrow. I don’t want mistakes tomorrow.” Kyuhyun blurted out.

“Why you keep on insisting I have feelings for Changmin oppa? Have you experience to fall in love to be so sure about it?” Seohyun answered back being fed up with Kyuhyun saying she have feelings for Changmin.

“I’ll go now. I’m just making you to not feel the pain of not be loved back by the guy you love.” Kyuhyun said and made on his way back home not even wave Seohyun a goodbye.

Seohyun was just left confused by Kyuhyun’s actions and what he had said but was just snaps from those thoughts when her Mom called for her and she then entered her house.

Kyuhyun continued walking to go on his family’s house. He doesn’t know why he cares for the two girls but maybe he thinks it concerns his best friend. He has been a woman hater ever since she did it to him. How she hurt his heart by rejecting him. How she didn’t love him back and fell in love with another guy.

Kyuhyun’s POV:

I thought being a woman hater will make me forget about you but I was dead wrong. Until now, I can’t forget about how you hurt my feelings by choosing that guy over me. Why it is easy for me to say forget and find a new guy to Seohyun and Ji Eun when even I can’t do it? Why fate make me met you? Why did you enter my life? If I didn’t meet you, then I guess I’ll not feel this pain. Why did I think about you again?

Kyuhyun-ah, it’s been years. Stop thinking about her and just moved on with your life

End of Kyuhyun’s POV

Kyuhyun tried to erase her on his mind and enter his family’s house as he arrived there. It must been not a good day for Kyuhyun. He’s always been feeling lonely whenever he thinks of her. He decided to snap out of his thoughts about her and sleep. Maybe sleep can make him forget about her as he thought.

Author’s Note:

This is the 9th Chapter.

Sorry that I just updated this story just today because I can’t update because I’m still experiencing writer’s block. And also, work is making me busy. Not only that, I have 2 on-going fics aside from this so I hope you understand if ever I update late.

By the way, thank you to @Aisyatul, @marivic9, @novarias, @seokyute708 and @Taengsicotp who subscribed on this fic :)

Thank you also to @marivic9 for the comment :)

Hope you enjoyed reading and like this chapter even though I felt that it is also not good just like the other Chapters that I updated.

Thank you also to those subscribers who continue reading this fic and hoping you read this chapter and can give your comments on what you think of this chapter :)

Will try to create the next Chapter but still don’t know when I will update it because I don’t have any ideas on what will be the next Chapter will be all about and also because I have 2 on-going fics aside from this but hope you look forward to my next update!