Chapter 2 Long Day

As Long As You Love Me

 

Chapter 2 Long Day

Ji Young’s POV:

When I waved my goodbyes to my 2 sisters & to Dad, I immediately went to my 1st class. My anxiousness suddenly fades when I saw my friend Krystal who I really needed today.

“Krystal!” I said as I made my own way to my seat next to her.

“Don’t tell me you didn’t do your homework again on Mathematics?” She asked me. She is really my friend because she knows what my problem is on this beautiful morning.

I only nodded & she just shook her head as she started teaching me how to do our homework.

End of Ji Young’s POV

Ji Eun’s POV:

As I & Taeyeon unnie parted our ways to go on our respective class, I immediately went to my room because just like Ji Young, I’m afraid I’ll be late if ever I’ll walk slowly. I was walking fast that I didn’t meant to bump to a girl taller than me that is with a tall guy.

“I’m sorry. Sorry I wasn’t looking. It’s just I’ll be late that’s why I’m hurrying.” I explained as I bowed because I’m afraid she maybe scold me. I looked at her & I realized she is Seohyun sunbae & the guy he was with was Changmin sunbae.

“Sorry, Seohyun sunbae.” I bowed again when I recognize her.

Changmin sunbae help her to stand up while I continued bowing.

Seohyun sunbae first looked at me while smiling.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to continue on bowing. Don’t worry. I’m not mad. You must go now because just like what you said, you’ll be late if you’ll not go now.” Seohyun sunbae said.

“Thank you & also sorry again sunbae!” I said before I went on my way to my room.

As I walk to go on my way to my room, I realized that Seohyun sunbae is really kind just like what many others say about her. If ever I bump to my other girls sunbae, I know I will be scolded especially I’m their hoobae & I hurt them but I’m glad Seohyun sunbae is not like that & I’m also glad that she’s the one who I bump into.

Luckily, when I reached my room, my teacher still didn’t arrive. I immediately went to my room & sit on my seat. Since I was running, I immediately get my bottled water to drink because I was really running out of breath.

After some minutes, our teacher arrived.

End of Ji Eun’s POV

Taeyeon’s POV:

After I waved my goodbye to Jessica, I immediately went to my room because just like my sisters, I’m afraid of being late especially because my teacher for my 1st class is very strict. I sit on my seat & saw my friend on this class Tiffany who seated beside me.

“Hi, Taeyeon! Looks like you’re about to get late for this class. You’re lucky our professor still didn’t arrive.” She greeted & told me.

“You’re right. You know our professor she’s really scary that she don’t give a damn if ever we didn’t take a sleep or rest as long as we finished or give her requirements on the deadline.” I told her that makes us both giggle because I know she also felt the same.

I was about to continue talking to her when our teacher suddenly arrives.

“Ok,class. Please pass all of your projects on the front.” Our professor told us & did what she told.

After that, she proceeds on our class.

End of Taeyeon’s POV

Seohyun’s POV:

I arrived at school & was greeted by Changmin oppa. Unfortunately, he was with Kyuhyun sunbae.

“Seohyun!” Changmin oppa greeted me with a smile.

“Good morning Changmin oppa & Kyuhyun sunbae!” I greeted them with a smile.

“What’s good on this morning? Why greet us a good morning?” Kyuhyun sunbae said. I really get irritated with his answer especially when I just greeted him in a nice way. That’s why I always call him ‘sunbae’ not ‘oppa’ because he makes me irritated & I’m not close to him.

“Sunbae, I’m just greeting you a good morning. I don’t think so that there is something bad about it.” I replied back.

“Then you don’t have to. If you want to greet a good morning, then just greet other people & don’t include me.” Kyuhyun sunbae said with a smirk.

Why does he always start a fight with me? That’s why I always wished I’ll not bump or see him because this is always happen. Since I’m sick of replying back at him, I decided to just first sigh before going on my way to my room.

“Changmin oppa & Kyuhyun sunbae, I will go now. Sunbae, I’ll remember your words. I’ll never greet you a good morning or even mind of greeting you when I see you to follow what you say as your hoobae.” I said after glaring at him.

I immediately walk ahead of them. I was really pissed that I didn’t realize that Changmin oppa followed me.

“Sorry Seohyun for what Kyuhyun just did.” Changmin oppa apologized on behalf of Kyuhyun sunbae.

“Oppa, you don’t have to apologize for him. I think he should be the one who should apologize. And it’s okay I’m also used to it.” I replied back.

“You know when you get the chance to know him, he’s not like that.” Changmin oppa tried to make me see him on a new light.

“You know oppa, I’m starting to think why the two of you are friends when the two of you are different with one another.” I jokingly said.

“You just don’t know the true Kyuhyun but once you know him, you’ll realize we’re the same.” Changmin oppa said to me. I just nodded my head as if saying “Yah right!”

Our conversation was interrupted when a girl bumps into me. I stumble but thanks to Changmin oppa he was able to help me to stand up.

The cute girl kept on apologizing & I find her very scared that I might scold her but I’m not that kind of girl so I first looked at her while smiling.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to continue on bowing. Don’t worry. I’m not mad. You must go now because just like what you said, you’ll be late if you’ll not go now.” I said to her.

“Thank you & also sorry again sunbae!” The cute girl said before she went on her way.

“Are you okay?” Changmin oppa worriedly asked me.

“I’m okay. Nothing to worry oppa. I didn’t get any bruise so I’m totally fine.” I said to oppa to stop him from worrying.

Our conversation didn’t last long because I arrived at my room.

“Oppa, you should go now to your class. I’ll go now to my room. Thanks for the help & for the comfort oppa.” I said before I went to my room.

End of Seohyun’s POV

Kyuhyun’s POV:

I arrived at school when I was greeted by my friend Changmin.

“Hi!” Changmin greeted me as I only give him a nod.

We were walking to go to our own room when suddenly Changmin saw Seohyun, a member of our Music Club, & greeted her.

“Seohyun!” Changmin greeted her with a smile.

“Good morning Changmin oppa & Kyuhyun sunbae!” Seohyun greeted us also with a smile.

“What’s good on this morning? Why greet us a good morning?” I told her. It’s just that I don’t like being greeted a good morning because it doesn't always come true because most of the time I have a bad morning because of her.

“Sunbae, I’m just greeting you a good morning. I don’t think so that there is something bad about it.” Seohyun replied back. Actually, she’s only the one who can talk back to me so I always make her irritated or I always make her surrender to make me win during we confront one another.

“Then you don’t have to. If you want to greet a good morning, then just greet other people & don’t include me.” I said with a smirk.

I know she’s already pissed because I saw her sigh.

“Changmin oppa & Kyuhyun sunbae, I will go now. Sunbae, I’ll remember your words. I’ll never greet you a good morning or even mind of greeting you when I see you to follow what you say as your hoobae.” She said after glaring at me before going on her way.

“Kyuhyun, why did you do that?” Changmin asked me. I just looked at him having that innocent face as if saying “I didn’t do anything bad”.

Changmin just shook his head as he followed her. I went on our first class. Actually, I don’t know but it felt like my day will not be complete if I’ll not pissed Seohyun or if we’ll not confront one another.

My thoughts were interrupted when suddenly Changmin arrived & sit beside me. Not long after he arrived, our professor arrived & started the class

End of Kyuhyun’s POV

Jessica’s POV:

Today I & Taeyeon have different schedule that’s why we can’t go home together. Leeteuk oppa already texted me that our driver will fetch me but I was surprised & also pissed that it turns out that Heechul oppa again told the driver that he will be the one to fetch me.

I sighed before coming closer to him.

“Oppa, why are you here? Don’t tell me you told again our driver that you’ll be the one to fetch me? Look, Leeteuk oppa already texted our driver that he’ll be the one who will fetch me so don’t bother. So go on your own while I called our driver to fetch me!” I explained.

“Why? Do you hate me that much that you don’t want me to drive you?” Heechul oppa said & even pouted as if showing he’s disappointed when it’s not. He just wants to tease me.

“Look, oppa. Who will be happy to someone who disturbs someone late at night just to ask what food is good for breakfast? And he even doesn’t know that the person he just disturbs just sleep that time because she was finishing her project.” I said sarcastically.

“Whether you like it or not, I’ll be the one to drive you home.” He said with a smirk as he force me to enter his car. I was shouting “Let me go” when he was dragging me to his car but his hold was very tight that I can’t get out of his hold.

“I don’t like. Let me out of your car now!” I screamingly said but it as if he didn’t heard what I said that he even put on my seatbelt.

I glared at him while he gives me a smile just like showing he win.

End of Jessica’s POV

Heechul’s POV:

I was getting bored on my father’s company so I decided to go to Leeteuk’s company. I told my secretary that I’ll no longer be back so if ever there will be looking for me, she can tell that I just have an urgent thing to do that I will no longer can make it to go back to that office.

I drive my car to Leeteuk family’s company. When I arrived, I immediately rode the elevator. They already know me because I often went here & Leeteuk already informed them that whenever I went here, I can go immediately on his office.

I pressed the ___ floor to go to his office on that floor. When the elevator stops on that floor, I exited the elevator & went on Leeteuk’s secretary.

“Hi! Is Leeteuk busy or is he there on his office?” I asked her secretary.

“No, Mr. Kim. He’s not busy & he is there on his office.” Her secretary answered.

“Thank you!” I said as I gave her a wink that makes her blush. I know that Leeteuk’s secretary has a crush on me because she always blushes when I’m near to her & when I asked her questions about Leeteuk. She really turned crimson when I always give her a wink.

I knocked on the door & I heard my friend said “Come in”.

I first peeked at his door before entering.

“Mr. Kim Heechul, what brings you here? Wait, let me guess. You got bored on your company that you decided to visits me here, right?” Leeteuk asked me.

“Bingo!” I said but continued saying “Not only that, Dad kept on making me go to those blind dates with some of his friends’ daughter. I really get tired of it that I run out of alibis or reasons to not go there.”

After I said that, I saw he wasn’t paying attention to me & was texting.

“Yah! Are you listening? What a friend you are! Here’s your friend going to you trying to ask for help to his problem while you are texting & not paying attention!” I irritatingly said.

“Don’t get mad. I heard you. I was just texting our driver to fetch Jessica. Today her friend Taeyeon still has class so they can’t go home together.” Leeteuk said to me. After hearing what he say, an idea suddenly pops out of my head.

“Leeteuk, tell your driver that don’t bother fetching Jessica. I’ll be the one to fetch her & drive her home.” I said to Leeteuk.

“Ok. Wait, don’t tell me you’ll pissed off her again? Don’t you know she wakes up with a look that can make someone get scared of her because you wake her up just to asked what’s good for breakfast? I’ll text our driver but don’t blame me if ever Jessica will hurt you. She’s really pissed & I don’t know what she will do when she sees you!” Leeteuk warned me.

“Ok. Don’t worry. I know her. Just serve this as an apology to her bad morning.” I replied back.

“You say so. But still be careful & good luck!” Leeteuk said.

I just nodded & went out of his Leeteuk family’s company. I immediately drive to go to Jessica’s school. I just arrived on time because I saw Jessica walking searching for their driver’s car.

She first sighed before she comes closer to me.

“Oppa, why are you here? Don’t tell me you told again our driver that you’ll be the one to fetch me? Look, Leeteuk oppa already texted our driver that he’ll be the one who will fetch me so don’t bother. So go on your own while I called our driver to fetch me!” She explained.

“Why? Do you hate me that much that you don’t want me to drive you?” I said & even pouted as if showing I’m disappointed when I’m not. I just love teasing her.

“Look, oppa. Who will be happy to someone who disturbs someone late at night just to ask what food is good for breakfast? And he even doesn’t know that the person he just disturbs just sleep that time because she was finishing her project.” She said sarcastically.

“Whether you like it or not, I’ll be the one to drive you home.” I said with a smirk as I force her to enter my car. She was shouting “Let me go” when I drag her to my car but my hold on her was very tight so that she can’t escape.

“I don’t like. Let me out of your car now!” She screamingly said but I pretended I didn’t heard her & I even put on her seatbelt.

She glared at me while I just smiled at her. The entire ride is silent. Seeing how she looks at the car window shows she doesn’t want to talk to me because I know she’s pissed at me so I decided to just continue riding & not tried to start any conversation. I know I really pissed her off because I just don’t know how I can have an excuse to talk to her but maybe I really went over board today.

“Thanks.” She coldly said to me when we arrived on their house. She exited the car & didn’t mind waving at me that she often does. Maybe I should really apologize to her.

I exited the car and grip on her wrist so she’ll turn back. Thankfully, she wasn’t that fast because if so, she would have entered their house.

“Sorry Jessica. Oppa will not try to do it again.” I said & waited for her to answer.

“Just don’t do it again, oppa. You can go now. Drive safely.” She said.

I just nodded as I loosen my grip on her. I first waited for her to enter her house before going back to my car.

During the ride, I can’t help but to feel sorry for Jessica & for myself. It’s because I often pissed her off or but it’s the only way for me to have the reason to see her or talk to her without revealing my feelings for her. Yes, you’re right. I really like her a lot & it was since she started her college education. Maybe you’re saying I’m coward but it’s just that I don’t want her to be distant from me or be uncomfortable with me if I’ll confess to her but what I really fear the most is rejection. I just sighed as those thoughts linger on my mind.

End of Heechul’s POV

 

Author’s Note:

This is the 2nd chapter.

Hope you enjoyed reading & like this chapter even though I felt that it was not good & boring but it is just like also an introduction to most of the characters.

Sorry also for the late update but I just decided to update because today is Changmin’s birthday & since he’s also on the Chapter, I decided to update this Chapter that I already made last year. I was hesitant to update this when I finished doing this Chapter because this is the last Chapter that I finished for this fic. The next Chapter is still not finished so I don’t know when I’ll update again.

By the way, thank you to those who subscribed & read this chapter.

Please comment on what you think of this chapter.

Hope you look forward to my next update!